• Advertisement

101 Dalmatian Street

Was that Zuko I saw? I'm glad they're finally giving him a role in this. Other than that, I wonder what's the new season gonna be about. From the looks of it, its gonna be a clash with some group and it involves all the elements. Interesting, can't wait to see it in action.

Was that Zuko I saw? I'm glad they're finally giving him a role in this. Other than that, I wonder what's the new season gonna be about. From the looks of it, its gonna be a clash with some group and it involves all the elements. Interesting, can't wait to see it in action.

If you want to know, go on r/TheLastAirbender on reddit. Pretty sure Season 3 leaks are at the top.

I do like me some MadWorld/Anarchy Reigns and Bayonetta, so I'm putting some good faith into this. The games they released for The Last Airbender were pretty bad from what I remember.

Legend Of Korra definitely came up. The action sequences, interaction between characters, and story pacing have gotten 1000 times better. It feels much more like ATLA than it ever has before. I can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings when it continues in two weeks

Spoiler

I hope they somewhat explain why certain people got bending powers and why some didn't. I accept "the spirit world is balancing things out" as a reason for why airbenders are popping up, but as a a reason for why certain people got bending powers over other people it's kinda... eh. Why Kai and Bumi and Zahir? Why basement-dweller kid? Why fat guy? Why are they all from the Earth kingdom?

I dunno. Maybe I should just suspend my disbelief a little bit and accept the plot armor (plotbending?).

The first two episodes were good, especially with the possibilities of them repopulating the air nation, and the new villains they have this season with the armless water bender and the magma bender. Can't wait to see the rest.