• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst Episodes Ever 2015 Edition

Clappy

Except for All That Glitters, an episode which I still don't understand your respect for.

I don't need to explain myself, I don't NEED to like the same episodes as everyone else does. Besides, you forgot "Nature Pants, Pranks a Lot," and "Overbooked" where Spongebob is naked for the majority of the episode.

I don't need to explain myself, I don't NEED to like the same episodes as everyone else does. Besides, you forgot "Nature Pants, Pranks a Lot," and "Overbooked" where Spongebob is naked for the majority of the episode.

"Demolition Doofus" and "Clash of Triton"? Hate them, hate them with a passion! :angry:And MAJOR disrespect points to everyone who put "All that Glitters" so high up on the list! :nonono:

Uh...just pointing stuff out brudda, in this post, you come off like it's a bad thing if everyone else doesn't like the same episodes you do. You're only going to look worse in the end if you say something like that and follow up an offended member's reply with "I don't have to explain myself.".

• Like 2

I certainly didn't MEAN to make it sound like that way; that was unintentional on my part. Maybe I should've said something like, "In my honest opinion" before I said that. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

Also 4EG it wouldn't hurt to explain why you like certain episodes, but hey whatever floats your boat man.

Still waiting for commentary for 10 and 9 before I post them but I don't think I made it clear for 10-1. I'll be doing three guest commentators from this point forward. If you are interested, please send a PM.

Now that we're approaching the Top 10, I believe it's the perfect time for a recap.

50. 6-Way Tie Between Pranks a Lot, w/ 47 points on 3 lists (#1 Trophy), Dumped, w/ 47 pts on 3 lists (#5 Old Man Jenkins), To Save a Squirrel, w/ 47 pts on 5 lists (#12 Milkmaidman), A Day Without Tears, w/ 47 pts on 5 lists (#12 JCM), I'm With Stupid, w/ 47 pts on 4 lists (#8 Wumbo), and Shuffle-Boarding, w/ 47 pts on 3 lists (#6 Fa)

49. InSpongeniac, w/ 48 points on 3 lists (#2 Halibut)

48. Giant Squidward, w/ 49 points on 4 lists (#4 PatrickFan)

47. The Thing, w/ 50 points on 4 lists (#9 OMJ and Butters)

46. Greasy Buffoons, w/ 50 points on 5 lists (#2 Butters)

45. Sentimental Sponge, w/ 51 points on 4 lists (#5 Fa)

44. Growth Spout, w/ 53 points on 4 lists (#2 teenj12)

43. Funny Pants, w/ 56 points on 4 lists (#7 Wumbo and Trophy)

42. MuscleBob BuffPants, w/ 57 points on 3 lists (#1 Old Man Jenkins)

41. Sponge-Cano!, w/ 59 points on 6 lists (#4 Cha)

40. Rule of Dumb, w/ 61 points on 4 lists (#3 Wumbo)

39. Face Freeze!, w/ 63 points on 5 lists (#3 Fa)

38. Pet Sitter Pat, w/ 64 points on 5 lists (#5 Fluttershy (Myself))

37. Cephalopod Lodge, w/ 65 points on 4 lists (#3 Patty)

36. Slide Whistle Stooges, w/ 67 points on 5 lists (#5 Wumbo)

35. The Cent of Money, w/ 68 points on 5 lists (#5 teenj12)

34. Good Neighbors, w/ 71 points on 6 lists (#3 Nuggets)

33. SpongeHenge, w/ 72 points on 5 lists (#8 Butters and Rev)

32. The Gift of Gum, w/ 73 points on 5 lists (#4 4EverGreen)

31. Atlantis SquarePantis, w/ 75 points on 6 lists (#10 4EverGreen)

30. "Are You Happy Now?", w/ 78 points on 6 lists (#1 Fluttershy (Myself))

29. Pineapple Fever, w/ 79 points on 5 lists (#4 Patty)

28. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, w/ 82 points on 6 lists (#6 Butters)

27. Summer Job, w/ 86 points on 6 lists (#6 PatBack)

26. Plankton's Regular, w/ 87 points on 6 lists (#4 Clappy)

25. Big Sister Sam, w/ 88 points on 7 lists (#5 Rev)

24. Professor Squidward, w/ 89 points on 6 lists (#5 Halibut)

23. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?", w/ 90 points on 7 lists (#1 jjsthekid)

22. Penny Foolish, w/ 92 points on 7 lists (#2 Milkmaidman)

21. SpongeBob You're Fired, w/ 93 points on 7 lists (#1 Halibut)

20. Truth or Square, w/ 96 points on 7 lists (#1 teenj12)

19. Squid Baby, w/ 98 points on 7 lists (#1 PatBack)

18. Little Yellow Book, w/ 100 points on 7 lists (#1 Butters)

17. Waiting, w/ 108 points on 8 lists (#3 Clappy)

16. Demolition Doofus, w/ 112 points on 8 lists (#1 Cha)

15. The Clash of Triton, w/ 116 points on 8 lists (#4 Katniss)

14. Choir Boys, w/ 120 points on 8 lists (#4 Rev)

13. All That Glitters, w/ 124 points on 8 lists (#2 Wumbo)

12. Yours, Mine and Mine, w/ 138 points on 9 lists (#2 Katniss)

11. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, w/ 141 points on 9 lists, (#3 Fluttershy (Myself))

As for the remainder of the countdown, I predict that, in no particular order, One Coarse Meal, Fungus Among Us, A Pal for Gary, Stuck in the Wringer, Pet or Pests, To Love a Patty, The Splinter, Boating Buddies, The Card, and, uh, (the tenth could be a lot of things, so likely The Googly Artiste, Rodeo Daze, or Squid's Visit, heck, possibly even one of the pre-movie specials.) will make up the top 10.

• Like 1

I don't need to explain myself, I don't NEED to like the same episodes as everyone else does.

I never said you needed to like the same episodes as everyone else. But usually when dissenting opinions are to be had, it's cool to provide a little backup as to why. I do that with all the episodes I like on here. But ya know, do you.

• Like 1

10. To Love a Patty

514-1-.png

143 points. 8 out of 23 lists. (#2 PatrickFan)

At the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob is seen cooking Krabby Patties. He makes several Krabby Patties and falls in love with one, naming it "Patty." The patties are taken to customers who start wolfing down on the food. Consumed by guilt, SpongeBob rescues Patty by replacing her with a shoe.

SpongeBob shows Patty around his home. Patrick and Sandy arrive, only to question SpongeBob's desire of the sandwich. SpongeBob ignores their judgments and goes off to do numerous activities with the sandwich; such as going to the fair, rescuing it from hungry clams, and riding a boat down a river. They go down a waterfall and SpongeBob puts the sandwich back together.

Six hours later, the patty has spoiled. Oblivious to this, SpongeBob decides to take it on a date. Later at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob informs Mr. Krabs about his date. Mr. Krabs thinks he is dating a girl, and finds it strange when he discovers the date is a Krabby Patty. At a point during the date, Squidward tries to tell SpongeBob that his date is just a rotten Krabby Patty. SpongeBob still thinks Patty is beautiful until he smells her, then sees the hideous appearance of the spoiled patty.

SpongeBob questions how this came to be. Mr. Krabs tells the fry cook that he once fell in love with a Krabby Patty. He then tells SpongeBob that Krabby Patties are meant to be loved and eaten. SpongeBob finally knows what he must do and eats his date, feeling nauseous afterward. The episode ends with SpongeBob asking for a doggie bag.

Clappy: My stance on this episode has kinda softened over the years.  By no means will I defend this episode.  It's still bad from the premise to the execution.  I don't know why...that is until I read Wumbo's commentary below.  I think I too might have a little bit of respect that they went all out with such a stupid episode idea.  At least it didn't drag by any sense.  But yeah, have no problems with it repeating in the same spot it was last go around.

Jjs: This didn't make my list surprisingly, and while I kind of just shrug it off as the years go by, that doesn't mean it was good. Just a stupid episode idea, and a creepy one at that. I don't have anything else to say here, and I don't think I need to.

Wumbo: So here we go, the top ten worst episodes. And I'm just left looking at this one going... really? People are still thinking about this episode? I guess I can admittedly see why it's up on so many people's lists. It's gross, it's awkward, it's creepy, it's not really that funny. But the concept is just so damn bizarre to me that I can't help but have a little respect for it. I mean, they took this idea and they went all out with it. While I can see why it offends some people's tastes, this one I'd just place in the "bad like a failed science experiment" pile: still bad, grotesquely so, but you have to kind of admire the gusto and be fascinated by the product.

Nuggets: Pretty much a textbook bad episode. Gross stuff? Check. Out of character moments at every turn? Check. Ridiculously stupid premise? Check. Overall a stupid episode that didn't really need to exist? Check-a-rooni. I feel like this could've worked back in the earlier seasons when SpongeBob's capacity for getting obsessive and extreme wasn't there, but in the middle of Season 5? Yeah, no. It takes every slightly weird and creepy element in the plot and amps it up to 11, making the whole segment feel just strange, and not a good strange. This is only bad to an extent though, and should probably be lower. Textbook bad doesn't mean horrendous- imagine what happens when an episode takes what they learn from the book and applies it to real life. Hopefully we're starting to get into that territory soon.

9. Trenchbillies

C.png

153 points. 9 out of 23 lists. (#2 Cha)

After four days, SpongeBob and Patrick are still silently waiting for the jellyfishes to move. Finally, it swims away, and the chase it on! The plan is for SpongeBob to take one side, and Patrick then takes the other. But, as both approach the jellyfish, they end up colliding, letting the jellyfish escape.

They continue chasing the jellyfish. They don't watch where they are going and accidentally fall off a cliff, falling way down to a county-like village and land on a port-a-potty. Many of the trenchbillies gang up on SpongeBob and Patrick and capture them with a rope. They take them to Ma Angler, who says that they are "awful purdy." Ma Angler orders them to an initiation. SpongeBob and Patrick question them and Ma Angler sentences them to a series of challenges, being: a banjo contest, "hootin" and hollering" contest, and a wrestling match. SpongeBob and Patrick win the first two competitions but decline to the wrestling match, claiming that "they don't like to wrestle." Ma Angler is surprised and asks them what they like to do for fun. SpongeBob claims that they like to jellyfish. They show the trenchbillies how to jellyfish and collide, once again. Ma Angler enjoys this. The trenchbillies laugh at them and call them dumb. Ma Angler certifies them asofficial honorary and gives them novelty teeth.

SpongeBob gives a short speech and attempts to leave, however, they are stopped by a group of trenchbillies. One of the trenchbillies says that they have to take care of Ma Angler for the rest of their lives. SpongeBob and Patrick try to convince them to let them leave but the trenchbillies won't let them.

Meanwhile, at the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs and Squidward lightly chat, SpongeBob and Patrick burst through the door and the trenchbillies follow them. The trenchbillies destroy the Krusty Krab out of anger. Mr. Krabs nervously asks them for their orders, they all order something to eat. Mr. Krabs says that Ma Angler, who is eating a lot of Krabby Patties, will make Customer of the Week. One of the trenchbillies sees Mr. Krabs making "goo-goo eyes at the Ma Angler" and as the episode ends, Mr. Krabs is forced to get "hitched" (married) to Ma Angler.

Clappy: This made my list.  This episode just felt all sorts of disturbing.  From the implied incest to the social commentary on rednecks to Ma Angler (uuugghhh).  This didn't even feel like a SpongeBob episode.  This felt like how many forced redneck stereotypes can we fit in eleven minutes.  Terrible episode.

Jjs: This made my list, coincidentally also at #9. This was a real stinker. None of it was funny, and the whole episode was just "let's see how many redneck jokes we can fit into 11 minutes". This did not feel like a SpongeBob episode, and felt more like a bad Family Guy parody. The whole episode is just stale, dead air, didn't need to exist, a banal plot line, a waste of time, and definitely the worst Legends episode to me.

Wumbo: This one made the bottom half of my list. The Legends of Bikini Bottom episodes are an odd bunch. Many of them have their moments at least, but in pretty much all of them I felt the tone was off and it didn't really feel like SpongeBob to me. So enter Trenchbillies, probably the cheapest and laziest of the series. Hey guys! Hillbillies are funny! Come on, laugh! Laugh, darn you! For a set as ambitious as the Legends set was, this one took none of the risks, all of the low blows, and just sucked. No reason to watch this one.

Nuggets: There's honestly not a lot to say here. Kinda surprised this one is so high, but it definitely deserves a spot on anyone's list. Weird character art, weird plot, weird characters, weird locale, and...some weird attempt at social commentary? Redneck shaming? SpongeBob and Patrick almost kissing? I dunno, man. I wouldn't say this is awful, but it is definitely one of the show's strangest outings. Don't get it twisted though, this is still an episode in the midst of Season 7's nadir, Legends of Bikini Bottom. Garbage jokes and animation and some character problems abound. Couple that with the absolutely absurd, almost Ren And Stimpy level premise and you've got yourself a really bad episode, although it's more weird than it is bad.

• Like 8

To Love a Patty: Aw, I remember when this was one of my least favorite episodes of the entire series. Good times. In all honesty, I don't hate it as much as I used to, but it is still...bad. Bad writing (hai Patrick sandwich subplot that never went anywhere), bad characterization (screw you Spongebob for killing those scallops), bad comedy (LOL GRILLED SHOE).

Trenchbillies: I honestly never found this one to be awful, just really...meh. I'm serious, I never got terribly aggravated by it, I just...forgot about it.

• Like 1

"To Love a Patty," I remember back when I thought that was the WORST that "Spongebob Squarepants" could offer, along with "A Breath of Fresh Squidward;" than "Boating Buddies" came along. I'll just stop right there before I go off on a tangent.

What a productive day for good ole Clappy. Now for two more on the countdown.

8. The Splinter

The_splinter_pongebob.jpg

159 points. 10 out of 23 lists. (#1 Fa)

The Krusty Krab opens at a seemingly average morning and SpongeBob is extremely happy. He gets the Krabby Patties ready and soon gets an order of two Krabby Patties plus an insult from Squidward, which is to no effect. His excitement eventually causes him to accidentally throw his spatula into the ceiling and when trying to get it out, he falls, nearly being injured by scissors and swords. Upon landing, all is well but he trips on tartar sauce. His thumb drags across the wooden floor and rams into a small slab that breaks in half, giving him a splinter that immediately makes his thumb red and swollen. His weak arms keep him from getting it out and even biting it doesn't work. The customer that ordered earlier is turning impatient and the splinter keeps SpongeBob from holding the spatula needed to serve him. He decides to tie it on his nose and Squidward soon finds out about it. Squidward then convinces SpongeBob that he will get sent home by Mr. Krabs if he sees the splinter and flushes his hat and spatula down the toilet. SpongeBob begs Squidward not to get him sent home, but is unsuccessful. Squidward also hints that he'll tell Mr. Krabs about the splinter. After Squidward gets his full enjoyment about the situation, Mr. Krabs drives a customer away with his cheap behavior. SpongeBob calls Patrick to get treated for it, but the treatment only ends up with his splinter further into his thumb, making it swell more and even infecting it. SpongeBob soon runs into Mr. Krabs and Squidward. Mr. Krabs soon sees the splinter and takes it out, curing him and causing an eruption of pus to impact Mr. Krabs. Squidward discovers that he could get sent home early and still get paid by getting injured, called worker's compensation, so he tries to injure himself, only to find out that his shift had ended two minutes ago.

Clappy: Surprised to see this catapult into the Top 10 this time around. This was my original second least favorite episode. Guys, I use to loathe this one so much and use to argue with people who didn't find this gross anymore. My hatred for this use to be all sorts of mad....but now....I've softened on it....but not softened as in this isn't a bad episode. No, this is terrible. This is still in my Bottom 25. It's just not in my Bottom 10 anymore. Yeah, I just find this episode to be tediously boring more than anything else. By all means do I still find The Splinter itself a disgusting thing to look at it and I'm still annoyed at how badly they want to gross we, the viewers, out with it. But I just think the pure gross out element has tired out on me with this. But holy mother of god, episode. TRY TO BE FUNNY. Patrick making matters worse is not funny. Squidward intentionally hurting himself is not funny. SpongeBob trying to save his spatula and do whatever it takes to hide the splinter is not funny. Just a boringly bad gross out episode now and one of the worst episodes of the series to me.

Hayden: This episode is what I like to call.....underrated. It's still an example of the writers running out of ideas and having no idea how to capture any charm whatsoever, but if anything it should have taken Dumped's spot on this countdown and an entirely different cringer should have made this top 10. At least it looks like SBC finally realizes there are at least 7 episodes worse than it now.

Trophy: OK first off yes this was a bit of a gross out ep, BUT IT'S ONLY A CARTOON YOU CAN CHANGE THE CHANNEL OR JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY! I personally hate it when people only hate this ep because of it being "gross". It's bland and I agree, but OVERREACTION MUCH?

Fluttershy: Expected choice indeed. (although I don't think Web Surfer'll be happy about it) For the most part, this episode is poor, just missing my top 10. One of the most noticeable problems is the very-well pointed out gross-out taking the majority of it, and while it's kinda cartoonish in that it's not gonna swell that much in reality, they put so much time and effort into trying to cover it up with as much texture, puss, and veins as they possibly could. While I would like to give credit for it, it's really unfortunate and imbalance since the regular animation is stiff and lifeless. Comparing it to the car crash scene from "The Great Snail Race" is an easy comparison. There, it's done in the least believable way possible, as no living thing can work on machinery, and it's pretty well-timed and quick too. For this it goes on for the whole episode and easily connects to the very relatable and disgusting pain of having a puncture. However, it isn't funny either. Most of the jokes go 3 times longer than necessary. They decide to drag the story on by Squidward to move the situation, and Patrick seemingly intentionally making the situation worse. It's overall boring and and painful, and one of the first episodes where I noticed a decline in quality.

7. Boating Buddies

hqdefault.jpg

162 points. 9 out of 23 lists. (2 #2's 4EverGreen & Patty Sponge)

SpongeBob is brushing Gary when he hears a strange noise. He goes outside to investigate, only to find out that it's Squidward breathing. Squidward then tells SpongeBob that he will pay him five dollars if he gives him peace and quiet for the rest of the day. However, Squidward already gave SpongeBob five dollars to leave him alone yesterday. He gets annoyed, so Squidward begins walking away. He then finds out that SpongeBob is following him, so he starts running and he jumps into his boat. However, he can't find the key and SpongeBob arrives at Squidward's boat. Squidward then becomes furious, only to find out that SpongeBob wanted to give him his keys. Squidward then drives away and literally drives through a stop sign. He then gets pulled over by a police man, telling him that he needs to go to boating school.

Then the scene changes to Squidward walking up to Mrs. Puff's Boating School and when he opens the door, he sees SpongeBob and then starts to cry. During class, Squidward is forced to sit next to SpongeBob. Then Mrs. Puff asks Squidward why he is enrolled in Boating School, so he tells everyone. Then Mrs. Puff tells SpongeBob to illustrate his side of the story, but SpongeBob just draws a picture with him and Squidward saying "SpongeBob And Squidward, Best Boating Buddies Forever" on the chalkboard.

Then it is lunchtime and Squidward tries to avoid SpongeBob. He then decides to eat in the bathroom, where he gets beat up. Then he arrives back in class with SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff tells him that he has to drive with SpongeBob for a test. So they get inside a boat and SpongeBob is the driver. However, he drives out of control and ends up in a research lab. There, he, Squidward, and Mrs. Puff shrink and get washed down the drain. SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff end up in a water fountain back at Mrs. Puff's Boating School, while Squidward ends up in the bathroom and gets beat up again.

Then the scene changes to everyone back in class. Mrs. Puff explains that everyone is going to do a test. But when SpongeBob tries to help him, Squidward snaps at him that they aren't "Boating Buddies" and he never wants help from him ever again. SpongeBob's feelings are hurt. However, Squidward can't do the test because he can't pick up the pencil, so he asks for SpongeBob's help; when the young sponge reminds him of what he said, Squidward denies it, only for his voice to be recorded by another student. Finally, when Squidward admits that he and SpongeBob are "Boating Buddies," SpongeBob cheers. But time runs out and Squidward asks Mrs. Puff what to do. She then says that he needs to come back the next week. Then Squidward finds out that SpongeBob also failed the test and he has to come back the next week too, and Squidward screams and the episode ends.

Clappy: Ah yes. I expected this one to be up here. One of, if not, the biggest "Squidward sabotage" episode amongst the SpongeBob fandom. I don't think I'll ever hate this as much fault as I seem to find with it. Yes, Squdiward loses. Yes, SpongeBob is creepy af. Yes, Mrs. Puff isn't more understanding of the situation. Guys, I like this episode. I consider it to be one of the best of Season 6. I like the art design. I like the plot. I like the jokes, especially the first interaction with Squidward and Mrs. Puff.

Squidward: He is the bane of my existance!

Mrs. Puff: Your's too!?

I just think there is some really sharp lines in this episode that I really love. But at the same time, I understand all the elements as to why people hate this episode a lot. Those elements just don't bother me here. I'm more than welcome to overlooking the faults of this episode for the bright spots. Unpopular opinion, ahoy!

Hayden: Squidward and Boating School combined into one episode. This is considered ambitious for post movie SpongeBob. What could at least be a decent concept is ruined by SpongeBob being in one of his most toddler forms to date. Mixed with stalking. Mrs. Puff also ignores Squidward's problems despite knowing where he's coming from. The chart scene is useless padding and the scientist/cowboy joke falls flat. The rest of the episode is spent with SpongeBob either breathing down Squidward's neck or conveniently realizing Squidward doesn't like him at the last second so that Squidward won't get help passing his test. Having said that, this might be considered a TAME Squidward sabotage episode. Sad.

Trophy: LUCKY NUMBER SE- *sees this isn't the best list* Awww drats. Honestly this was just Boating School episode + Squidward= Boating Buddies, except for the full body cast... and SpongeBob being more oblivious than normal, and that annoying guy with the tape... honestly this is more bland than anything to me so I've got nothing else besides that.

Fluttershy: I don't really have much to say about this one that hasn't already been talked about, because it's probably the most bashed episode of it's kin. It puts Squidward like an abuse victim to be put in a full body cast and forced to be with SpongeBob for, uh, wanting to get away from him, for no reason. SpongeBob is unsettlingly creepy, as if he has some kind of weird sexual attraction to him, for no reason. There are completely random things that have nothing to do with anything for reason. Although somehow, I can't bring myself to hate it. Maybe it's just because there's a lot worse?

• Like 5

#8: Still don't hate this one at all. The concept is kind of ridiculous, and does feel like a leftover Season 5 short, but much like To Love a Patty, it's kind of interesting they went all the way with such a strange idea. In fact, dare I say this one is almost So Bad, It's Good to me. The splinter honestly doesn't gross me out, even if yeah, maybe they were trying too hard at times. I'm not saying I love it, but I find it passable. If anything, there's an episode I consider very similar to this, and I find twenty times worse than it (we'll see where it lands). But I still perfectly understand why it's on the list.

#7: Pretty much down the middle on this one. I don't love, hate, dislike, like, love it, or even find it average. It's just mediocre to me. A lot of the gags feel extremely forced (like the fish beating up Squidward), but a few worked here and there. The Squidward sabotage didn't really bother me that much, but I can see why it's on the list, at least.

• Like 1

I used to hate The Splinter, now I just think it's boring. Still not a fan of the gross out but then again I've never liked gross out humor that much.

Boating Buddies is...eh. I feel like this episode could've been funny but it wasn't. 

The Splinter: Clappy pretty much said it. For me, I don't hate this episodes because "OMGGG IT'S SO GROSS", I really hate because it's so damn boring! Absolutely NOTHING happens in the episode, and I literally can't help but almost fall asleep every time. At least the grossness captures your attention to keep you focused on the episode sometimes  <_<

Boating Buddies: Clappy said it again :P I actually quite enjoy this episode, and there were some genuine funny moments. Even though SB was really oblivious here, it was still cool to see him be nice and welcoming to Squidward, even though Squidward didn't appreciate it. But yeah, good and funny episode, though not one of the best of course.

The Splinter: In one word, mediocre. Never really liked this one, never hated it. That's all.

Boating Buddies: Yay, I'm not the only one who doesn't love or hate this one. It has a funny gag or two. It has an annoying moment or two. How I feel about it as a whole, I have no idea.

"The Splinter;" just...go and burn in a fire, PLEASE!!!!  :nonono: "Boating Buddies," it was my number one pick last time, but it is STILL almost the worst this time; but only because I realized there was an even WORSE episode! o.o

come on people

Splinter is literally the most most middle of the road episode ever

I can't even call it lazy because Charmatz and Cash take the episode to another level visually

The worst I can say is that the premise is pretty stupid I guess

Like why was this on anyone's list it's literally a nothing happens episode

And Boating Buddies is highkey one of Season 6's best episodes, perhaps the only episode that manages to indulge in every single Season 6-ism and pass with flying colors

Fight me irl lets go fam

• Like 3

Nuggets probably made that opinion during his dorky 2012 days and forgot to clean it out of his mind locker.

It's Boating Cruddy and Nuggets needs to get educated.....in pain.

*beats Nuggets up in the bathroom*