• Advertisement

Steel Sponge

So, since this was written as a mini-series and was then picked up as a full series, does that mean Amon's going down at the season finale?

If so, that'll be extremely disappointing. He has loads of potential as a villain (though taking away bending just seems to be some sort of advanced chi-blocking, or it just can't do anything against the Avatar), and it's gonna be hard to top him in the coming season(s).

Well, the next episode airs tomorrow; and apparently there's going to be a season finale soon so more hype will come with it.

Ep 10 tomorrow, double next week. Unfortunately, Book 2 is still in production so there's no word on when we'll get new eps after the season finale.

I was so sad when Amon took Lin's abilities :( . That was so hard to watch. Like Toph, I believe that Lin's abilities are an extension of who she is, especially her metalbending.

I was so sad when Amon took Lin's abilities :( . That was so hard to watch. Like Toph, I believe that Lin's abilities are an extension of who she is, especially her metalbending.

I knowww! :( Ohhhohoho if Toph were there... She woulda kicked Amon's butt right on the spot.