• Advertisement

101 Dalmatian Street

Well I'll try. Never tried the videos on Nick.com myself. Do they have good quality?

...It's their site. Of course it has good quality. It's not being uploaded by a third party, it's them just putting the episode online instead of on TV.

Spoiler

I'm still kind of surprised they killed the Earth Queen off. 

:hehe: 

Spoiler

I'm more surprised on how they did it. Yeesh. That shot of her eyes was haunting. Reminded me of the Purple Wedding in Game of Thrones.

• Like 1

Spoiler

The finale had some pretty good parts like the one where Bolin learned Lavabending and when P'Li was killed by Suyin which I found to be pretty shocking. Also, what happened to Korra was depressing, she looked like she was emotionally shattered by those visions she had of Amon, Unalaq, and Vaatu. But also, the poison seems to have taken a big toll on her. Probably why I found the ending to be kinda depressing. Other than that, it was good to see Jinora getting her airbender tattoos.

Spoiler

This episode was UNBELIEVABLY tear jerking. Korra's struggle against the venom and staying alive just broke my heart. After this episode, and seeing Korra flickering in and out of it like that, I will NEVER look at the Avatar Sate the same way again. This episode also served as a step up for Bolin and Mako. Their battles against Ghazan and Ming Hua this time was excellent and showed their development as benders.

I LOVE that Bolin's a lavabender now. He finally has some ground to stand on when compared to Toph. Meanhwile, Mako's lightning move on Ming Hua was dark, but well done. I also love that Asami got a few seconds of fighting too, and just that she was there the whole time aside Team Avatar. Finally Bryke utilized her correctly. Zahear is such a desperate mofo. The way he kept trying to get to Korra and manhandling her was disturbing, but thankfully, Jinora led the airbenders in unison in time to save Korra. The ending was very poignant.

I'm glad they didn't have Korra talk, but I was seriously worried about her the whole time. The final tear drop at Jinora's event was beautiful. Overall, I think Korra has come a LONG way and my opinion of her has changed so much after this season finale. She may not be the best Avatar, but I sure as hell think that she's among the strongest, not just physically, but emotionally. This girl is my hero.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Now that Book 4's out, I'm surprised no one else posted about this yet. Old Toph is freakishly Yoda-like, but she still has that attitude she had in ATLA. I also want Prince Wu to have some character development (he's just unlikeable) and probably more backstory about what happened to the Gaang. Also, Kuvira's like my favorite character now.