• Advertisement

101 Dalmatian Street

This season continues to be fantastic. Loving every minute of the character development, and the dialogue/humor is still as sharp as ever. Not sure what else to say. Can't wait to see where they go from here.

(Double post, my apologies)

https://31.media.tumblr.com/6f87b8a8a6d64f0cd1f65601d1c088c2/tumblr_n96x2wVdkb1rt5doho1_500.jpg

Guess that nulls my previous post. Wonder how this is gonna work/I wonder if Nick realizes what they're losing (unless they're launching a digital service site by starting with all of TLA and Korra being readily available for streaming).

So does that mean they're not gonna air them on TV ever?

I'm pretty sure they will, as a burn off later on, probably before Book 4. Either way, I'm sure LOK isn't gonna be cancelled, because the contract Nick set up with Mike and Bryan, calls for one more book, which they already started work on.

For the big deal Nick made about the first six episodes being leaked online which decreased the ratings of this season, it's kinda weird that they would post the rest of the season online before being aired on tv.

But the leaks is only one part of the problem, the other part is that many people don't know LOK is back, since Nick did a bad job with promotion, releasing a trailer just a week before the premiere. So yeah, the ratings are reflecting their failure to adequately handle the situation. 

For the big deal Nick made about the first six episodes being leaked online which decreased the ratings of this season, it's kinda weird that they would post the rest of the season online before being aired on tv.

Well I saw a couple of the episodes online before they were aired on tv. They were in Spanish but still a worthwhile find.

Well I saw a couple of the episodes online before they were aired on tv. They were in Spanish but still a worthwhile find.

Because they were leaked. That's completely different than making a conscious decision to release them digitally rather than on TV.

That said, it looks like it's being released on Nick, Amazon, and Hulu (which were all obvious) following episode 8: http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/92735712934/book-3-moving-to-digital-release

Yeah, I heard a report that said they were leaked. But at least they were available at the time I found them, and me knowing Spanish was a big plus.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch them on Nick.com or Hulu though, i'll probably stick to the website i'm watching them.

Because they were leaked. That's completely different than making a conscious decision to release them digitally rather than on TV.

That said, it looks like it's being released on Nick, Amazon, and Hulu (which were all obvious) following episode 8: http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/92735712934/book-3-moving-to-digital-release

Well, than...

Here's hoping they do better with promoting Book 4, so that this doesn't happen again.

Yeah, I heard a report that said they were leaked. But at least they were available at the time I found them, and me knowing Spanish was a big plus.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch them on Nick.com or Hulu though, i'll probably stick to the website i'm watching them.

What? Why would you do that? They're not gonna go up at the same time as Nick or Hulu. Why would you make yourself wait when they're readily available on the same device that you're going to watch them on anyway?

Watching them the day after won't hurt to try. I've done that with so many shows that i'm already used to it. I might check Nick.com every once in a while but for now i'll try other places.

I mean to each his own, but It just seems weird to me to wait to watch it on a site that doesn't have any right to the show when you could just watch it on Nick.com the day it gets released.