• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

That Pokemon looks pretty cool. I'm Team Litten though, so I won't use it. However, I would want to if I ever chose Rowlet or Popplio in another playthrough. It really depends on how it performs in battle. I really hope it gets an evolution too

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm3Ng5RUEAA5104?format=jpg

Really hope these aren't real. If so, consider me Team Popplio. And before you ask, these aren't confirmed or disconfirmed.

Got this from here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244221

Edited by Cyanidefornia

Don't know about you guys, but I'm really excited for Pokemon Sun/Moon. And I gotta say, Mimikyu is already my fave gen 7 Pokemon. (Maybe that'll change later on, but I dunno.)

2 hours ago, terminoob said:

I feel like the only person on the Internet that isn't in love with Mimikyu.

That makes two of us.  I'm not a fan either, he reminds me way too much of a Ditto clone with a bit of Zorua/Zoroark in there.

3 hours ago, Clappy said:

That makes two of us.  I'm not a fan either, he reminds me way too much of a Ditto clone with a bit of Zorua/Zoroark in there.

I just don't get why a Pikachu cloth is getting so much love. Like, sure, it has a neat idea behind it, but seriously. There's already a Pokemon that looks like Pikachu (it's Pikachu), so I don't get why a Pokemon whose design is literally a copy of another Pokemon is getting all this love.

Could someone please enlighten us on the Mimikyu craze?

I really don't know how to feel about possibly no gyms. People say it was getting repetitive and boring but I still loved them and I still loved the league; I thought they extended the gameplay quite nicely. But with only 4 challenges to do now and possibly no league? How long is this game going to end up being?

• Like 2

Yeah I still love the gyms too.  They may get repetitive, but so what?  It's as much a staple of the series as catching Pokemon. 

That said, I don't know how I feel about the four island challenges. On one hand, it sounds interesting enough and reminds me of when the anime series went to the Orange Islands, but on the other it feels like a cop out.  That's going to make the game so much shorter based off the sounds of it.

If I can give the new video credit though, I do like the idea of older Pokemon changing types based off of location.  That has always been an idea in the back of my head that I thought the series should look at.

5 hours ago, Clappy said:

Yeah I still love the gyms too.  They may get repetitive, but so what?  It's as much a staple of the series as catching Pokemon. 

That said, I don't know how I feel about the four island challenges.  On one hand, it sounds interesting enough and reminds me of when the anime series went to the Orange Islands, but on the other it feels like a cop out.  That's going to make the game so much shorter based off the sounds of it.

If I can give the new video credit though, I do like the idea of older Pokemon changing types based off of location.  That has always been an idea in the back of my head that I thought the series should look at.

Oh man, yeah, the new Pokemon variations are dope. Vulpix and Sandshrew both look amazing. I can't wait to see what other Pokemon got changed.

Love the Alola variants, mang.

I'm guessing the trials (the tasks/maybe Captain/Totem Pokemon all wrapped up in a bundle for each of the four islands, however long each may take) along with all four islands' corresponding Kahuna (which is looking like the closest to actual gym battles that we're getting) are gonna be what fills the gym void. I heard a rumor before that the endgame goal is to open up the first gym in the region, after which the Elite Four will "show up." And I honestly hope that rumor has legs. It's something else different that breaks away from the normal formula and as someone who lives in Hawaii, I find it as a hilarious tongue in cheek take on how Hawaii doesn't have much in the way of things as, say, the mainland does and that it has to be brought down here by somebody. Like, we're finally getting our first Sonics a few years from now and how our first Target only opened just a few years back. Even why we don't have a professional sports team lol If this were a Pokemon world, Hawaii would more than likely really have no official gyms, let alone a huge league of its own.

On 7/9/2016 at 4:12 PM, CyanideFishbone said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm3Ng5RUEAA5104?format=jpg

Really hope these aren't real. If so, consider me Team Popplio. And before you ask, these aren't confirmed or disconfirmed.

Got this from here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244221

Anyone see this?

Anyway, this is really worth bringing up considering two things on that list (one considering Z-Moves and riding Pokemon) turned out to be true from Monday's news, and one hinted at with the whole "island leaders" thing. I won't be surprised if one or two more things on the list get confirmed when the next batch of news comes out next Thursday, considering, yes, what I wanted to bring up is that it is very likely these final evolutions may be the actual final evolutions of the starters. Popplio is my favorite (For me ranked from best to worst: Popplio, Rowlet, Litten) of the final evolutions and really see a Water/Fairy or maybe even Psychic vibe from it, but Litten's is starting to grow on me honestly. I really used to hate it, but i don't know, it's just so ridiculous to me that it kind of.... works. It's like a less ugly Emboar to me, although I hope to GOD it isn't Fire/Fighting. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but I've definitely softened up to it. Although, I don't like how feminine Popplio's is and how masculine Litten's is.

EDIT: Forgot to mention if you look hard on the section for Litten's final evo, you can see Mallow from Monday's trailer.

Edited by CyanideFishbone

Ugh. I really really loved the first stages of the starters and thought they were the best bunch since Hoenn, but I really really don't like those evolutions one bit. I guess I'm gonna go with Rowlet because I hate that one the least, but man oh man do I not like Litten's or Popplio's. Almost all the other Pokemon revealed have had great designs, so I'll be bummed if the starters have (what I think are) the worst designs yet (for both this region and for starters in general).

57 minutes ago, terminoob said:

Ugh. I really really loved the first stages of the starters and thought they were the best bunch since Hoenn, but I really really don't like those evolutions one bit. I guess I'm gonna go with Rowlet because I hate that one the least, but man oh man do I not like Litten's or Popplio's. Almost all the other Pokemon revealed have had great designs, so I'll be bummed if the starters have (what I think are) the worst designs yet (for both this region and for starters in general).

It's a given, but it's worth noting that these haven't been confirmed just yet, but based on this hacker's credibility, it could very well be true. And yeah, while I have grown to be fine with all three, I'm definitely disappointed. Popplio and Rowlet are fine to me, but Litten's..... just looks like a less ugly Emboar to me. Even though I've grown softer to it, it still looks fucking ridiculous to me. It literally looks like they just kept Litten's design scheme, made it more like a tiger, and plastered it on that body. If these are real, they really should've kept Litten four-legged, not bipedal. Hell, I just noticed that happened to Tepig AND Fennekin. But at least Delphox was at least.... okay in my opinion from a design standpoint.

I like the designs for the starter evolutions, giving them the benefit of the doubt that they're real. Rowlet looks pretty cool as an archer and it suits him. Same with Popplio, the reason for the feminine look is because in legend, sirens are female. Litten's design is my least favorite, but only because it's somewhat generic.

But to each his own.  

• Like 1

-The villains are Team Skull.

corocoro9164.jpg

-Alolan Meowth, Alolan Marowak, and Alolan Raichu have been leaked. corocoro9163.jpg

raichu.jpg

-Sandcastle Ghosts and a Bewear pre-evo that walks on all fours.

corocoro9162th.jpg

-This thing morelull.jpg

-That thing pyukumuku.jpg

-"These" things corocoro9161.jpg