• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst Episodes Ever 2015 Edition

Clappy

12. Coincidentally, this was #12 on my countdown. If there's anything worse than Patrick acting dumb, it's Patrick acting like a selfish jerk, and this episode was chock-full of Patjerk. It's basically Dumped with some elements of Waiting except replace Gary with the Patty Toy. The ending was absolutely horrible as well. Patrick just eats the toy saying "If I can't have the toy, no one can!". It completely destroyed Patrick's character.

11. This was #14 on my list. It wasn't worse that the 13 episodes above it, but it was completely one of the dumbest plots in the show. And the Sandy skin looked very creepy in this episode.

10. #3 on my list. Now we're really getting into the pieces of crap now. It was pretty gross and a lot of the jokes in this episode fell flat (Ex: The shoe patty joke). Aside from all that, it was pretty gross too. It was just like a very sick fanfic of the show.

9. This was #22 on my list. In retrospective, I could've put this episode way higher on the list. For Neptune's sake, (SPOILER ALERT) I put The Main Drain higher than this episode! Anyway, I thought this episode was really strange. It had two parts where SpongeBob and Patrick smack into each other making it look like they kiss, stereotypical characters with stereotypical accents doing stereotypical things, and a weird ending. It looked like I was watching a weird parody of Squidbillies minus the bad animation. Was it really that bad? Come to think about it, not as bad as the other episodes, but still WTF.

8. Don't sue, but this is #8 on my list. Okay, I'll admit that I hate a lot of the gross-outs in the show, but as long as a gross-out gag has humor, I'll enjoy it. This episode, however, was completely boring and low on jokes. If you want to make a gross-out gag funny, it has to be something people can laugh at (i.e. Squidward's unsure face), not something people can cringe over.

7. I actually found this episode to be so bad, it's good. Yes, there were some bad parts like SpongeBob creepily staring and breathing at Squidward (I hate those *dolphin noise* cheeks they give him), but there were some saving graces like the part where SpongeBob draws on the chalkboard to Vivaldi, which the music lover in me likes. I'll give it a "You Tried" sticker. If I had a Bottom 100 list, I'd put it somewhere, but not on a Bottom 50 list. I'm actually warming up to it now.

I'll be honest, I actually really like Boating Buddies in that so-bad-it's-good kind of way.

this

Anyway, I can't really say what hasn't been said about the 3 other episodes, so I'll just wait here. Oh wait, next one I'll be commentating on

Wumbo, do you think it's time for you to kick-start another Best List?

Good question Wumbo, when are you kickstarting that jazz?

Anyway, we are entering the homestretch fam.

6. Pet or Pests

118a%20-%20Pet%20or%20Pests%20384.jpg

184 points. 11 out of 23 lists. (2 #1's Milkmaidman & Jelly)

One day, SpongeBob and Patrick are playing, when they land in a bush. They destroy it, and the two find a worm that lived in the bush. SpongeBob takes it home, and introduces him to Gary, who takes an immediate dislike to it. They fight, and SpongeBob pulls them apart. Later that night, SpongeBob lets his new pet stay where Gary usually sleeps, and Gary is sent to the guest room, which he doesn't like.

The next morning, SpongeBob wakes up and sees the worm in a type of pain. He runs to Patrick because he doesn't know what to do. They go back to SpongeBob's house and see that the worm has given birth to baby worms. SpongeBob and Patrick try and put Gary and Mrs. Wormsley together, but she attacks Gary again, and Gary chases Mrs. Wormsley out of town on a bus, so SpongeBob is left to take care of the worm babies. Because Patrick isn't willing to help with this situation, SpongeBob tries to find a person who will adopt the baby worms.

He first takes the worms to Squidward's house, in which Squidward is disgusted by them for vomiting a type of acid at his face. He then takes it to Mrs. Puff, in which she is shocked by them and puffs, damaging her house. SpongeBob then proceeds to go to a grocery store, stumbling upon Larry the Lobster. He decides to take them, but only to eat them alive due to raw protein, in which SpongeBob knocks them out of Larry's hand. The worms land in the middle of the road right in front of a moving truck, in which SpongeBob reacts. He goes inside the truck to pull out the connections to the engine, and unscrews and gets rid of the engine, forcing the truck to halt.

SpongeBob then scoops up the meadow worms and puts them in the box that they were in. After this, SpongeBob tries to sell them to Mr. Krabs, in which he declines because the worms spit up on his face as well, and forces him to take the worms out of his restaurant.

SpongeBob puts them by the garbage, but the babies spit on him too. Garbage men come up and they are about to take the garbage away when they see the acid on SpongeBob's face. They see that it is a very rare type of worm, and Mr. Krabs comes out, hearing how it is rare and they would bring a lot of money. So, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs sell the worms to the people of Bikini Bottom.

Clappy: I remember initially that I forgot this episode existed back in 2013 when I saw it land at number three.  Now after rewatching this, I don't hate this, but I definitely don't like it.  This has some of the worst animation I've ever seen from modern SpongeBob.  Those worm designs are hideously lazy and it's like they are trying to maximize how gross they look.  The episode is one of the worst all time for animation alone and then add to the fact that this includes one of the laziest filler sequences in the entire series with SpongeBob standing there for 30-45 seconds ringing Mrs. Puff's doorbell.  What the hell guys?  So while not one of my personal worst ever, I can definitely understand the hatred and say it's one of the worst Season 6 for sure.

JCM: The worst thing I can say about this episode is that it is boring, and it takes more than boring to make my bottom 25. The whole conflict between Gary and Mrs. Wormsley had no emotional stakes because they were fighting for no reason, and the writers literally putting Mrs. Wormsley on a bus indicated they were just as tired of the character as we were, though the plot with Mrs. Wormsley's kids was just as boring as the plot with Mrs. Wormsley, leading to an episode that I found forgettable but not really that bad, at least not as bad as the other episode from season seven where Gary is pitted against another new pet, which I'm sure we'll be seeing soon.

Halibut: Dear god, this episode is just a trainwreck. I'm not even going to lie, the gross-out designs really are the worst part of this episode. There are some episodes that use disturbing designs in a relevant and effective manner like Face Freeze, but 95% of the time, the gross-out in episodes like this are completely unnecessary. The worms didn't need to be so disgusting. Of course, the meanspiritedness in this episode is another obvious reason why this is considered to be one of the worst. I think the worst moment in this episode honestly is when Larry is about to EAT those baby worms. That's just wrong on so many levels. I guess the ending is the best part though, as the worms to do go to what I hope are loving owners, but still, that doesn't make up for how horrid this episode is. It didn't make my top 25, but it was pretty close.

Rev: This episode is the epitome of annoying. So SpongeBob and Patrick are playing leap frog when, oh noes, they fall into a bush! But this is not any bush, it's a PRICKER BUSH! SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE GETTING A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE, RIGHT? Well, nope. They just get up and find a worm who's like freaking out. So SB and Pat decide to adopt her! When they bring "Mr. Wormsley" into the house, Gary gets pissed off at her because PLOT DEVICE AHOY so SpongeBob takes Mr. Wormsley into a separate room. Then they go to sleep, when a horrible pain noise is heard. And apparently Mr. Wormsley is pregnant! And a baby's coming out. Wait-pregnancy takes 9 MONTHS. It can't happen overnight, writers. And then when the babies come out, they start shooting slime at SB's face because LOL!11!!1! GROSEOUT IS FUNEE!1!!1!1!. And then Gary gets pissed off again for whatever reason and drivers Mr. Wormsley out of town. So SpongeBob goes around selling those baby worms and everyone says "no" since really who would want to buy those? SpongeBob then goes to Mrs. Puff's house, where we see the most ANNOYING 

SCENE

EVER

IN

THE 

HISTORY 

OF

THE

SHOW

SpongeBob holds the doorbell for 30 SECONDS AND IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING WITH NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENING AND THEN MRS. PUFF JUSTS WALKS AWAY, MAKING THIS ENTIRE SCENE POINTLESS. I don't know how much I facepalmed when saw this. At one point I thought the TV was broken for LOOPING THE SAME SCENE ENDLESSLY. And then SpongeBob sells more worms with no luck, blah blah blah larry's a pervert and eats them blah blah SpongeBob finally gets rid of the little shits. But then some dumpster diver says these are extremely valuable worms?! WHAT?! WHAT?! And then everyone randomly starts buying them and we have to give money to Mr. Krabs for this, right? WRONG! It's episodes like these with all these problems that make people think that post-movie sucks. And it doesn't, these episodes suck. I really got annoyed super bad at this episode, guys. They didn't even try here. And none of the gross out was funny either. Hell, nothing was funny. This episode has ruined 11 decent minutes and thrown them into something so horrible, it made #3 on my list. Yes guys, I really hate this episode. I hope to never watch this piece of shit as long as I live.

P.S.: I sad the throat clearing gag was the most annoying joke, not the most annoying scene.

5. Squid's Visit

tumblr_lamyve2xiV1qbaxlqo1_500.gif

197 points. 12 out of 23 lists. (2 #2's Fa & Clappy)

SpongeBob really wants Squidward to visit his house, but Squidward doesn't want to. He says that he likes the comfort of his own home. SpongeBob then makes his house exactly like Squidward's so Squidward will finally visit. Afterwards, he steals Squidward's vacuum cleaner, which makes Squidward come to take it back, which was Patrick's idea. Squidward puts his dinner in the oven and then comes to SpongeBob's house and sees the exact replica of his living room. He is a little annoyed. Squidward sits on the exact replica of his chair and sees his coffee table, his food, his Art of the Clarinet book, and his pillow SpongeBob was fluffing. It looks like the one Squidward's Mother made for him. Then Squidward sees his hallway, and he sees the chip in the painting from when he moved into his own house. Then he walks into his bathroom. He sees his medicine cabinet and his rash cream. But when SpongeBob shows up, Squidward screams and he slips on the rash cream too many times and his head falls into the toilet, knocking himself out.

Squidward wakes up and thinks he had a dream about himself visiting SpongeBob. But he isn't dreaming. Squidward screams to SpongeBob. He lies to SpongeBob that he has to go to the bathroom again, but instead, he runs upstairs, looking for his vacuum cleaner. When Squidward opens the door and turns on the light, he finds out he is in the gallery room and spots all 492 of his self-portraits hanging on the wall. Squidward becomes scared, but then he gets mad. He looks for the vacuum cleaner in the closet and finds it, but it is stuck in the closet. Squidward pulls until his vacuum comes out. The vacuum hits Squidward and he crashes into the wall, tilting his self-portraits. He falls down the stairs, and he spits out the vacuum. He then walks out of SpongeBob's house, but when he goes outside, he realizes that his house had vaporized due to a fire. Squidward had forgotten to bring the casserole which was later on fire and caused Squidward's house to burn up. SpongeBob then tells Squidward to stay at his house. Squidward imagines what it would be like. He winds up staying at the pineapple with him indoors and SpongeBob and Gary sleeping outside.

Clappy: Yeah that GIF summarizes this episode in a nutshell for me.  If any episode has gotten worse since the initial countdown back in 2013, it's this one.  I went from not knowing this episode existed to wishing it never did.  Which is honestly saying something that it catapulted ALL THE WAY TO THE SECOND WORST EPISODE I'VE EVER SEEN FROM SPONGEBOB.  My god is this just atrocious in every single aspect.  And this is coming from someone who I hope has made his point in this countdown that I have no problem with Squidward abuse....but this wasn't abuse.  This was torture.  What in the hell did Squidward do to deserve the personal hell he went through here.  Not to mention you have SpongeBob coming off as a deranged psychopath here.  This took any sort of childlike nature SpongeBob had here and stripped it entirely away into a horror film.  I'm glad this is still in the Bottom 5 because boy does this disaster of an episode deserve it, but I'm wishing that this finished a lot higher.

JCM: While this episode wasn't on my original bottom 10, it's currently in my bottom 5, because the more I think about it, the more I hate it. I have a high tolerance for Squidward abuse, and if Squidward was merely falling a lot and hurting himself, I wouldn't have a problem, but this episode goes beyond abuse and puts Squidward through actual psychological torment, which isn't funny and isn't enjoyable to watch. I had to make a case against Squid abuse, this and Boating Buddies would be my two main pieces of evidence, and though I still hate Boating Buddies slightly more than Squid's Visit, the gap between them is closing quickly, which is why this is #4 and BB is #3 on my list. JCM out.

Halibut: A lot of people absolutely despise this episode, but I'll be completely honest, I don't. Yes, this episode is one of the most disturbing. Yes, SpongeBob has one of his most out-of-character moments in the show's history. This episode is certainly bad, do not think for a second that I like it, but I just don't think it's as atrocious as a lot of people make it out to be. I think it's the fact that I've always liked mentally unsettling things that makes me not hate it, but I just don't really have any strong hatred for it. It's a bad episode, that's all I can really say.

Rev: I actually like this episode, believe it or not. I enjoy episodes with creepy/disturbing vibes and this episode is very disturbing. I love episodes like this. And this episode pulls off those vibes very well. I don't have much to say about it other than I love it's eerieness and Squidward's slow sanity degradation.

• Like 8

Pet or Pests: This seems to be the episode that got on the hate train more quickly for the fans than the haters, and I quite honestly don't know why that happened, but it happened. While it didn't crack my Top 25, it is incredibly problematic. Similar to The Splinter, there's a large imbalance of where the effort went into the animation, only here it's to a worse degree, as the main characters seem to lack emotion and depth needed for a story like this, while the worms are absolutely horrid. The episode consists of mostly filler, and what isn't filler doesn't seem to get any more tension as it goes on, t's jus repeating trying to get those worms home. Am I supposed to find the worms vermin or helpless? And the scene where Larry eats the worms is absolutely messed up.

Squid's Visit: I agree with Halibut here, it's as creepy and disturbing as heck, and it's wildly out-of-character, it's just not that bad altogether.

6. This was #9 on my list. I find this episode to be one of the grossest SpongeBob episodes ever. Not only that, but it was pretty dang annoying. It basically revolves around SpongeBob and Patrick taking care of a cute (and by cute, I mean, ugly as sin) worm. The worm gets pregnant (OH GOD WHY) and gives birth to baby worms. Since Mrs. Wormsley hates being in the presence of Gary, she runs away and now SpongeBob must find a home for the worms. Here's where it gets worse. So SpongeBob goes over to Mrs. Puff's house and (I'm not kidding about this part) rings the doorbell for 30 straight seconds. Just what the heck is so funny or entertaining about this part?! It's not funny. It's not entertaining. It's just asinine. Then, there's the part where Larry asks if he knows SpongeBob, which still bugs me. Maybe it took place before the other episodes where Larry knows SpongeBob, but I have no idea. Anyway, Larry decides to eat the baby worms. Okay, WTF, Larry? SpongeBob saves the worms from Larry and a truck about to run them over, which I admit was pretty darn awesome. Then, he goes to The Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs rejects the worms, discovers that the slime that the worms spew are worth a fortune, decides to sell the worms, and ends the episode on a lame joke. Just..........why?

5. This episode, I actually admit is not as bad as everyone says it is, but it's still creepy on a level. Since Squidward apparently hasn't gone over to SpongeBob's house ever, SpongeBob decides to steal Squidward's vacuum cleaner and copy every detail of Squidward's home. In the end, after Squidward gets his vacuum cleaner, he finds that his house burned down due to a casserole in his oven. After SpongeBob offers Squidward to stay at his house, Squidward has a nightmare and breaks down. I didn't like this episode very much. SpongeBob just comes off as very creepy in this episode and puts Squidward in misery just because he wanted Squidward to visit his house. Not as bad as other episodes were, but still pretty bad.

6. THERE IT IS, THAT PIECE OF CRAP

This has stayed at the top of my list for years. It's horribly unfunny, gross, stupid, bad plot, horribly paced, beyond any comprehension. Nuff said.

5. Not the best, but not the worst.

Pets or Pests: Not one of the worst episodes to me, but very forgettable.

Squid's Visit: Yeah, this is another episode that I used to like, but my eyes got opened up to its flaws with time. "Spongebob is a psycho! We're going to drive this joke of him being obsessed with Squidward in until you laugh!"

I don't really understand the hate for "Pets or Pests;" I don't find it an offensive episode that deserves such hate. I could understand the hate for "Squid's Visit," but not enough to where it would wind up on my top 25 list. Maybe a top 50 list, but not top 25. Only the worst of the worst should be coming up now.

I didn't know Jelly submitted a list for Top 50 Worst Episodes.

Well she is ALWAYS on Facebook, so I just asked and she said yes.

4. Stuck In The Wringer

bandicam+2014-05-02+23-41-16-327.png

200 points. 12 out of 23 lists. (#1 OMLJ)

SpongeBob takes a morning shower at the beginning of this episode. When he gets out, he dries himself off in his wringer. As he starts to walk out of his bathroom, he nearly slips on a bar of soap. He is so proud of himself for avoiding a potential injury, that he doesn't notice that a rubber ducky has flown into his bathroom through his window. He trips over the ducky, then slips back onto the bar of soap, and finally gets stuck in his wringer. At this point, Patrick enters the bathroom and asks SpongeBob if he has seen his rubber duck. SpongeBob points out the ducky that he tripped over, which is still on his floor. Patrick runs over to it, exclaiming "Ducky! I found you!" SpongeBob regretfully interrupts the reunion after a bit, telling Patrick that he needs help. He begins to explain that he is stuck in his wringer, but Patrick interrupts before he can finish, saying he knows how to help SpongeBob. However, the problem only gets worse when Patrick, misunderstands the situation and uses Forever Glue to permanently trap SpongeBob inside it. SpongeBob is a bit upset, but tries to go about his usual day. But, being stuck in the wringer causes some unforeseen problems.

He causes chaos at the Krusty Krab, and gets kicked out of work because he put Mr. Krabs' money in danger. Patrick meets him outside, and asks how his day is going. SpongeBob admits that he's having some trouble, and Patrick decides to take SpongeBob to Super Weenie Hut Juniors for some ice cream to cheer him up. SpongeBob becomes even sadder when he discovers that the wringer prevents him from eating his ice cream. Patrick suggests that they go to the carnival, the "funnest spot in the ocean." Carnival games prove impossible for SpongeBob, but Patrick has lots of fun. Patrick's good luck annoys SpongeBob, which finally causes him to lose his temper and scream at Patrick for ruining his life. Patrick runs off crying as a result, and the other fish at the carnival are disgusted with SpongeBob's outburst (they seem to know that Patrick had not helped him one bit, but that he had at least tried, despite his stupidity), and tell SpongeBob that he deserved what he got, sending him into depression.

The next morning, Patrick tries to ignore the fact that all of the things he usually does involve SpongeBob, and keeps telling himself that he's not supposed to care about SpongeBob anymore. Patrick finds that forgetting about his friend is impossible, and enters the pineapple by breaking down the door while yelling: "I'm coming buddy!" Inside, he finds a depressed and slightly crazed SpongeBob watching TV static. Horrified by this, and blaming himself for SpongeBob's problem, Patrick cries. His tears splash on the glue and melt some of it. Realizing this, SpongeBob suggests that they both cry, so he might be able to slip out of the wringer. Both friends cry, which melts the glue and allows SpongeBob to be free of the wringer. SpongeBob and Patrick hug when SpongeBob tosses the wringer into the air. When it comes back down, it lands around the two, leaving them stuck in the wringer together.

Clappy: Such a frustrating episode. This is Patrick at his most unbearably stupid. SpongeBob goes through so many layers of hell because of him and the fact of the matter is that the writers decide to play it off like Patrick is the victim....are you kidding me? Who's fault is that SpongeBob is stuck in the motherf****ing wringer again? It possibly can't be the stupid fat pink idiot who used forever glue....bullshrimp writers. God so many elements of this episode frustrates me so and I'm glad that it cracked the 200 point plateau. Horrible.

Cha: Oh, wow I really am not fond of this one. I know Patrick was trying to help and all, but it felt so painful to watch SpongeBob stuck in a "forever glued" wringer, get a black eye along with other things because of his actions. Like, there's Patrick being so stupid it's funny like Wet Painters and then there's just SpongeBob becoming handicapped almost because of him. And the nosy citizens actually blame SpongeBob for getting mad at him, when if I was in his same situation I'd be upset too. I know this isn't like the Patrick who takes advantage of his friend type of episode, but it still bothers me. Definitely one of my least favorites.

Jjs: Sorry Metal Snake, but I still hate this episode. This was outside my top 10 at #12, and you know what, I think maybe it has potential to move higher in the future. This episode is just a trainwreck. I consider this to be the worse cousin of The Splinter, since they are more or less the same premise. However, whereas I can tolerate The Splinter, this one is just awful. The premise is terrible. SpongeBob gets stuck in a wringer... how did that become a full-fledged episode? Only in Season 7, I guess. Ignoring that, the townspeople are jerks again, Patrick is at his most unlikable, and once again, SpongeBob gets treated like dirt for 11 minutes. Even ignoring all of THAT, this episode isn't funny. At all. I don't think there was a single joke in this, minus the "moral". Speaking of which... the "moral" at the end. It was just cringe-worthy. I know it was meant to be a joke, but that doesn't mean it was funny, at all. I didn't see the point of it when SpongeBob's crying has been such a big part in the newer seasons, so to shove that at our face just felt like a "take that" to haters. And no, don't try to convince me there was some hidden metaphor in the moral. Doesn't bother me as much as the rest of the episode, but it was a bad joke and I'm just going with that. Overall, just a mess of an episode with a confused direction from start to finish.

OMLJ: Yep. This is my most hated SpongeBob episode ever. Many will argue that One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary are worse, but I think this episode is even worse than those two combined. You think dumb Patrick and jerky Patrick are bad enough? Well, in this episode, you get both. So SpongeBob asks Patrick to help him get unstuck, but Patrick mishears this and uses his "Forever Glue" to glue him to the wringer. Just........why. Then, when he goes to work, he squeezes mustard into Squidward's eyes which is probably one of the grossest moments ever in the series. I didn't even laugh at that part. This causes Squidward to land on the cash register and have it fall off the stand, where customers collect a lot of the money from the register. This causes Mr. Krabs to let SpongeBob off for the day, saying he's helped quite enough today. Next, SpongeBob and Patrick go to Super Weenie Hut Jr.'s and SpongeBob gets the ice cream he's eating stuck in his throat. Then, here comes the worst part of the episode. Patrick takes SpongeBob to the carnival and focuses more on having fun than focusing on SpongeBob's problem. When SpongeBob snaps at him, Patrick runs away crying and *sigh* the Bikini Bottomites call SpongeBob out for yelling at him, saying that he deserved what he got himself into. Um, why? Why did he deserve to be stuck to a wringer due to the carelessness of a friend? Were any of you guys there when he got stuck in the wringer? And don't give me the "Oh he's dumb, he doesn't know any better" excuse. I don't care if he's brain-dead or Thomas Einstein, SpongeBob didn't even deserve to get stuck in that wringer at all. Anyway, Patrick tries to have fun with himself and when that doesn't work, he decides to check up on SpongeBob and see how he's doing. After seeing SpongeBob look depressed, he starts crying and says that it's all his fault and his tears melt the glue. The episode then ends with SpongeBob staring at the screen a la Dora the Explorer saying "I guess crying solves your problems after all". This is truly awful. In fact, if I could, I'd cry so this problem of an episode would be solved.

3. One Coarse Meal

137a%20-%20One%20Coarse%20Meal%20382.jpg

246 points. 14 out of 23 lists. (#1 JCM)

Mr. Krabs is sleeping in his money bath, then he smells something burning. SpongeBob then tells Mr. Krabs that it smells like Plankton with his new explosives. Plankton then explodes the Krusty Krab, while his machine caught SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs. Then Pearl comes to the kitchen and scares Plankton, which makes him go back to the Chum Bucket.

He tells Karen about his fear of whales and she tells him there's no whales in the Chum Bucket. Then, Mr. Krabs, disguised as Pearl, scares Plankton. He enters in the Chum Bucket and Mr. Krabs appears saying that he wants the meat of Plankton. Plankton then runs away and has nightmares about an evil Pearl eating him and his cousins.

Plankton appears in the road, trying to get run over by a bus, but SpongeBob talks him out of it and whispers to Plankton about Mr. Krabs' worst fear and tells Plankton that it is Mr. Krabs disguised as Pearl. Plankton decides to torment Mr. Krabs with a mime. Later, SpongeBob scares Plankton away with holographic whales to keep him from getting the formula. SpongeBob then releases Mr. Krabs and the mime continues to torment him, but considering Mr. Krabs' change in attitude towards the clown after Plankton fled, it is implied that Mr Krabs wasn't afraid of the clown at all (and his fear earlier was a facade).

Clappy: You know, I could just copy and paste my reasoning for LOATHING this episode from the thread for this, but I've been trying to give fresh commentary for everything I type. But...I just can't help but recycle thoughts. I mean what's the point. This episode is just horrible. Not only are all the logical flaws about Pearl/Plankton just wrong in every sense, but this is just an all time low for Mr. Krabs and whatever is left of his moral integrity. He has no reason to torment Plankton for as many weeks as he does. This just makes Mr. Krabs a cruel twisted person to psychologically torment Plankton to the point of wanting to end his own life. And here's something else that drives me crazy. Why in the hell would SpongeBob want to follow through in the very end by using a projector of whales to torment Plankton? It's one thing to help Plankton get Krabs back with using mimes against him, but how in the hell is it in his "good nature" to torment Plankton himself after seeing him on the side of the street wanting to commit suicide? Just an ethically tasteless episode that was #5 on my list and honestly wouldn't surprise me if it jumps even higher the next go around. Even THINKING about this episode just fuels me with rage.

Cha: I know I might get hate for this, but I don't find this episode as bad as others tend to make it out as. Yes Mr. Krabs was tormenting Plankton and took it a tad bit far. I guess because he's the famous villain or stealer or whatever you want to call him on the show that I don't have much sympathy for it. I imagine Plankton being depressed like he wants to die but doesn't really mean it. I guess I can't imagine our little favorite green guy doing that. I understand why people really hate this one, it just doesn't give me that factor as much as Demolition Doofus does. Still, I can feel sorry for Sheldon.

Jjs: This made my bottom 10 right at #10. I'm going to say right now the "suicide scene" doesn't really bug me, despite being unnecessary. My problem is the episode fails in the comedy department, and Mr. Krabs is taken to his worst here. The problem is, Mr. Krabs is supposed to be the good guy, but here, it feels like Plankton is the one you feel sorry for. That's not good if you're rooting for the "bad guy". There's not much really funny about this episode, either. Much like SpongeHenge, it tried too hard to be dark, with even less successful results. I guess the opening scene with Plankton's attempted robbery was cool, but that's not really enough to save this.

OMLJ: I have definitely softened up on this episode than the first time I reviewed it, but not by much. In fact, this still made #6 on my list. Now a lot of people hate this episode for the part where Plankton tries to attempt suicide on a kids' show. Trust me. We had much darker stuff on this show before. The main reason that I hate this episode is because of Mr. Krabs' character. Besides Plankton's Regular, this is one of the episodes that destroys Krabs' and Plankton's friendship in the show, or rather frenemyship. The worst part is the ending where even though they scare Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob still betrays Plankton by projecting whales and scaring Plankton. It's not really satisfying seeing SpongeBob still stay on Mr. Krabs' side after he still scared Plankton to death. It wasn't as bad as the 5 episodes I listed after it, but it's still pretty crap.

• Like 6

Ah, Stuck in the Wringer, another episode where Patrick's character is totally frustrating. It's so stupid how the townspeople get on SpongeBob for yelling at Patrick, and that moral was a dumb joke.

I know it's been said before but One Coarse Meal is a bad episode for Mr. Krabs's character. How needlessly cruel, and SpongeBob still sticks by Mr. Krabs, which is sad.