• Advertisement

Pokemon Go

Clappy

7 hours ago, Teamwork said:

Have no interest in the game because of the walking outside thing. I don't want to spend any time outside in Florida, especially not in the height of summer.

What did you think the Go stood for in Pokemon Go?  You can't catch them all if you just stay in one spot.

8 hours ago, Teamwork said:

Have no interest in the game because of the walking outside thing. I don't want to spend any time outside in Florida, especially not in the height of summer.

You mean the main reason people love this game because it's finally giving people a reason to leave their room and get fresh air and exercise and meet strangers?

You're missing out if you don't want to play just because you're going to sweat a little bit.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Teamwork said:

You have to leave the house at some point, so you might as well play it then. I initially didn't wanna play it for that reason, but it's a great way to past time whenever I walk home or am outside for some other reason.

On 9/12/2015 at 3:09 PM, Clappy said:

Discuss the new app coming soon.  Nintendo is going to make a shit ton of money with this.

Actually...

...according to them, they're not making as much money as one would naturally assume. Niantic and Apple are the ones eating up most of the money.

8 minutes ago, Metal Snake said:

Actually...

...according to them, they're not making as much money as one would naturally assume. Niantic and Apple are the ones eating up most of the money.

Yes thanks for quoting what I assumed ten months ago where all I had was a trailer to go by lol.

Although Nintendo's stock prices are spiking up ever since the release of the app, so just becaus Niantic and Apple are eating up the most money, doesn't mean Nintendo isn't seeing as much of the profit.  They are still getting their fair share.

17 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Yes thanks for quoting what I assumed ten months ago where all I had was a trailer to go by lol.

Although Nintendo's stock prices are spiking up ever since the release of the app, so just becaus Niantic and Apple are eating up the most money, doesn't mean Nintendo isn't seeing as much of the profit.  They are still getting their fair share.

Thus why I said "naturally assume" lol

I know they're still making decent money, I just thought it would be nice to provide some updated information.

Oh you know I've relapsed.

I've got Chikorita, Totodile, Croconaw, Sentret, Furret, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Marill, Sudowodo, Hoppip, Sunkern, Wooper, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Snubbull, Slugma, Corsola, Remoraid, Skarmory and Houndour

Dangerously close to getting a Bellossom, Scizor, Politoed and Kingdra

I've started playing this again too.  Not as often as I was in the summer, but what you guys said about the servers is true.  I'm supremely glad they are moving faster now with less people logging on in comparison to the height of its popularity.  Can't wait to catch more Johto pokes.

On 2/23/2017 at 0:30 PM, Wumbo said:

I'm back on it. So far got Sentret, Spinarak, Ledyba, Swinub, Piloswine, Hoppip, Wooper, Teddiursa, Natu, Murkrow, Hoothoot, and Sudowoodo

Add Xatu, Misdreavus and Phanpy to this list, all of which I'm psyched about.