• Advertisement

Pokemon Go

Clappy

I've been preaching for years that Nintendo needs to expand out to mobile gaming. Let's face it, handhelds aren't going to last much longer. I feel like Pokemon Go is a test in the waters kind of thing for Nintendo, whether it turns out to be a success or not. But, let's face it, it's Pokemon, it's hard to get Pokemon wrong. Pokemon is a safe franchise to test a new platform out with.

I'm personally excited for this. :D

Now if they can only get Brawl on iOS/Android...

It came out today! I have a lot of friends who were disappointed that their phone wasn't supported, but it seems cool. I caught a Bulbasaur, and will definitely go on a Pokemon adventure in the morning.

I love this game.  Only complaints are that I wish they would sell the Pokemon candies at the store because my area is too overflowing with Pidgeys and Rattatas to find more diversity and variety (plus I stupidly wasted my Charmander candies without realizing they can be used to evolve him on day one and haven't seen one since).  The second is that I wish I could trade Pokemon with my friends...unless that is possible and I haven't figured it out yet.  Otherwise this game is everything I wanted to be and then some...outside of the servers crashing more often than not.

18 minutes ago, Teamwork said:

Have no interest in the game because of the walking outside thing. I don't want to spend any time outside in Florida, especially not in the height of summer.

O9DQbsj.jpg?1

Being serious, you can just play the game in your house or improvise by playing it in your backyard for example. I'm just saying that there are alternatives if that's the only thing turning you off.