• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

Haven't gotten to play this as often as I would like with so many good games out there at the moment, but I just got my 8th badge:

Altaria - Level 57

Pinsir - Level 54

Swampert - Level 55

Metagross - Level 57

Mightyena - Level 55

Manectric - Level 56

Making a team for Omega Ruby.

Team so far:

Sceptile

Pelliper

Camerupt

Metagross

Banette

And i'm currently trying to decide on my 6th team member. I would choose Aron but I already have a Steel type (Metagross) and I would mainly use the Rock subtype of Aron to take out those damn flying types. Any ideas?

And yes, I know i'm using Metagross. I have shiny Beldum in my copy of Alpha Sapphire and I can just use my sister's 3DS to copy it over to my copy of Omega Ruby.

Already have my Omega Ruby team set four badges in:

Combusken

Mawile

Gyarados

Nuzleaf

Sandslash

Going to try raising Latios as my sixth since I didn't plan on Latias being available in Sapphire.  Always wanted to raise one of those two pseudo-legendaries.

Getting ready to take on Winona for my sixth gym badge in Pokemon Omega Ruby. Decided against raising Sandslash but looking for something else to raise instead. Preferably another ground type or rock type.

Blaziken - Level 43

Mawile - Level 44

Gyarados - Level 42

Shiftry - Level 42

Latios - Level 40

Getting ready to take on Winona for my sixth gym badge in Pokemon Omega Ruby. Decided against raising Sandslash but looking for something else to raise instead. Preferably another ground type or rock type.

Blaziken - Level 43

Mawile - Level 44

Gyarados - Level 42

Shiftry - Level 42

Latios - Level 40

Ground or rock type..... I really like Flygon and I actually think Trapinch is as bad as people make it out to be. You could use Claydol and get a extra boost with Psychic moves or I even think you can get Crustle or Krookodile with the DexNav on Route 111.

Beat Steven and near the end of the Delta Episode.

I loved this game. Better than X and Y.

A little late to the party here but while I do feel like Omega and Alpha are better than their originals, I still prefer X and Y, which I feel like are the best series of Pokemon games since Gold and Silver.

Picked up Omega Ruby yesterday and I can't beat Wattson. Team:

Beldum Lv. 16

Wingull Lv. 16

Electrike Lv. 16

Grovyle Lv. 17

I know it's because I have nothing vulnerable against Electric types besides Rock Tomb on Grovyle. Maybe I should try to lower defense. 

I beat the last gym leader yesterday, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. My team is:

Blaziken - Level 70

Swellow - Level 62

Mightyena - Level 61

Gyarados - Level 57

Roserade - Level 61

Raichu - Level 57

I'm headed for the Pokemon League but i'll try grinding more just to make it easier.