• Advertisement

201b. Bulletin Board

Jjs Goodman

Episode Rating  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Bulletin Boards: I wish I could tell everyone how great my meal was!
    • 4/5 Bulletin Boards: Mr. Krabs, think of it now as a bulletin board...for the community!
    • 3/5 Bulletin Boards: What are you shrieking about?
    • 2/5 Bulletin Boards: Step aside boy, you're blocking me money making bulletin board!
    • 1/5 Bulletin Boards: When I eat at the Krusty Krab, all I get is a dark, empty, feeling inside.

san7g2h.jpg 

Premieres

Saturday, October 1st @ 10:30am ET/PT

Encores:

N/A

Plot:

SpongeBob puts up a community bulletin board, but anonymous reviews lead to trouble.

Clips:

1.) http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-squarepants-201b-clip.html

This episode already aired in Canada on August 12th. If you want to spoil yourself in advance, someone who saw the Canadian premiere uploaded images to the wikia from the episode.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2

I guess it was a surprise that Plankton didn't derail the Bulletin Board.

Ultimately the episode was trying to parody the internet. 

Bubble Bass is a perfect example of an internet troll if that's why he was involved.

Overall, this episode set out to do what it wanted to do with minimal filler, that's at least a B+ effort.

It was an alright episode. I liked how Bubble Bass had a decent role in it, and it was a pretty straightforward episode. Some decent gags here and there, but not my favorite 9.2 episode or anything. It was just middle of the road for me. Grade: B

• Like 1

I loved this episode. One of the best ones by Jack Pendavis and he left the show on a high note. I just loved how this episode tackled with Internet comments without even having Internet to do it. How he did it was just so clever and I enjoyed a lot of it. The jokes were fresh, I especially loved the joke of what Squidward offered Mr. Krabs to do something about P.Star7 . Although I see people kind of complain about Patrick being P.Star7 so predictable but I mean it was already pointed out early. I think the purpose was meant to be predictable. Plus Patrick actually feeling bad for the comments, yet still writing comments on the board made a pretty interesting characterization from him and I gotta give credit for that. I also loved how Bubble Bass was used in this episode. Overall, another great episode for this season.

Grade: A-

oh dang, thought this ep came out sorta recently

I really like how it's suppose to be a feuding message board and they included nosy Mr. Bubblebass (and his voice!) for a good touch. They could have kept the mystery of the anon poster, but it probably would still come off as "saw it coming". Pat didn't mean anything wrong and even tried to correct SpongeBob's way of thinking, so sweet. Squidward working there "ironically" in his own terms, gold.

A or A- if it was pre-movie

• Like 1