• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst Episodes Ever 2015 Edition

Clappy

Personally, I think Trophy's doing this because he knows the mass-hated episodes on his list would get very high anyways, so he decided to put the episodes that were unlikely to get on the countdown higher up so they have a chance of racking up points. Either that, or he's trolling us. I can't really believe someone'd put an ordinary Classic episode that high willy-nilly (Artist Unknown was only at #13 on mine, ftr).

Personally, I think Trophy's doing this because he knows the mass-hated episodes on his list would get very high anyways, so he decided to put the episodes that were unlikely to get on the countdown higher up so they have a chance of racking up points. Either that, or he's trolling us. I can't really believe someone'd put an ordinary Classic episode that high willy-nilly (Artist Unknown was only at #13 on mine, ftr).

...Or I legitimately just don't like the episode. No need to try and say I'm "trolling" just because it's unpopular, if I was trolling I'd have put Plankton's Army or Shanghaied on there.  -_-

...Or I legitimately just don't like the episode. No need to try and say I'm "trolling" just because it's unpopular, if I was trolling I'd have put Plankton's Army or Shanghaied on there.  -_-

So, how is hating Pranks a Lot for this reason...

0/10. i mean invisible spary! its a dumb idea. SO PREDICTABLE

More justified than this one?

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6184-steels-top-20-worst-spongebob-episodes/?p=211022

Not the best commentary I've came up with, looking back, but I can add to why I disliked "Pranks A Lot":

-The fact that this was the last episode before the Movie fairly ruins my impression on it, especially because I didn't like how it ended. It's not that much of a downer, but my hatred of [episode title withheld] is how I grew to hate an ending like Pranks A Lot.

-Then there's the one who gives Spongebob and Patrick the sort of karma: Mr. Krabs, which feels iffy for me because I wouldn't want to see a character as hated as Mr. Krabs being the one who wins.

-I never really felt impressed by this, save some jokes like "Toast!" and "The nerve of that guy and his driving eyeballs."

-Not to mention that I've never liked this during my youth and I still won't lighten up to it, for whatever chance gets thrown at me.

• Like 1

So, how is hating Pranks a Lot for this reason...

More justified than this one?

If I wanted to I could easily expand on that for many reasons, yet I have other more important matters to attend to than describing why I hate one specific episode of a fictional TV show, online to someone I'll never see in person. :)

If I wanted to I could easily expand on that for many reasons, yet I have other more important matters to attend to than describing why I hate one specific episode of a fictional TV show, online to someone I'll never see in person. :)

Well in that case, prepare for people constantly asking.

My list:

1. Pet or Pests

2. Penny Foolish
3. One Coarse Meal
4. A Pal for Gary
5. Squid's Visit
6. Choir Boys
7. Boating Buddies
8. Yours, Mine and Mine
9. Boat Smarts
10. Trenchbillies
11. Frozen Face Off
12. To Save a Squirrel
13. Plankton's Regular
14. New Leaf
15. Stanley S. Squarepants
16. Wormy

17. All That Glitters

18. Shuffleboarding

19. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

20. Slide Whistle Stooges

21. Professor Squidward

22. The Lost Episode

23. To Love a Patty

24. A Flea in her Dome

25. Best Day Ever

yeah i kinda JUST slapped a bunch of my old hated episodes together

*sigh* Trophy, I like you. I can take an opinion. But I see where OFA is coming from. I had a similar discussion earlier in this thread with 4EverGreen, it doesn't look good on you when you hate on these episodes and refuse to back up your opinions when asked to. Do you know why?

Because the message that usually sends to fans of said episodes is that you did not watch them, thus the "trolling" accusation.

Well here's my list I guess.

Spoiler

1. Are You Happy Now? (#30)

2. SpongeBob You're Fired (#21)
3. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (#11)
4. Demolition Doofus (#16)
5. Pet Sitter Pat (#38)
6. A Pal for Gary (#1)
7. Stuck in the Wringer (#4)
8. The Googly Artiste
9. Squid Baby (#19)
10. The Splinter (#8)
11. The Clash of Triton (#15)
12. Rodeo Daze (Honorable Mention)
13. Artist Unknown
14. Summer Job (#27)
15. Tentacle-Vision
16. The Card
17. Grooming Gary
18. All That Glitters (#13)
19. Gullible Pants
20. Atlantis SquarePantis (#31)
21. Pineapple Fever (#29)
22. I Heart Dancing
23. Greasy Bufoons (#46)
24. Cephalopod Lodge (#37)

25. To Love a Patty (#10)

Honorable Mentions go to "Waiting," "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups," "Slide Whistle Stooges," "Bubble Troubles," "The Cent of Money," "Squid Wood," and "The Sponge Who Could Fly." All episodes that I probably should've had here if I wasn't so last-minute. I likely would have ordered it slightly differently too.

2. Yeah, this episode was completely stupid, gross, and unfunny. It made #24 on my list. Wait, am I insane?! I could've put this WAAAAAAAAAAY higher than #24! This episode is literally the worst of Season 5 and I mean, THE WORST. Come to think about it, I wish I could've put this higher than To Love a Patty on my list. I mean, To Love a Patty comes off as laughably bad, but this episode? Pure evil. Nuggets said it best, this episode is one of the worst of the worst of the worst SpongeBob episodes.

1. What can I say that hasn't been said before? I'm not surprised that this is STILL the worst SpongeBob episode on SBC. SpongeBob was really really unlikable in this episode. The only saving grace in this episode was the enchiladas line and Gary saving the day, but that's about it. It was really bad, but not Stuck in the Wringer bad. This made #2 on my list.

HMs

Rodeo Daze - To be honest, I don't really mind Scientist Sandy all that much. Just as long as it isn't boring Rodeo Sandy. This episode is one of the most boring episodes of SpongeBob ever. Also, minor nitpick, but when did SpongeBob become terrified of clowns now? In episodes like Krabby Land, he didn't freak out over Krabby the Clown. In this episode, he freaks out over clowns in a rodeo.

The Sponge Who Could Fly - I.................actually liked this episode. It wasn't the best of specials, but it's really underrated since it doesn't play a lot on Nick.

New Leaf - Meh

Breath of Fresh Squidward - Okay, I don't hate this episode, but I don't like this episode enough to defend it,

Stanley S SquarePants - Again, meh episode.

Squid Wood - This made #5 on my list. I never liked it as a kid and I never liked it now. All it is is just Mini Squidward doing everything better than Squidward. In retrospective, I could've placed this lower on the list, but I still hate it.

Sun Bleached - This episode was good. Not Season 6's best, though.

Can You Spare a Dime - I liked this episode.

I Was a Teenage Gary - #49 on my list. It was still a bad episode, but it's still a pretty charming Halloween episode.

Dear Vikings - This is an episode that I can't decide on. While it was pretty dull, I actually kinda laughed at how bad it was. It's an episodes that's so bad, that it's actually hilarious.

And here's my Bottom 25:

Spoiler

1. Stuck in the Wringer

2. A Pal for Gary

3. To Love a Patty

4. All That Glitters

5. Squid Wood

6. One Coarse Meal

7. Summer Job

8. The Splinter

9. Pet or Pests

10. The Main Drain

11. Penny Foolish

12. Yours, Mine and Mine

13. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

14. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

15. Smooth Jazz in Bikini Bottom

16. Demolition Doofus

17. The Clash of Triton

18. Choir Boys

19. Cephalopod Lodge

20. Earworm

21. Professor Squidward

22. Trenchbillies

23. Good Neighbors

24. Fungus Among Us

25. Atlantis Squarepantis

*raises flame shields*

Spoiler

1. I Was A Teenage Gary

2. SquidBob TentaclePants

3. Goo Goo Gas

4. All That Glitters

5. Sponge Who Could Fly

6. Breath of Fresh Squidward

7. Sun Bleached

8. Rock-a-Bye Bivalve

9. Can You Spare A Dime?

10. A Pal For Gary

11. Waiting

12. As Seen On TV

13. Sleepy Time

14. Home Sweet Pineapple

15. Gone

16. Best Frienemies

17. Stuck in the Wringer

18. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV

19. Driven to Tears

20. Pat No Pay

21. SpongeHenge

22. Blackened Sponge

23. Pranks Alot

24. The Krusty Plate

25. Not Normal

tumblr_n5n426aqTR1svhwqko1_500.jpg

Couldn't resist please don't kill me. :P

Caught you red handed, pun hater. :P

Well, I'm glad One Coarse Meal made the top 5. Would've been #1 on my list if I'd made one for it's sheer lack of humor and character likability. Pretty much agree with everything else on the top 5, especially the character derailing A Pal For Gary. *shudder*

I'm late on this, but I may as well leak mine :P

25. Blackened Sponge
24. Squid Baby
23. As Seen on TV
22. Restraining SpongeBob
21. A Day Without Tears
20. Tentacle-Vision
19. Dumped
18. Are You Happy Now?
17. New Fish in Town
16. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
15. Pineapple Fever
14. I'm With Stupid
13. Patty Caper
12. Squidward's School for Grown-Ups
11. Yours, Mine and Mine
10. Sentimental Sponge
9. Bummer Vacation
8. Prehibernation Week
7. A Pal for Gary
6. A Life in a Day
5. Professor Squidward
4. Little Yellow Book
3. Stuck in the Wringer
2. InSPONGEiac
1. SpongeBob, You're Fired

What's up with the hate for As Seen on TV? That episode's in my TOP 25.

It's more of a bias than anything admittedly, I've highly disliked it since I was a little® kid, and SpongeBob's antics in the episode are just incredibly irritating to me. It was totally unfunny nor was it intriguing.