• Advertisement

Sausage Party

JCM

I saw a YouTube comment from a guy stating that he could imagine Seth Rogen envisioning this whole sequence and giggling right before taking another hit from a bong.

...I honestly can't top that when it comes to my thoughts.  But I would like to add that the animation is pretty butt ugly as well.

Holy crud, I literally thought this was gonna be a kid's movie until I heard them cuss. (I just thought the movie's title and the whole hotdogs/bun thing was just dumb innundeos that some semi confused kids writers made.) And then I was sorta puzzled for a second but then it sank in. Kinda feel like the bad animation is a sorta set up where you think it'll be another belong average flick like Norm of the North. But who knows, maybe it'll just be alright. But I still consider this unique because I haven't seen something like this before.  Not too big on adult innundeo humor, but if I hear it has some great jokes and stuff I'll consider catching a glimpse of it. 

Well, the reception for this movie on here seems to be doing better than on The Annotation Station. Yeah, they hate this movie so much that they're replacing McFarlane for worst Seth.

But yeah, I pretty much have mixed thoughts about this so far. It doesn't look too bad, but it's not one of those movies I'd go to the theaters to watch. Not like I'm allowed anyways.

3 hours ago, Rock said:

So I read a bit more of that script... and there's a food orgy scene.

I'm out.

9 minutes ago, Heisenbob said:

Delicious :funny:

Page 76-79 to be exact. :funny:

15 minutes ago, Heisenbob said:

OMF THAT LONG?

If it was a novel, then yea. It's funny cuz when worst comes worst, orgy is the top priority, followed by a literall circle-jerk.:bruh:

Edited by kevin_ng2010

You two do know you are fascinating over the thought of food fucking right?  I mean whatever works for you guys.

Yeah this is a movie I'm definitely passing on for sure now.

56 minutes ago, Clappy said:

You two do know you are fascinating over the thought of food fucking right?  I mean whatever works for you guys.

Yeah this is a movie I'm definitely passing on for sure now.

Nah, I'm just joking around. Food orgy thing look something truly cringe-worthy, I'm just laughing  that actually exists in the movie and it's a freaking long scene.

Oh, wow a food orgy scene? Oh god. This movie just seemed kind of odd at first, but food orgy? As Clappy said, I'm definitely passing on this now. Like, orgies don't gross me out or anything, just WHY. Maybe it could be funny, I'm a fucked up man. Or kid. Or whatever.

On 3/21/2016 at 3:13 PM, Rock said:

So I read a bit more of that script... and there's a food orgy scene.

I'm out.

rmdSx.gif?noredirect

Yeah this seems like it could bomb now, but who knows there might be an audience for it. 

• Like 1

Seems like the kind of raunchy drivel I'd usually watch. If I can handle two guys hiding out from a bunch of assassins by shoving themselves into an elephant's vagina and then getting practically almost pounded to death by an elephant's penis while still inside said elephant vagina in The Brothers Grimsby, I can handle food sex.