• Advertisement

Steel Sponge

They'll probably show the new season in a few months or possibly next year. As long as they don't take too long with it I'm fine.

As long as it isn't like the hellatus they made us suffer through during season two and three of The Last Airbender. That felt like, forever.

My personal thoughts, in spoiler form.

Spoiler

When Amon was revealed to be Yakone's other son I was like "YEAH! I predicted something right!" and I was so happy.

When Amon bloodbent Korra, I was like "Yawn, Avatar State". And then it didn't happen and I was like "WAIT. WAT".

And then when Amon was about to take Mako's bending away, I was like "Okay, Avatar state. Yip yip". And then it didn't happen and she airbent instead and I was like "WAIT. WAT".

And then when Tarlokk killed himself and Amon I was like "WAIT. WAT" (seriously, was Nickelodeon allowed to go that dark?)

And then it was the end of the episode and she didn't have her bending back and I was like "WAIT. WAT" (but then she was tearbending so I was like "Oh, good news! She can tearbend").

And then she did and I was like "YEAH!"

...I really liked the finale.

• Like 1

I liked the part when...

Spoiler

Mako and Korra kissed passionately. And when he said he loved her. It was the moment I have been waiting for!

Haha, your not alone, but I'm not a big shipper.

Yeah, those were hard times in the forums. But hopefully they will bring next season sooner than we think.

Doubtful. They said they were still working on it and had no idea when the hiatus would end. I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait until next year for Book 2, since they're pretty much starting from scratch.

Actually, all of season 2 has been written, now it has to be animated, then the voice actors have to come and well...voice act :P .

Doubtful. They said they were still working on it and had no idea when the hiatus would end. I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait until next year for Book 2, since they're pretty much starting from scratch.

Actually, we waited for an entire year the last time a hiatus occurred. The creators have said that they'll announce the new season once its finished.