• Advertisement

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style (003 Waterfall)

Steel Sponge

It's nice to finally see a new episode here again, but just a little FYI, I DID understand what SG10 said (unless the character loosely based on me just said that for strategy purposes, which is possible.) And Team STFU REALLY needs to lose one of their own soon, their winning streak is getting ridiculous! icon_rolleyes.gif

It's nice to finally see a new episode here again, but just a little FYI, I DID understand what SG10 said (unless the character loosely based on me just said that for strategy purposes, which is possible.) And Team STFU REALLY needs to lose one of their own soon, their winning streak is getting ridiculous! icon_rolleyes.gif

Spoiler

Which is why Team STFU won't do four in a row eventually.

9. SBCTube

“Well, we survived the previous elimination, but we’re still down to 2 members, 1 captain, and an intern,” said Captain.

“Hmm…I wonder what alliance 4EverGreen has in mind of making right now,” SG10 wondered.

Apparently, 4EverGreen started out laughing, “I didn’t want to tell you guys, but I was happy Steel is gone,” he said and then smirked.

“So you’re saying that you’re the one that caused Steel’s temporary challenge cut-down?” SG10 questioned.

“It’s simple really, I knew Sbs1fan was going to get eliminated next, so I gave him a quick excuse to trade his elimination to Steel, and in other words, I found that guy a bit of a threat, it’s probably no wonder we were in separate teams,” 4EverGreen explained.

“Any other answers that determine why you gave Steel the boot?” Captain questioned.

“So I won’t be targeted for elimination, so without him, I wouldn’t be eliminated so early,” 4EverGreen replied.

“But you rigged the votes to make SpongeSebastian lose, you know,” said Captain.

“I was just being lucky and devious,” 4EverGreen continued. “But we should definitely make sure we won’t lose again!”

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: Ugh, so Bob_Ball and his pesky crew have won 3 elimination challenges in a row, I'm not worried since I still have "Operation: Get Rid of Bob_Ball" on my hands.

SG10: I can't believe 4EverGreen now; I wonder what else he's going to tally up, maybe something that isn't so devious...because I'm the smart one.

*End*

The next scene shows Team Coral.

“We lost one member last time, we better not lose again!” Queen Malie vowed.

“So we lost Steel, we were just unlucky or something, the next challenge will be a piece of cake,” said Dragiiin.

“Well…at least if we stick together,” said CF.

“Sure, UNLIKE the time PokeSponge dozed off last time, and just seeing how busy Sbs1fan can be!” Dragiiin replied.

Annoyed and not caring, Sbs1fan proceeds to read his sports magazine.

“Yeah Poke!” Queen Malie said in agreement, and hit Poke’s shoulder. “I can’t believe we let our alliance separate that time!”

”I’m sorry, it’s just that I’ve had some kind of reaction to this Captain Bar, I can’t believe I still have the wrapper,” said Poke. “On the back it says, “Intended for Bob_Ball; watch out, this will make you snooze off,” he read.

“Woah, do you know what that means guys?” CF said.

“Yeah, I think it means I’m next!” Poke said.

“No, it means Captain is coming after Bob_Ball, we better stop his ass!” Dragiiin declared.

After the meeting was over, 4EverGreen sneaked towards Sbs1fan.

“All I have to say is, thanks for helping me stay in the game, and I don’t want to be in your alliance,” said Sbs1fan before 4EverGreen could say anything.

“But we have to! You were amazing!” 4EverGreen said.

“Well…between you and me, I’m the wise guy here, so I spend my time here to learn to be smart against elimination,” said Sbs1fan, “and besides, you survived before in the first challenge, you weren’t there, second: you were lucky, third: you replaced the votes to make SpongeSebastian booted off, and fourth: Captain took over to make sure Elastic is gone.”

“Come on; imagine how much fame we would have at the Final 2!” 4EverGreen continued.

“Also, I’m pretty athletic, for my interests in sports, and you’re that guy, you’d have these,” Sbs1fan replied, and pulled his sleeves to reveal part of his muscles.

“Come on, help me out here, I helped you, and you appeared to be perfect and everything!”

“Okay fine, but just when you feel undetermined,” Sbs1fan finished.

The next scene shows all the remaining contestants, the interns, 70s, and Jjs.

“Alright, this is another challenge, but it’s unannounced if it’s just a reward challenge or not,” Jjs announced. “Today’s challenge will involve YouTube! The main directors for your team are 4EverGreen, Queen Malie, and Bob_Ball, the producers are your captains, and the rest are your crew. The goal is to win by having the most viewed video, here are your cameras,” Jjs finished and passed them around.

“You hear that guys, I’m the director, which means I’m going to decide how our video will go, and I’ll see if Patrick agrees with my idea for…a reenactment of All That Glitters,” said 4EverGreen.

“So Captain is going to scuttle around the situation, stripped?” SG10 asked.

”Maybe he can play all the parts,” 4EverGreen suggested.

“I’m definitely not discerned regarding this, I don’t assume he has to dress up either,” SG10 replied. “Speaking of Captain, what’s he doing right now?”

The next sequence shows Team Coral.

“Okay, I bet this challenge will be easy, since I’m director, because all of you guys will work as a team,” said Queen Malie. “And because I’m in an alliance, Poke will be our second in command.”

“I like this challenge already,” said Poke.

“So, what video are we going to make?” Sbs1fan questioned. “I was thinking my personal favorite: sport bloopers.”

“Maybe we’ll try and make the best fail we can make, good idea Spongebob?” Queen Malie suggested.

“Sure, anything sounds like a good idea,” said Spongebob.

“So, does it involve sports, still?” Sbs1fan said,

The next sequence shows Team STFU, with Captain sneaking around them.

“Hmm, I never really thought I’d get this far, what should our video be?” Bob_Ball thought.

“What about “Godzilla Destroys All Worlds,” or something?” Tvguy suggested.

“Good idea, I’m just hoping it doesn’t revolve around your rivalry with Dragiiin,” said Bob_Ball.

“Yeah, I seem to agree with him here,” Clappy agreed.

“Well, I better be the star, because I’ve been planning this for a while,” said Squidward.

After that, Captain surprises the teammates after barging into their set.

“Oh yeah, it’s that…douche, what are you doing here Captain? You have a team,” Bob_Ball said to him.

“I’m just lonely is all, and I want to know your secrets, how do you guys win?” Captain asked.

“When we do something special, make sure we’re on track and everything, and when you’re not in our way!” Ex answered.

“Captain, I’m just going to be honest again, you better pack your bags when you leave tonight, because you have been annoying me since day one, now get back to your team,” Bob_Ball said, and went back to his team.

*Confessional Cam*

Blue Skarmory: Hmm...he's probably just jealous about me being here, and I did my best to stay out of his situation today.

*End*

Captain then returns to his team, and to be clearly seen with a tape recorder.

“You’re back, Captain, we we’re just about getting ready to do our reenactment of All That Glitters!” 4EverGreen said.

“I’ll pass, but I’ll still be a member of this right?” Captain said, 4EverGreen nods yes, “I was about to engage my next step of eliminating Bob_Ball anyways,” he then leaves again to Team STFU’s set.

“Wow, he gave up too early, didn’t he?” 4EverGreen wondered.

The scene then goes to Captain in Team STFU’s set, nobody was there.

“Good, the coast is clear,” Captain thought, and started his next step: he set up an amount of sandbags with rope, after that, he brings out a cup of hot chocolate.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: Hmm...okay, I didn't really get most of that, but Captain is still highly getting on my nerves!

Captain: If you're asking why I'm in your confessional, I'll answer later, I think a cup of hot chocolate can calm your nerves.

Bob_Ball: Um...three episodes of your grudge, and NOW you're being nice to me, by offering a drink?

Captain: Sure, and it has marshmallows...I'm not sure if you do, but it's just the way you like it! I'll give it to you, but my hands are kind of...*throws hot chocolate in Bob_Ball's face*

Bob_Ball: Gah, I fucking can't see!

*End*

After that, Bob_Ball is seen coming out of the confessional booth, still covering his face from the hot chocolate.

“Hey Ball of Bob, we’re back, now what do you want us to do?” Ex asked.

Still covering his face, Bob_Ball knocks his teammates over, except Ex who was holding the camera. The teammates were caught in the rope, and the sandbags caused them to suspend and hit their backs, without any serious injury. They come down afterwards. Unfortunately, they land on the equipment, except Ex’s camera.

“Uh...I really can’t explain right now, but we better keep up our work,” said Bob_Ball, in a nervous way.

The next scene shows Team Coral’s progress.

“Okay, so all I have to do is…what?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“Here’s how things go, CF will hold the camera, Poke will assist you, but with a green screen, his appearance will be cut off, while you are going to skateboard through 4 miniature football goals. While doing that, you’ll trip on a rock, have your pants down, try to grab hold of a flag, and make an unfortunate landing in between your legs on one of your goals,” Queen Malie explained.

“So, we’re doing this as a team, what should I do?” Dragiiin asked.

“Easy, you’re the audience track, be as loud as you can, whether it’s laughing, cheering, or other,” Queen Malie answered.

It was set. Poke was holding the green screen, and assists to push Sbs1fan down the half pipe. Sbs1fan then goes to the rock without looking at it while losing his skateboard, purposely undid his belt and grabbed the football flag, and landed on one of the football goals, landing on his left leg, falling down, while knocking the goal post afterwards.

“Good, but you were supposed to-“ said Queen Malie.

“Doesn’t matter, we still got good failure,” said Sbs1fan.

The next scene shows Team STFU again, with Captain still on-screen.

“Dude, what happened back there?” The Cartoon said.

“I got my faced smoldered by Captain’s hot chocolate, is that all I messed up?” Bob_Ball said.

“You also kind of got us hit in the backs…but that doesn’t matter anymore,” said tvguy.

“I’ll be right back, I’m just going to get some replacement equipment,” Bob_Ball finished and left the scene. Captain sneaks near the teammates without notice, and brings out his tape recorder.

“I just need fast fingers for this,” said Captain, and pressed the tape recorder on.

“Oh yeah, -I’m just going to be honest again, -you are -annoying me- -this –team –revolves around –me –and –I’m –never (switch to Side B ) –nice (switch to Side A) –to –this –team –now –be –the –douche –bags –you are,” said Bob_Ball, through Captain’s tape recorder.

“Um…what was that Bob_Ball?” Clappy said confused. “Are you being a jerk to us, and you’ve been covering it up? Well, you’re going to be eliminated next, enjoy your last day of respect!”

“(Switch to Side B ) –My (switch to Side A) –team (switch to Side B ) –is –fucking –high,” Bob_Ball said through the fake tape recorder conversation.

“You think we smoke? I’ll give you smoke Bob_Ball, from the steam of my irritated ears!” The Cartoon said and saw Bob_Ball.

“And maybe convince him about his strange sentence pattern,” said Ex.

The next scene goes to Team Algae’s progress, Captain laughs along the way.

“Captain, where the hell did you go?” SG10 exclaimed.

“Okay, I admit, I was having a little too fun with Bob_Ball, now let’s finish up our video!” Captain said.

“You guys can be ill-mannered sometimes, make a new plan for a video, now!” SG10 said, annoyed.

The scene then goes to a computer, with Team Algae’s video being shown.

“Today, I’m going to talk about my days in Underwater Survivor…I’ve been surrounded by a Phineas and Ferb fanatic, a loyal contestant whose gone to his unfortunate downfall, a Wumbologist, a proprietor of a train, and two ungrateful contestants. 4EverGreen, who tried his hardest to get other contestants out, and Captain52, obsessing over his revenge against Bob_Ball, and I’m not done yet!” SG10 said from the video, and it was turned off.

“Okay, now let’s see Team Coral’s,” said Jjs. The video shows the stunt Sbs1fan performed. “And for some reason, I’m missing Team STFU’s video.”

“They believed a conversation from a tape recorder!” Bob_Ball said, shown with bruises.

“Sorry Jjs, we were just angry the time we were doing that,” said tvguy.

“Looks like we have the results: Team Algae unexpectedly wins, as they got the most viewed video, while the other two teams will have to face the next kabob ceremony,” Jjs continued. “Not! See I was testing you guys. It looked like a reward challenge, didn’t it?”

“Well that was close,” Bob_Ball thought.

“See guys, my nearly psychotic rant made us win!” SG10 said.

“Because that was the most twisted thing I ever saw, thanks and darn you!” 4EverGreen said. Team Algae then goes off to the Winner’s Lounge, while the other two teams leave the scene.

“So, will Team Algae settle their differences, will Bob_Ball convince the whole conflict was a hoax? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” Jjs finished.
-------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Nobody gets voted off.
70s and Patrick appear, but have no lines.
New Alliance: 4EverGreen and Spongebobs1fan (though more of a mini-alliance)

10. The Lost City

“Man, it was totally fun inside there, we must win another challenge!” 4EverGreen said.

“And I can’t believe it’s because of Captain’s cheating,” SG10 said, sounding annoyed.

“Cheating you say? That was actually something called…revenge,” said Captain.

“Not in circumstances is vengeance a dilemma solving scheme of perfection,” SG10 replied.

“Come on science girl, Bob_Ball deserved that; he revealed me and stuff…maybe his elimination can take place at an underwater death-“ Captain was then interrupted.

“Shut up, Captain! I was a man of integrity, and you fucking messed it up. All I ask is: what are you?” Bob_Ball said in front of Captain, and left to his team.

“Now does that make you feel better?” SG10 said to Captain.

“What’s the big deal, you systematic pest?” Captain said sounding angry. “Your respect for the other teams is what seems to make us lose! I hope you’re happy, my plan is not done yet,” he said and leaves.

“4EverGreen, we need to eliminate him, before he goes out of control!” SG10 said. “For once, you’re the good guy here.”

“To you, right now, I guess. But we can’t overthrow him, he’s an intern, and the only way to get him off is if he loses his job!” 4EverGreen said.

“It may be a little hard to convince jjs, but I know that you’ve brought your camera, and I was thinking…” SG10 thought.

“We can’t, only television cameras are allowed in the outside area,” 4EverGreen replied.

“Great, now I look like the dumb one,” SG10 said to herself.

*Confessional Cam*

ExKizuna: I hate to break it, but Bob_Ball won't be bouncing to his victory this time. He's going down.

Bob_Ball: (mumbling) I hate you Captain...so much.

4EverGreen: Trying to manipulate another person's chance of winning? Dang, that was my job.

*End*

“Okay, short and important announcement: we won’t be using the submarine today!” Jjs announced, the remaining contestants are still confused. “Don’t worry about it, it’s nothing too bad or too personal, but it’s to match the theme of our today’s challenge.”

“Whatever it is, I’m still ready,” said tvguy.

The scene goes outside, with a familiar bus in the background.

”Our next destination for today’s challenge is to Atlantis. Our first part of the challenge will have to do with fueling the bus, of course,” said jjs. “As we all know, we have to sing to arrive at Atlantis.”

“Song fuel, is that the best thing those Atlanteans came up with?” ExKizuna said, with disbelief. “I don’t sing.”

“Wait; wasn’t Atlantis crumbled without any apparent motive, ages beforehand?” SG10 questioned.

“This is not the real suburbs of the Pacific Ocean, this is the opposite,” jjs said, almost breaking the fourth wall.

“Speaking of the song, jjs picked it for you, by a viewer’s request,” said 70s.

“And that would be Rebecca Black’s infamous single, Friday,” jjs said, the contestants screamed with horror, except for Queen Malie, 4EverGreen, and The Cartoon.

”The Glee version,” 70s added.

After that, the remaining contestants got on the Atlantean bus.

“For more than I thought, the first round just got insane,” said Ex.

“Come on Ex, it won’t be that bad,” said The Cartoon.

“Okay PokeSponge, we’re in an alliance, and that means you’re agreeing to sing with me. That way, Team Coral will have the Winners Lounge back,” Queen Malie informed.

“Yes Queen Malie,” said PokeSponge.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge: I hate to say it; Queen Malie would always try to hard. She shouldn't even have anything to worry about right now, since Team Algae loses most of the time, maybe I should've dropped my vote for Steel Sponge...wait, I think that was a dream.

*End*

”The first round shall begin, we will now commence singing,” jjs announced, and turned on the music.

“Seven AM, waking up in the morning, got to stay fresh, go to…” Bob_Ball sang, emotionlessly. “I hate this song, no doubt.”

“Got to have my bowl, got to have cereal,” while Queen Malie was doing this, she noticed PokeSponge was toning out, until she punched him in the shoulder.

“TICKIN’ ON AND ON, EVERYBODY’S RUSHIN,” PokeSponge sang, with panic.

“Dudes, this is messed. We’re singing in a bus,” said Ex, obviously annoyed.

“I’ll see my friends! Kicking in the front seat, kicking in the back seat, got to make my mind up, which seat can I take?” The Cartoon sang, in nearly full volume.

The rest of the participants sang, while Dragiiin was mocking the lyrics, with hatred of the song, Captain was too, with hatred of Bob_Ball. After that horrific incident of terror was over, the remaining contestants finally arrived at Atlantis, but unfortunately, due to Captain’s trick, he made Bob_Ball open the door while the bus was still moving, causing everybody to free fall. Only Poke got injured.

“Nice landing, I almost thought I won’t make it anyways,” Sbs1fan said sarcastically.

“Never mind that, Bob_Ball did open the door while the bus was running!” Poke said, pointing at Bob_Ball, some of the contestants stared at him as well.

“Now let’s count the participants of the first round,” said jjs. “Hmm…Team Algae had 2, Team STFU had 2 as well…but it looks like Team Coral is in the lead with four participants!”

“Yes, one more round to win, and we’re immune!” Queen Malie cheered.

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge: At this rate, my gain of likeability will make me safe again. It's a good thing me and Queen Malie are nothing like Dragiiin and tvguy.

Dragiiin: Um...I'm right here.

PokeSponge: Since when?

Dragiiin: The entire first round, now get dat ass out, so I can express my own type of thoughts or something.

*End*

“Okay, onward to the second round,” said jjs. The remaining contestants then appeared in the weapons room.

“Does this one involve more bland singing?” Ex questioned.

“Nope, cross my heart on this one, because the second round will involve getting into tanks, defeating them, until they’re completely damaged, and the last one standing will win one point of your team’s immunity,” jjs explained.

“This is fun now,” tvguy thought.

“Now, get inside your tanks, before you end up with the pink one,” jjs said. The contestants zoomed to their tanks, while tvguy and Dragiiin were dog fighting over the last non-pink tank.

“Finders keepers,” said tvguy.

“100 doubloons if you get the pink tank,” said Dragiiin, and got inside the non-pink tank. Tvguy shrugged with annoyance.

“I like Dragiiin, but this is ridiculous for the both of them,” said CF.

“Don’t worry about it, unless it takes until the final challenge, I bet,” said Sbs1fan.

”What’s with you? At first you were spirited, then you did nothing, and now you’re just being all sarcastic and stuff,” said CF.

“People can change sometimes,” said Sbs1fan, and then the challenge began.

Courtesy of Ex’s skills, The Cartoon and Queen Malie were first to be out. Poke was avenged when he activates his missiles, which miss. Captain then attacks, eventually making Bob_Ball out, but also got out, thanks to CF. 4EverGreen uses his cannons, aiming at Clappy, causing him to be out. Sbs1fan attacks 4EverGreen’s tank, making him out. Ex was still going strong as he takes out Poke and SG10. Due to Dragiiin and tvguy’s ongoing rivalry, they take out their own tanks, making Ex, CF, and Sbs1fan left in the second round. CF uses her cannons, but Ex dodges, and aims at both, marking Ex’s victory for Team STFU for the second round.

“Yes, I have bombed those dudes!” Ex exclaimed. “Okay jjs, what’s next?”

“So far, we are tied with Team STFU and Team Coral, while Team “Algae Crumbs” have no positive outcome yet,” jjs announced. “The next challenge involves finding a clue to get in a secret room…while talking in song!”

*Confessional Cam*

Tvguy: Wait a minute, more singing?!

*End*

“And because most songs have end rhyme verse, you have to do that every time. If you exceed your two minute limit of no singing, you’re out,” jjs continued. “In the end, making any burst that isn’t in song form, and you’re out of the third round.”

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: Piece of cake, I just have to wait until I wasted my one minute and fifty five seconds of silence, and Team Coral is safe for sure.

*End*

“Prepare to lose,” Captain said to Bob_Ball.

“Good thinking, which will be enough to get him out for the day!” Clappy said.

“Ugh, why me?” Bob_Ball said to himself.

“Okay guys, I think we’ve already got the point,” said Blue Skarmory.

“And the third round begins…right now,” said jjs.

“I’m out,” Ex blurted out, deciding not to take part.

“Ex, you’re out,” said jjs.

“I know, I’ll take that seat over there please,” Ex finished. The singing was then commenced.

CF: Well, here we are in the Atlantean corridors

Clappy: We still haven't tricked one dude.

Tvguy: Now, I don't mean to be rude...

Dragiiin: Yes, you're going to talk about me. Oh what am I for?

“What are you talking about Drag?-“ Poke then realized he was out.

Algae: 3 Coral: 4 STFU: 4

Captain: Oh, how I hate that Bob_Ball! Oh how I love to see his downfall!

Bob_Ball: Be careful now, don't drop your balls, I will still win somehow!

The Cartoon: Oh quiet you, I still haven't forgotten about yesterday!

4EverGreen: Team Algae will win again, thou not pray! It's true!

“Ah-choo!” SG10 sneezed, she was out unfortunately. “I curse the day of how my system works,” she said to herself.

Algae: 2 Coral: 4 STFU: 4

Queen Malie: Now let's fly and be free, me and Poke are going to win, you see!

Sbs1fan: Doubt it be, please. We're winning this time!

4EverGreen: Oh yeah, we're cranking it up, like a twisted lime! Yeah baby, we got thousands locked up in that chest, I will become the best. Word!

Clappy: What was that all about?

CF: And I'm surprised we're not out!

Bob_Ball then sees Captain stealing Atlantean treasures.

Bob_Ball: You pick-pocket! You're stealing Atlantean...lockets!

Captain: Put a sock in it! It's not important now!

Tvguy: This is serious shit, especially around Dragiiin....you know how!

“Well…err…fuck it,” said Dragiiin, giving up for the rest of the round.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 4

The Cartoon: Now then, where were we?

4EverGreen: I TOTALLY HAVE TO PEE!

Captain: Whatever you say, green dude, but you're in my light!

Bob_Ball: I know one thing's right! You are never dominant!

Queen Malie: Now let's explain all the continents! Asia is much larger than Europe! South America is down, North America is up! Sorry, I've totally gotten fresh out of rhymes!

CF: That's okay. Another four nickels we make, we have some dimes!

Spongebobs1fan: Oh how I wish I can groove out of my spontaneous melody!

Bob_Ball: We're winning at this point!

Tvguy: Are you sure, I see some felony. No offense, GAH! I think I've hurt my own joint!

Captain: Oh hey Cartoon, look over there! Oh hey Cartoon, look over there!

After a moment of silence, The Cartoon said, “Okay then…dang it!” The Cartoon was then out.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 3

The remaining singers then see the door, with incomprehensive text.

Clappy: How do we do this? I don't freakin' get it!

Bob_Ball: This whole singing routine is driving me to bits! A lot of pain I can't explain, it's totally insane!

Captain: You're such a...

“Don’t even think about it, PLEASE!” Bob_Ball then realizes he was tricked.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 2

CF: We need to find a clue, but what do we have to do?

Tvguy: If anybody's going to solve this, then Clappy sir, that's you!

Clappy: Say it isn't so, we're still in shit!

4EverGreen: You guys hungry? Let's Green Egg and Ham it!

Queen Malie: Okay, that was just weak!

4EverGreen: But how will we understand all this Greek?

Spongebobs1fan: It may be Greek to you, but it's not, through my Shakespearean brain!

4EverGreen: Say what? Say what?! Yeah, you all heard the story, Sbs1fan's got some brain, can't explain!

“Okay, I really can’t take this anymore!” Tvguy said.

Algae: 2 Coral: 3 STFU: 1

Clappy: Oh, how will we not make last place? This is a very challenging race!

“Captain, you exceeded your two minutes,” said Jjs.

”Damn, I forgot about that,” said Captain.

Algae: 1 Coral: 3 STFU: 1

CF: There are five of us left.

Queen Malie: All there is to do is get the teams swept.

Clappy: I'm sorry 4EverGreen, but I'm winning this time!

“No you are not!” 4EverGreen said, and paused. “Oh yeah, I saw that coming.”

Coral: 3 STFU: 1

Spongebobs1fan: Oh how will we solve this damn puzzle?!

”Yeah, it’s totally like…ugh, out of rhymes,” said Queen Malie.

Coral: 2 STFU: 1

Clappy: Do we put in a muzzle? Do we just stand here? It's so secretive, and we're nowhere near!

CF: Maybe if one of us stops singing, this wouldn't be such a challenging low!

Clappy: Oh yes I know! And I believe our work here is done!

CF: I hope you had fun, you'd be done!

“No way…” said Clappy, “Damn it.”

Then, the door was finally open, revealing a team immunity chest. CF and Spongebobs1fan grab it.

“It looks like Team Coral are safe for tonight, while Team STFU and Team Algae will have to spend time in the kabob ceremony," said jjs.

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Now then, I have some kabobs in this plate. As usual, the person who does not get one will have to take a ride home in the escape pod,” jjs announced.

“Because the interns have no credit from elimination, unfortunately, Captain and Blue Skarmory are safe,” said 70s. The two then grabbed their kabobs happily.

“Now…The Cartoon, SG10, ExKizuna, Clappy, and Tvguy,” jjs said, passing them out. The only ones without a kabob were 4EverGreen and Bob_Ball.

“Bob_Ball, you were hovering over hot water when Captain was using something against you,” after noticed jjs was convinced, and the camera caught it all, Bob_Ball smiled. “But your safety depends on everybody else, and obviously, the last kabob goes to Bob-“

Suddenly, a teleportation noise was heard, and a group of three appeared in front of Captain.

“What the hell is going on?” Captain exclaimed.

“Come with us, an explanation will be given later,” one of them said, they then disappeared with Captain.

”Didn’t see that coming…but it seems that I forgot to tell Captain he will be visited the Hidden Underwater Triad if he steals something valuable,” said jjs. With that, the remaining contestants cheered. “So, will Team Algae keep it up, will Team Coral find out about Sbs1fan? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” he finished.

-------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Captain52(due to being taken away by the Hidden Underwater Triad)

Bob_Ball gets the last kabob, alongside 4EverGreen.

First time since Episode 5 where the team counter was shown.

Absent: SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward

11. Serebii Scandals

“Well...we finally won that time,” said Poke.

“Yeah, but you know…is anybody else suspicious about Sbs1fan?” CF asked.

“I also like to point out that everybody’s staring at me, just let me live my life,” said Sbs1fan.

“Well, I can’t tell if he’s not the Sbs1fan we know, but for once, my alliance is as brilliant as I planned,” said Queen Malie.

The next scene shows 4EverGreen and SG10.

“This is horrible; we’re down to two members, and one captain!” 4EverGreen said discouraged.

“Look at the bright side 4EverGreen, we won’t have to see Captain anymore,” said SG10. “But, there’s something that’s been going around my mind…”

“It’s how that your spirit for the other teams is driving our team apart? I actually have to agree with that,” 4EverGreen replied.

“Yep, but not significantly was I vetoing the team for the other converge, I’m bartering to Team Coral because evading inconsistencies is what my departing contribution was intended for,” SG10 explained, and left 4EverGreen.

“Come back science girl, you were my only hope!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

*Confessional Cam*

SG10: Well, it wasn't hard, but I wouldn't really win the next challenge, because...well, 4EverGreen...it's just plain focus, and...I don't know if he loses it sometimes...just that! I have nothing else.

*End*

“Hey Team Coral, would you mind if I join?” SG10 asked.

“Go for it SG, two brains are better than one,” Sbs1fan suggested.

“Sure, who wouldn’t do that? So, what’s wrong with Team Algae?” CF said.

“It’s just a little something about 4EverGreen, and it looked like time for that team to disband,” SG10 replied.

“Hmm…does anybody know where Dragiiin is?” Poke questioned.

The next scene shows Dragiiin and tvguy in a short conversation.

“Now listen, you stop spamming the place, alright?” Tvguy asked.

”Would I really? It’s not all my human flesh and blood, and I was thinking…are you comparative to 4EverGreen?” Dragiiin replied.

“That was just once!” Tvguy replied.

Moments later, Dragiiin flipped a table, while the two go back to their positions.

“Yeah, it’s more likely the whole tvguy and Dragiiin rivalry thing,” said CF.

After that, the remaining contestants then appeared for the next challenge.

“Alright, today’s challenge is another one involving internet, and that would be Serebii,” jjs announced. “Basically, the theme of the challenge is Pokemon.”

*Confessional Cam*

PokeSponge: Pokemon? Piece of cake, I'm in adoration of the series, and I bet I can give Queen Malie some pointers.

4EverGreen: Well, I'm just kind of the first generation type, but dang, I have rough competition since I'm the only Team Algae member standing, since SG10 moved.

*End*

“Apparently, this challenge is a double elimination,” jjs continued, all the contestants gasped. “For 4EverGreen that is, if he loses on his first try. For the challenge, it’s a simple Pokemon battle. Until two contestants have advanced through, they will battle their captains. Win against your captain, and you’ve received immunity for you team.”

“This is really easy, so who’s first?” Ex questioned.

“That will be you and PokeSponge,” jjs answered. “Then Bob_Ball and 4EverGreen, Tvguy and Dragiiin, and then the rest I will determine,” said jjs.

*Confessional Cam*

Tvguy: I can say I was involved with Pokemon...well until I heard about those rumors about Lavender Town, it made my spine chill.

*End*

“So, is it okay if I use Blue Skarmory?” Ex questioned, “Because I wouldn’t really want to dig through that pile.”

“You’re just saying that because I’m provided support, and a Pokemon, right?” Blue Skarmory said.

“Hmmm…let’s see, I pick that one…no, that one! Ugh, how are these things labeled?” Poke said digging through the pile of Pokeballs.

“Just pick one, it’s anybody’s game when it comes to Pokemon battles,” said 70s.

The battle between Ex and Poke began. Ex send out Blue Skarmory.

“A Skarmory, huh…let’s see what I have here in this Pokeball,” Poke wondered. “Pokeball, go!” He exclaimed, the Pokemon was revealed to be Koffing. “Cool, a Koffing!”

“Yeah, it’s a Koffing, now let’s battle!” Ex said.

“This should be easy,” Poke thought. “Okay Koffing, use Poison Gas!”

Koffing did so, and attacked Blue Skarmory with it, but nothing happened.

“Nice try, but when its steel meets poison, steel always wins, and I’m not talking about Steel, who got eliminated episodes ago,” said Ex. “Steel Wing, Blue Skarmory.”

“With pleasure,” said Blue Skarmory and hits Koffing. Poke’s Koffing was in a pinch now.

“Damn it,” Poke said and shrugged on the next turn. “Self-destruct, Koffing!”

With that, Koffing nuked an explosion, making a large area of smoke hit the contestants, 70s, and jjs, while Blue Skarmory had nearly half damaged lost, and jjs defending from the blast with a Coke machine. Koffing fainted.

“Yes, we did it Blue Skarmory!” Ex said.

“Of course it was, I hope you’re ready for the next few rounds,” said Blue Skarmory.

“Good battle Ex,” Poke said. Queen Malie then glared at him. “It was a random decision, how am I suppose to know which Pokemon are inside?!”

The battle with Bob_Ball and 4EverGreen was then beginning to commence.

“Okay, let’s see, it may be a random draw, but I have to go with the one way in the bottom,” said 4EverGreen.

“Hmmm…whatever it is, it better be a good one in my opinion,” said Bob_Ball, randomly picking one.

“The battle between Bob_Ball from Team STFU and 4EverGreen from Team Algae will now begin!” Jjs announced.

”Pokeball, go!” 4EverGreen said. The Pokemon was revealed to be Charizard. “Oh yeah, I am beast! Try that, Bob_Ball.”

“Whatever. Go, whatever you are!” Bob_Ball said. The Pokemon was revealed to be Magikarp. “You’ve got to be kidding me…and it only knows Splash…just great. Okay Magikarp, use your pathetic move!”

Magikarp did so, and nothing happened.

“Looks like we already know who the winner is…okay Charizard, kill it with fire, or Flamethrower in other words!” 4EverGreen called out. Unfortunately, Charizard flew to a corner, disobeying his commands. “No, could I have gotten the wrong Charizard!?”

“Magikarp, splash…ugh,” Bob_Ball said annoyed.

“Seismic Toss, Fire Blast, Bite, do SOMETHING!” 4EverGreen exclaimed. “Please let this Flamethrower work,” he prayed. Charizard then let out a weak flamethrower attack, Magikarp’s health was halved.

“No, Magikarp! Use splash, and please let it hit!” Bob_Ball called out, nothing happened still.

“Okay Charizard, finish it off with another Flamethrower!” 4EverGreen called out. With that, Bob_Ball’s Magikarp’s health was now in a pinch. “Well, I was close.”

”Magikarp, please keep going, I have a game to win, just…please!” Bob_Ball prayed. With a little understanding, his Magikarp started to glow. “Wow, one concern, and it’s already evolving?”

The white glow disappeared; Bob_Ball was joyous to see his new Gyarados.

”And it looks like Gyarados has some more moves. Okay Gyrados, let’s kick some ass, Aqua Tail!” Bob_Ball called out. With that, Charizard’s damage was now halved.

“Impossible…” 4EverGreen though. “Alright Charizard, if we’re lucky, you can finish off that thing with Seismic Toss!” Charizard then continued to disobey his orders.

”Gyarados, finish Charizard off with another Aqua Tail!” Bob_Ball said. Charizard fainted.

“Charizard is unable to battle, Bob_Ball wins,” jjs announced. “And we’ll be seeing 4EverGreen go home in the next ceremony.”

The next battle with Tvguy and Dragiiin was about to commence.

“Hey Sbs1fan, can we talk for a moment?” Tvguy asked, Sbs1fan agreed, but doesn’t know why he’s needed.

“So, you’re the brains here, so I was thinking you can help me with my strategies against Dragiiin!” Tvguy said.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not the Pokemon encyclopedia here, I’m just the game show strategy studies and Spongebob genius in general,” Sbs1fan replied.

“I was right, there’s something different about you since Steel’s elimination,” said tvguy.

“Okay, you got me, I’m probably a sub-antagonist at this point, but I’m not here to make things worse. And yes tvguy, I still can’t help you out with your challenge,” Sbs1fan replied.

”We can still be friends right? Let’s talk about football some later time,” tvguy replied, and left for his challenge.

“So 70s, is there any chance that Gabite is in this pile?” Dragiiin questioned.

“It doesn’t matter, but you have a chance,” said 70s. Tvguy then picks his random draw afterwards.

“You’re going down Dragiiin, count on it!” Tvguy said, and threw his Poke Ball. The Pokemon was revealed to be Golbat. “Hmm…not what I’ve been expecting, but it works.

Dragiiin then throws his Poke Ball, and reveals Gabite, “Oh yeah, Gabite!”

"Trainer’s luck, use Confuse Ray, Golbat!” Tvguy called out. With that, Gabite was confused.

“Bite that thing, Gabite!” Dragiiin called out. Luckily, Gabite wasn’t hurt from confusion and uses his move. Golbat’s health was nearly at half.

“Alright Golbat, use the same move Dragiiin used,” Tvguy said, and Gabite’s health was at half.

“Damn it…now use Dragon Claw, Gabite!” Gabite was once again lucky and uses Dragon Claw against Golbat. Tvguy’s Golbat was now in a pinch.

“Be careful Dragiiin, I’m still winning this, now use Poison Fang!” Tvguy called out. Golbat used the move, but Gabite took less damage.

“Now use Bite again, Gabite!” Dragiiin called out. Gabite snapped out of confusion and used the move, knocking out Golbat.

“Golbat is unable to battle, Dragiiin wins,” jjs announced. Tvguy then frowned with defeat.

*Confessional Cam*

Tvguy: Well, I didn't think I was going to win anyways; I'm just surprised to see that luck.

*End*

There was now a montage, the next part was The Cartoon vs. Queen Malie, and Queen Malie won, and then was Clappy vs. Spongebobs1fan, and Clappy won. Next was CF vs. SG10 for an apparent reason, and CF wins. Round 2 began, and it started with Dragiiin vs. Clappy, and Dragiiin wins. Next was CF vs. ExKizuna, Ex won. Next was Queen Malie vs. Bob_Ball, and Bob_Ball wins. To make things look even, Bob_Ball and Ex were next to battle, and Ex wins again.

“We’re in the final round, with ExKizuna vs. Squidward and Dragiiin vs. Spongebob, who will win?” Jjs said.

(Warning: The next sequence is rushed, skip it if you want)

Squidward and Spongebob send out their Pokemon, as Dragiiin and ExKizuna continue on with the Pokemon they picked from the pile. After at least five attacks, ExKizuna unfortunately lost to Squidward. After at least 10 attacks, Dragiiin wins, and Team Coral was victorious again.

“And Team Coral has won once again, and Team STFU will have to face elimination in our next ceremony,” said jjs.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: It may be a little late to say this, but I'm glad I got my respect back, and all that.

Dragiiin: If I were to vote, Tvguy would be the one going home tonight, and I won't have to deal the rivalry for hours!

The Cartoon: Okay, I'm just here to say that I haven't talked much, and been in the background often, but now you won't have to worry about it...so, votes...I voted off tvguy.

*End*

“Now, I only have six kabobs in this plate, the extra one is for Dragiiin, I don’t know why, but he’s gotten some votes when I specifically said his team is safe for tonight,” said jjs.

“Pretty damn straight,” said Dragiiin.

”Now then, Blue Skarmory, ExKizuna, Bob_Ball, Clappy, and The Cartoon!” Jjs said, passing out the kabobs. The only ones without one were Dragiiin and tvguy. “Dragiiin, you’re safe! Tvguy you will have to take the escape pod home, with 4EverGreen.

“Whatever, but I could have won, but Dragiiin was in the way and everything-“ tvguy said, he was then pushed inside, along with 4EverGreen.

The next scene shows Spongebobs1fan sleeping, he was having a dream about the Hidden Underwater Triad, and Captain52 in a Darth Sidious costume, and he was joining forces with him. He snapped from his dream after that. “Hmm, I really hope I don’t end up like that,” he thought, and went back to sleep.

--------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: 4EverGreen and tvguy347

Dragiiin123 gets the last kabob, despite winning team immunity.

SG10 moves to Team Coral. With this and 4EG's elimination, this marks the entire Team Algae wiped out from the competition before the merge.

Don't forget to vote in my poll. XP

12. Aftermath II: Trivia-a-Thon

“Now we are back for another episode of UWS Aftermath, coming from the Off-Topic Lounge,” Webizoid announced.

”And Webizoid is back from his grounding from last time,” SOF added. “Before we introduce the 5 booted off contestants, we would like to present the peanut gallery!” Clapping is heard.

“But today, we’re planning on making today’s Aftermath the best one yet…why? Because we look forward to boosting up the ratings from 7 million to 8 million,” said Webizoid.

“Now, here are our special guests. He is creator of a famous literature series, he changed his name in the combination of two of his famous names, we welcome Elastic Dog,” SOF presented.

“My people, no flash photography please,” said Elastic Dog.

“The next one got voted off from a recent scheme, he’s the sponge of the steel, and most recently in the SBT fandom, here’s Steel Sponge,” Webizoid presented.

“Nice being here,” said Steel.

“He was voted off alongside tvguy, the fan of cartoons, the smiley genie himself, 4EverGreen,” SOF presented.

”Now, I can tell you guys one thing, if SG10 didn’t move, I’d still be in the game,” said 4EverGreen.

”Then we have the television repairman, got voted off alongside 4EverGreen, had a rivalry with Dragiiin, we give you tvguy!” Webizoid presented.

“Its great being here,” said tvguy.

“Oh, and we haven’t forgotten about Captain, he was going to show up, but he got in a little unknown situation,” said Webizoid.

That was until the Hidden Underwater Triad appeared with Captain.

“Here’s the guy you need, he requested to be in tonight’s Aftermath show,” one of them said, and the triad left.

“Yeah, they were used to me being third host, so yeah…now I’m here,” said Captain.

“Well, I guess that’s a spirit breaker,” said SOF. “Well, the first thing we’re going to do is talk about the most interesting people still in-game.”

“Let’s have a look at Sbs1fan,” said Webizoid. “Since episode 8, he has been declared sub-antagonist, but it could be a lot of time until he ends up being a full.”

“Could’ve won if he was not in the way,” said Steel, “But whatever.”

“So, does everybody think that Sbs1fan is much of a pain as Bob?-“ Captain was then interrupted by the groans from the hosts and the peanut gallery.

“Okay Captain, we get it! You hold a grudge against the Ball of Bob. So, what else should we move on?” Webizoid said.

“Before we express our next thoughts, I was thinking we can open up an Aftermath confessional,” SOF suggested.

“Good idea!” Goosebumpsfan said, revealing himself in the peanut gallery.

“Wait, Goosebumpsfan…I thought you were gone,” said SOF.

“Of course, but that was called taking a break, so now I’m back for some more,” said Goosebumpsfan, the others give out “Okay” looks.

*Confessional Cam*

SOF appears, with an Aftermath Host symbol.

SOF: Good idea, wasn't it? That's all I'm going to say.

Goosebumpsfan appears, with a Peanut Gallery symbol.

Goosebumpsfan: Yeah, I stowed away from the SBC thing about a week ago, but this time, I'm well balanced, and stuff.

4EverGreen appears, with a Special Guest symbol.

4EverGreen: Wow, I never knew they were planning on doing this. As being here, I refuse to be predictable, nothing too horrid. By the way, cool camera set.

*End*

“Now, there’s something I’ve been planning on doing for today,” said Captain. “Does anybody want a second chance for the 500 grand, or does anybody from the peanut gallery want it?”

Everybody raises their hands.

“This is a game I like to call the Trivia-a-Thon! It’s a segment all about answering those UWS brain busters, but only 5 lucky contestants can have a go at it. If you lose one time in one certain type of question, it’s…a result into Truth or Noob Cage!” Captain explained.

“What?” Fa said confused.

“Before that happens, we would like to present another special guest to boost the ratings!” SOF interrupted.

“Okay then, who is it, Webizoid’s mom? Captain guessed. That was when Webizoid’s mom came in.

“Webizoid, come back here!” She said, and dragged Webizoid off the set.

“Shoot, not again!” Webizoid said.

Webizoid’s mom then looked at Captain, and said, “and you, do you think it’s funny to talk behind peoples’ backs!?” She stomps on his foot, and leaves afterwards.

“I guess she’s right about Captain,” said SOF.

“Say no more, continue this thing!” Captain said.

“Anyways, who’s the other special guest, Leeroy Jenkins?” OMJ questioned.

“Nope,” SOF answered.

“Lance Lunis?” Steel guessed.

“Rusty Wilkerson?” Elastic Dog guessed.

“Kermit the Frog?” Deli guessed.

“Is it Stacy Hirano?!” Goosebumpsfan said, excitedly.

“Sniz and Fondue?” 4EverGreen guessed.

“Nope, nope, nope, not even close, and…you’re pretty close,” SOF answered. “Anyways, I present Chris McLean and Chef Hatchet!” He presented.

“Thank you, you’re all so kind,” said Chris.

“Okay, what now?” Steel questioned.

“How about you take the co-hosting duties,” SOF suggested.

“Sure then, I’m not doing anything else,” Steel replied.

“So you got Chris McLean to visit here?” Captain questioned. “Well, I think it’s time I announce which five will be participating in my challenge. All of you have scratch cards, 5 of them have my face on it, and you have a chance if you get one.”

With that, the peanut gallery, and the previously booted off contestants used their scratch cards, SpongeSebastian was first to get Captain’s face.

“And it looks like SpongeSebastian already has gotten a chance to return for this season,” said Captain.

“Sweetness,” SpongeSebastian complimented.

They continued to use their scratch cards; the second person to get Captain’s face was Old Man Jenkins.

“OMJ from the peanut gallery might have a chance to debut for this season,” Captain continued.

It continues again, while 4EverGreen becomes the third person to get the winning scratch card. After that, Wumbology got the next winning scratch card. Lastly, tvguy was the fifth lucky person to get the winning scratch card.

“SpongeSebastian, Wumbology, Old Man Jenkins, and voted off contestants 4EverGreen and tvguy have another chance!” Captain said. “Now, I’m going to begin this-“

“Actually Captain, I’ve agreed to host the Trivia-a-Thon 15 minutes ago,” said Chris, Captain stood there jealously.

“This Trivia-a-Thon seems to take the form of Wheel of Fortune, but not mostly. So you take a spin, get a trivia question, get all them right, until you’re the last one standing, as one of the losers ends up in the Noob cage,” Chris announced. “I’m going to start with tvguy.”

With that, tvguy took a spin; he got a contestant related question.

“Okay tvguy, who is Queen Malie’s favorite female singer?” Chris said, reading the question.

“Easy one, Ke$ha,” tvguy answered, the question was correct. The next spin went to SpongeSebastian.

“Alright, SpongeSebastian, you got a kabob related question. In Episode 5, who was the sixth person to get a kabob?” Chris said, reading the next question.

“Um…I don’t know, PokeSponge?” SpongeSebastian guessed, the answer was confirmed wrong.

“Looks like you’re the first victim for the Noob cage,” said Chris. SpongeSebastian’s platform came down into the Noob cage, with SpongeSebastian in it. The correct answer was Sbs1fan.

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: No matter what I do, I feel like my luck always runs out, do I have rabies?

*End*

The Trivia-a-Thon continued, and it was now OMJ's turn.

“Okay OMJ, you got a geography related question. What was the destination for episode 8?” Chris said, reading the question.

“Piece of cake, it was Rock Bottom,” OMJ answered, the answer was corrected, and the next spin went to Wumbology, he got a challenge related question.

“It looks like Wumbology is going to answer a question correctly, while taking a physical challenge!” Chris announced. “You have to dodge a bunch of volleyballs, as I ask this, what was the third social networking challenge?”

”I say Eurobricks!” Wumbology answered, it was correct, and he was able to dodge all the volleyballs at once. The next spin went to 4EverGreen; he got a team related question.

“4EverGreen, in the beginning, how many Team Algae members were there?” Chris said, reading the question.

”I believe there were five!” 4EverGreen said, but it wasn’t the right answer. So, the platform fell, and 4EverGreen faced the Noob cage. The correct answer was six.

“Now moving on to round two, tvguy will take another spin!” Chris said. “Tvguy has gotten a kabob related challenge. How many times was Dragiiin present in the ceremonies?”

“Let’s see…if I remember well, I’d say three times,” said tvguy, but it was the wrong answer, and he was put into the Noob cage. The correct answer was four.

“Now it only goes down to Wumbology and OMJ, who will win?” Chris said. It was now Wumbology’s turn, and he got a contestant related question. “Alright then Wumbo, what caused Bob_Ball’s advantage to go down one time?”

”Captain’s Bob_Ball overthrowing kit,” said Wumbo, he once again gets a correct answer.

Now it was OMJ’s spin. He got a challenge related question, “Looks like we have another physical challenge. This time, OMJ will have to perform a skateboard trick, while answering the next question. OMJ, what was previous social networking challenge?”

“Serebii,” said OMJ, but he unfortunately answered it after he failed his trick.

“I’m sorry OMJ. And it looks like we know who the winner is….Wumbology!” Chris announced. Confetti, balloons, and launched bubble gum appeared in celebration.

“Wumbology, you’re going to have a second chance at the 500,000 doubloons, what are you going to do now?” Captain questioned.

“I dunno, not go to Disneyland? If that doesn’t apply, can I put you in the Noob cage?” Wumbology asked.

With that, Captain was in the Noob cage, while the four participants were out of it.

“Pretty good episode wasn’t it? This is UWS Aftermath from the Off-Topic Lounge!” Steel signed off.

-------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Wumbology will reinsate in the next episode.

Debut of the Aftermath confessional.

Now for my guest write episode:

13. The No, Not Four, But Three Floors of Fear

The episode opens to Team Coral in the Winner's Lounge.

"Wow, it seems like we have overtook Team STFU's winning streak," said Queen Malie.

"Yup, let's hope we can keep winning!" encouraged SpongeBob.

"Yeah, we are doing great," said Sbs1fan.

"You are actually caring about our team for once?" asked Dragiiin.

"Please...stop criticizing me or I'll just leave the team," Sbs1fan said.

"Sure, C ya Guys in July," Dragiiin mocked.

"Whatever," Spongebobs1fan replied. We then heard jjs make an announcement through the speakers.

"Hello everybody," said jjs through the speakers. "Please report to the main deck of the submarine because I have a few special announcements and also regarding today's challenge."

Team Coral walked out of the Winner's Lounge, as the other two teams grouped with them.

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: Hmm...maybe tvguy's rivalry with Dragiiin is what caused our losses....

*End*

"Hey everyone, before I announce today's challenge, we have some team changes. First off, Team Algae is no more, thus making Coral and STFU the only teams left." Jjs explained.

"Wait, whose team am I on now?" asked Patrick.

"I was getting to that, you are a co-captain for Team Coral now," said Jjs.

"Yay!" said Patrick as he came over to Team Coral.

"Oh Patrick, we are on the same team!" said SpongeBob.

"It's a miracle," Patrick said.

"Enjoy it while you can, because the teams are merging in about two episodes," said 70s.

We heard some contestants moan.

"Now then, for the second announcement: Our Aftermath people had a special Trivia contest and a certain user won, who is now reinstated," explained Jjs.

"Oh lord, please don't tell me it is Captain," said Bob_Ball.

"Thankfully, no." 70s said.

"Elastic, I hope?" guessed Dragiiin.

"Steel?" guessed PokeSponge.

"WhaleBlubber?" joked Clappy.

"Nope, nope and nope. It is...the professor of Wumbo himself, Wumbology!" said Jjs. We see Wumbo come into the main deck.

"Hey guys, I am back!" Wumbo said.

"Wumbo!" exclaimed Ex.

"Also, as Team Algae is no more, Wumbo is now on STFU's side to make things fair," 70s said.

"Hell yeah," said Ex.

"Our team just got tons better," Clappy said.

"Welcome to the team," said Blue Skarmory.

"Now, for today's challenge...we are going to Karate Island!" said Jjs.

"Oh yeah, I am the king of KA-RAH-TE!" said SpongeBob as he karate chopped a bench in half.

"Uhh..." SpongeBob said innocently.

"I hope you know you are paying for that," said Jjs.

"But I'm a captain!" SpongeBob said.

"No exceptions! Now then, everybody hang on tight." Jjs said as he went into the control room and drove the submarine through the ocean.

*Confessional Cam*

Wumbology: Feels good to be back! I better not get an early boot again, that was just ridiculous last time.

-

Dragiiin: Between me and this camera, I am getting sick of Team Coral; I am glad we are merging soon. Spongebobs1fan is pissing me off, PokeSponge is trying too hard to impress Queen Malie, and Queen Malie herself can be really grating, her overconfidence is pitiful. SpongeBob and Patrick are lulzy team captains, I don't get why we have SpongeBob characters, and they don't help much anyways. I wish I ended on Team STFU instead, and that Elastic had lasted in the game longer, if only it wasn't for that stupid Captain. CF and SG are the only ones I can tolerate pretty much right now.

As soon as Dragiiin walks out, we see Spongebobs1fan walk into the Confessional Room, overhearing what he said.

Spongebobs1fan: Oh yeah, I heard everything Drag said....care to lend me that footage? I'll give you fifty bucks.

The cameraman handed the footage to Sbs1fan.

*End*

"We've arrived everyone, grab your gear!" Jjs said. They all arrived on Karate Island.

"Alright, this is how it works: Master Udon has been kind enough to lend his tower to us for our challenge. Each floor has a boss on it, and since I am so cruel, the bosses won't be the ones from the original episode," Jjs smiled. "Anyways, each boss has two bracelets on their body somewhere: One for Team STFU and one for Team Coral. Once someone snaps off the bracelets or breaks them, the door for that team will open...but be careful! You guys are also equipped with bracelets representing your team...and if that gets broken, you're out of the challenge. The captains will force you to escort the building."

"Dang, this sounds nothing like the episode, which I hated by the way," said Clappy.

"Yup, that is what makes this version fun!" Jjs said.

"Also note the SpongeBob characters don't get bracelets," 70s explained. "This is because they need to all help escort people out once their bracelet is snapped, and also so they can help out their team. Clappy will still play, but SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward will be escorting their team members out, because these beasts can be savage. We had a hard time taming them."

"Gotcha chief," said Patrick.

"Savage?" Poke asked.

"Yeah man, these beasts are pretty deadly," Jjs said, laughing, with some gulps from the contestants.

We see everybody outside the tower on Karate Island.

"Welcome everybody....and I see SpongeBob SquarePants is back," said Master Udon. "Whoever beats my three bosses will be able to get the golden trophy on the third and final floor, guarded by the Giant Golden Eel."

"Seems easy enough, I have some epic fighting skills. Bring it on!" Queen Malie said.

"That's not all though, sorry folks. It wouldn't be a perfect match without some hidden traps," Jjs said.

"Oh joy," The Cartoon said.

"Now go!" Master Udon said, opening the tower doors.

The counter started off:

Coral: 6 STFU: 6

The two teams entered into the first floor, which was very dark, but candles managed to light it up. We saw it had a coral like background on the floor.

"Alright, so where is the boss-" Bob_Ball was cut off when a giant crab came flying down from the ceiling and it growled.

"And I assume that is our first boss!" said a panicked The Cartoon. The crab grabbed him and snapped his bracelet, making him the first one out. Squidward escorted him out, while Clappy tried to maneuver the crab's attacks.

"Jeez, this thing is fast," Clappy said.

Coral: 6 STFU: 5

We see Master Udon, Jjs, and 70s talking outside.

"Care for a cup of tea?" asked Udon.

"Why thank you," said jjs as he gave one to 70s too.

"Also, what happened to your old guardians?" 70s asked.

"Ah, they are on vacation....but what I want to know is, where on earth did you get these creatures?" Master Udon asked.

"I know a guy," Jjs replied, quietly laughing. "They weren't easy to tame though..."

We see back to everybody's progress.

Blue Skarmory flew up high, and tried to use Aerial Ace on the crab, but it smacked him out of the air and into the ground, breaking his bracelet. He was escorted out by Squidward.

"I can't catch a breath!" PokeSponge said, as he was trying to run, but he tripped on a hidden trap tile. It caused some towers to rise out of the pillars on all four corners, with weapons swinging around.

"Thanks a lot dude," Wumbo said, dodging a spinning weapon, as PokeSponge had his bracelet cut off by one.

The crab was about to attack Spongebobs1fan, until he jumped out of the way and it grabbed Dragiiin, which snapped open his bracelet. Both Poke and Drag were escorted out by SpongeBob.

"My plan is working perfectly now," Sbs1fan whispered to himself, as he pulled out the tape. "Can't wait to show the others what Drag said about them!"

Coral: 4 STFU: 4

"Well gee, this is easy so far," Wumbo sarcastically said, dodging the crab's attacks.

"Okay, I am REALLY scared now.." Bob Ball said. The crab growled and was about to smack him into the surface, but he jumped up onto his giant claw and stepped on the Team STFU bracelet on his claw, snapping it and causing the Team STFU door to open.

"Great job, Bob!" said Clappy.

"I know some moves," Bob said. Team STFU went up into their door. They came to the second floor which had a dark ocean background; a giant shark appeared. It growled and it had the two bracelets on both of its fins.

"Alright, I don't know if we will get past this one..." Ex said to himself.

Queen Malie did a kung fu kick on the crab's left claw, breaking the Team Coral bracelet; their door opened.

"About time," SG said, but unfortunately the crab grabbed her legs and broke her bracelet before she could get in.

"That's not fair," CF said.

"Don't worry my companions, you can defeat the challenges that await on the higher levels!" SG said, being escorted out.

Coral: 3 STFU: 4

We see Team Coral arrive on the second floor.

"Hey, welcome guys and let's say this shark is a bit hungry...." Wumbo said.

The shark growled and charged for Bob Ball. He then literally ate him!

"What the hell?" Clappy asked, as he stepped on a tile that shot some spears out, and broke off his bracelet. "Aw shit."

"Hey, let him go skin shit!" said Ex as he punched him in the stomach, spitting Bob out, but unfortunately his bracelet had been swallowed.

"Wow, so you guys like me again." Bob said as he was escorted out. "That shark attack really scared me, but I had a feeling I'd be alright. It really smelled in there though, like Sharky himself."

"Yeah, we can't hold a grudge that was caused by a fail troll," said Clappy, as he and Bob both were escorted out by Squidward.

Coral: 3 STFU: 2

Ex and Wumbo were the only STFU members left while Team Coral only had Spongebobs1fan, Queen Malie and CF.

"Keep it going guys, you can do it!" Clappy cheered to Wumbo and Ex.

The shark charged for Queen Malie, who karate kicked it in the face. She then jumped on it and rode it around. She managed to jump off and it slammed sideways into the wall, which broke the Team Coral bracelet; their door opened.

"Great job Malie!" said CF as the three proceeded upward.

"Okay Ex, I kind of need to some he-" Wumbo tried to say, but was cut off, as we see Ex fighting the shark.

The shark tried biting him, but Ex punched him in the fin. Just then, Sbs1fan had stepped on a tile that made more spears fly out, and they broke the STFU bracelet off the shark, along with Ex's, which makes Wumbo the only STFU member left.

"God dammit!" yelled Ex as Squidward escorted him out.

"It's alright, Ex. I'll win it for us!" Wumbo promised.

Coral: 3 STFU: 1

"Hey guys, you might be upset, but I heard Dragiiin insult our team in the Confessional Cam," Sbs1fan told CF and Queen Malie while they walked upstairs.

"Really? What did he say about me?!" asked Queen Malie.

"Well, he said he could only tolerate CF and SG, and is annoyed by everyone else on the team. He thinks PokeSponge is a show-off, SpongeBob and Patrick are bad captains, and as for you, Queen Malie, he said you are annoying and overconfident," Sbs1fan told him.

"Proof? I don't know if I believe this," CF asked.

"Trust me, I heard him in the confessional cam, and I have a tape to prove it," Sbs1fan said, pulling it out. "Don't call me a bad guy, I was just looking out for you guys. I can show it to you after the challenge is done."

"I knew Dragiiin was a spammer, but boy I am mad...he just earned himself a one-way ticket home!" said Queen Malie as she charged into the last room with CF, Sbsfan1 and Wumbo.

The Giant Golden Eel woke up, and the room had a cave like background. The eel growled and slapped Queen Malie into the wall with his tail. She went slamming, and her bracelet broke from the vibration.

"Oh well, you did good Malie," SpongeBob said, escorting her out.

"Dragiiin is going to get it!" said Malie. "CF and Sbs1fan, it is up to you!"

"We'll try our best," CF replied.

"How do you react to Drag, CF?" Sbs1fan asked. "I say we boot him off!"

"To be honest with you, I think it was harsh, but it's his opinions, and you shouldn't have been snooping," CF said.

"I was just looking out for the team," Sbs1fan said.

"Eh...I kind of agree with him on some things-" CF tried to say, but unfortunately, CF and Sbs1fan were grabbed by the eel in the midst of the conversation and both of their bracelets snapped, taking Team Coral out of the competition.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: Maybe Spongebobs1fan should have saved the shocking reveal for the end. I honestly still think he's up to something though, this isn't like him at all.

*End*

STFU: 1

"Well, I am the only STFU and actual contestant left.." Wumbo gulped.

"Wumbo, up there!" said Squidward, pointing to the ceiling.

The bracelets were hanging from the ceiling of the last floor.

"Well, that is just great, how am I supposed to get them?" He asked, and was able to dodge the eel's tail swing.

Wumbo had stepped on another trap tile, and it caused spikes, spears, and barb wire to appear on the tiles, along with several floor tiles coming open to the floor below.

"That was a close attack, but crap, now I have traps to worry about," Wumbo said.

The eel groaned again and swung his tail and Wumbo hid behind a fake rock.

"I see you," the eel said.

"I have an idea, but it is a 50/50 chance of working" said Wumbo. The eel swung his tail for the fake rock he was at and Wumbo jumped up and grabbed the cardboard rock, and he jumped up on it. The eel whacked it high in the air with Wumbo on top of it.

Wumbo went so high, that he managed to grab the STFU bracelet and came flying down and he smashed it into a spike trap, as he managed to jump to safety. A hidden door opened to the room with the immunity trophy. Wumbo quickly ran for it, dodging the trap tiles.

"Nooo!" yelled the eel, as it groaned, and went back to sleep.

Wumbo went into the room and saw a golden karate glove trophy with the words "Karate King" written in it. Wumbo grabbed it, and he ran out of the room, to see Jjs, 70s, and Master Udon there. All the traps were deactivated as a result from the trophy.

"Congratulations Wumbo! You won immunity for Team STFU! Quite impressive since you were just reinstated," Jjs said.

Wumbo put the golden glove on his hand.

"Wow, I don't know what to say," Wumbo said.

"Just be glad, Karate King," bowed Udon.

They all went outside.

"Well, everybody since Wumbo has won the Golden Glove, Team STFU wins! Team Coral's winning streak has been dried up, and they'll be meeting me at elimination." Jjs explained.

Team STFU went into the submarine and straight into the Winner's Lounge.

"Oh, how I missed you Winner's Lounge!" Squidward said as he began to kiss the large and luxurious couch.

"Okay, I did not need to see that," Wumbo said.

Meanwhile, we see Spongebobs1fan tell SpongeBob and Patrick what Dragiiin said about him.

"Oh how rude! He is gonna get it now!" Patrick said angrily.

"Now now, temper Patrick. Once we vote him out, everything will be okay," SpongeBob reassured.

"Good, I got me, Queen Malie, SpongeBob and Patrick to vote out Drag." Sbs1fan said. "Might as well tell Poke too."

"Well, I knew Dragiiin couldn't change. Thanks for the warning, I know you wouldn't be like Drag," Poke said.

"Just vote him out and we won't have to deal with him." Sbs1fan said.

Dragiiin came to the deck to overhear their conversation.

"What's going on here?" Dragiiin asked. "I heard my name, and that's not a good sign."

"We heard what you said about us, you traitor!" Queen Malie yelled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dragiiin asked.

Spongebobs1fan put the video into a TV in the submarine wall, and it began playing Dragiiin's confessional from earlier.

"Dragiiin123: Between me and this camera, I am getting sick of Team Coral; I am glad we are merging soon. Spongebobs1fan is pissing me off, PokeSponge is trying too hard to impress Queen Malie, and Queen Malie herself can be really grating, her overconfidence is pitiful. SpongeBob and Patrick are lulzy team captains, I don't get why we have SpongeBob characters, and they don't help much anyways. I wish I ended on Team STFU instead, and that Elastic had lasted in the game longer, if only it wasn't for that stupid Captain52. CF and SG are the only ones I can tolerate pretty much right now."

"I can't believe you said that about me. I thought you liked me," PokeSponge said.

"I am so frustrated....I'll show you overconfident!" Queen Malie said.

"Hmm, well it is Dragiiin's personal opinions, but I was mentioned as alright, so I suppose I could be biased," SG said.

"Oh fuck you Sbs1fan, snooping on others' private business," Dragiiin said.

"It's just me looking out for the team," Sbs1fan smiled.

CF then talked with SG and Dragiiin.

"We need to vote out Spongebobs1fan, he's going nuts," CF said.

"Damn straight, he exposed my private thoughts, that stalker," Drag said.

"I sadly doubt we can save Dragiiin...but we'll still try to vote for Sbs1fan," SG said.

"Thanks guys, I could count on you," Drag said.

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: Bon voyage, Dragiiin!

*End*

*Voting Cabin*

"Oh Dragiiin, how could you?" Sbs1fan laughed, as he voted for Dragiiin.

"Snooping into my business, being a sitting duck, and just being a nark, what else is there?" Dragiiin said, voting for Spongebobs1fan.

"You little jerk, I'll show you "overconfident"!" Queen Malie said, as she kept pressing Dragiiin's picture over and over, but it already submitted her vote.

"In my opinion, you seem to be acting awfully odd lately," SG said, not revealing her vote.

"I thought I could trust you, but I guess not," Poke said, not revealing his vote.

"This is for your own good. I don't know what has gotten into you. I might not be able to save Dragiiin, but I have to do something," CF said, voting for Spongebobs1fan.

SpongeBob went in next silently, and voted, not revealing his vote. Patrick was next, and did the same.

*Fortune Cookie Ceremony*

"That's right: We have no kabobs tonight. Master Udon was nice enough to make fortune cookies for our ceremony." Jjs explained.

"I demand human flesh fortune cookies, but whatever," Dragiiin said.

"It doesn't matter, because you won't be getting one, traitor," Poke whispered.

"I heard that, you little twerp," Dragiiin said.

"Now then, I have 7 fortune cookies on this plate." Jjs said. "For captain honors, Patrick and SpongeBob get theirs." He threw two cookies at them.

SpongeBob opened his cookie and read it: "You have the strength of a champion."

"Ohh, does that mean I am a KA-RAT-TE! king after all?" SpongeBob said proudly.

"Maybe, I didn't make them. Anyways, Queen Malie, CF, SG and PokeSponge are safe," Jjs said as he threw the fortune cookies at them. The bottom two were Spongebobs1fan and Dragiiin.

"Well well well...Dragiiin and Spongebobs1fan. Spongebobs1fan continues to be an enigma, while Dragiiin seems to have lost respect from several of his team mates for his rant." Jjs said.

"I was just expressing myself," Dragiiin said.

"How did Sbs1fan get to the bottom two? He is the good guy!" Poke said.

"So you think, he's the real bad guy," Dragiiin warned, as Sbs1fan smiled.

"Says the no for good spammer himself!" Queen Malie.

"As juicy as this hostility is for ratings, I kind of have a serious time slot," Jjs said.

"Bah, let's just get this over with," Dragiiin said.

"The last fortune cookie goes to....." Jjs continued to say.

*Cue dramatic music*

"Spongebobs1fan," Jjs finished, tossing him his fortune cookie, and Sbs1fan smiled evilly again.

"Ugh, whatever." Dragiiin said.

"Good riddance!" Queen Malie smiled.

"Double trouble awaits you?" SG asked, reading her fortune. "What could that mean?"

"I have no idea, I didn't make them," Jjs said.

"I have the same fortune as well," Queen Malie said. "Eh, whatever, I don't buy that mumbo jumbo."

"Mine says to "open your eyes to reality"...I wonder what that could mean?" Poke asked.

We then see Dragiiin in the escape pod.

"Just beware Sbs1fan, Team Coral..." Dragiiin warned. The escape pod launched off.

"Whatever you say, spammer," Poke said.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: Yeah, I know something has changed with Sbs1fan for sure. And I am going to stop him before he turns into Captain or 4EverGreen!

*End*

"Well folks, you saw it all. How will Wumbology do now that he is back? Will Team Coral lose again? Will Team STFU prevail once more? And, will Sbs1fan show his true intentions to everybody soon? Find out next time on UWS!" Jjs said as he signed out.

--------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Dragiiin123

Spongebobs1fan gets the last fortune cookie.

Patrick is now a co-captain for Team Coral while Wumbology is now a Team STFU member.

This is the second episode to have something else other than kabobs. The first episode was "Eurotopia" which had Captain Bars.

14. Committees and Conundrums

“Ugh, I miss Dragiiin,” said CF.

“That was before I was called “too confident". I was so happy for that, and maybe I can focus on my alliance more!” Queen Malie said.

“Wow, I obtained skepticism regarding Dragiiin when that turn of procedures occurred, though I was mentioned as tolerable,” said SG10.

“Yeah, I hope Dragiiin kind of doesn’t return again,” Poke thought.

“Um…yeah, we totally get the picture now, and thankfully, Dragiiin’s out and we won’t worry about anything else anymore,” said Sbs1fan.

“Anybody except Wumbo, he’s returned, and he’s on that cool team,” said Poke.

“Whatever, but I’m sure…we’ll win the next time,” said CF.

*Confessional Cam*

Queen Malie: I said this one time, and I'll say it again. Good riddance for that...no good spammer! Hmmm...I will show Poke "over confidence" if Drag doesn't like it.

*End*

The next scene was after Team STFU stepped out of the Winner's Lounge.

“Well, this is the last day we’re going to be as Team STFU, I don’t know what it could be like with Team Coral merged,” said Clappy.

“It will just be fine, and we’re possibly going to win the next challenge for sure,” said The Cartoon.

“Yep, especially with me around, I’m such a giver,” said Wumbo. “So, could the next one involve avoiding a fiery, non-lethal survival test? I’m possibly up for that too.”

The next scene shows the remaining 10 contestants, and Blue Skarmory gathered up for the announcement of today’s challenge.

“Today’s challenge is another internet related one,” said Jjs. “Before that, I would like to honor the Final 10 for making it this far, but which one will not make it to the merge? It’s elimination, and today’s social networking challenge involves the SpongebobCommittee, a XAT,” he announced.

“Piece of cake, I guess all we have to do is chat,” said The Cartoon.

“Not only that, we improved the XAT with an exclusive UWS video chat option, so you all will only be using that,” Jjs continued. “One notice, if you say nothing for two minutes, you’re logged off automatically and stuff.”

An hour later, the challenge was about to get started. First we see Sbs1fan with The Cartoon, chewing gum.

“So, what flavor is that gum?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“Its blackberry,” The Cartoon answered, and blew a bubble. “I wonder what the Android flavor tastes like.”

“Wow, you brought three packs of that stuff…I’ll have a pack, please,” said Sbs1fan.

“Sure, I don’t know what I was going to do with the third one,” The Cartoon replied.

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan is seen chewing a pack of The Cartoon's gum.

Sbs1fan: It's delicious. So, what am I going to express? Wumbo...he's pretty good, much like a new threat, what could I do in a time like this?

BZZT...

Sbs1fan is now seen molding the chewed gum in the doorknob, making it look like a sealed doorknob.

Sbs1fan: Hey, no peaking...fine you win, 10 bucks if you give me that tape.

*End*

The challenge was now started; the remaining 10 were on the laptops, and using the video chat.

“Hi The Cartoon, hi Bob_Ball, hi Ex, hi Poke, hi Wumbo, hi CF, hi Clappy, hi SG10, hi-“ Queen Malie greeted, until Clappy interrupted her.

”We get it, so…what are we going to do in a time like this?” Clappy said.

“Yeah, this is fucking boring now…how about I destroy something?” Ex suggested.

”Whatever, your game Ex,” said The Cartoon. “Oh, and I just want to say something, I’ve been planning on saying this about a half hour ago, do you think there’s something suspicious about Sbs1fan?”

“What are you talking about? This is XAT, not a gossip magazine,” said Sbs1fan.

”But isn’t that what we do, most of the time?” Bob_Ball said.

“Sure, let’s go with that. So, how’s life for everybody?” Poke said, everybody says yes in reply. “This is easy, and I didn’t even have to try to be a chatterbox.”

“I’m going inside the confessional room for a moment,” said CF.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: Hmm...Sbs1fan has been annoying me now, he's a nice guy and all, but yeah...and I don't know what to do, plan revenge against Dragiiin's elimination? Revenge is a bad sign in my terms, but...

Then, Jjs came inside.

Jjs: Just a note, you can't stay in here a long time.

CF: I know that Jjs, but really, I don't have anything to worry about right now.

Off-screen, while the door was still open, Sbs1fan was setting the doorknob to its lock setting. When The Cartoon came in, he closed the door.

The Cartoon: Hey guys, what's up? I came, and I'm still having a great time here, I hope I make it to the Final 3!

Jjs: I don't know what to consider that, you're probably here to express your mood, right? But that's fine.

CF: Speaking of that, I have some doubloons to win.

After that, CF noticed that the doorknob's lock was nowhere to be seen.

CF: Guys either were locked out, or the doorknob was recently installed, without a lock!

Jjs: Oh crap, but there's no need to worry; I can contact Blue Skarmory to come here, from his recent expedition.

The Cartoon: Recent expedition? How long would it take for him to drop by?

Jjs: He said, "In about three hours." *mumbles* Damn...

*End*

Due to CF and The Cartoon's disappearance from the chat, both teams were one point down for their team immunity.

Coral: 4 STFU: 4

“I wonder what happened to CF and The Cartoon, are they going to come back?” SG10 said.

“I don’t know how long I’d be bummed to be in challenges like this, and then Jjs would put me in that escape pod,” said Poke.

“Jjs…crap…I’ll be right back, again,” said Sbs1fan, and left.

“I wonder what his deal is, and he seems good at avoiding elimination,” said Queen Malie.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: I can't believe it, what kind of idiot would do this?

Jjs: Apparently, it seems that the doorknob is fine, but for some reason, it happens to be covered in...blackberry gum? And it's dried up.

CF: Wait...I saw The Cartoon chewing that stuff earlier; ugh...this is your fault The Cartoon!

The Cartoon: Who, me? But I swear, molding it into a doorknob, I can't even do that.

Then, Sbs1fan came in.

CF: Aw man, we're so stupid; the other side can be opened...

Sbs1fan: I just need Jjs for a minute; I want to discuss him with how I could win the next challenge.

Jjs: I give advice? Who do you think I am? Your personal trainer or something? I can tell you one thing, fire types are weak against water types.

Unfortunately, Jjs closes the door and while he was walking, Sbs1fan locks the door again, off-screen.

CF: Dang it, we're still locked in...but how?

*End*

The scene then goes back to the XAT challenge, by far, SG10 and Bob_Ball ended up leaving their active status.

Coral: 3 STFU: 3

“Wow, it has been five hours, and I never realized I’ve chatted for that long,” said Wumbo.

“Definitely, I told you guys this challenge was easy, and I have no idea how long I’ve been talking and all,” said Poke, unfortunately, his throat ended up getting sore all of a sudden.

”Bad luck again, buddy,” said Ex, “I was expecting a type of thing like that to happen. I’m going to use the confessional booth, so I dare you not to talk for two minutes,” he said to Poke, and left.

*Confessional Cam*

The Cartoon: So, CF...how's your-

CF: No, I do not have a sex life, you do realize we're in a middle of a game, well...two games when you get my hint. So, do you have any eights?

The Cartoon: Um...*sees that all his cards have eights* go fish.

Ex (off-screen): God damn door, why is locked? *comes in* CF and The Cartoon, what's the hold up?

CF: Some person locked us out, okay?

Ex: Locked out? I undid it for you guys, so now you both can say you almost believed in ghosts, but forgot about it in the end.

The Cartoon: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get out of here.

Unfortunately, the door was locked...again.

Ex: *covers his random swears with the sink*

The Cartoon: I guess I've underestimated blackberry gum for once.

Ex: You know, we can soak the dry gum with water, which we have, from the sink. Yes, I was being dramatic for that previous part.

*End*

Poke lost the bet, as Ex was signed off, due to being locked out.

Coral: 2 STFU: 2

“Seriously, Sbs1fan, why do you keep running back and forth and stuff?” Wumbo questioned.

“Let’s just say it’s a recurring theme for me, and besides, I left to get some root beer,” said Sbs1fan.

“In your UWS profile, you said you hated root beer,” said Clappy.

”No, I said I hated 20 percent diet root beer,” Sbs1fan corrected, “So, what’s up?”

“It’s the ceiling!” Wumbo uttered, “You all saw that coming.”

“I never imagined how I could make it this far,” said Queen Malie.

“Not for long Queen Malie…well, it’s been 8 hours now, and it’s almost night time, I think I’ll take a two minute snooze,” said Clappy.

”You do that, but…I’m just letting my first thought kept to myself,” said Wumbo. “Still has anybody seen The Cartoon and CF…plus Ex?”

The door for the confessional booth was finally open, and the three finally got out.

“Yes, we’re free, we’re free!” The Cartoon cheered. “I demand a certain somebody still in this competition to be disqualified from this challenge!”

“Okay then…maybe you can show your proof, first thing tomorrow, or whenever the XAT thing is going to end,” said Sbs1fan.

Many hours later, it was now morning and it came down to the final two, still online, but exhausted: Queen Malie and Wumbo.

“Wow Wumbo, you sure do know how to stay in a challenge, effectively,” Queen Malie complimented, and yawned.

“Yep, it sure was a long time…I’m just going to take a pi-“ said Sbs1fan.

“Okay, too much information? You go ahead,” Queen Malie replied.

Sbs1fan came inside the confessional booth, while he was doing whatever he was doing, the door was suddenly locked, and Sbs1fan was demanding to come back out. It was revealed to be The Cartoon, using his revenge. After that, Queen Malie won the challenge.

“And it looks like Team Coral is our victors for today,” said Jjs, “We’ll be seeing Team STFU in the next elimination ceremony.”

“But wait! Before you do that, I want to show you something, it’s about Sbs1fan, he’s becoming the new 4EverGreen, but much more clever!” The Cartoon said.

With that, The Cartoon had the tape to prove it, and showed it to Jjs. But it was actually his audition tape of him doing Tonetta’s Pressure Zone.

“So the horror complaint you’ve registered is the audition tape you gave me about three months ago?” Jjs said.

“No, I must have grabbed the wrong tape by accident, but how?!” The Cartoon said, shocked.

*Kabob Ceremony*

“You guys know what to do. I have these kabobs in this plate, you don’t get one, and you’re out,” Jjs announced. “Place in your votes.”

Ex was surprised that everybody was voting for him, but he realized it was just a hallucination.

“Ex, are you okay?” Bob_Ball questioned.

“Whatever,” Ex replied.

”When I call your name, you get your kabob, starting with Blue Skarmory,” said Jjs.

“Sorry Team STFU, I was caught up with something and stuff,” said Blue Skarmory.

“Onward, Wumbology, Bob_Ball, Clappy, you three are safe too,” Jjs continued. The only ones without a kabob were The Cartoon and ExKizuna, “And obviously, Ex gets the last one.”

“Hell yeah,” said Ex.

“No, this can’t be! But I’ll just leave off with my last request: watch out for Sbs1fan, he’s the main target!” The Cartoon said, and then he got inside the escape pod.

“So, will Team STFU be fully convinced about Sbs1fan? Will Sbs1fan himself reveal his true self to everybody, and what will they expect for the merge? Find out next time on UWS,” said Jjs.

And then…

The next scene shows CF grabbing the tape Sbs1fan discarded, and watched it alone; she gave out a gasp after watching it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

“Yes, we put that there for the ratings," 70s finished.

-----------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: The Cartoon

ExKizuna gets the last kabob

The teams will merge in the next episode.

THE TOP 9(Ten if Blue Skarmory counts): ExKizuna, CF, Poke, Queen Malie, Sbs1fan, Bob_Ball, Clappy, Wumbology, SG10

Wow as soon as I come back to the site and read through this, I come to the episode where I get voted off. 428899.gif At least I was the Noah of the series, and caught onto Sbs1fan. Love this series! 125508.gif

15. The Merge

“So, you’re telling us that the most recent incident was caused by Sbs1fan?” Queen Malie said, disbelieved.

“Yes, for this tape I found, I knew he locked the door and use that blackberry gum to manipulate another contestant!” CF said truthfully.

“No CF, it could have been anybody else who was still here,” Sbs1fan lied.

“Definitely, I agree with him. Where’s all your trust with the guy, CF? He did nothing wrong, and he’s just here for fair play,” said Poke.

“And he happens to be 70% more clever?” CF pointed out. “You all realize that there are 9 of us left, the first invincibility challenge is almost coming, and its elimination.”

“So…off-topic, who would you boot off, if the certain person won immunity?” Sbs1fan questioned, the others volunteered CF.

“Ugh…I’m so eliminated,” CF thought, “And who would you suspect to be behind all this?” She said, openly.

“I suspect…Bob_Ball,” said Sbs1fan.

And then, the remaining 9 contestants and Blue Skarmory were gathered.

“One big announcement, Team STFU and Team Coral will now be merged, and I’ll explain how things go for that,” jjs announced. “Only one person can win immunity, and that would depend on your performance. For the Winner’s Lounge, the winner invites a non-eliminated contestant for the fun.”

“Good, so…what’s the challenge?” Clappy said.

“For today’s challenge, you all will go to New Kelp City, for a walk-only race, which means you can’t run. Also no flying, skiing, horseback riding, driving, taxis, and etcetera,” jjs continued.

“So, that’s it, is there more?” Poke questioned.

“I’m not done yet. You get power-ups, the jet packs, and the teleportation orbs, but there’s also some death traps: mine fields, laws, and maybe the occasional sight-seeing distractions,” Jjs explained.

“What about me, Patrick, and Squidward?” Spongebob asked.

“The former-captains, you will use them as advantage to win immunity,” Jjs answered. “To make a good start, the top 3 contestants from the previous challenge and the winning team will use them. As well as the top 3 contestants in future challenges.”

“I pick Spongebob,” said Sbs1fan.

“I GET PATRICK!” Poke said, swiftly. Queen Malie got Squidward.

*Confessional Cam*

Queen Malie: So, with that, I'm going to make sure Poke focuses his chances on ME, because that's what alliances are for anyways.

Clappy: Jesus, this is UWS and everything, but I really never thought I'd make it this far, but...having foot sores won't really be a big deal, I mean...it depends on how long this challenge takes, right?

*End*

The scene then goes to New Kelp City.

“And one more thing, for making this far, Blue Skarmory now qualifies as a contestant,” said Jjs, “So he might be eliminated, unless he gets lucky. Now, I’m going to divide you guys into thirds, who do you want to go with?”

“I pick Clappy and Bob_Ball,” said Sbs1fan.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: Other than CF, I'm actually seeing suspicion about Sbs1fan, and why? I never trust a guy with a briefcase. No really, that's the type of case he brought.

*End*

”Let’s see….I pick….CF and SG10,” said Wumbo, wisely.

Ex sighs and says, “Why do I always get the nuts?” He said, referring to Poke and Queen Malie.

”Apparently, I don’t like nuts,” Queen Malie added.

“To makes things look a bit fair, second group gets Blue Skarmory,” said Jjs. “Now get moving.”

The challenge starts off with Sbs1fan, Clappy, Bob_Ball, and Sbs1fan’s helper, Spongebob.

“This is a drag, how are we going to win?” Clappy said.

”Jjs gave all of us a map, remember?” Sbs1fan said, “There’s two different paths in our own passage, which one should we take?”

“Because it’s Friday, I suggest the left,” said Clappy. Unfortunately, the minute they took the path, Clappy was trapped in a mine field, and automatically transported back, with no serious injuries.

“Hmm…I suggest using your helper, next time, I guess,” Spongebob said, referring to himself.

“It’s just a game,” said Sbs1fan, “and it looks like we’re going to take the right.”

The next scene shows Blue Skarmory, Wumbo, CF, and SG10.

“We seem to be a perfect team…so far,” said Blue Skarmory.

”Shall we acquire the southwest rotation to our objective or the northeast crossroad to our objective?” SG10 questioned.

“Whatever you suggest, SG10, you have some brains there,” CF complimented.

“Would anybody like to use additional help from yours truly?” Wumbo suggested.

*Confessional Cam*

Wumbology: I have to say, I like the way SG10 thinks, well...in a friendly way. Hey, is that a new ceiling?

*End*

With SG10’s suggestion, the second group decided to go northeast, they found a jet peck power up, as Blue Skarmory called for it.

“Follow me, I can locate the rest of the field,” said Blue Skarmory.

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan: So, Blue Skarmory is a pretty good player, but I think he won't be for long...just an opinion.

*End*

The next scene shows Ex, Poke, Queen Malie, and their helpers Spongebob and Squidward’s progress.

“We happen to be in an alliance, so I want hear your acceptation of my thoughts, Poke,” said Queen Malie.

“And you happen to be a confident team player, and you’re barely even giving me support,” Ex said, annoyed.

“Excuse me, Ex, do you really see that I’m actually trying to do my best?! I don’t think you can really be here, because you’re probably going to ruin my chances now!” Queen Malie exclaimed.

“Relax Queen Malie, he’s ExKizuna,” said Poke.

“Yeah, whatever, but I’m still helpful, and Queen Malie might not win her doubloons that way,” said Ex, Queen Malie was still steaming like a vegetable.

“Does this mean I have to help Queen Malie now?” Patrick questioned.

“For the love…can we just keep going already?!” Squidward said, annoyed.

“Ugh, I have a headache,” said Ex, in a bit annoyed way.

“Seriously Ex, stop it with “that,” said Queen Malie.

”No, really, I have a fucking headache!” Ex replied.

Then, all of a sudden, in Ex’s point of view, the scene flashes to the Hidden Underwater Triad.

“And it seems you’re going to ask about why you are here, and where exactly you are,” one of them said.

“Yes, is this is some kind of illusion? I don’t remember this being a part of New Kelp City,” said Ex.

“This is your vision, of what’s going to happen next, with the exception of this, we will tell you why you experience something like this…later,” one of them said.

“Vision of the future, I remember thinking about myself being voted off, and that wasn’t true! Then I doubt this would be true too, so it’s bullshit!” Ex replied.

“We’re here…because we’d be welcome enough to form an alliance with you, to make you a bit more secure, you got it?” One of them said. After that, Ex’s vision disappeared.

“Good, you woke up,” said Poke.

“So, directions…I suggest going to right!” Ex said, trying to run, but not supposed too.

The next scene shows the second group’s progress again.

“Okay, I say we go left this time,” SG10 suggested.

“Sounds like a plan,” said Wumbo.

After a few minutes, SG10 unfortunately fell into a law trap, causing her automatic transport.

Blue Skarmory looks down and says, “Don’t worry about it, I’m still here, and I have a sense of direction from this height,” that was until his jet pack power up wore out.

The next scene shows Sbs1fan, Bob_Ball, and Spongebob’s progress.

“Okay, now where should we go?” Bob_Ball asked.

”Hmm…which blame should I pass around with, Bob_Ball or Blue Skarmory?” Sbs1fan thought. “Anyways, I suggest we rely on our helper at this point.”

“Well…I have to say, the free space is at the southwestern passage,” said Spongebob, so he and the two took it. “Almost forgot, you only have 1 chance to use your advantage.”

“Way to go,” Bob_Ball said sarcastically. “And we happen to be two more miles away.”

“Maybe, I just found a teleportation orb,” said Sbs1fan, and uses it.

The next scene shows Ex, Poke, Queen Malie, Patrick, and Squidward’s progress, Queen Malie was out eventually.

*Confessional Cam*

Poke: I shouldn't be surprised that the alliance...always ends up one in, one out, I hope Queen Malie is not upset about the whole challenge.

*End*

“Hey Ex, how about your headache?” Poke questioned.

“It’s none of your business right now,” said Ex, “but my thoughts are still frightening me. So anyways, we’re going to take a right again.”

“Why are you always taking the right direction?” Poke asked again.

“It’s easy, all I have to do is just try and avoid the obstacle without trying to have a sense of direction,” Ex replied. Eventually, his headache was coming back again, about to show his next prediction. “What now?”

“Hmm…Blue Skarmory, I guess if I can find a power up strong enough against his jet pack, I’d still win, I guess,” Sbs1fan said in Ex’s vision, and it ended.

“Ex, are you okay?” Patrick asked.

“MAKE A RIGHT!” Ex exclaimed.

The next scene shows Sbs1fan, Bob_Ball, and Spongebob again, they were a mile away now.

“Hey, I wonder what this power up is for,” said Sbs1fan.

“It’s kind of an exploding watermelon, use it and a contestant of your choice won’t advance further,” said Spongebob.

“I don’t know, at this rate, we won’t master “Mario Kart the board game"," said Bob_Ball.

“Well, as long as it doesn’t count as cheating,” said Sbs1fan, and hit Blue Skarmory who was on his jet pack, automatically transporting him.

“Hmm…I knew it,” said Ex, from his point of view. “…I knew it; it was actually true this time…”

“Alright, CF and Wumbo are close, but we are closer, let’s jog for it!” Sbs1fan said. With one swift movement of his right leg, he was automatically transported out of the challenge.

“Eh, we’ll hopefully have some luck,” said Bob_Ball.

The scene shows Ex, Poke, Patrick, and Squidward again.

“You knew what again, Ex?” Poke asked again. “And besides, if you’re going to keep saying right, there’s a north and east direction at this point.”

“I’ll tell you when this challenge is over, and I might as well say north for the rest of the game,” Ex replied.

Poke did an unsure shrug, as he and the others went north. Poke eventually got in a mine field trap, and was automatically out. Throughout the rest of the challenge was then a montage. Patrick got in a law trap as well as Spongebob. Next was Wumbo, who got in a mine field trap. Next was Squidward, who accidentally ran. And all that came down to Bob_Ball, CF, and Ex.

“Almost there, all I have to do is take those stairs and I win…” Ex thought.

All three were at the staircase, eventually, CF gained invincibility at the top, with Ex at 2nd, and Bob_Ball at 3rd.

“Whew, I made it!” CF cheered.

“And it seems that CF is our first invincibility winner, while the other 9 will have to go to our latest ceremony,” Jjs announced.

“That was a bit tiring; don’t you think you so, Bob_Ball?” Ex said.

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan: Hopefully I'm not targeted; so far it seems that there's going to be more votes against Blue Skarmory.

*End*

*Kelp Bar Ceremony*

“Now, in this plate, I actually have nine Kelp Bars, as we’re almost running out of kabobs, but we’re still going to use those in the future,” Jjs said. “CF, Bob_Ball, ExKizuna, PokeSponge, Wumbology, SG10, Queen Malie, and Sbs1fan are safe.”

The only ones without a kelp bar were Clappy and Blue Skarmory.

“Here you go, Claps,” said Jjs, thus making Blue Skarmory eliminated.

“We’ll miss you, even though you messed up once,” said Wumbo.

“Sure, I guess it's good luck for you guys, then,” said Blue Skarmory, and then he was in the escape pod, as CF picked Bob_Ball to share the Lounge with.

“So, will Ex explain his new and unknowingly obtained ability, and how many tries will CF take to convince the others about Sbs1fan? Find out next time on UWS: SBC Style,” Jjs finished.

--------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Blue Skarmory

Immunity: CF

Clappy got the last kelp bar.

The Hidden Underwater Triad form an invisible alliance with ExKizuna.

16. Das Booted-Off

“Wow CF, I guess I can say thanks for letting me in this place,” said Bob_Ball in the Winner’s Lounge.

“No problem. So…I think you’ve heard about Sbs1fan trying to boot you off, right?” CF said.

“Yep, but it’s really nothing too personal. But, Sbs1fan is not here, and I can try to do the revenge for you,” Bob_Ball replied.

“Yeah,” CF replied.

After that, they stepped out of the Winner’s Lounge. But unfortunately for Bob_Ball, a mysterious shadow appears, he grabs Bob_Ball away, marking his absence for the next assembly, but first, we go to a scene with Wumbo and SG10.

“Hi SG10,” said Wumbo, “it almost seems as an odd coincidence to see you here.”

“Odd coincidence, what are you talking about?” SG10 asked.

“Wait…what I’m meaning to say to you is that…I was thinking of beginning an alliance with you,” Wumbo replied.

“I guess that’s okay with you…unless one of us ends up eliminated, but at least we’re not Queen Malie and 4EverGreen,” SG10. “But I guess I’m still suspicious,” she left afterwards.

”Wait, I wasn’t finished…never mind,” said Wumbo.

The next scene goes to the remaining contestants, with the exception of Bob_Ball, gathered with Jjs.

“I didn’t see him anywhere, Bob_Ball’s gone missing!” CF reported.

“Indeed he was, it could be the work of somebody,” said Jjs.

“Maybe he probably kidnapped himself, incredulity, to make us feel sympathy or something…” said Poke.

“What are you talking about, Poke?” Ex said confused.

“Sbs1fan told me that Bob_Ball could be our next enemy,” Poke answered.

*Confessional Cam*

Queen Malie: These days, things are starting to become cruel to the game itself, and maybe my alliance, but in the end, Bob_Ball is going down, and no take backs! I wonder where he went.

Clappy: Maybe I shouldn't be surprised that Queen Malie has no idea about Bob_Ball, and judges people sometimes...but I'm not saying she's not worthy being here.

*End*

“But there’s one thing you should all know, Sbs1fan is-!” Ex unfortunately went through ANOTHER headache, until he got another vision.

This time, it was more of a series of eye catchers. First showed Sbs1fan manipulating a blurred contestant, him being captured by the mysterious figure, and a double elimination. Then it was over.

“Wow, I guess Ex hasn’t been doing well since yesterday,” 70s said.

“Anyways, our challenge today will take place in the Flying Dutchman’s ship. BUT, beware of his clutches…you might end up captured, or maybe even by a mysterious ship phantom who visits occasionally,” he announced. “There’s treasure hidden on the ship, whoever gets it wins, while our investigation of Bob_Ball’s disappearance starts.”

Then the scene goes to the Flying Dutchman’s ship.

“Because I like doing this, you’re all going to be in groups,” said Jjs. “Ex will go with Sbs1fan, Wumbo will go with SG10, CF will go with Clappy, and PokeSponge will go with Queen Malie.”

“And for my helper…I pick Spongebob,” said CF.

“Yes, I knew it! We’re still together!” Queen Malie said with excitement.

“I’ll just pick Patrick, I can sense that,” said Ex.

“Okay, and since Bob_Ball’s gone, I’ll pick Squidward’s substitute: PokeSponge,” Jjs added.

*Confessional Cam*

Wumbo: I bet me and SG10 are unstoppable now, we're probably like...Rat and Pig from Pearls Before Swine, or something like that.

*End*

“We should check the basement,” Clappy suggested.

”Hmm…I agree with that too Claps,” said CF, and they both left.

”Ex, whatever the circumstances, I suggest going to the basement floor too,” Sbs1fan, and grabbed Ex’s arm to the basement of the Dutchman’s ship.

“Meh, I guess we check the top, in which we are in, right now,” said Wumbo.

”To articulate, your intelligence’s quality is comparative to your wisdom of directions,” SG10 complimented.

“Well, we ought to search this main room too,” said Queen Malie.

“Indeed we are, and as part of your alliance, I’m going to try my best, with try as the keyword,” said Poke. “Got to piss,” he added, and held one of Squidward’s suckers.

”You’re doing that, supervised? Just make it quick,” Queen Malie replied.

*Confessional Cam*

Squidward: Okay then...what did you drag me in here for?

Poke: I'm just finally going to admit that having an alliance with Queen Malie was now a bad idea. I know how bad I want the prize, but Queen Malie...

Squidward: She's totally nuts about you and the doubloons? Well, I'm just here for support you know, not for advice.

Poke: Is there a possibility that you can convince the Flying Dutchman to hold Queen Malie captive? So, that way, and she wouldn't know why...

The conversation ended, when Queen Malie came inside with a disappointed look.

Squidward: Woah, busted! I'm out of here.

*End*

The next scene shows Ex, Sbs1fan, CF, and Clappy inside the basement room.

“Mysterious phantom…what were they thinking?” Ex said, with disbelief. “And if the Flying Dutchman was to come, I still won’t have any problems.”

“Yeah, we’re indeed armed and all that,” said Clappy.

Ex then experiences another headache, the next vision of his involved Clappy, as he was being captured by the mysterious phantom, it ended after that.

“I don’t know Ex, for somebody who won’t have problem with this challenge, your new headache might get in the way,” said Sbs1fan.

“Stop, we’re here to look for treasure,” Ex responded.

The next scene shows Poke and Queen Malie’s situation.

“You have betrayed me PokeSponge, why did you do that?!” Queen Malie exclaimed.

“Look, I betrayed you, just once and just today, we can call quits for the alliance, but we can still be friends if me or you win the doubloons, and we can split it,” said PokeSponge.

“You little liar, you know I won’t do that, I can just keep the doubloons to myself!” Queen Malie replied.

”I never lied to you, it just seems that you were good, until the others were annoyed by you, and eventually me, and if I had to speak the truth, I do that,” Poke replied.

“Ugh, well…this time, you will not win. I hate you!” Queen Malie said, and went off.

“I’m sorry Queen Malie, if you had the time to look around the ship, we already did that for you and there was no sign of treasure,” said Wumbo.

Queen Malie, still annoyed, still walked away, until the phantom appeared, and took her. A small scream was heard after that.

“Queen Malie…where are you? I’m still sorry…” Poke then saw Wumbo and SG10, “I guess you guys can you use an extra for finding the treasure, right?”

“Sure PokeSponge, I guess we know how bad you felt when you used the truth,” said SG10.

The scene is back to the basement floor again.

“So...Ex, I was thinking…” said Sbs1fan, “Are you ready for a surprise?”

“Surprises, I like surprises!” Patrick said.

“Um…yeah, and you happen to be trying to manipulate me, and whatever the surprise is, I’ll pass,” said Ex.

“No I’m not; I’m trying to have some peace from you for the rest of this thing!” Sbs1fan replied. The two walk into a dead end, showing a wall with the Fly of Despair, “Obviously, the treasure is right over there.”

“Tell you what…we’ll jump inside, with our hands together, just to be safe,” said Sbs1fan.

The scene is then back to Wumbo, SG10, and Poke, entering the lower room.

“Is anybody ready for um…a feast?” Poke said, referring to buffet in a large table.

“It may not look positively true, but maybe the treasure…is the food,” said Wumbo.

“No, this is a trap…not the obesity kind,” said SG10. “Second of all, there’s some kind of rope hanging to the ceiling…” with curiosity, SG10 pulled it, and tranquilizer darts came flying, along with bombs under the floor turning off. SG10 was eventually tranquillized.

“No…SG10, what should we do?” Wumbo said.

“Keep going, I guess. Maybe we’ll drag SG10 out for your concern,” said Poke, and they did so. But, while they were not looking, the same phantom appeared, SG10 disappeared with it.

The scene is back to Sbs1fan and Ex, again.

“Alright then, we jump in a count of five seconds,” said Sbs1fan. While Sbs1fan was counting, Ex saw the phantom.

“Oh shit,” Ex said to himself, as Sbs1fan finished counting, Ex let go and ran out of the dead end to find Clappy and CF.

“Hey you…I bet you can’t do this,” Sbs1fan said to the phantom, when it approached him. Sbs1fan then undid the zipper, and jumped inside the Fly of Despair, along with the phantom.

“Wow, this is a pretty difficult treasure hunt,” Clappy thought.

“Maybe, but it’s not like everybody’s suddenly disappearing or anything,” said CF.

Ex caught up to the two after that and said, “There’s a phantom on the loose…and I can assist with that! So…do we have any clue where the “treasure” is yet?”

“I don’t think we need a clue about where the treasure is, and besides, we have no luck!” CF said.

“You know, if we can avoid the next few obstacles, how about we leave the ship, because Jjs never said anything about that,” Clappy suggested.

“But wait…if we go out of an open window…we’ll take a huge splat on the ground,” CF replied.

“Trust me…” said Clappy. “If we hang on to something, there won’t be a sight of us.”

“Okay, we’ll give that a shot,” CF replied. The three went to the next room of the ship and found a window. They opened it, fell, and held onto a rope, except for Clappy when the phantom unfortunately catches up to him.

“Don’t worry you two, the worst can’t happen from some dumb phantom,” said Clappy, and disappeared.

“We better hide, quickly,” said CF. Suddenly, Wumbo and Poke saw them going behind the ship.

“What are you two doing-“ said Poke, but was interrupted.

”JUST GET ON THE FUCKING ROPE!” Ex exclaimed.

Poke and Wumbo were unsure, and followed CF and Ex. Unfortunately; the phantom reappeared again and got Wumbo. The phantom covered Wumbo’s scream, and disappeared with him.

“We have to get to the bottom of things!” CF said.

“And by that, you mean that we’re going to smack to the ground,” said Ex. “Worst part is, we’re in the midway of the challenge, and we never found the freaking treasure chest.”

“Going somewhere?” The Flying Dutchman said behind them. Eventually, the three appeared in the brig, where the other contestants were held, as they started to express their reaction.

“About time SOMEBODY decided to show up,” Queen Malie said, referring to Poke.

”Welcome to my world,” said Sbs1fan.

“I’m hungry,” said Clappy.

“Where are we now?” Poke questioned.

“In the Flying Dutchman’s trap…” said Ex, “still, I wonder what the phantom guy was all about,” he said to himself.

“Well, we can still get out of here, but the only exit is through…the perfume department,” said CF, pointing to the other entrance.

“Have no fear everybody, the Clapmaster is here,” said Clappy.

And then, the nine contestants went through the perfume department. Throughout, they’ve made coughing and gagging noises from the perfume samples. They all exited, out of breath.

“I hated going there…” said Poke.

“True that,” Clappy agreed.

Then they see the Flying Dutchman in his room, with the treasure chest. Ex volunteers to grab it, sneakily. He succeeds, and brings it back without any notice.

“Well, since whoever brings back the treasure chest wins the challenge, Ex has immunity for tonight, and we’ll be seeing the rest of you guys in the next kabob ceremony,” Jjs announced.

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Alright, I have 7 kabobs right here, it seems that I was in the mood for another double elimination, but this will be the last one,” Jjs announced. “The two losers will ride the escape pod. Here we go; ExKizuna, CF, Bob_Ball, Clappy, Wumbo, and Sbs1fan are safe.”

The only ones without a kabob were PokeSponge, Queen Malie, and surprisingly SG10, with Wumbo’s horror.

“And the last pick of the day goes to…PokeSponge!” Jjs said.

“No! How could this be? How could science girl be voted off?” Wumbo said with surprise.

"Well, this is unfortunate...it seems that fortune cookie did in fact predict my fate," SG10 said sadly.

“WHAT?! No, this is an outrage! I couldn’t be voted off; I understood the game perfectly!” Queen Malie exclaimed.

“Don’t worry SG10; I will win the game for you,” Wumbo said, “Because…I like you.”

“Oh Wumbo, I admire you additionally,” SG10 replied, and went inside the escape pod.

“I hope you’re happy Poke, because you won’t if you get eliminated, I’m going to plan my revenge while you try avoiding your elimination!” Queen Malie said, and went inside the escape pod.

“Bye-bye,” Poke responded.

“So, there are many mysteries to solve now, how did SG10 end up in the chopping block? What is with Ex? And what could be the truth about the phantom? Find out next time in UWS: SBC Style,” Jjs finished.

------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Queen Malie and SG10

Immunity: ExKizuna

PokeSponge gets the last kabob

The phantom's captives in order:

1. Bob_Ball

2. Queen Malie

3. SG10

4. Sbs1fan

5. Clappy

6. Wumbology

10 more episodes left!

17. Warcraft Mania

NOTE: The following episode is not intended to be against another website. Every other episode like this one is intended as parody.

“So Ex, what is it that you want to talk to me about?” Bob_Ball said in the Winner’s Lounge, “and it seems a lot of people need me.”

“Hmm, could have chosen Wumbo,” Ex said to himself, “I have futuristic powers, and they won’t leave!”

“Then why couldn’t you just admit that?” Bob_Ball said confused.

“I had another one, about 10 minutes ago, “they” said if I expose it, I’ll lose, and my visions could be worse, it fucking sucks,” Ex explained.

“So, how about we talk about Sbs1fan? I believe he could be the reason why science girl got voted off,” Bob_Ball replied.

“That’s the point of Sbs1fan as of today, he’s trying to get his spot on the Final 3, and SG10 was the most unlikely, but how could he make such a sly move?” Ex replied.

Ex stepped out of the Winner’s Lounge and gets another vision, this time, with the Hidden Underwater Triad, to explain to him why it’s happening.

“Okay, now we’ll tell you why you’re like this,” one of them said. “We got you sprayed with some stuff while you were sleeping.”

“And why did you do that?” Ex said.

“Between you and us, we cannot be worthy to Captain’s requests anymore, and an invisible alliance could make you secure for the Final 3, or maybe beyond that,” one of them said.

The vision ended, as the scene goes to a gang of SBM members.

“And welcome back to UWS: SBM Style, one of the greatest game shows since 2007,” said the host, Abney.

“So, what challenge do you have for us in Season 3?” RedSoxFan questioned.

“And here, we have our Final 7: Perry the Platypus, Spongefifi, Elastic Wasteband, PhillipB, RedSoxFan, Mothra, and MechaWave,” Abney announced, “Today we’re going to SBC.”

“Why are going to that place for our social networking challenge? It’s filled with….I’m just going to keep that in mind,” said Phillip.

“Hopefully, I’ll beat former champion Stinkoman,” said Elastic Dog.

“And about SBC, we have a surprise for them,” said Abney. “So get to it, or we’ll have no winner.”

The scene goes to the remaining 7 SBC members with Jjs.

“And welcome back to UWS: SBC Style, one of the greatest game shows of today,” Jjs announced, “It looks like we have our Final 7: ExKizuna, PokeSponge, CF, Wumbology, Bob_Ball, Clappy, and Spongebobs1fan.”

“So…what is our challenge for today?” Clappy said.

”Today is another social networking challenge, and it will be for SBM,” Jjs said, a few groans were heard.

“Well, hopefully, I’ll beat Bob_Ball!” PokeSponge vowed.

“Just keep dreaming,” said Ex.

“Something tells me that there’s going to be trouble,” said Poke.

Just then, Abney and the other seven contestants arrived at the submarine.

“Hey, we were just planning on going to your place,” said 70s.

“We all got the letter,” said Abney showing tvguy’s letter, “Now, should we begin the challenge now?”

“Of course,” said Jjs. “Well, today’s challenge involves SBM, but it will be more of a Civil War, the most people left wins.”

“Wait, what are Goosebumpsfan, Elastic Dog, and Jelly doing here?” Clappy asked.

“That would be Perry the Platypus, Elastic Wasteband, and Spongefifi to you,” Mothra corrected, “So, that whole war stuff…I’m in.”

“Sure, let’s commence war, but I hope it does not involve fighting with Jelly,” said Clappy. “Count on it, SBC will win.”

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: Yep, JellyfishJammer slash Spongefifi is in the party, and I don't know what to do. It's like my weakness was suddenly found. It was out of thin air, and it was not Sbs1fan this time.

Perry the Platypus: I never believed that I could make it to the Final 7 in SBM Style 3. It seemed that I was valuable to Team Reef.

Bob_Ball: So, what's Spongebuddy Mania? I don't know what to say, except that it looks alright.

*End*

“To make this seem a bit harder, we’re going to trade members,” said Jjs, “We’re going to take MechaWave while they take Bob_Ball.”

“Are you guys ready to give up?” MechaWave uttered.

*Confessional Cam*

MechaWave: I'm going to make sure I make Team SBC lose! It was part of Phillip's plan, but whatever.

*End*

“I have to say, MechaWave is reminding me of Dragiiin, except that I’m not pleasant about it,” said CF.

“Anyways, we’ll start the challenge in about an hour, all of you guys can chat,” said Jjs. The scene is now with Team SBC.

”So what’s up MechaWave? And I’m not talking about the ceiling,” said Wumbo.

“It’s not bad…but the decor is hideous, and so is being in this challenge,” MechaWave responded.

“Yep, you still make me think of you as Dragiiin,” said CF, “Just please don’t mess anything up, I’ve suddenly became more annoyed than nice when Sbs1fan...you know.”

“Know about what?” Sbs1fan asked. “Better yet, I should be left alone.”

“Woah, I don’t think we should let in some more drama here,” said Poke.

“Alright MechaWave, I’m just going to make sure that you’re going to be more supportive for us,” said Wumbo, “but I’m not sure how I’m going to do that…”

“I have an idea…I’ll stand by a wall, until you say these words: MechaWave is awesome, and we’re not worthy of it,” MechaWave responded.

“I’m going to make one thing perfectly clear: cut that out, I’m definitely the awesome one,” said Ex.

The next scene shows Team SBM with Bob_Ball.

“So Bob_Ball, how do you feel about being on our side?” Goosebumpsfan said.

“Horrible, just horrible,” said Bob_Ball, “But I have to say, JellyfishJammer and Elastic Dog are who I can tolerate.”

“Spongefifi and Elastic Wasteband,” Mothra corrected, sounding annoyed.

“Well, this is how I see SBM and SBC: the weight of the world of opinions and style,” said Bob_Ball, “Hopefully, you guys will respect me no matter what, because Sbs1fan is kind of stealing it.”

“Interesting…but you can’t wait, right?” RedSoxFan said.

“Well, tensions are going to be arrogant though,” Bob_Ball responded.

“I wonder if it’s going to be a fight to the death, which would knock out the ratings!” PhillipB said.

The scene goes to everybody else in the submarine, with a war background.

*Confessional Cam*

ExKizuna: This is going to be a fight to the death, I can sense it.

*End*

“Bring on the fight, bitches!” MechaWave said.

Jjs had the gong; everybody was getting prepared, for the final numbers to be called for. Jjs then commenced the game, and everybody grabbed their weapons: swords. Ex attacked first, and hit Goosebumpsfan, who was first to appear in the losers bench. Bob_Ball was next and sword fought with Sbs1fan, Sbs1fan went to the loser’s bench. Since MechaWave was standing next to a wall, he was next to be hit.

“Let’s see, there’s only five of us right now, we need a better tactic,” said Clappy.

Clappy’s turn was next, and did a sneak attack, and lightly hit Mothra with his sword. Mothra was on the bench now. Bob_Ball swings his sword at Clappy, but he misses. Now it was Phillip’s turn, and successfully hits Poke. Team SBC was still slightly losing, Ex decided to take the next turn, and hits Elastic Dog, Ex responds “Sorry about that.” Clappy decided to go next, as PhillipB made Jelly move into the battle square, and Clappy paused.

“You cannot mess with the true power of Spongefifi, a pretty innocent team player,” said Phillip.

Clappy then makes CF moves inches into the battle square and responds to Phillip by saying, “Neither of us can have the true power of CF’s innocence.”

Unfortunately from behind, RedSoxFan hits Clappy with his sword, making him go into the loser’s bench. Ex is still not impressed with how the challenge is being performed, as he still can’t fight since Jelly is in the square. Ex jumps above and hits Phillip for retaliation.

“You know, I am indeed a weapon,” said Ex.

For Team SBC, Ex, CF, and Wumbology were the only ones left standing. As for Team SBM, RedSoxFan, Bob_Ball, and Jelly remained. To stay away from further conflict, Jelly uses her sword on herself, and goes to the loser’s bench. CF exits out as Wumbology and Bob_Ball have a sword fight.

“They’re trying to control you, Bob_Ball!” Wumbo said.

“I know, and I’m not going to regret this to SBM,” said Bob_Ball.

After a few blocks and misses, Wumbo hits Bob_Ball, as he’s now in the loser’s bench.

“Son of a…” RedSoxFan said to himself, as he’s the only SBM member left standing. “Oh wait, I forgot, I had a trick up my sleeve.”

RedSoxFan starts by showing off his palm. Then it was revealed to be a magnet as Ex, CF, and Wumbo’s weapons were taken away, RedSoxFan was now posing like General Grievous, except with two swords in each hand. RedSoxFan swiftly hits Wumbo.

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: Um...holy shit?

*End*

“Bring it on, sharp socks,” said Ex.

RedSoxFan still did not worry about anything. With epic features, RedSoxFan hits ExKizuna four times, causing his mind to erupt with pain; he gets knocked out instead, and bleeds lightly. CF had a plan, and stepped into the square.

“Give me the swords,” said CF.

RedSoxFan refused as CF was still standing there. With RedSoxFan unable to attack, CF swiftly snags two of his swords, hits him, and goes back to check on Ex.

“Are you okay?” CF asked.

“Of course I am, except for my head that he almost cut off,” said Ex.

“So, it looks like Team SBC wins and CF has won the reward challenge, and her prize: she will have a safe spot from the bottom 2 in the next challenge,” Jjs announced.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: Well, thank goodness it was a reward challenge, I guess.

Ex: I'm so close to winning, but I'm so close to exposing myself, but I don't care, and it was enough of a fair share since I'm going inside the Winner's Lounge with CF.

*End*

*Krabby Patty Ceremony*

The 7 contestants of SBM appeared, facing judgment with Abney.

“Now, I have six Krabby Patties in this plate, the only one without one goes home on the ship of losers,” Abney announced, “PhillipB, RedSoxFan, Spongefifi, Elastic Wasteband, and Mothra.”

The only ones without a Krabby Patty were Goosebumpsfan and MechaWave.

“I’m sorry Perry the Platypus, but it looks like MechaWave is safe for tonight,” said Abney.

“Whatever,” Goosebumpsfan responded. He took the ship home afterwards.

The scene goes back to SBC’s submarine, and the phantom from the previous episode appears, revealing himself as Captain52.

“SBC, you just messed with the wrong player,” said Captain.

-------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

No one gets voted off.

RC Winner: CF

The third and last reward challenge.

18. Aftermath III: The Chaos Continues

“And welcome back to UWS Aftermath, in the Off-Topic Lounge,” SOF announced, “I’m SOF.”

“And I’m Webizoid,” said Webizoid.

“Today, we’d like to present you the peanut gallery, and our very special guests,” said SOF. “First is the spammer, who suddenly lost respect, it’s Dragiiin!” Webizoid said and Dragiiin appeared.

“Next is the guy who loves cartoons, The Cartoon,” said SOF and The Cartoon appeared.

“Next is our Kesha fan, which got distrusted by Poke, and was the most determined for the game’s prize, it’s Queen Malie,” Webizoid announced, as she appeared.

“Next is the sufficient science lover, who likes pasta, it’s SG10!” SOF announced as she appeared.

“Lastly is the intern, who worked for Team STFU, it is Blue Skarmory!” Webizoid announced as he appeared.

“So, where’s the food? You promised us food,” said Dragiiin.

“Then you haven’t noticed the snack table in the green room,” said Webizoid.

“For our first segment-“ said SOF, but was interrupted when Captain was teleported back to the Aftermath show.

“I’m back!” Captain said with a Poltergeist-related tone, everybody groaned.

“It’s almost kind of like we have a button on that guy,” said Webizoid.

“Whatever we’re going to start off with first, stick with it, because I’m ready to add a zing to today’s show,” said Captain.

“Okay then, but we’re still not going to like it,” said SOF. “It comes down to the Final 7: Bob_Ball, Sbs1fan, CF, ExKizuna, Clappy, Wumbology, and PokeSponge, who are you rooting for at this point?”

“Well, I think Bob_Ball’s going to win,” said Elastic Dog.

“Nobody else stands a chance against Ex,” tvguy complimented.

“For obvious reasons, CF should win,” said Dragiiin.

“I say Bob_Ball, spite his chances on the chopping block,” said Fa.

“I’m on Clappy’s side,” said The Cartoon.

“I too am on Team Clappy,” said Jelly.

“Team Wumbo, bitches,” said OMJ.

“I’m going to give PokeSponge a chance,” said SpongeSebastian.

“I’m just going to say that I’m rooting for Sbs1fan, the guy we should respect, and most definitely not Poke,” said Queen Malie.

“On the contrary, Sbs1fan is the main antagonist right now,” said The Cartoon, “and I believe Captain over there is comic relief,” he added.

“Okay then…anyways, I was thinking we could do a challenge for the presenters,” said Captain.

“But first, I think we’d like to share the moments of the remaining contestants with these audition tapes,” said SOF.

“Ugh, you never give me a break, do you?” Captain grumbled.

The first tape shows ExKizuna doing a random amount of extreme stunts, and nailing it. The second tape was for Bob_Ball, who was bouncing at the highest point from the ground. Next was for Sbs1fan, it was a blog about his Spongebob fandom. The fourth tape involved Poke, doing skateboard tricks, 69 times until wiping out. The fifth tape shows CF in a forest, showing her survival intelligence. The sixth one shows Clappy doing his best clapping performance while balancing a lamp on his head. The last one shows Wumbology with bon fires and spinning them into a cyclone shape, without any damage.

“I give props to Wumbo’s genius stunt,” OMJ complimented.

“Alright, you showed the videos, now let the game begin,” Captain declared.

The aftermath set then shows an obstacle course of stunts from previous episodes. Elastic Dog, tvguy, The Cartoon, Dragiiin, OMJ, SpongeSebastian, and Queen Malie were the participants.

“The presenters of each contestant will do stunts that are related to the past episodes, while I test your truth; with a new segment I call “Truth or Banhammer!” Captain announced.

“Are you kidding me?” SOF said.

“Hey, we ought to improve the ratings too, and I’ll test it! Webizoid, what’s your favorite food?” Captain questioned.

“Hmm…spinach,” said Webizoid.

Afterwards, Webizoid ended up getting hit by the Banhammer, he suddenly disappeared after that.

“Now what happened to him?” SOF asked.

“Whoever gets hit, never gets out,” Captain answered, “Now let’s commence the challenge…of doom.”

Tvguy went first; he had to go through the hoops from Episode 8, and succeeds, but gets a question from Captain.

“Tvguy, is it true that you can’t get along with Dragiiin at times?” Captain questioned.

“Of course, and does this mean I’m going to stop at this spot until it’s my turn again?” Tvguy said.

“That’s how the challenge will go. Anyways, The Cartoon, you’re next!” Captain said.

The Cartoon’s turn involved defeating the bad guys from Episode 13. He was prepared and got his bracelet, he succeeds going through without breaking the bracelet.

“Were you embarrassed when you made your audition tape?” Captain questioned.

“Well, no obviously,” The Cartoon said, but was whacked by the Banhammer.

“Sorry dude. Anyways there’s six left, and now it’s Dragiiin’s turn!” Captain said.

In Dragiiin’s turn, his stunt involved avoiding a minefield, from Episode 15. Pretty much, Dragiiin was unsure about the paths, but succeeds anyways and didn’t worry about it.

“Alright Dragiiin, do you think Sbs1fan is a threat right now?” Captain questioned.

“Depends if he’s going for a huge downfall or not, he’s a little bit of a tough competitor,” said Dragiiin.

“And Dragiiin speaks the truth, you’re up Elastic Dog!” Captain said.

Elastic Dog’s turn involved climbing a Lego tower, from Episode 7. While avoid obstacles from above, Elastic Dog succeeded at climbing the tower.

“Okay Elastic Dog…wait a minute, it looks like he got himself into a trap!” Captain said, changing the subject. With a confused Elastic, he gets hits by the obstacles and falls. “Poor Elastic…Old Man Jenkins, you’re up!”

OMJ’s stunt involved avoiding the tanks from Episode 10. With flexibility, OMJ makes it, and gets a question from Captain.

“You must be full of pride right now, am I right?” Captain questioned.

“Of course I am, can I keep going now?” OMJ said.

“Next up is Queen Malie!” Captain called.

Queen Malie’s stunt involved avoiding the phantom from Episode 16, but it was actually the Flying Dutchman. Queen Malie was able to get through.

“You’re probably extremely jealous of Poke right now, for being close to the doubloons, correct?” Captain questioned.

“Ugh, I’m most certainly not jealous about that,” said Queen Malie, but unfortunately gets hit by the Banhammer.

*Confessional Cam*

SOF: Captain's gone too far now with the Banhammer thing. Hopefully, his karma will eat him alive.

*End*

The challenge continues as SpongeSebastian was last to be called. His stunt involved a mini-boss battle with Goosebumpsfan, from Episode 17. SpongeSebastian defeats him afterwards.

“SpongeSebastian, are you determined to win my challenge?” Captain questioned.

“Well…I don’t know, yes I suppose,” said SpongeSebastian, but unfortunately gets hit by the Banhammer.

”Well, it looks like we have our last three, Round 2 will arrive in a few minutes,” said Captain.

----

“And we’re back. We have Old Man Jenkins, tvguy, and Dragiiin for the second round, who will win?” Captain said.

“Besides, what is the prize for whoever wins?” OMJ asked.

“Because I couldn’t think of anything else, perhaps, the winner gives a contestant advantage for the next invincibility round,” said Captain.

*Confessional Cam*

Dragiiin: Wow, with the addition of CF getting a helper, her being immune for the next challenge, and I winning extra advantage for her would definitely make her beast, right?

*End*

“This time, for Round 2, it will involve going on a rollercoaster-“ said Captain.

“Wow, how long did it take for you to build that?” Tvguy interrupted.

“Goosey did that,” said Captain, “Now, you three will go on this rollercoaster, and I will ask you more questions about your honesty,” said Captain.

“Wait, did answering questions on a rollercoaster happen before?” Tvguy said.

“Who cares? Anyways, remain in your seats please,” said Captain. The rollercoaster was started, and Captain gave Dragiiin the first question.

“Dragiiin, how many times have you lied?” Captain questioned.

“What?” Dragiiin said, unable to hear.

“HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU LIED?” Captain replied, louder.

“WHAT?”

“HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU LIED?”

“WHAT? I CAN’T FUCKING HEAR YOU BECAUSE OF THE NOISE OF THE ROLLERCOASTER!” Dragiiin exclaimed.

“Oops, times up, time to use the ejection button,” said Captain, and Dragiiin went flying, and lands with no injury.

“Alright tvguy, did you eat those doughnuts when I specifically said you can’t?” Captain questioned.

“Yes, it is true Captain, but they were so irresistible,” said tvguy.

“Moving on, Old Man Jenkins, are you jealous of Clapmaster?” Captain questioned.

“Yes, but only a little bit, now you can pass over the next question to tvguy,” said OMJ.

“Tvguy, are you annoyed about how many times I’m asking questions to the participants?” Captain questioned.

“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not,” tvguy said, but with that, he unfortunately got hit by the Banhammer. With OMJ as the winner of the challenge, the rollercoaster stopped.

“Old Man Jenkins, you are the winner, and Wumbo’s going to get some extra advantage. What are you going to do next?” SOF said.

“Do what I should have done three minutes ago,” said OMJ, and releases the members who got hit by the Banhammer. He then hits Captain52 with the Banhammer.

“And it looks like Captain’s going to be in there for a while,” said Webizoid.

“And that’s it for today’s Aftermath, this is SOF from the Off-Topic Lounge signing off,” SOF finished.

----

Then...we see Captain's hand phasing through the Banhammer...

Just a notice, I have two trophies(credit goes to CDCB) for the winner of UWS Season 1, and the runner-up. You can see them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdcb/5837951744/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdcb/5837938366/in/photostream

(Hmm...maybe all there's left to do is edit the background, I guess. XP)

Anways, an active user will display it on his/her sig. Non-active will have an honorable mention about it. That will be all.

19. Wiki Space

“So we all know there’s something going around with Sbs1fan, and we haven’t stopped him yet,” said ExKizuna.

“Well, I have an idea, maybe you and I can form an alliance, that way, Sbs1fan will be voted off,” said CF.

“Sure,” ExKizuna replied, “but maybe we can have Wumbo join the fun, and there’s one problem, but I’m not allowed to tell you,” he continued.

“You can’t tell? That’s kind of ridiculous, but I can still get help from you.” CF replied.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Ex, and stepped out of the Winner’s Lounge. “Why can’t I tell the truth? I should, those guys probably just did that for no reason, but I don’t know if they were the reason why I was winning.”

The next morning, the challenge was to begin that day, but only the 7 contestants were present.

“What the frick is going on?” Poke said.

“What are you talking about? Anybody could be off schedule,” said Wumbo.

“And now I feel like I’m vanishing in thin air,” said Poke, who was now transparent, “Life is so unpredictable…”

After that, Poke was now nowhere to be seen.

“Poke…we’ll miss you buddy, even though we have no idea what just happened,” said CF.

“Now this has to be another one of Jjs and 70s’ tricks,” said Bob_Ball.

“Guys, since when was my hand digital?” Sbs1fan, who is also now becoming transparent, “Oh crap…” In a moment, he was completely transparent and disappeared.

“On the bright side, if he was really gone, we wouldn’t have to worry about him anymore,” said Ex.

“Guys hurry, I’m fading!” Clappy exclaimed, and ended up like the previous.

“We have to get out of here!” Wumbo said.

The four contestants ran out, and wondered if the effect will not spread, unfortunately for Bob_Ball, he was ending up like the others too, and disappeared.

“Oh no, it got Bob_Ball!” Wumbo said, “Just keep running!”

The three kept on running, but things are still getting worse. ExKizuna was next to follow the same suit as the previous and disappeared. Wumbo and CF were shocked to be the only ones left, and the two ran faster than before, but CF was then affected.

“Save yourself Wumbo…or it might happen to you too!” CF said, and then disappeared.

Wumbo paused at first, but kept on running, and was now becoming transparent.

“No…this can’t be happening, what’s going on?!” Wumbo said.

….

The seven contestants were shown in a different location, Wumbo was first to be awaken, and was surprised to see the digitalized scenery. The other six were awake too.

“Wow, we’re now in a Tron movie,” said Clappy.

“We are?” Poke questioned.

Suddenly, 70s appeared, “For your challenge, I will be doing this, and I thought we can have you guys do it in cyberspace,” he said. “It’s another social-networking challenge, and you will make an article for a wikispace of your choice,” he announced.

”Which wikispace...I’ve already lost track, now that we’re in cyberspace,” said Ex, “And where would they be.”

“You have to figure that out,” said 70s.

From behind, Captain52 is seen, in his Phantom disguise, re-customized to fit the background.

“Bob_Ball, I hope you’re ready for some of my real revenge,” said Captain.

“You guys will ride down the cyberspace, with your article to deliver to the wikispace,” said 70s, and gave them motorcycles, “First to win gets immunity, yadda, yadda, and second will share the lounge.”

“Do we get anything else?” Clappy said, “Oh, and I have another question, where the heck is Jjs?”

“Sure, you get backpacks, with random stuff, and CF, Wumbo, and Ex are able to use the contestant helpers,” 70s continued, “Wumbo's motorbike will get a speed advantage since OMJ won a special advantage for him in the last Aftermath. Anyways, I don’t know where Jjs went, but he could be in a serious trap.”

"Hopefully Jjs is okay, but at least I get an advantage," Wumbo said.

“I guess it’s time for Operation: Save the host,” said Bob_Ball.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: Okay, stupid joke, but I still find it cool that we have to save the UWS host. Now back to being awesome...

*End*

The seven contestants were on their motorcycles, with their written articles (as a nano-chip) in a basket. They all tightened their palms on the handle, and stepped on the gas when 70s gave the signal.

“Um…my vehicle is not moving, but-“ said Bob_Ball, then his motorcycle rocketed like a straight forward firework, and went screaming.

As the others were still racing, Sbs1fan talked to Poke and said, “If you help me win, I will help you get your spot for the Winner’s Lounge, all we have to do is stop Bob_Ball.”

“Makes sense…I’m having the suspicious feeling about that guy,” Poke responded.

The race continues, as Poke and Sbs1fan were trying to manipulate the others. In a while, they manage to flat Clappy’s tire, stalling his vehicle. They tried the same for Ex, but Ex was able to steer away from them.

“Oh no, they wouldn’t,” CF said to herself.

The other five were preceded racing, as Poke and Sbs1fan’s advantage tries to destroy the other motorcycle. CF then bumps into Poke and Sbs1fan, to try and destroy their motors. Meanwhile, Bob_Ball’s motorcycle was still acting up, and the boosters were empty, as Bob_Ball’s gas was half full. His motorcycle then starts spinning around.

“What the hell is going on!?” Bob_Ball exclaimed.

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: I have to admit, it was funny when Bob_Ball's motorcycle was all like that. Still, he better not get eliminated.

*End*

The race continues and Poke and Sbs1fan were still dodging as much as they can. Unfortunately, the two then make CF’s vehicle crash, but not completely.

“Come on, I need a fix up!” CF said.

“Automatic restoration activated,” said a mysterious voice, coming from CF’s motorcycle, it was her helper Spongebob doing the fix.

CF then continued racing, as Poke and Sbs1fan tried to destroy Ex’s motorcycle.

“Wow, you two definitely want the doubloons,” said Ex.

“Come on Ex, we need to stop these two,” said CF.

The scene then goes to Bob_Ball still struggling with his motorcycle for an unknown reason, the next thing that happened was that his motorcycle was going out of control, and Bob_Ball still wasn’t about to control it for himself. The motorcycle was steering around randomly, until it exploded.

“Okay, that was weird, but totally unfair!” Bob_Ball said.

It goes back to the remaining five for the challenge: Poke, Sbs1fan, CF, ExKizuna, and Wumbo. As Sbs1fan alongside Poke, and Ex alongside CF were still avoiding each other, Wumbo has no idea what was going on.

“Now what are you guys doing right now? I’m going to be first place at this rate,” said Wumbo, and drove off.

“Hmm…he’s right…but we’re still going to win!” Sbs1fan said, and stepped on the gas.

Poke and Sbs1fan then manage to break CF’s motorcycle, and she was unfortunately out.

“Stop those two Ex, I believe in you,” said CF.

“Hey Poke and Sbs1fan, you can eat my dust, but you can’t eat my Tokyo drift,” said Ex, and did his TD styled race, and was able to avoid the two, like crazy. He then manages to destroy Poke’s vehicle, making him out.

Sbs1fan had that determined look, and has the guts to try to and stop Ex, but he still can’t stop him. The finish line was now 3 miles away, and so far, ExKizuna was in the lead, as Sbs1fan and Wumbo were still in-game.

*Confessional Cam*

ExKizuna: Still, I don't why I have to carry around my written piece in an automobile...

*End*

“You’re still going down ExKizuna,” said Sbs1fan, and floored it.

Sbs1fan was almost in the lead of Ex, and tries to destroy his motorcycle again, while Wumbo continues racing and doesn’t care about the situation. Sbs1fan was now in the lead, and the finish line was now only a mile away.

“Yes, immunity is mine!” Sbs1fan said, but unfortunately, he didn’t realize that his gas was empty, “No, this can’t be happening…”

“See you later, slowpoke,” Ex tormented, and continued racing.

Ex was in the lead, and he was almost there, with Wumbo in second place. Ex was almost out of gas, but that wouldn’t stop him, Ex then reached the goal and delivered his article to the master computer. And suddenly, Jjs appears, he was freed.

*Confessional Cam*

70s: Well, taking over as main host was fun, maybe I could have built my own model.

*End*

”Well, with Wumbo in second place, ExKizuna now has invincibility, as the other six will have to face elimination, except for CF, who has a safe spot from the previous reward challenge," said Jjs.

Everybody was then transported back to the submarine with everybody discussing about who they should vote off.

“Alright, as soon as we’re lucky, Sbs1fan can finally be eliminated, agreed?” CF said.

“Definitely,” said Ex, “and I can’t believe I overcame my conscience that time.”

“You can count me in,” said Wumbo.

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan: Alright, for my vote, it was for Bob_Ball, and I need four votes against him, and I was able to convince Poke, Clappy was tricky, but I did my trick of what I did when I needed science girl voted off, and I also managed to make Wumbo reconsider his vote...and it happens to be my special homemade doughnuts.

*End*

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Now, I have six kabobs in this plate. You get one, you’re safe. Don’t get one, and you’re out,” Jjs announced. “ExKizuna, Wumbo, Clappy, CF, and…Poke.”

The only ones without a kabob were Sbs1fan and Bob_Ball.

“Spongebobs1fan, your likeability may be not what it seems, and Bob_Ball may have messed up, but it seems that Sbs1fan is safe!” Jjs said, and gives him the last kabob.

“Ugh, why do I end up as the target?” Bob_Ball said.

“Alright Bob_Ball, you now have to step inside the Escape Pod,” said Jjs.

“Actually, I want to be kicked inside the escape pod, literally,” Bob_Ball replied, and formed into the shape of a ball. Jjs then kicks him into the escape pod.

“We now have the Final Six; will tensions rise and finally make Sbs1fan eliminated? What will they face for the semi-finals? And will the action, suspense, and more continue? Figure out in the next episode of Underwater…oh, I’m bored,” Jjs finished.

-----------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Bob_Ball

Immunity: ExKizuna