• Advertisement

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style (003 Waterfall)

Steel Sponge

20. Wheel of Spin-Offs

“I don’t get it, how could we have voted off Bob_Ball?” Wumbo said.

“Through my lost history of being a contestant, I suspect revenge...Sbs1fan, or Captain,” said Ex, “Hmm…I could be next.”

“Now there’s a possibility that Sbs1fan could be on the chopping block at this point,” Wumbo replied.

“Are you sure? Sure there are six of us, but he could figure out about my conscience problems and use it as an advantage against me,” Ex replied.

“I’m still on your side, and so is CF,” said Wumbo.

The next scene shows the four other contestants.

“Seriously, Sbs1fan is totally perplexing us. We can’t just let him stay for what he bribes!” CF said.

“Look…to be honest CF, Bob_Ball didn’t seem useful anymore, and we don’t know what happened. Besides, if we also ever need a smart one, that would be Sbs1fan,” said Poke.

“What about ExKizuna? He has like two meanings of being smart, such as being sarcastic,” said CF.

“Another thing, if you go crazy, you would be on the chopping block,” Poke replied.

“Seriously, what if she’s telling the truth? And she happens to be one of our nicest members still in competition,” said Clappy.

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: Frankly, I seem to defend anybody. But I shouldn't be the only one.

*End*

“Oh you guys are just lying! Not even Bob_Ball could stand a chance to my ascendancy, and the rest of you guys wouldn’t either,” said Sbs1fan.

“So you’re the “evil” one, now?” Clappy said.

“I don’t really care, but I tell you what,” Sbs1fan continued, “ExKizuna is a threat right now, and he could be next on the chopping block.”

As Ex and Wumbo walked out of the Winner’s Lounge, the other remaining contestants, except Sbs1fan, discussed with them.

“We definitely need to get rid of Sbs1fan now, his respect is now lost!” Clappy said.

“I think Sbs1fan made his points, he can advance through challenges easily and would be loyal to us at times,” said Poke.

“Okay, now this is getting intense,” said CF, “And as for Poke, I’m going to prove to him that Sbs1fan is not who we think he is.”

“You’re the six remaining contestants so far,” said jjs, “But I have another task for you guys, but I won’t give the instructions,” he continued, “Come,” he then takes them to another room.

“What now? The Hidden Underwater Triad invaded your body?” Ex said jokingly.

“Feast your eyes on today’s challenge…” said Jjs.

It shows a wheel, similar to one in Wheel of Fortune, and then SOF and Steel were shown.

“Yep, we’re going to do this challenge,” said SOF.

“I just question why they’re in-charge,” said Ex.

“They wanted to, it was in the contract,” said Jjs.

“And what are you and 70s going to do?” Wumbo questioned.

“We'll just see how SOF and Steel are going to do the challenge for you,” Jjs answered.

“Okay, this room is a bio dome, and the environment of this room changes when we spin the wheel of spin-offs,” SOF instructed, “So a spin from this goes to a spin-off environment.”

“I’m ready for the first one, challenge me,” said Wumbo.

The first spin takes the remaining six to this spin-off: Team Spongebob.

“We haven’t planned this out much…but in the first tier, we got some beasts gathered up, and you will defeat them with karate, just that,” said SOF.

“This part will be perfect for me, I got a green belt in karate,” said Sbs1fan, “and defeating them will be a piece of cake.” Then Poke was about to be pummeled by one of them, until Sbs1fan pushed him out of the way, and then grabs the foot. “Maybe it will just be like breaking rocks.”

“If you have any more puns like that, save them for later,” said Ex, “DIE BEAST!”

Ex then uses his karate chopping powers to make the beast into dust. Though, a few more beasts appeared.

“And there was more where that came from…” said Ex, and continued chopping, in which he only felt like doing at that point, four of the beasts were then defeated and became dust.

“For the lack of realistic effects, I blame the money made for this show,” said Wumbo.

“Just fight!” Poke said to Wumbo.

“Maybe we can wait until the path to the wheel is clear enough to get past,” said Wumbo.

Taking Wumbo’s suggestion, Clappy chops some of the beasts away, along with Sbs1fan, Ex, CF, and Wumbo. Poke uses his karate kick against one. The path was then clearer, and the six contestants ran for it.

“Forgot to tell you guys something, if you lose your health, you get transported out of the dome,” said Steel.

“Just spin!” Poke said, almost repeating his last statement.

The wheel spins, and this was the next location: Bikini Top.

“Sweet, this is Bikini Top!” Clappy said with delight.

“In this level, you guys fight against the vampires from the show, and that’s it,” said SOF.

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: Something tells that the next round involving hanging out in high school wasn't a creative idea.

*End*

“I’m ready for you, vampires!” Poke said, he then noticed the beasts from the first tier, “Wait, why they are still here?”

“You’ll figure that out later,” Steel responded.

The battle positions were ExKizuna and Dora, Clappy and Arianna, Wumbo and Hersht, CF and Brenda, and Sbs1fan and Jordin, as Poke did not have an enemy. ExKizuna jumps and kicks against Dora, while trying to reach the main goal. Clappy was handling Arianna pretty well, not for Wumbo. CF just avoids Brenda, as Sbs1fan and Jordin keep blocking their moves. Unfortunately, Poke was nabbed by one of the beasts from the first tier.

“Oh no, we lost Poke!” Clappy said.

“Doesn’t matter right now, how about we move on to the next round?” Wumbo said.

The wheel was spun again; the next spin-off was Down Under.

“The beasts and the vampires are still here…can’t argue with the logics here,” said Clappy.

“We’ll cut to the chase. Speaking of chase…in this level, you guys will have to avoid the Admiral from Down Under,” SOF instructed.

“And the other pair of enemies?” Ex pointed out.

“Yep, that too, but there will be a possibility that you’ll lose another,” said Steel.

The five contestants were in the maze. Minutes later, they were out of breath at times as the Admiral keeps on chasing them. Sbs1fan and Wumbo get in a dead end, as they were found by the Admiral.

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan: It kind of felt like I was in a movie, probably like Scream.

*End*

“Okay, now what do we do?” Wumbo asked.

“Two minds think alike, we just need to be real devious,” said Sbs1fan. He then leaves Wumbo with the Admiral and says, “Take him!”

“Sbs1fan, you’re going to-“ Wumbo was then cut off when the Admiral grabs Wumbo, while Sbs1fan runs off to Clappy, CF, and Ex.

“We need to find the wheel, right now!” Sbs1fan said.

“And where’s Wumbo?” CF asked.

“I don’t know, The Admiral must have caught him,” Sbs1fan said, “But he’s probably not useful anymore.”

“But he’s awesome, so let’s shut up and find the spin wheel,” said Ex.

The four contestants were still struggling to reach the wheel, minutes later, they found it and SOF spins it, taking them to the next spin-off: Z-Storm.

“Now where are we, the Island Sponge? This is kind of easy,” Ex said.

“Nope, this is a favorite of mine, you’re in Z-Storm,” said Steel, “All you have to do is fight Hector, who is blocking the wheel.”

“We better use some powers too, because it just seems that Hector is not the only one we’re fighting,” Ex replied, referring to the beasts, vampires, and the Admiral.

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: If I'm allowed to use powers, I want to be Mega Man.

*End*

While dodging the previous three enemies, the four contestants were fighting Hector. Hector starts off with a crimson blast, and hits them all. Ex tries his kicking multiple times, but leaves off a scratch.

“This is just cheap, Hector is like Iron Man, and we’re all…I don’t know, the opposite of that,” said Clappy.

“Use your clapping powers if you want to make it out alive,” Ex suggested.

As the other three try to sneak to the wheel of Spin-Offs, Clappy gets into a battle with Hector. Clappy uses one of his loudest claps, making Hector cover his sides, but then Clappy gets hit by the crimson missiles.

“I’m hit…a lot,” said Clappy, and was about to be transported back, “Win the challenge, you can survive it!”

Then, CF, Ex, and Sbs1fan found SOF and Steel, before they were about to get hit by one of Hector’s attacks.

“Spin the fucking wheel!” Ex exclaimed.

The next tier was this spin-off: Runaway Sponge. This time, they appeared inside the Runaway Sponge’s car, at the top.

“Okay, now what do we have to do?” Sbs1fan asked.

“You three are on Highway 53, and are going to be driven to the wheel,” said SOF, “While the police are after you guys, along with the other four of those guys.”

“Wait, should we get a weapon? Because this is a real tough- hey, a bazooka,” said Ex.

“Now all we have to do is dodge as much as we can,” said Sbs1fan and grabs the bazooka, “This is my spin-off, so I can defeat them here too.”

Sbs1fan was then shooting randomly, as the police car crashes. The past four enemies were still alive though, and Sbs1fan kept on shooting like Duke Nukem.

“How about we give it a shot?” CF said.

“No, just keep your heads down,” said Sbs1fan.

Unfortunately for Ex, he gets hit by one of the enemies, and says “Damn it!” right before he gets transported out of the bio dome.

“So we’re the only two left, and we’re about to reach the goal,” said CF.

“Not just yet, there’s one last level,” said SOF.

By the time they found the wheel, SOF, Steel, CF, and Sbs1fan jumped out of the car and the wheel spins again. The last part of the challenge was in Undersea Mysteries Incorporated.

“For the last part, there’s a phantom wandering around here, and the one who unmasks him wins invincibility,” said Steel.

“And where could he be?” Sbs1fan asked.

“In one of these doors, you have you chase him around until you got the phantom,” said SOF.

“I don’t remember that being in the spin-off,” said Sbs1fan.

“Well, jjs had a case of nostalgia and decided to make the environment similar to the old classic Scooby-Doo,” SOF replied.

CF and Sbs1fan cue the similar chase scene, as they open/come out of doors, along with the beasts, vampires, Admiral, Hector, and the Phantom. Unfortunately for CF, she gets halted by one of the enemies as Sbs1fan continues until he catches the Phantom.

“And that means I win!” Sbs1fan said.

“Now let’s see who that phantom really is,” said SOF.

Sbs1fan then takes off the mask, revealing Captain. “Captain, it was you?” Sbs1fan asked.

“Yeah, I was trying to do what I do best and stuff, and I could have gotten away with it if you weren’t for you meddling SBC members,” said Captain.

“And tonight, Sbs1fan has immunity while the other five will tune in to the next kabob ceremony!” Jjs said, after appearing out of nowhere.

“Wait, how did you get here?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“I don’t know,” Jjs responds, “Seriously, I don’t.”

*Kabob Ceremony*

”Dang it, Sbs1fan has immunity,” said CF.

“Now, let’s choose wisely this time,” said Ex.

“You guys are not voting off me, are you? Because it’s clear that Wumbo is not becoming that useful,” said Poke.

“Now, I’m going to cut the chase, and give you guys your kabobs,” Jjs announced, “Sbs1fan, CF, and Clappy are safe.”

The only ones without a kabob were Ex, Wumbo, and Poke.

”We have only one vote for ExKizuna, so he’s safe too. And surprisingly, the last kabob goes to….Poke!” Jjs said.

“WHAT? Who else would have voted me off?!” Wumbo said with shock.

“Thanks to our special cameras, CF must have made a mistake and had her thumb on the Wumbo button,” said Jjs, and then shows the clip. “It looks like you’re going to the take the escape pod with Captain, Wumbology.”

Wumbo then goes inside the escape, along with Captain. “Just don’t say anything,” Captain said, before the escape pod launches off.

“And now we have our Final 5! Will Sbs1fan be outlasted? Will Poke be convinced? And how far will our next challenges go? Find out next time in UWS: SBC Style,” Jjs finished.

-----------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Wumbology(again)

Immunity: Spongebobs1fan

First time a contestant is voted off from accidental vote.

FINAL 5: CF, Spongebobs1fan, ExKizuna, PokeSponge, Clappy

Spin-Off destinations: Team Spongebob, Bikini Top, Down Under, Z-Storm, Runaway Sponge, Undersea Mysteries Incorporated

21. The Forest Five

“I have to say Sbs1fan, thanks for making me go to the Final 5, and sharing the lounge with me for the day,” said Poke.

“You're welcome, and now we’ll have to be in the Final 2 if we beat the other three,” said Sbs1fan.

“But I’m obviously next on the chopping block…” Poke replied.

“Then you must know…the way of the water, and the intellect I use. And by the name Underwater Survivor, you must know how to be an expert with that,” Sbs1fan replied.

“And how am I going to do that?”

“Trust me. But first, I’ll tell you what I mean about my terms.”

The next scene is with CF, Ex, and Clappy.

“Hopefully, our next plan to eliminate Sbs1fan will not fail!” CF said.

“And how does the plan work? I have to admit, Sbs1fan’s damn smart,” said Ex.

“We need to make the next challenge seem tough for him, so then he won’t win immunity again, and he can be voted off,” said CF.

“That makes sense. Anyways, Jjs said the next challenge is underwater,” said Clappy.

Minutes later, Jjs announces about the next challenge.

“What you guys are about the witness is what I call…the mother of underwater survival,” Jjs announced, as the vault epically opens up and reveals the next location as the Kelp Forest, “It’s the Kelp Forest.”

“And…what’s special about it?” Clappy questioned.

“This challenge is somewhat hard…and as for immunity, you’re going to need it,” said Jjs, “You’ll do what it takes to survive one day in the Kelp Forest. The only way to lose is to come crawling back into my submarine…if you can find it.”

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan: The location of the submarine...I'm going to get it memorized.

*End*

“And how do we win?” Poke said.

“Your contestant helpers will be apart from you guys, and they have to find you,” Jjs continued. “Ex, CF, and Sbs1fan have a turn with Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward.”

“I’ll pick Squidward, I’m starting to know how he feels,” said Sbs1fan.

“I have dibs on Spongebob,” said CF.

“I’m picking Patrick…I guess,” said Ex.

The scene goes to outside where the five are in the Kelp Forest, after the contestant helpers were placed.

“Now, we wish you guys good luck on this greatest task on survival. There's a hidden Immunity Idol somewhere in the Kelp Forest. You may want to try finding it, especially if you might be in the chopping block for tonight," Jjs said and the submarine leaves.

"A hidden idol...just what I need," Spongebobs1fan said.

"We can't let Sbs1fan get that idol," CF said to Clappy and Ex.

"Don't worry, we'll think of something," Clappy said.

“So, what should we do first? Find some food?” Poke asked.

“No…sit around here and do nothing, YES find some food,” said Sbs1fan, “Now, most of us know that fruit grows from trees, but in this case…it is kelp.”

“So that means that we have to eat kelp all day, until the challenge is over?” Clappy said.

“Yes…moving onto shelter…we need to make one,” said Sbs1fan, “And now we need to figure out how we can cut up some bark.”

“I don’t know about water, but I think we wouldn’t need any,” said Ex, “So, how hard can this be? I can do this with my bare hands.”

*Confessional Cam*

Poke: Sbs1fan is a pretty wise guy; he helped me do a lot of stuff. I don't know what the deal is with CF, Ex, and Clappy, but for sure, Sbs1fan is not what they say he is. It's like saying I'm evil.

-

Clappy: I need to try to find the right time to grab that idol, so we'll have to keep Spongebobs1fan busy.

*End*

Hours later, we see CF, Ex, Sbs1fan, Clappy, and Poke looking bored, with a pile of kelp.

“I hate seafood…mostly when it’s grass,” said Clappy.

“It’s all we can find. Were you expecting a giant piece of cake to fall from the sky?” Sbs1fan said.

“No, I was expecting a nice warm cup of shut up,” said Ex.

“Okay, now I’m not hungry,” said Poke.

“Come on you guys, this forest is not tearing us apart,” said CF.

“Yeah, but I just rather sit around here and do nothing,” said Poke. "And besides, we need to search for that idol!

“You know what guys, I can’t take it anymore, and it’s only been a few hours,” said Ex and begins to wander off, “I'm going to try searching for that idol, that is if Jjs didn't lie. But don’t you sad clowns come crying when your circus tent comes crashing down.”

Ex was experiencing another vision; it involved him getting voted off. But that wasn’t it, the Hidden Underwater Triad appeared, and one of them said, “Whatever comes next for what you do, it will haunt you.”

“STOP IT!” Ex exclaimed. “Shouldn’t you be happy that Captain is already taken care of?”

“He’s still here, but we don’t know. If we do know, we can’t tell you either,” one of them said, and the vision was now over.

Ex then comes back running back to the other four and says, “I changed my mind. So, is there any dessert?”

“Yep, they always come back,” said Sbs1fan.

“Now what’s your problem, Ex? You still don’t sound fine,” said CF.

"I am fine, I’m always fine! And there’s one thing I could have said a long time ago, and it’s about those visions. It was the Hidden Underwater Triad doing it to me, and they were helping me win!” Ex explained. “It’s all true.”

“Why didn’t you tell us before?” Clappy asked.

“Because they said if I expose it, something bad will happen, but I’m not going to believe in that anymore,” said Ex.

“If you want to leave for the rest of challenge, Ex, just do it,” said CF.

“Okay, whatever. I’m going to win anyways,” said Ex, and runs off.

“It’s a good thing I’m not like him,” said Poke.

“But we shouldn’t give him a hard time. Once we finish building our shelter, we should just rest,” said CF.

“But it’s only six in the afternoon,” Poke replied. "And none of us have tried to look for the idol."

"We have to be careful, or we might get lost," Clappy replied.

“Also, I wonder how Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward are doing,” said CF.

Then the scene goes to where the three contestant helpers are, still searching for the contestants.

“Any luck yet, Spongebob?” Patrick asked.

“No, but I think we’re almost there,” said Spongebob.

“Maybe…unless there’s a giant flying boulder ahead of us,” said Squidward, and suddenly, there was a boulder ahead of them, while the three run for their lives, “I’m not going to ask how that got here.”

Then it goes back to the scene with the four contestants still in-game.

“I can’t believe Ex had to leave like that…and now I’m getting cold,” said CF.

“We should build a fire!” Poke suggested.

“But aren’t we in underwater?” Sbs1fan said, “How about you make the fire for us?” He suggested.

About a half hour later, Poke came back with bunches of sticks, and leftover kelp bark. “It’s a well known fact that two sticks can spark up a fire!”

“Good luck, dude,” said Sbs1fan.

Poke was able to make the fire, but ends up getting part of it on his fingers.

“GAH, I’M ON FIRE, MY FINGERS ARE GOING TO MELT!” Poke exclaimed, but the fire went out, before it was about to singe his finger, along with the fire in the wood.

“Well, we tried, but my hands are warm anyways,” Sbs1fan said to CF.

“No thanks,” CF responded.

“We should sleep. Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward are going to arrive before one of us goes crazy,” said Clappy.

“I think you guys can go without me, I’m not going to survive this anyways or find that idol,” said Poke, and leaves the other three alone.

The next day, it was now morning, with CF, Sbs1fan, and Clappy as the remaining few for the challenge.

“So we’re unable to make a fire, we have a shelter, there is no idol in sight, and all we have for food is kelp,” said Sbs1fan.

“And so far, those three haven’t caught up to us yet,” said Clappy, referring to the contestant helpers.

“I just have a crazy idea. When we have nothing else to do…there comes a time where it’s…eat…or be eaten,” said Sbs1fan.

“Okay, you’re kind of scaring us now,” said Clappy.

“It’s true, we need food! And the perfect feast is one of us!” Sbs1fan, and then he starts going crazy, “Food, I say, FOOD!”

CF was too afraid to stay on the challenge, and leaves like the other two. Now Clappy and Sbs1fan remain.

“Haha, I got you guys good, didn’t I?” Sbs1fan said, Clappy was surprised, “So now it’s just the two of us, and we’re nowhere near the end of this challenge, unless it’s…eat…or be eaten.”

“What are you talking about?” Clappy said. “I think the problem is that you might be controlled.”

“I am most certainly fine Clappy, but it has to happen…especially if we need food,” said Sbs1fan, and starts jumping on Clappy’s leg.

“Oh please god…” Clappy said to himself, “What could have made him into this?”

Just in time, Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward arrived.

“Come on guys, we can show you where the submarine is,” said Spongebob.

“About freaking time,” said Sbs1fan.

Clappy and Sbs1fan follow the three, and ran as they could for their goal. And they finally found the submarine. It seemed like a tie for whoever’s going to finish the race, but Spongebobs1fan then saw something interesting within the kelp bushes.

"Well well well..." Spongebobs1fan smiled, and picked it up, as Clappy was close to the finish line.

“Finally…and Sbs1fan’s going to his downfall…” said Clappy, reaching the finish line.

“Congrats Clappy, you have won immunity. Anything you would like to say about that?” 70s said.

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: I'm glad I'm going to the Final 4, I must be that skilled.

*End*

*Kabob Ceremony*

Before Jjs was going over the same elimination rules shtick, Sbs1fan was discussing who should be eliminated.

“We need to eliminate Poke, the choice is too obvious,” said Sbs1fan.

“WHAT? ExKizuna is the most likely, he had a secret alliance!” Poke said.

“While Sbs1fan almost nailed me,” said Clappy.

"Ugh...Spongebobs1fan tried to double cross me," Poke said, finally realizing everything.

"We told you, dude," Clappy said.

“Let’s just shut up and vote, we’re all worried that we’re going to be eliminated,” said Ex. Everyone then voted.

“And the votes are in. Four kabobs in this plate and one will be done from the competition,” said Jjs, “Clappy and CF, consider yourselves lucky,” he said, and passed them the kabobs, “You too Ex,” he continued.

The only ones without a kabob were Sbs1fan and PokeSponge.

"I just realized...whatever happened to the immunity idol?" Ex asked.

"Great observation, Ex," Jjs said. "Will Spongebobs1fan finally meet his downfall?"

"Oh well....since Ex was polite enough to ask, I guess I should pull this out," Spongebobs1fan smiled, revealing a hawaiian tiki idol, and everyone gasped

"Darn, so that's why he fell behind..." Clappy said.

"Sorry, I'm not going anywhere," Spongebobs1fan laughed.

"Since it seems like Spongebobs1fan is going to use that idol, he's safe. This vote was pretty much unanimous, minus one vote...which was Sbs1fan's vote for Poke," Jjs said, and handing Sbs1fan the last kabob.

“No, I need those doubloons!” Poke said, "I knew I should have searched for that idol..."

“Poke, you’ve made it this far, but you have to take the escape pod,” said Jjs. Poke gets inside, and the pod launches off. “Hmm…will Sbs1fan stay secure? Will he realize about his craziness, and how will Ex confront with his consciences? Find out next time on UWS: SBC Style,” he finished.

------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: PokeSponge123 (due to Sbs1fan using the immunity idol)

Immunity: Clappy

Sbs1fan got the last kabob, and finds the hidden immunity idol.

This will be the last regular elimination challenge. The next two will be sudden death elimination

22. Game Not Over

“Okay, I believe we have two chances left, and there are three of us. How are we going to eliminate Sbs1fan this time?” CF said.

“We have no plans this time CF…” said Clappy, “I can’t believe he decided to turn his back for the doubloons and go crazy about it. He doesn’t look like Sbs1fan anymore and there must have been something raising his belligerence…I think. If there is a hidden idol again this challenge, we can't let him get it again.”

“It’s never too late, and besides, Sbs1fan can hear us,” said Ex.

”Also, where’s the Winner’s Lounge?” CF asked, changing the subject.

“We had to take it down, the finals are coming close, remember?” 70s said, after entering the scene.

“Well…it is too late, and you’re all realizing that I’m the winner,” said Sbs1fan.

“Stop it Sbs1fan…just stop, please,” said CF.

“We’re still going to beat you anyways, because there’s three of us, and one of you,” said Clappy.

”Obviously, but that’s never going to work! One by one, I will be the ultimate captor!” Sbs1fan replied.

“Hell with this!” Ex said, and just walks away from the table.

“Maybe he’s mad that we kind of do this stuff everyday,” said Clappy.

Ex then faces Jjs, and says, “Whatever you’re offering us, tell me.”

“Well, it’s another internet related challenge, and it’s Gamespot,” said Jjs.

“Hmm…my favorite one,” Ex said to himself, “And that’s it?”

“Bro…brah, I have a long history of explaining all my details for the challenge without giving out spoilers, you know how things go,” Jjs replied, “I’m almost done with the mechanics right now.”

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: So, I’m in the Final 4. I can’t believe I made it that far, but I just knew I could do it!
-
CF: I don’t feel confident right now, because I know Sbs1fan would make everybody else turn their backs on me...I hope I don’t end up like that, that kind of happened to Dragiiin…
-
ExKizuna: My conscience is clear, I’m strong, willing, and able, and I’m winning this!
-
Clappy: Hmm…a couple of sudden death eliminations until the final round, I could handle that.
-
Spongebobs1fan: Oh, and if I win the doubloons, I could totally make one of my spin-offs into broadcasting history!
-
Clappy: If I win, I never really planned on what I could do with that much money, but I could at least use it up on Scott Pilgrim stuff…
-
CF: Charity, go figure.
-
ExKizuna: Games, I’m talking about games brah! And I’ll probably use the rest on something else, something useful.

*End*

The four contestants were gathered with Jjs, as he reveals another challenge.

“For our next challenge, it is another internet related one, and that would be Gamespot,” Jjs announced, “I thought I could make it into a virtual reality challenge through a bunch of video games until you guys reach the finish line, and that’s it. Also, there is no idol either, and this will be a sudden death elimination challenge. Whoever finishes last is automatically out."

“Video games, and Gamespot, you say?” Ex questioned, "Gamespot has to do with reviewing video games you know, like that hellhole TV.com.”

“Look, the producers are the ones who make the challenges,” said Jjs.

“Well, what are we waiting for? I want to play some games!” Sbs1fan said.

All of a sudden, the TV with the series of video games pixilates the contestants inside the TV screen.

“Okay, the first game is Contra; it doesn’t stop until you four reach the goal, and that’s for the rest of the games expect for the last,” said Jjs.

“Got it,” said Ex, and then looks at his muscular mass.

“Hey Bill Rizer, we’re under attack,” said Clappy, pointing to two enemies passing by.

“No, we’re not!” Ex said and prepares his bazooka, shooting at the enemies, who disappear, “save the Chuck Norris jokes for later,” he added.

All the way through the first stage, he shouts “Die,” at the enemies, until the four reach the stage boss, in which Ex defeats easily with his upgrades. After the boss was defeated, it shows a portal.

“I believe that takes us to another game, I wonder what it is,” said CF.

The next game the four contestants were transported to was Legend of Zelda.

“Cool, we’re in Zelda,” said CF.

“Yeah, that’s nice. I’m guessing we’re going all the way through nostalgic video games,” said Ex.

“Hey, there’s a cave over there,” said Clappy. They talked to someone by the time they went inside.

“It’s dangerous to go alone, so…”

“Yeah, can you just give us our swords?” Ex said, interrupting him. With just that, they get out of the cave, and explore around.

An hour of role-playing later…

“Okay, we’re almost out of this dungeon, and we’re heading for the first boss called Aquamentus,” said Clappy.

As they reached the first boss, it was no problem. The four kept throwing swords until it was defeated.

“Piece of cake,” said Ex.

“So, how are we going to get to the next round?” CF said.

The four contestants then went inside the next room where a triforce is contained. Clappy holds it to the air, and they get suddenly transported to the next game: Frogger.

“Cool, we look like biology homework,” said Sbs1fan.

“That’s not important now, I think the goal is at the end,” said CF.

“Maybe those bugs over there are some power-ups,” said Clappy, but gags when he gets one of them.

“Pretty much, all we should do is leap across, avoid a bunch of stuff,” said CF.

The remaining four then continued to leap across, until they reached the road, with running cars, Ex panicked when one car was close to him.

“Oh shit, a car!” Ex said, and dodges it from beneath.

He, CF, and Clappy safely went across and reached the goal, except for Sbs1fan who was still on the road. Unfortunately for him, he gets stuck, with a car coming close.

“Somebody help!” Sbs1fan said.

The three knew what they had to do, even if Sbs1fan did things unthinkable throughout the other challenges. CF, Clappy, and Ex go to Sbs1fan, and get him out of the way from the car. They go back to the goal after that. The next round was Mega Man.

“FUCK YEAH, MEGA MAN!” Ex exclaimed, “It looks like we’re in Gutsman’s stage.”

“You mean the guy who-“ Sbs1fan said, but got his foot in his mouth, courtesy of Ex.

“No jokes about him either, and besides, that was an old one,” said Ex.

“Also, how do we attack, do we just aim with our arms and-“ said Clappy, the beam from his arm almost hits Ex. Ex just says yes in response.

Through risky platforms, few enemies, the four contestants reach a cave. Ex was green before they encountered Mega Man.

“Okay, this is it, and I know what to do,” said Ex, “the rest of you guys, just dodge as much as you can.”

While the four were losing bits of health, CF, Clappy, and Sbs1fan try dodging through Gutsman’s attacks. Ex threw bombs at Gutsman until it was defeated. The four grab the item left behind and go to the next game: Sonic the Hedgehog.

“We’re hedgehogs…” said CF.

“This must be the Green Hill Zone from the Sega game,” said Clappy, “So I guess all we have to do is run through the first act without losing our lives.”

“And oh yeah, we have a limit of ten minutes so we have to hurry,” CF added.

The four contestants speed around Green Hill Zone, while collecting rings. Sbs1fan then gets hit and loses his rings from a robotic fish.

“Collecting rings…kind of reminds me of that Spongebob game-“ said Sbs1fan.

“There’s no time to waste,” Clappy said to him.

*Confessional Cam*

Spongebobs1fan: Yeah, it’s been a while since one of us used this, so here I am…out of boredom.

*End*

The four contestants were now just about done with the round. They then roll around a tunnel and continue speeding through until they went through a sign. The next round was Halo.

“Wait, we’re in Halo?” Ex said.

“Of course, we messed up on that one. Just shoot some bad guys, and you guys will be in the real last level, but watch out for Banhammers,” said Jjs, telepathically.

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: It was Halo, but at least it was something ‘new’ for once.

*End*

“This is just too easy, shoot em’ and-“ said Ex, there was a Banhammer coming at him, but dodges it. Once Ex and the others were done shooting them down, they were taken to the next level, Super Mario Bros. “See, too easy.”

“Not anymore,” said Clappy, referring to the last round. The Banhammers were included too, “And we have about 500 seconds on the clock, and the finish line is at that castle, right?”

“And should be it like 300 seconds?” CF questioned.

“Right, but we made it a bit longer,” said Jjs, “Have fun.”

The four contestants then started stomping on a couple Goombas. Sbs1fan damages his head a bit after bashing a block, containing a power-up. Clappy gets the mushroom, and gains size.

“Now to get a fire flower,” said Clappy.

With time passing by, the contestants kept going and stomping on Goombas/Koopas, and eventually, Clappy gained a fire flower. Now there were 150 seconds left, and they were almost to the goal, with Clappy in the lead.

“I must win…” Sbs1fan said to himself.

“Yes…almost there! Prepare for your downfall Sbs1fan…” said Ex, and then falls. This time, it wasn’t a vision, and it’s not bringing pain to his head. Instead, he was in a trippy hallucination.

“Where am I?” Ex said.

In Ex’s hallucination, the background was red and black, with rock music being played. Next, there was a parade of enemies from Mega Man, in the color red. They then started doing a small tune:

We are enemies, enemies on a parade
We don’t know why we’re singing this stupid song
But it happens anyways…

The red and black background disappears and brings out an ominous purple and black background. Ex then appeared glued to a Tetris block, and then sees the Hidden Underwater Triad in the shadows.

“It’s you!” Ex said.

“Of course, give away everything…and this happens,” one of them said.

“But you guys didn’t feel useful to me anymore…” Ex responded, “And who are you guys, reveal yourselves!”

“Maybe…after you feel the hot intensity of a thousand suns,” one of them said.

At the bottom of the Tetris screen, there was a fiery pit, and the block was aiming below it. Ex was screaming “NO!” like Darth Vader, while the H.U.T was laughing. But that was until Jjs wakes him up.

“Hey Ex, wake up! The results are in,” said Jjs.

“Did I win?” Ex asked.

“No, Clappy came in first again, and since you made last place, you will have to take the escape pod home,” said Jjs.

“NO! Oh god, no, Sbs1fan cannot win!” Ex exclaimed.

“We’re sorry Ex, we didn’t know, but we’re going to work harder to get him off!” Clappy said.

*Confessional Cam*

Ex: Stupid Hidden Underwater Triad, what did I ever do to get their attention?

*End*

While being carried to the escape pod, Ex says “Watch out for that Spongebobs1fan! He must not make to the Final 2!” Then the door closes, as Ex is being launched out of the competition.

“And we’re down to the final three; will CF and Clappy eliminate Sbs1fan? Will Sbs1fan escape his bad side? And do I have any more good questions to ask? Find out next time on Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” Jjs finished.
-------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:
Immunity: Clappy
Eliminated: ExKizuna
The Winner's Lounge is taken down.

It was good but... "What does playing games have to do with Gamespot?" What. That makes no sense. Gamespot would not be there if people didn't play video games. 893573.gif

That being said, I still loved it BUT I WAS VOTED OFF D: 428899.gif

23. Mystery at the Krabby Express

The scene shows Sbs1fan, Clappy, and CF in bed. Then it shows a different point of view, where a mysterious person goes inside the room where CF is. A soft scream was heard, and now it shows Clappy’s room with the same person at his door.

“What the hell is going on?” Clappy said.

As the person appeared, Clappy went kung-fu on them, but then more appeared, it was a crew. Clappy does the same, but gets seized. Next was Sbs1fan. The mysterious person appears again while Sbs1fan did nothing and ends up like the other two.

Then they wake up…inside a train, with the crew and Jjs in front of them.

“What’s going on?” Sbs1fan said.

“We’re just about at the end of the semi-finals, so I decided to give you a surprise. In this challenge, we have our special guests Scrubby Washingson and his crew,” Jjs announced. “Also, we removed the water from the train, made it airtight and much more, so don’t make one false move during this.” He added.

“Now what, the sudden death elimination has to do with…not being soaped to death?” Clappy asked again.

“Does this all involve literally avoiding death?” CF added.

“Yeah, pretty much. None of you guys will die though, but get scrubbed by Scrubby, and one of you guys is ousted from the finals,” said Jjs.

“So, that’s it, that’s what we get for our semi-final challenge?” Clappy said.

“Oh, in this challenge, while trying not to be scrubbed by Scrubby and his crew, you have to solve a mystery,” Jjs added.

“So we have to solve one small mystery…in a train?” Clappy replied, “Boring jjs, BORING!”

“This train is not really large enough to set traps and obstacles, okay?” Jjs continued, “Well…the controls of this train are the only obstacle in here.”

“Well, you heard him, we have a mystery to solve,” said Sbs1fan.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: I’m in the final three…I’m going to do my best to eliminate Sbs1fan. I got my eye on you!
-
Clappy: Oh fuck yeah, I made it this far! Yeah, CF is right, Sbs1fan. Because whatever you’re going to do, you’re going to be stopped at all costs.
-
Sbs1fan: Well, I’m just going to let luck take course and hope that I will be in the final 2.

*End*

The remaining three contestants spent three minutes doing nothing. They were just sitting there, until Hink Hall jumps right behind them and exclaims, “GOSH DARNIT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!”

CF, Clappy, and Sbs1fan started off screaming. They were about to go in the next room, until Dingus blocks it, along with Dale blocking the other side.

“Looks like this is going to end pretty early,” said Clappy.

“Not…today,” said Sbs1fan.

“So you have a plan?” CF asked.

“Yeah…we have to get out of this situation first,” said Sbs1fan.

“AW YEAH YOU GUYS ARE BLOCKED,” said Dingus. The three crew members then prepare to fire their bath bombs.

“You’re going to shoot us?” CF asked.

“Yeah…that’s the point. But we know that you’re going to escape…” said Dingus.

“Uh-huh, and I was going to do this,” said Clappy and does a surprise punch at Dingus and Hink Hall, “Now let’s go!”

“So you were never really worried, huh? And you didn’t do that before-“ said Sbs1fan, he was halted when CF and Clappy grab along with him to escape.

“Okay, so they’re getting away, what’s our next plan?” Dale said.

“We haven’t given up everything we have…those customers know a lot. And I don’t know if we’ll feel proud if we bring one of them clean,” said Scrubby.

“And alive?” Space Roast to Coast said.

“No, that’s extremely rare for us, GOSH DARNIT,” said Hink Hall.

We now see Sbs1fan, CF, and Clappy, who were near the last caboose.

“I have a plan, we take them out by opening the windows…” said Sbs1fan.

“And this is why your trust is going to smack you in the behind right now, Sbs1fan! You’re crazy, and you're going to regret it! I don’t know what happened…we want the old number one Spongebob fan we know, and it’s like your mind is suddenly confronting vengeance…to get doubloons,” Clappy explained, almost teary.

“Calm down, what this train has is an emergency kit,” Sbs1fan replied.

The three opened it, revealing nothing to their advantage.

“Well, there’s nothing that can protect us from the water flow,” said Clappy.

“But look…I think I found some kind of clue,” said Sbs1fan, and grabs a piece of paper from the container. “Go right…what kind of clue was that?” He said disbelieved.

“If it says “go right,” then we should go right,” said CF, and then they run into Scrubby and his crew again.

“Yeah, that clue must have been just a tease,” said Clappy.

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: UWS is getting tougher and all, but why pull off something like that!?

*End*

“YOU’RE SURROUNDED, BITCHES!” Dingus exclaimed.

“This sucks, but we’re meant to do this, SO GET SOAKED!” Sassafras exclaimed. Sass fires the water gun, but the soapy water misses, as usual with the others.

“Now we got to somehow jump over their way,” said Sbs1fan.

“But that’s just plain dumb,” said Clappy, “But if it’s for risking our lives in a game show…”

Clappy agrees to use Sbs1fan’s idea, same with CF, as the three jumps over Scrubby and crew, whom are blocking their path, and they do this without any injury or seize whatsoever.

“Prepare to get scrubbed, motherfucker!” Scrubby said, and reveals a bigger water gun he could use for later.

The three remaining contestants were hiding behind a wall, while they try to find the next clue. They found it in the dining area, under the white table.

“Keep going right, until you see some round glass. That could have another clue to lead you to the finish line,” CF read.

”Well, it looks like Jjs was hiding something useful after all,” said Clappy.

Then of course, Scrubby and crew show up in front of them.

“STOP BEING HARD TO CLEAN!” Sassafras exclaimed.

“Don’t move,” said Dale.

“You’re going to know why I’m in the top 10 hairdressers list,” said Space Roast to Coast

“GOSH DARNIT, THIS WAS IN THE SCRIPT?” Hink Hall yelled.

“Make more moves, and the game is over,” said Scrubby.

”Okay, so if we keep going the right direction, we can find the oxygen helmets?” Clappy said.

The remaining three contestants proceed by running through the right direction, while Rusty and crew continue chasing them down. The contestants reach a dead end and then they conveniently find the oxygen helmets.

“So now we have to bust one of the windows open?” Clappy questioned.

“You’ve been asking a lot recently…of course we’re going to open one of those windows,” said Sbs1fan.

“Hold on, we have another clue,” said CF.

“Just read it!” Clappy said to her.

“Okay then…open up the vault and what you need is heading here, from miles away,” CF read.

“Are you fucking kidding me? For a mystery, that’s it?” Clappy said.

“So the vault symbolizes the window, and the last part means that that trains heading for the finish line,” said Sbs1fan. “Well we have no time to lose, eat my dust!”

“Definitely,” said CF. The three open the window before getting out of the train, while Scrubby and crew get ambushed by the flowing water.

“Are they going to be okay? They’re fictional characters after all,” said Sbs1fan.

“As always, I believe,” said Clappy, “I can’t believe you were helping us back there Sbs1fan, I mean…you were all mad throughout.”

“Okay, now the finish line is about miles away, we must win!” CF said.

Scrubby and crew appear safe, with oxygen helmets. Scrubby was holding a bubble bath bottle and simply throws it close to the remaining three contestants. While it goes to CF, Sbs1fan, Clappy, they appear about out of breath.

“Oh yeah, I must keep running!” Clappy said.

The bottle drops and BOOM! CF and Clappy were pushed to the finish line while Sbs1fan rolls down injuring himself, while revealing a mechanical chip coming out. CF and Clappy were at the finish line, and then rush to Sbs1fan afterwards.

“Are you okay?” CF asked.

“Ugh…yes…what happened?” Sbs1fan asked back.

“You almost kind of died back there,” said Clappy.

“Of course I’m still alive!” Sbs1fan said, “So I made it this far?”

“Yeah, because you were totally being devious for a long time, and we finally outlasted you,” said CF.

“How could I be devious? That money is a lot, but why could I want it that much?” Sbs1fan said.

“That’s the Spongebob fan we know!” CF said. She and Clappy then take him to the finish line, where Scrubby and crew were waiting.

“Yeah, we set off that bomb, it was part of the challenge,” said Scrubby.

“Well, at least Sbs1fan is back on track, and who he’s supposed to be,” said CF.

“Not completely, every piece of memory since our Eurobricks challenge was erased from him for good,” said Jjs.

“I was being devious…and a little evil?” Sbs1fan asked.

“Yeah, and hopefully we won’t let that happen to you again. And according to what we saw, his mind was a battery to some kind of chip sticking out of his foot,” said Jjs.

“And Scrubby…thanks for making things interesting as possible,” said Clappy.

“Whatever…I’ll be back on my train,” said Scrubby as he and his crew walk away.

“So this means I have to take the Escape Pod home for coming in last, am I correct?” Sbs1fan asked.

“Yep, sorry Sbs1fan, but you’re honored for making it this far,” said Jjs.

Then it goes to the submarine where Sbs1fan was priorilly inside the Escape Pod before it launches off. Then we see Clappy and CF, surprised and excited that they’re the last two.

“Well…it’s finally going to be over, we have our last two contestants CF and Clappy, and they’re going to win those 500 grand doubloons. Who will win? Will there be any trouble? And how will Sbs1fan perform in the next aftermath? Find out next time on UWS: SBC Style,” Jjs finished.
---------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Spongebobs1fan
The final two are

Spoiler

CF3689 and Clappy

Also, for whoever you want to win, voting is in session. So PM your vote for who you want to win. (Yes, by PM because so nobody would know who's going to win.)

24. Aftermath IV: A New Hope

“And welcome back to UWS Aftermath in the Off-Topic Lounge,” SOF announced, “You already know I’m SOF.”

”You already know I’m Webizoid,” said Webby.

“Today, we would like to present the Peanut Gallery and five special guests for today!” SOF announced, “first is the bouncing Ball of Bob himself, please put your hands together for Bob_Ball.” Bob_Ball appeared after that.

“The next one is a pretty funny, wise, and smart guy; he returned for a second chance, here’s the master of Wumbo himself: Wumbology!” Webby announced, and Wumbology appeared.

“Next, he’s a fan of Spongebob and Pokemon, he was lucky enough to get in the Final 5, here’s PokeSponge,” SOF announced, and the same happens.

“Next is a really awesome guy, he can cuss most of the time, he had an unfortunate loss in the semi-finals, here’s ExKizuna,” Webby announced.

“Last is the smart, manipulative, and devious jerk that finally had his downfall-“ SOF was saying.

“SOF, Sbs1fan is not a villain anymore, remember?” Webby reminded.

“Well anyways, he’s right. So let’s welcome Sbs1fan!” SOF announced.

“We’d like to begin by interviewing the five eliminated contestants, and then talk about the Final 2: CF and Clappy,” said SOF.

“So Bob_Ball, how did it feel for Sbs1fan to make you a stick in the mud in your previous challenge?” Webby questioned.

“It was nothing much really, it was a plain old trick Sbs1fan pulled off, for how I felt, I was kind of mad,” Bob_Ball said.

“Alright then, so Wumbology, was it bad that you couldn’t get the 500,000 doubloons?” SOF questioned.

“Integrity is more important than money really, but when I returned, I was in the zone and I never thought I could practically fail,” said Wumbo.

“So PokeSponge, do you feel nervous or upset now, since Queen Malie is mad at you right now AND that you were eventually feeling guilty about your support for Sbs1fan?” Webby questioned.

“Oh, sure he is!” Queen Malie added.

“I totally am. I lost the game, the doubloons, some of my respect, but I’m not afraid,” said PokeSponge.

“ExKizuna, can you define yourself, and explain how you felt when Sbs1fan surpassed you?” SOF questioned.

“First off, I define myself as awesome, and second, I was frustrated. And the H.U.T made me do that!” Ex said.

“And Sbs1fan, it seems a lot, but when you realized that you were being controlled by some kind of chip, was it good, especially when your respect was fading away?” SOF questioned.

“Well, all I know is that something pinched me, and it did not feel good at all,” said Sbs1fan, “Whoever did it, I could give him a piece of my mind.”

“Okay, so we got that out of the way, now we’ll talk about the Final 2, which are CF and Clappy. There are some flags around here, so whatever team you’re on that represents it, grab it,” SOF announced.

Eventually everybody had their flags. On Team Clappy were Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Elastic Dog, The Cartoon, Queen Malie, Sbs1fan, tvguy347, and ExKizuna. On Team CF were PokeSponge, SpongeSebastian, Steel Sponge, 4EverGreen, SG10, Goosebumpsfan, and Dragiiin123.

“Well, now we know,” said Webby.

“Okay, now what are we going to do? We have plenty of time left,” said Wumbology.

“Let’s see,” said SOF, “Oh yeah, next we’re going to-“

All of a sudden, the Aftermath studio gets blacked out, with the camera getting a different signal. When the power was back on, the TV above them gets the same mysterious signal, showing a picture of the Hidden Underwater Triad.

“Aw fuck, it’s those three again,” said Ex.

“Yes, we are the H.U.T, and now we’re going to hijack this system,” one of them said.

“Well, knock it off. And besides, who are you guys, and who’s making you do this?” SOF asked.

“Our true identities remain a hidden mystery. And we’re working for a fine man, he’s Captain52. We’ve been doing it since his first challenge, and we’re also known as his loyal private subjects,” one of them explained.

“But you guys took him away in one challenge, what was the point of doing that?” PokeSponge said.

“We take the time to do what he wants to do,” said one of them, “You guys have fun…”

Then for a sudden, the Aftermath studio was starting to crumble, everybody was able to evacuate.

“That was totally freaky,” said 4EverGreen.

“But what about the Off-Topic Lounge?” Sbs1fan said.

“We can just leave it there, and besides, we’ve requested people to do voluntary clean-up about a month ago,” said SOF.

“So we have no Aftermath studio, now what?” Ex asked.

Just then, the Hidden Underwater Triad teleported in front of them.

“I hope you weren’t expecting our surprising appearance,” one of them said.

“Now…we split up!” SOF said in panic.

With that, they all split up in five groups. Bob_Ball was with Elastic Dog, teenj12, Deli, 4EverGreen, and Pakasa43. Wumbology was with SG10, Fa, CDCB, Face, hilaryfan80, and Dragiiin123. PokeSponge was with Queen Malie, The Cartoon, XtremeNights, Webizoid, and SpongeSebastian. ExKizuna was with tvguy347, terminoob, Metal Snake, Old Man Jenkins, Blue Skarmory, and Jelly. Lastly, Sbs1fan was with SOF, Steel Sponge, Goosebumpsfan, Storytime7, NegiSpongie, and Sabrespongebob. It first shows Bob_Ball’s group.

“Okay, we heard SOF, we split up,” said Bob_Ball.

“So now what, we just jump over that fence over there?” Elastic Dog asked.

“I was getting to that part, so thanks,” said Bob_Ball.

As the six were climbing over that fence, 4EverGreen says, “But I’m still mad about the past things, Elastic.”

“But what if those guys come back?” Deli asked.

“They won’t, just keep running for your lives until we find a spot where we’ll lose em’!” Bob_Ball said.

In the next scene, we go to Wumbo’s group.

“Right now, that mysterious organization won’t be catching up to us right now, so we have to keep running until we’re safe,” said Wumbo.

“You’re forgetting something, they have the ability to teleport anywhere, like a familiar group from those Pokemon games,” said Face.

“And SG10…if somebody is willing to sacrifice one’s life, and it was me, will you still think about me for all your life?” Wumbo said romantically to SG10.

“Wumbology, for a gentleman so cunning and engaging, I’d perform the equivalent situation,” said SG10. “By the way, there’s a building over there that looks like our studio, let’s hide in there.”

Then it goes to the inside where Abney was in front of the finish line with other SBM members, about to announce the winner.

“And the winner of SBM Survivor Season 3 is…” said Abney.

The Final 2 were revealed to be PhillipB and RedSoxFan, as both were about to run for the finish, Wumbo’s group bumps into them.

“What the hell was that for?” Dirty Dan said.

“People from the other community, what are they doing here?” Abney asked.

“We’re hiding from the Hidden Underwater Triad,” Wumbo said. The next scene then shows PokeSponge’s group.

“Alright now we need to-“ PokeSponge was saying until Queen Malie unexpectedly punches him, “Ouch, was that for the mistake I’ve done? You’re thinking about the past.”

“I could have been the lead of this team,” said Queen Malie.

“And you just don’t get it…if we continue like this, we’re not going to make it out alive, so can you at least keep your mouth to a minimum?” PokeSponge replied.

“Yeah, what he said, no fighting!” The Cartoon said.

“Oh yeah, I guess you have some guts Poke,” said Webby

“Webizoid, you’re still grounded!” His mother said in the distance.

“Oh crap, we’re still being slowed,” said Webby, “Look mother, I know it was rough when you made that discovery, but I’m off to save the world!”

PokeSponge’s group then proceeds running until they found some kind of tunnel. Then we see the H.U.T who is currently on their trail. Then, the scene focuses on Ex’s group.

“Ex, we’ve been running for almost half an hour, there’s got to be someplace safe,” said Metal Snake.

“Well, our genius here knows that what’s-their-faces can teleport randomly which states that there’s no safe place at all,” said terminoob.

“That is unless we go someplace that can disable their ability to find us,” said Ex, “I hope so.”

“Okay, so where is it? The Sky of Diamonds, into the clouds of Jesus Christ?” OMJ said sarcastically, “Or that factory over that that has a sign that clinically says, “our teleportation proof spray has spread around the building"?"

“Where did you find that?” Ex asked.

“I don’t know, but that was really convenient,” said OMJ. With that, they went inside while the next scene goes to Sbs1fan’s group.

“Okay, we need a place where those guys can’t possibly reach,” said Sbs1fan.

“Hey wait a minute, how come Goosey’s in our group?!” SOF said.

“What’s wrong with that, SOF?” Steel asked.

“Long story, but let’s just say we were in a chat room,” said SOF.

“Oh come on, I deserve at least some respect!” Goosey said.

“Just go, we’re meant to be rivals since that one moment, I’m sorry, but even you’re not going to be helpful in any way,” SOF responded.

”Okay fine, I can turn myself in to the H.U.T,” said Goosey and just walks away from the group.

“So, what was that plan of ours, Sbs1fan?” Steel said.

“One good way to hide from those cronies is through the air ducts,” said Sbs1fan. Then they go inside one building, where Sbs1fan opens one of the air ducts.

“Now follow me, and we should keep going until we have some luck,” Sbs1fan instructed. Once his group was all inside, Sbs1fan puts the lid back in the opening space of the air duct.

The next scene is at Bob_Ball’s group.

“Bob_Ball…I can’t run for such a long time…did we find anything yet?” 4EverGreen said, out of breath.

“No, but we’re reaching for the docks, and there’s a submarine over there, I think we just got lucky,” said Bob_Ball.

“And apparently, it can only hold all of us,” said Deli, “How are we going to warn the others?”

“Well, I got a cell,” said teenj.

“You should call Rusty,” said Elastic.

“Elastic, stop,” said teenj, he dials up Dragiiin, “Hey Dragiiin do you know where you and your friends are?”

“Look, however you got my number, do not call again,” said Dragiiin.

“It’s me, teenj. I’m at the docks with Bob_Ball and the others,” said teenj.

“I’m at SBM’s Aftermath studio, and now they’re going to kick me out,” said Dragiiin, and Wumbo quickly says that they’re on their way before Dragiiin’s phone abruptly hangs up.

Right now, the scene focuses on Wumbo’s group.

“Well, I hope Bob_Ball is right,” said CDCB.

“Hey, I got another call,” said Dragiiin and begins to answer it, “Now what is it, whoever you are?”

“Dragiiin, it’s me tvguy, we’re in a teleportation proof factory, and you should come over,” said tvguy.

“Hmm…an almost-teen using the cell, classic,” Dragiiin responded, “Look, we were already requested to meet Bob_Ball’s group at the docks, so being inside a teleportation proof building just seems ridiculous right now.”

“But it’s true,” tvguy replied, and hangs up, “he said that we have to go to the docks.”

“Oh, what can possibly go wrong?” Ex said.

Suddenly, one of the members of the H.U.T has teleported in front of them.

“You just had to say that,” terminoob said sarcastically.

“Quick, I can fly you guys to the others,” said Blue Skarmory. Once Ex’s group got out of the factory, they fly out of their doom.

“And I wonder where the other two are,” said Metal Snake, referring to the H.U.T.

Then it focuses on PokeSponge’s group who are inside the tunnel.

“Right now we’re almost out of here, I hope it’s someplace safe,” said PokeSponge.

“I think you’re right,” said SpongeSebastian. Once the group was out of the tunnel, the two of the H.U.T were blocking their path; with “we’ve been waiting” looks on their faces.

“Oh crap, I saw this coming,” said Webizoid.

“All you can do is run right now…or surrender,” one of them said.

Before Poke’s group was going to be totally doomed, Blue Skarmory grabs them and tightens its talons.

“That was close,” said The Cartoon.

“And you guys are going to be safe while in flight,” said Jelly.

The next scene is at Sbs1fan’s group, they were almost out of the air ducts.

“And not one pesky member of the Triad is in our sight, we’re free!” Sbs1fan said. They were now at the end of the air ducts, and it took them to the docks, where Bob_Ball and Wumbo’s group were.

“So what’s the plan?” Sabre said to the groups.

“Let’s wait for Ex and Poke’s lazy asses to arrive,” said Fa.

Blue Skarmory with the other SBC members then arrive at the same docks.

“We should hurry; the Triad could catch up with us any minute,” said Steel.

“It doesn’t fit all of us, but we could at least try. We all must get inside the submarine,” said Bob_Ball.

“You know, this is a dock filled with submarines, so there’s barely anything to worry about,” said CDCB pointing to about a dozen other submarines in the water.

“I can’t believe we haven’t noticed that yet,” Wumbo said, “Alright, let’s get in, there’s no time to lose.”

Unfortunately, the H.U.T has teleported in front of them, this time, it was all three. One of them said, “Going anywhere? Hmmm…this could take all day.”

“Will we make it out alive and escape from the clutches of the Hidden Underwater Triad in time? Find out in the next episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” SOF finished, in his narrator voice.

-------------------------

Two more episodes, and voting is still in session, don't forget.

25. Road to Revolution

“We’re going somewhere, but you have to get out of the way first,” said Ex.

“Impossible,” one of the H.U.T said.

“What are they trying to do?” SG10 said.

”We have no other idea than just to kill you guys, even though it was never one of Captain’s requests,” one of them said.

Just then, Goosey emerges from the tunnel and uppercuts the Hidden Underwater Triad.

“Goosey, I thought I told you to stay out of this,” said SOF.

“But because I’m ‘not’ useful doesn’t mean I can save your lives,” said Goosebumpsfan, “Now go, you guys are here for a reason, right?”

“Okay then, I never really thought that would happen so quickly,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Before you guys go…we’ll fend off the Hidden Underwater Triad,” said Storytime7, the rest of the Peanut Gallery that weren’t contestants concur, also including Goosebumpsfan.

“Whatever,” said Sbs1fan, “just don’t let them get ahead of us,” he said before everyone else got on their submarines.

“Alright, I don’t know all of you, but you know me, I’m Fa, and you’re going to meet your makers, motherfucker,” said Fa, and begins handling with the H.U.T.

“We can’t fight like that, but you still can’t beat us,” said one of them.

“Oh yeah, well, just watch me!” Goosey taunted, and is about to charge into the H.U.T. One of them blasts a blue beam from their palm and makes Goosey fall into the docks and does Wilhelm’s scream.

“That didn’t work,” said Storytime.

“Oh really, explain the massive blue shaft from their hands,” terminoob said sarcastically.

“And who are those people under those cloaks anyways?” Webby questioned.

“You guys can just do this,” said Fa, and kicks one of the H.U.T’s hoods. One of them was revealed to be Nosferatu.

“Wait, so Nosferatu is one of those guys that were part of Captain’s scheme all along?” SOF said disbelieved.

“Wait, he has a chip on his nose-feratu,” Fa said and kicks it off.

“Ugh, what happened?” Nosferatu asked “And who are you people, and who are those cloaked people?”

“Just get out of here, and pretend that this all never happened,” said OMJ.

“Wait, does that mean that Captain made the chips and the fact that the two others’ minds were also implanted by it?” CDCB asked. Many questions were to be asked.

“Only Nosferatu wasn’t official, now we must go,” said the two others and they teleported out of the dock area.

“I don’t get it, why would Captain need Nosferatu?” Face said.

“Hey, I want to help too if those guys ever come back,” said Nosferatu, “What do you think? By the way, you can call me JCM now.”

“Sure, you’re cool anyways,” said Metal Snake.

Then it goes to CF and Clappy with Jjs and 70s. They were underwater as the submarine was going back to the ‘shop.’

“Okay, are you two ready for the final challenge? The winner will have it all,” said Jjs.

*Confessional Cam*

CF: Yes, I am in the Final 2! Bring it Claps, because those doubloons are going to be mine.

-

Clappy: Oh yeah, I’m in the finals! I have some competition, since CF made it that far. Well, those doubloons will be in my pocket when I win!

*End*

“So, how is it going to begin?” CF asked.

“Where should I begin…hmm, tell you what, the last challenge involves the hardest task you would ever experience,” Jjs announced, “Cafe and Gift Shop.”

“That’s it? One of us has to reach all the way there to win?” Clappy said.

“I’m not done,” said Jjs, “Anywhere you go, you will have to reach five pit stops before you make it to the finish line,” he continued, “Which is back in dry land where you guys were introduced. There are obstacles, those from the previous challenges you faced.”

”So the hardest challenge is running around all over the place to find pit stops while avoid a walking clip show?” Clappy asked again.

“Exactly, and you’re allowed to use one of the helpers.”

“Let’s see…I pick Spongebob,” said CF.

“And I pick Squidward,” said Clappy.

“Excellent choices, while Patrick is going to notify me about the Peanut Gallery who are supposedly going to show up before you guys,” said Jjs.

“You got it,” said Patrick.

“Okay, so can we start the race now?” Clappy said.

“Yes and…go!” Jjs announced.

With that, Clappy and CF started the race for the doubloons. The scene then goes to the non-contestant Peanut Gallery who were priorilly in their submarines. It cuts to OMJ, Sabre, Jelly, and Storytime’s submarine.

“Let’s see, we’re in a yellow submarine, and we have no idea what to do,” said Storytime.

“SOF and Webby said we have to arrive at the dock areas in Las Angeles,” said Jelly, “Since we’re bored, how about some show tunes?”

“Do you have anything that doesn’t involve a yellow submarine?” Storytime suggested.

“Also, whatever happened to Goosey?” Sabre asked.

“Yes Sabre, he passed on, he’s no more. He ceased to be. He’s gone to meet his maker. He’s a stiff. Bereft of no life, he rests in peace. If he could handle that blast, he could be pushing up daises. His metabolic processes are now history. He’s off the twig! He’s kicked the bucket! He ran down the curtain and joined the choir invisible! He is an ex-G-“ OMJ was saying until Goosey suddenly showed up.

“I’m not dead!” Goosey exclaimed.

“And now he’s saying he’s not dead,” said Storytime.

“And besides, how the hell did you survive and get in here anyway?” OMJ asked.

“You didn’t realize I can swim? Well, once I got a helmet from some emergency supplies hanging around the decks, I climbed in through the hood and now I’m here,” Goosey explained.

“Okay then…well, once we figure out how to find the dock area of Los Angeles, whatever SOF and Webby said, we’re going to get out of this thing,” said Storytime.

Just then, Patrick suddenly appeared in the submarine. “Hey guys, what’s up?” He said.

“Now what are you doing here?” OMJ asked.

“To help you reach your destination,” said Patrick, “but I don’t know how.”

“OMJ, if you would pay attention to the radar, then you we would know where you’re going,” said Jelly.

“Damn, I made a fool out of myself,” OMJ said to himself.

Then scene then goes to Clappy finding his first pit stop.

“As scavenger hunting champion, I found it, in less than 5 minutes,” said Clappy.

“Well, are you going to grab it?” Squidward said.

“Just wait, Jjs said there’s going to be traps here,” said Clappy.

Then one of his first obstacles appeared: it was Snapmaster from Episode 5.

“You can’t get this; you have to defeat me first!” Snapmaster said, “PREPARE FOR THE SNAPPING OF YOUR LIFE!”

“Then you might as well experience the opposite,” said Clappy, and uses his super clapping powers to stun Snapmaster, “Too easy. Don’t mess with the master of clapping.” Clappy then grabs his first pit stop post.

“Good job Clappy,” said Squidward, “Four more to go.”

The next scene is focused on CF. The road she was taking was blustery, and then sees the Cafe and Gift Shop in the distance. She then encounters her obstacle: the Lego bricks from Episode 7 were flying around.

“Lego bricks, why?” CF said.

“Just to let you know, you can only use me once, like in the previous challenges,” said Spongebob.

Eventually, CF ran her way out of the wind and went inside the Cafe and Gift Shop.

“Are you that one chick on TV?” The guy in the counter asked.

“Yes, you have the pit stop post, right?” CF asked back.

“Then that means this is yours,” the guy in the counter said, giving it to CF.

“Just four more, you can do it CF,” said Spongebob.

Then the rest of the challenge becomes a montage. Clappy’s next pit stop post was guarded by the eel from Episode 8. With careful fingers, he grabs it and moves on. CF’s next pit stop post was inside Glove World, and on the Fiery Fist o’ Pain. CF grabs it while avoiding the tanks from Episode 10. Clappy’s third pit stop post is guarded by one of the bosses from Episode 13. He uses his skills to retrieve it. CF’s third pit stop post was guarded by another one of the bosses from the same episode. CF avoids as much as she can until she grabs the post from behind. Clappy’s fourth pit stop post was guarded by the Flying Dutchman from Episode 16. Clappy felt that he was going to be defeated, but then requests Squidward to halt him. During that, Clappy gets his next post and moves on to find the last one. CF’s fourth pit stop post was guarded by an intern, in disguise of The Phantom from the same episode. CF does her best and retrieves her fourth one and goes on to find the last one. Before that, the scene then goes to the Peanut Galley, Jjs, and 70s in front of the finish line.

“So, can we stop and watch now?” The Cartoon said.

“We just have to wait for Goosebumpsfan, OMJ, Jelly, Sabre, and Storytime,” said 70s.

After that, OMJ and the others’ submarine reach the surface, and they step out.

“Excellent, you guys got here just in time,” said Jjs.

“So, uh…what if the H.U.T or what’s-his-face show up?” JCM asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Jjs.

“Man, being here was totally great…only if Katie Jones was here,” said 4EverGreen.

“You called?” Katie Jones said as she appeared who was also surprisingly real.

“Katie, I’m so happy, even though I don’t know how you got here!” 4EverGreen said and then glomps on her for a few seconds.

“You gave me an invite after you got eliminated, remember?” Katie said.

“Cool, and at first I thought she was a troll from memebase or something,” said Dragiiin, and then 4EverGreen pauses, “Hey, you know I was just kidding.”

The scene then goes back to Clappy and CF. The entrance to the finish line was blocked by a gate, which was locked. Clappy finds a sandwich as CF runs into the spin-off characters that chased her around from Episode 20.

“Ok Clappy, the last post is inside that seanut butter and jellyfish jelly sandwich,” said Squidward.

“I don’t remember THAT being in the series,” said Clappy.

“Jjs wanted the last parts to be challenging,” Squidward replied.

Clappy then opens up the sandwich and tries to find the pit stop post inside it, 30 seconds later, his faces shows that he was about to give up.

“Can you help me out here Squidward?” Clappy said.

“You already used your free space against the Flying Dutchman, remember?” Squidward said.

Meanwhile, CF was trying to avoid as much as possible, despite getting hit a few times. Then she requests Spongebob to hold them off, as CF was running for her last pit stop post.

“Aw man, she’s almost there,” said Clappy. He then flips the bread over and tries to find the post from the ground and finds it after CF gets her post.

After that, the gates have opened, and the two were neck in neck. They reached the surface area, dropped their helmets and proceeded to run to the finish line which was about 15 yards away at their point.

“And the winner of Season 1 is…” said SOF.

So far, just by two inches, Clappy was in the lead. All of a sudden, CF and Clappy stopped when they were being pulled away. Jjs then sees that a UFO was taking them away.

“Wow, did not see that coming,” said Jjs.

The UFO flies off after CF and Clappy were now inside the ship.

TO BE CONTINUED….

The moment you guys have been waiting for is here!

26. TV.com Shadows

CF and Clappy were inside the UFO. It was dark at first, but then the lights came on.

“Where are we?” Clappy said.

“I don’t know, but that came out of nowhere,” said CF.

Then, the large flat screen TV gives off static. CF and Clappy turns around and the image shows Captain52.

“I have the responsibility of bringing you guys here,” said Captain52 in a master-computer-like voice.

“But that wasn’t a pleasant way of capturing us in the middle of the challenge,” said CF.

“Yeah, but I’m going to call that a draw,” said Captain, “I have a challenge for you both, one challenge no former member from that certain website can really handle.”

“Well, what is it?” Clappy asked, “And what was really the point of capturing us?”

“The final challenge to be assigned is TV.com,” Captain continued.

The lights became brighter and the room CF and Clappy were in was revealed, the challenge involved TV.com.

“This challenge…let’s just say that there’s going to be plenty of rules,” said Captain, “You have to escape this place and head back to the finish line without getting “banned.”

“Yep, this is totally TV.com,” said Clappy.

“Oh and I didn’t forget to mention how I planned things out. Creating the Hidden Underwater Triad was a bit of a task. The first two were fine, but when I randomly decided to get Nosferatu/JCM from SBM, I knew I had to make mind wiping chips, I did the same to Sbs1fan after he got off his Lego tower,” Captain explained. “Also, I knew I wasn’t going to get the doubloons, so the H.U.T took me away, so I can devise the rest of my scheme. Next I used the H.U.T to fake an alliance with ExKizuna, because he'll most likely find out, but they were there to make sure he’ll forget all about it and focus on the game.”

“You knew Ex knew that you’re behind all this?” Clappy asked, “I’m confused.”

“Yep, and Ex wasn’t worrying about it. The last part of my plot…let’s just say that SBC will crumble,” said Captain.

“But…SBC has all my favorite things such as…my friends,” said Clappy.

“Do you want the doubloons, I also stole the case,” said Captain, “This is to make sure that you two are not going to pull off some kind of prank.”

“Also, why would you want to use one of your chips on Sbs1fan, and was distracting us the only purpose of the Hidden Underwater Triad?” Clappy asked again.

“Let’s see, Sbs1fan is a somewhat smart fellow, and has suffered from hacking one time, so I might as well hijack with Sbs1fan too, you might as well call it an excuse. As for the H.U.T, I plan on using one random person from SBC’s hated website, and two greatly known TV.com members,” Captain explained.

“So we can start the challenge now, right?” CF said.

“Go ahead, if you dare,” said Captain.

Clappy and CF then start their next final challenge, and they examine the dice and board.

“So the first round is like a board game?” Clappy said.

“Absolutely, but you better be careful, one of the squares will lead to your doom,” said Captain.

“So why are you giving us a challenge-“ said CF.

“SHUT UP AND PLAY IT!” Captain exclaimed.

The scene then goes to Jjs, 70s, and the Peanut Gallery.

“Okay, so how are we going to get CF and Clappy back here?” SOF said.

”I don’t know, but they’ll come back, we just have to wait,” said Jjs.

“They’re in a damn flying object that disappeared, but we're not doing anything!” Ex said, “And I’m preferably the lazy one.”

“They will not have any problems at all, they’ll just get out theirselves,” said JCM, “Oh, and if you guys wanted to know, PhillipB won Season 3 of SBM’s Survivor.”

“Hmm, good to know,” said 70s, “Moving on…”

“We can build a tracking device and some teleportation device that can bring them back here if we can’t bring ourselves to CF and Clappy,” said SOF.

“Good idea, but that’s Phineas and Ferb logic, how are we going to do that?” Elastic said.

“It won’t take long, and Goosey is not going to help with it in addition,” said SOF.

“What?” Goosey said, talking like a surfer.

“Well, I’m in, we’re going to bring them back, if it’s the last thing we’ll do,” said Sabre.

Then the scene goes back to CF and Clappy inside the UFO.

“Also, how do we have a camera set in here?” Clappy added and rolls the dice, “Okay, I got a five.” He then moves fives spaces and lands on a square that looks like the main TV.com logo.

“That means you get a random TV.com themed challenge,” said Captain, “You have to make a true contribution about UWS.”

“Okay…UWS’ episodes range from 20 to 22 minutes, piece of cake,” said Clappy.

“Now it’s your turn CF,” said Captain. CF rolls a four and lands on a square that looks like a TV.com emblem, “Oh no, it looks like you’re going to have a physical challenge.”

“Alright, but this still doesn’t make any sense,” said CF.

“RELEASE THE KRAKEN!” Captain exclaimed.

“What?” CF asked.

Suddenly, a Kraken appears, it was explained that CF has to defeat the Kraken and create some fish related dish. CF then sees a sharp object…

“Sorry CF, you have to stay on the board,” said Captain.

CF was avoiding the Kraken’s tentacles and then punches it in the gut and continues beating it until it can’t move anymore. About 10 minutes later, the Kraken was now a plate of sushi.

“This better be over,” said Clappy rolls a six, and lands on a square that looks like WhaleBlubber.

“You’re almost at the end of the round, your challenge involves making a poem, about the positive things about WhaleBlubber,” said Captain.

“Let’s see, WhaleBlubber is a bunch of disguises, he is a bunch of surprises. WhaleBlubber is one of the best trolls, I’m doing this because of some lame ass dice roll,” said Clappy.

The scene then goes to the others. They have made a teleportation device and tracking device in about an hour.

“So this is how it will go, we use the tracking device to locate CF and Clappy, and use the teleportation device to bring us and those two back where the finish line was,” said SOF.

“I can’t believe we accomplished that stuff,” said CDCB.

The tracking then gives a signal as Jjs, 70s, and rest follow through it. Meanwhile back inside the UFO, CF and Clappy were at the end of the board.

“Okay, so what’s for Round 2?” CF asked.

“Touch that computer screen,” said Captain.

With that said, CF and Clappy touch the computer screen, and they end up inside it. And it was TV.com.

“Welcome to the virtual reality of TV.com!” Captain said.

Back with Jjs, 70s, and the Peanut Gallery, the tracking device is appearing to lose signal to the Final 2.

“No, we lost them! Where could they be now?” Webby said.

“We always have the teleportation device,” said SOF, and that easily, everybody else gets transported to where CF and Clappy were: inside a computer.

“My goodness, you guys found us, now help!” CF said.

“The rest of the gang is here…and Nosferatu, or JCM as I should call you now, what a surprise,” said Captain, “But getting out of here…that’s where you’re wrong, the last part has just begun, and I’m in control.”

Captain then uses his controls to destroy the teleportation device.

“So if we have to get out of here, I think we have to win this challenge,” said Clappy.

“Even worse, it’s fucking TV.com!” Elastic said.

Just then, a member named Woahwoah shows up and says, “What are you guys doing here?”

“Since when was Woahwoah suddenly real…oh right, we’re in the virtual reality of TV.com,” said Clappy.

“I just want to apologize, even I’ve done this like a couple times already, but I’m not a noob,” said Woahwoah.

“OH YES YOU ARE!” Dragiiin exclaimed.

Suddenly, TV.com moderators showed up, marching at a quick pace.

“We have to get out of here, follow the rules, and not get banned!” Clappy said.

“And this will be hard since we broke some rules, and most of us hate TV.com,” said Fa.

“The worst part is…I think there’s no end, I think this is what Captain was planning: to get us trapped in TV.com for eternity…” said CF.

The SBC members then run to the Spongebob section.

“Maybe there is a finish, and it’s obviously right here,” said Clappy.

”Yeah, and I think we lost those TV.com moderators,” said Metal Snake.

Just then, a TV.com member named tigerdude22 shows up and says, “Woah, who are you guys?”

“Long story, no time, but we’re a bunch of SBC members who got stuck inside TV.com, and it’s virtual reality,” said Jjs, “And I didn’t forget to mention that we’re in a middle of a challenge.”

“Virtual reality you say? On my computer, it’s just some kind of chat box that was installed out of nowhere,” said tigerdude22.

“So, do you think you can get us out of here? This place is torture!” Storytime said.

”I’ll see what I can do, I’ll tell you if I figured it out,” said tigerdude22, and leaves.

”I think I’m noticing something,” said CF, “Captain must of hijacked this website and made himself an admin, but only to have total control!”

“So…we have to somehow destroy Captain’s system!” Teenj12 said.

“But since this is a challenge, we have to do what has to be done in order to get out of here, or find it!” CF said, “But we have to be careful enough to avoid those TV.com moderators.”

“So we’re going to search through sections, forums, and threads to find the answer to our problems?” Tvguy questioned.

“At this point…” said CF.

For hours, the SBC members continue their quest by going through sections, threads, and forums to find the solution, and then they come across another member named That_TV_Dude.

“What’s going on?” TV Dude asked.

“We’re stuck inside TV.com, and we need help. An ex-user named Captain52 took over and we can’t get out!” Clappy explained.

“That’s just plain freaky, but I think I know what to do,” TV Dude said.

Just then, the TV.com moderators returned and are coming for the SBC members.

“There’s a new rule…you can’t be negative about the mastermind,” said TV Dude, “I have a plan, but you just have to wait.”

While the SBC members are being chased by the moderators, they come across one thing: Captain apparently set up a finish line and it was placed all the way in the TV Guide.

“The finish line…he actually made one,” said Clappy.

“But is it going to work?” 70s said.

CF and Clappy then stepped on the finish line, and something pops up.

“CF3689 and Clapmaster, it is only up to both of you to escape the evil forces of “AlienMaster,” a voice said, it was a TV.com admin.

“How the hell does it know who we are?” Clappy said.

“Find the profile of AlienMaster and use this against him,” the TV.com admin said and reveals a remote.

“A remote…hmmm, this really getting strange,” said Clappy.

“Now let’s roll,” said CF.

“See, I told you guys,” said TV Dude, “And by the way, that voice…it’s one of the admins, and they surprisingly believe me.”

Minutes later, the SBC members arrive where Captain52 was, in the appearance of a master control goliath.

“Look what we have here,” Captain said, “You’re going to stay here, and suffer like this forever, do you really think you can beat me?”

“This is going to be really easy, but we can, with one press on this remote, you are history from TV.com’s control!” CF said, and she and Clappy presses it, creating a strong beam, strong enough to make Captain’s system combust.

“What? NOOOOOOOOO!” Captain yelled.

The UFO then starts to explode as Captain, who was still inside, gets caught in the explosion. Inside the TV.com virtual reality, a hole was created, and it was the way out. They were back in front of the finish line, and it appeared quiet. One thing different is that Captain was lying down.

“Well, now we can finally determine who the winner is,” said Jjs.

“But what about Captain, is he okay?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“As much as I don’t need to see a ‘dead’ Captain, we can kick him out of boredom,” said SOF, and kicks Captain.

“Also, he said that he was holding on to the doubloons, they must have been destroyed too,” said Clappy.

”Well, money isn’t everything, but we can’t continue without them,” said CF.

Then, the case with the doubloons come falling down and lands next to Captain. They appeared just fine.

“Almost forgot, I made that case destruction proof,” said Jjs, “Okay, so CF and Clappy, move away from the finish line, and I’ll tell you when it’s ready…”

”WAIT!” Captain said, getting up.

“I can’t believe he survived that,” said Sbs1fan.

“I come in peace…I am an ex-troll, I am thou not Captain52, I am AlienEmperor,” said ‘Captain.’

“Looks like that blast just erased his bad side,” said JCM.

“Hmm…you have fun, I’m just going to walk away and forgive you guys,” said AlienEmperor, and leaves.

“Okay, lame twist,” said Ex.

“Eh, we’ll tell him everything, but we still have doubloons to give out, and I’m not getting any younger,” said Jjs.

Jjs then gives the signal and CF and Clappy redo their run to the finish line, and it was neck in neck.

“And the winner is…” said 70s.

CF and Clappy were still sprinting. CF however tears the ribbon, making her first place.

“SHE DID IT; CF IS THE WINNER OF UWS SEASON 1!” Jjs exclaimed, “So CF, what are you going to do now, since you have won 500,000 doubloons?”

“Let’s see, obviously that will go to the charity fund…but I’m going to use 20,000 of those doubloons to have a special party with you guys!” CF said.

“Great game CF,” Clappy said.

“Well, there could have been some more action, but at least it’s finally over,” said Ex.

“Actually there’s one more thing,” said Jjs, “You guys didn’t pay attention to the fact that our show is being signed up for Season 2, right?”

“Eh, how bad and challenging could it be?” Steel said.

Then, it cuts to the two members of the H.U.T.

“Well, it seems that Nosferatu/JCM didn’t last long to stick with us,” one of them said, “And it looks like CF has won the game.”

“We still have a plan to devise, I hope you got that memorized,” the other one said.

“Yep, to keep our Triad alive, we have a newcomer, and without notice, we were able to break him,” the other one replied, “Step closer, Goosebumpsfan.”

Goosebumpsfan then steps closer, revealing that he joined the Triad. He then hides his face with his hood and says, “Well, I have to admit, I feel like a tease in front of those guys.”

“And we have a mission, it will involve you!” One of them said, and Goosey grins.

-------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

CF is the winner of UWS Season 1!

Clappy is the runner-up

Spoiler

Captain52 loses his negative side and becomes AlienEmperor, while Goosey ends up being part of the Triad.

Oh and CF and Clappy, I will give you your trophy sigs once I'm done, could take at least an hour, just saying.

SPECIAL: 27. Doubloons, Victory and Competition

“You know what to do?” One of the H.U.T said to Goosey.

“There’s an internet convention near that party CF and friends are going to, and we’re going to give them a surprise,” the other one said. Goosey grins again after a few more details were given.

Meanwhile, it goes to CF’s party.

“I’m so proud of you, now that you won, CF!” Dragiiin said.

“No problem,” CF responded.

Then it goes to ExKizuna talking with Bob_Ball and Clappy.

“This party is awesome, but you could’ve won those doubloons in my opinion,” said Bob_Ball.

“You guys are kind,” said Clappy, “But what is Jjs going to do for Season 2?”

“The same thing,” said ExKizuna, “I guess the whole “Underwater” thing explains it. To change the subject, if the Hidden Underwater Whatever didn’t hold me up, I could have won.”

“Yeah, I think so,” said Clappy, “And Sbs1fan could have been fourth place, but things are okay with him now.”

Next was a discussion with Sbs1fan, Blue Skarmory, and SpongeSebastian.

“Captain might have messed you up in front of the camera, but 4EverGreen was just obsessed with voting me off a bit,” SpongeSebastian said to Sbs1fan.

“Doesn’t matter anymore, this party is sweet,” said Sbs1fan.

“AND I BROUGHT SOME KOOL-AID!” Tvguy said, popping up.

“That’s pretty cool tvguy, you can do that all day,” Dragiiin said mockingly.

“Come on Dragiiin,” said tvguy, “Sbs1fan nailed you one time, so we’re even, right?”

“In-between, I suppose,” said Blue Skarmory, “So uh, let’s talk about SBC stuff…”

“But you’re not even real or a member at all, you’re just a blue Pokemon from some guy’s imagination,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Don’t say that again,” Blue Skarmory replied.

The next discussion was with 4EverGreen, Wumbology, and Elastic Dog.

“Wumbo, you think I’m cool, right?” 4EverGreen asked.

“I don’t know why you wanted to bring that up, but maybe you are, maybe you’re not. I’m a pretty honest guy,” said Wumbo.

“Nope, I don’t see it,” said Elastic.

“Well, I’m wishing the best of luck that I will win Season 2 and win whatever the grand prize is,” said 4EverGreen.

“Could be a keychain,” Elastic said jokingly.

“Hmmm, is that so? Enough said true believers,” said 4EverGreen.

The next discussion was with Queen Malie and PokeSponge.

“Now listen Poke, because you’ve done one huge flaw, you’re going to fix it, so I won’t be mad anymore, which I doubt you will do, so you can start with apologizing,” said Queen Malie.

“I have choices Queen Malie, you can at least stop overreacting and just ignore me,” said Poke.

“But I won’t and I’ll still plot some revenge,” Queen Malie replied, “But I’m leaving you, Doogle.”

“Don’t worry Poke, we’re here for you,” said tvguy, “Almost forgot, has anybody seen Goosey?”

The next discussion was with Steel Sponge, SOF, and Webizoid.

“Tvguy’s right, whatever happened to Goosebumpsfan?” Webizoid asked.

“Who needs him? I was totally upset with what he did in the chat box last time,” said SOF, “I bet he’s at home.”

“But CF invited everybody,” said Steel, “but still, I love this party.”

Jjs then comes over and announces, “Places everybody. Now, I’d like to inform you guys about what’s going to happen next season. First of all, the prize is one million doubloons.”

Jjs then gets interrupted by the cheers and screams of joy.

“AWW YEAH,” said tvguy.

“But…that depends if any of guys are up to the challenge to get your hands on it and nobody else,” said Jjs, “For Season 2, we’ve been planning on reviving Legends of the Hidden Temple and-“

”Count us in!” The Cartoon said.

“Okay then, I had hidden the case somewhere in the internet convention nearby,” Jjs continued, “I’ll explain more once we get there.”

The next scene shows the inside of the internet convention, we get a close-up of the H.U.T seeing Jjs and the others walk in.

“Target cited, one touch from this case, and they’re getting a surprise,” one of them said, who’s revealed to be holding it, “Okay Goosebumpsfan, you built a copy of SOF’s device, you know what to do next.”

“With pleasure, sir,” said Goosey and grabs the case, but apparently slips out of his hand and lands on the ground.

“Eh, there’s always a second try,” one of them said.

Then the close-up goes to Jjs, 70s, and the other SBC members.

“I don’t know how this case got dropped here, but 70s is going to give a new hiding place for this,” said Jjs, and 70s goes off to hide the case, “Anyways, that case has a million doubloons, and you guys are going to form a team to grab it and come back, I’ve set up the finish line close to where I am standing. Also, no more than four people,” he announced.

“So this is like some kind of extended chase scene,” said Clappy.

“I’ve added a bonus, each of the contestants from Season 1 will pick one non-contestant from the group,” said Jjs.

“Not so fast!” ACS said, suddenly appearing in front of them randomly.

“Oh great, it’s this guy again,” said Jjs.

”What is it about this guy?” SG10 questioned.

“Now do not do anything idiotic, or else I’ll get it on footage and send it to Youtube!” ACS exclaimed.

“Okay then…but we can’t have you here, we’re in the middle of something,” said Jjs replied.

“Shut up Jjs, I want to be involved!” ACS said.

“I don’t know what you’re going to do if you win or anything, but don’t let the door hit you on the way out, okay?” Dragiiin said to ACS.

“Okay, we get the point; now let our Season 1 contestants take a pick and get this over with!” Jjs said, “Pretty much due to Goosey’s mysterious absence, SpongeSeb is going first.”

“I think I’ll pick Storytime,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Thanks Seb,” Storytime responded.

“Let’s see…I guess I’ll pick KetsueKiran, or notably Shinya, since he’s partially one of us,” said Elastic Dog.

“I pick SOF,” said Steel.

“There’s so many to choose, but my decision goes to Metal Snake,” said 4EverGreen.

“Old Man Jenkins, definitely,” said tvguy.

“Alright, what do we have here? Terminoob is a pretty okay-alright candidate,” said Dragiiin.

“Meh,” terminoob responded.

“I have no other choice than Webby,” said The Cartoon.

“Let’s see, I know half of you guys, but I’ll just guess and pick Sabre,” said Queen Malie.

”I don’t know what to decide either, but I’ll go with um...Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick,” said SG10.

“I don’t know CDCB much, but he could be used,” said Bob_Ball.

“And Face, we can’t forget about him,” said Wumbo.

“I pick Deli,” said Poke.

“Fa is pretty awesome, I’ll go with him,” said Ex.

“Pretty hard to choose from, but JCM,” said Sbs1fan.

“Isn’t it obvious that I pick Jelly?” Clappy said.

“Thank you Clappy, I was really expecting that,” said Jelly.

“And lastly for me, I’ll go with teenj12,” said CF.

About 20 minutes later, the SBC members have priorilly set up their teams. Team #1 was Dragiiin123, Elastic Dog, CF, and SpongeSebastian. Team #2 was ExKizuna, tvguy347, and teenj12. Team #3 was The Cartoon, Fa, Face, and terminoob. Team #4 was Steel Sponge, SOF, and CDCB. Team #5 was Wumbology, SG10, and 4EverGreen. Team #6 was PokeSponge, Deli, and Queen Malie. Team #7 was Clappy, Jelly, Sabre, and OMJ. Team #8 was Spongebobs1fan, Blue Skarmory, Metal Snake, and Storytime7. Lastly, Team #9 was Bob_Ball, Shinya, Webizoid, and JCM, while ACS was by himself.

“Yeah, I don’t get to be in a team, that’s pretty sweet,” ACS said sarcastically.

“So Dragiiin, I’m surprised you picked me,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Yeah, because you said yes,” said Dragiiin.

“We’re all lucky that none of us has to walk around with ACS,” said Fa.

“Just to let you know Jelly, if something happens, I’m calling you out,” said ACS.

“Which reminds me, Wumbo called, he wanted his joke back,” said Ex.

“Alright, so everybody has formed their teams, and are prepared to get the doubloon case,” said Jjs, “let’s get this started, and…split up!”

While everybody was splitting up to find the million doubloon case, it shows the H.U.T.

“While we’ll do the plan, you’re going to butt in,” one of them said to Goosey.

The first team to be shown finding the case was Team #3.

“You know Face, you were pretty generous for SBC, when you put aside tvguy,” said terminoob.

“Uh thanks. We’re looking for that case and we have no idea where it is,” said Face.

“How about we try the World of Warcraft exhibit,” said terminoob.

“Hmmm, good thinking terminoob,” said Fa.

Once the third team gets inside, they came across Team #2, who already has the case in their hands.

“Out of my way terminoob, somebody’s going to be a millionaire, and of course with a split for tvman and teenj,” said Ex.

“Well, I have to admit, there’s already a winner- The Cartoon, would you volunteer to take back the case?” Terminoob said.

“Sure, and we’ll be at the finish line at no time,” said The Cartoon, he then tries to take the case, but Ex’s tug was much stronger. After that, Ex’s team gets out with the case.

Showing a close-up of Team #6, Queen Malie says, “Those guys already have my money!”

“Didn’t we plan on doing a three player split when we formed this team?” Poke asked.

“Oh hell with you, I tricked you both!” Queen Malie exclaimed and lunges to try and grab the case, making Ex fall over. Queen Malie heaves the case out of his hands and runs off with it.

”Wow, and I wasn’t even a contestant yet,” said Deli, referring to Queen Malie.

While Queen Malie runs off, we see Team #7.

“You can consider me and Jelly the Beatles loving duo,” said Sabre.

“And I have to admit, putting in OMJ was a brilliant idea,” said Clappy.

”By the way, some member I barely even know already has those doubloons,” Jelly added.

“Old Man Jenkins, do your stuff and give the case to us,” said Clappy.

With that, OMJ shows up in front of Queen Malie and says, “Hey there, give me the case.”

“Do you really think I could take it off my hands for you?” Queen Malie said.

OMJ then shoots out strong god-like beams from his palms making Queen Malie’s grip come loose. OMJ then snatches the case and comes back.

“Way to go, Leeroy!” Clappy cheered.

“Now all we have to do is go to finish and we have money!” Sabre said.

Then it cuts to Team #5 where Wumbology, 4EverGreen, and SG10 see Clappy and the others.

“Not for long. Soon, it will be in possession of Team Wumbo,” said Wumbology and turns to 4EverGreen, “And you, you’ll have partial credit to team.”

“We can definitely Work it Out, because A Day in the Life, the best way to get that case is a surprise sneak attack and Act Naturally after that, so Let it Be,” said 4EverGreen.

“What are you talking about?” SG10 asked.

“Hmmm, one thing you don’t understand, you owe me a soda,” said 4EverGreen.

“Well, we’re doing it the way I would,” said Wumbology.

Then it goes back to Clappy’s team…

”And then Wumbology was like-“ said Sabre.

Wumbology makes a surprise appearance in their path and says, “That case, you must give it to me.”

“Give me your best shot, but not in a not-friendly way, but you get the point,” said OMJ.

Wumbo then pokes OMJ’s right eye, grabs the case, and returns to SG10 and 4EverGreen.

“Are you okay, OMJ?” Jelly asked.

“That didn’t even hurt,” said OMJ.

“This is it guys, the finish line, here we come,” Wumbo said to SG10 and 4EverGreen.

“I just want to say this: whatever I would do with the money, there are so many decisions, and like that I could put some of my art in a museum, or give Ren and Stimpy more recognition-“ said 4EverGreen.

”No time, let’s run,” said Wumbo.

While Wumbo’s team was running to the finish, Blue Skarmory, with Sbs1fan, Metal Snake, and Storytime riding on, snatches the case.

“Okay Blue Skarmory, the finish is not too close. So far, not one force is going to stop us,” said Sbs1fan.

Unfortunately, a couple of baseballs hit Blue Skarmory, making him let go of the case and reach the ground. It was revealed that Steel and SOF launched it from one of Phineas & Ferb's trademark inventions.

“And now we have the case,” said Steel.

“But the chain is going to continue which will force us to let go of it,” said CDCB.

“Eh, we have nothing to worry about,” said SOF.

All of the sudden, Goosey jumps out and blocks their path and says, “Hand over the case with one million doubloons, and nobody gets hurt.” Apparently, he was wearing clothes over his cloak to cover his identity.

“Hey, Goosey came back!” CDCB said.

“But why is his face suddenly pale?” Steel questioned.

“Just get out of our way, Perry,” said SOF.

“Oh yeah, and my name is not Goosebumpsfan, or Perry the Platypus anymore, I AM THE REGURGITATOR!” Goosey said, as lightning appeared, “But two of my friends call me Gurgy.”

“That’s weird, but what makes us think you’ll take this case away from us?” Steel asked.

Goosey then uses telekinesis to take it away from them.

”My new true identity, that I’m going to save for later,” said Goosey.

“Hey Goosebumpsfan has the case,” said Dragiiin as Team #1 approached.

“And why is he suddenly pale?” SpongeSeb questioned.

Dragiiin’s team then lunges for the case, as Goosey tries tugging it away from them.

“Hey, let go!” Goosey said.

“I don’t think so,” said Elastic.

Goosey then unleashes a beam of energy at Dragiiin’s team as the case flies over and lands on a palm tree.

“Now, anymore words? Good…” said Goosey as he turns to Steel’s team and does the same to make Team #4 fly over.

“Okay, so now the case is on that palm tree,” said CDCB.

”Not if we get it first,” said Bob_Ball as his team jumps and grabs the case and runs over with the other teammates. Before they were going off to the finish line…

“Oh crap, my shoe is untied,” said Webby.

”Really, right now…make it quick, mister,” said Shinya.

“Oh, he can catch up to us,” said Bob_Ball.

While Team #9 was walking to the finish line, Queen Malie appears and quickly takes the case away.

“It’s mine now, and nobody is going to stop me!” Queen Malie said, but Deli and Poke swing by and take it away from Queen Malie.

“But I just started…!” Queen Malie exclaimed, “You betrayers.”

“Hey, if you didn’t want to share the money with us, you could have told us first,” said Deli.

ACS in an “Ooga-Booga” styled manner takes the case away from Deli and Poke and exclaims, “Yes, I GOT THE CASE, I GOT THE CASE, I GOT THE CASE!”

“Hey dude, I want the case,” said terminoob and simply takes the case away from ACS.

“NOT FAIR, I WANT MY MONEY!” ACS whined.

This time, we’re going to be rich,” said Fa. Then, The Cartoon’s team runs into Ex’s team.

“Oh, it’s you guys again,” said terminoob.

“You know that we’re still going to take that case back, right?” Tvguy said.

“You look like you’re going to do that right now,” terminoob said sarcastically.

“Yeah, because you’re just a chicken, cheep, cheep, cheep!” Tvguy said, while imitating a chicken.

“Who said chicken!?” Face said.

“Whatever tvguy said, you’re not going to hold on to that case for a long time,” said teenj12.

While the two teams were still having a conversation, Webby walks over to his team and says, “Okay, I got my shoe tied, now what’s going on?”

“Should we just take the case? This can last all day,” said Shinya.

While The Cartoon’s team wasn’t looking, Team #9 take possession of the case once again and started sprinting their way to the finish, but that was until Goosey appeared in front.

“I’m not giving up,” said Goosey.

“That’s great, so you suddenly turned evil now?” JCM said.

“Evil or not, I want the doubloons,” said Goosey.

”Well, you can’t have the doubloons if you can’t catch it,” said Bob_Ball and throws the case around about a mile away from their spot, “What just happened?”

“Nothing, you just scattered it unintentionally,” said Shinya.

Then, Wumbo’s team walks ups…

“Now where is that case?” Wumbo asked.

“I don’t know, you and SG10 are the geniuses here,” said 4EverGreen.

“Oh hi Goosey, you look really different today,” said Wumbo as they approach him, and Team #9.

“It’s not Goosebumpsfan anymore, I AM THE REGURGITATOR!” Goosey says, and lightning strikes again.

“How does he do that?” 4EverGreen said.

Then it goes to Team #7, with the case lying on the ground.

“Really, you should see Pulp Fiction, it’s a really good movie as what most people say,” said OMJ and then looks at the case on the ground, “Hey, that’s a case, so as I was saying…”

“It’s the same case!” Clappy said, and grabs it, “As soon as the coast is clear, we can head our way to the finish line…”

“Finish this, bitches!” Dragiiin said, as Team #1 appeared on what looked like a drag sled, and swiftly gets possession of the case.

Then Steel’s team appears and sees Clappy and the other three.

“As much as we need to get that case, we’re unfortunately in danger, Goosey has gone evil and stuff,” said Steel.

“Yeah, we have to stop him,” said SOF.

“And what’s your proof?” Clappy said.

“No time,” said Steel, and starts grinding down the banisters to reach Dragiiin, Steel then jumps on and takes the case.

“Got it,” said Steel.

”Oh no, you don’t,” said Elastic Dog, and tries knocking Steel off the drag sled. Steel jumps out with the case, but gets caught by Goosey again.

“Hand it over, and nobody gets hurt,” said Goosey, “I said that before, but it’s enough for the second time.” Steel refuses, and Goosey uses his strong beams to send him flying off, but not with the case intact. Goosey then takes possession of the case and hands it to the H.U.T.

“Automatic teleportation activated,” said one of them.

“So we’re going to leave it there until everybody else disappears, right?” Goosey said.

”Correct, no human hands can get in contact with it,” said one of them, and the both leave.

“Hey Blue Skarmory, I found the case,” said Metal Snake as his team found it.

“I’m on it,” Blue Skarmory responded.

As Blue Skarmory grabs the case, Blue Skarmory suddenly started disappearing. Sbs1fan, Metal Snake, and Storytime landed once he disappeared.

”That was weird,” said Metal Snake.

Then it goes back to Team #9…

“Wait, why are we standing here if that case is all the way over there?” Bob_Ball said, as his team started running to it.

Seeing Goosey and Team #8 in front of the case, Dragiiin’s team stops their drag sled and runs by, while Clappy’s team follow the same suit, Wumbo’s team follows Team #9 until they approached Goosey, while Deli, Poke, Queen Malie, and Teams #2 and #3 do the same. Before Team #4 could get ahead, SOF and CDCB see Steel.

“Steel, are you fine?” SOF asked.

“Yeah, it’s not like I’m dead or anything,” said Steel. After that, his team approaches Goosey again.

“You’re surrounded. Please leave so we continue the game,” said Elastic Dog.

“With pleasure, catch,” said Goosey and randomly throws it at The Cartoon, who suddenly disappeared after holding it.

“That’s your trick, huh?” OMJ said.

“CHARGE!” ACS exclaims and is about to headbutt at Goosey, but gets blasted all the way to where the finish line was near.

“You have the case, don’t you?” Queen Malie said, “GIVE IT TO ME!” With that she then takes it from Goosey, but disappears afterwards.

“Okay, new plan, none of us touches it,” said Poke.

“But we need that case to win the challenge,” said SpongeSeb.

”Too bad, so sad,” Goosey said and kicks the case way down while everybody else was chasing after it.

“Now is the time to make that thing go out of control, sirs,” said Goosey, communicating with the H.U.T.

”Teleportation override activated,” said one of them.

With that, the case was starting to float, give off a green glow and began giving off random blasts. The first member to experience an unfortunate hit was SpongeSeb who disappears.

“Whatever that thing did, it got SpongeSebastian!” CF said.

“I guess we have to hurry our way to the finish line then,” said Elastic, and then the team got on the drag sled.

The next blast was aiming for either Poke or Deli, who were running away from it.

“Deli, if I don’t make it out alive…I can text you, depending on whatever that thing’s doing,” said Poke, and unfortunately gets hit by the blast and fades.

“This is for Poke…” said Deli and sprints her way down the stairs while avoiding as she can, by the determined look on her face.

While Team #9 was running away from the case’s havoc, Webby trips, as one of his shoes are untied again.

“Damn it, not again,” said Webby, “You guys can go without me.”

“Okay then,” said Shinya, as the other three run off, leaving Webby.

“Well, I don’t really mean it like that, but-“ Webby then gets hit by one of the blasts and disappears.

The scene then pans to ExKizuna, tvguy, and teenj12.

“Stupid million doubloons,” said tvguy.

“Yeah, we get that, just keep running,” said Ex.

Unfortunately, teenj gets caught by one of the blasts and disappears.

“And we ought to go faster than a tornado,” said tvguy and finds a skateboard leftover, as he and Ex then use it.

The scene then cuts to Clappy’s team, as they’re doing the same.

“This time, we got mislead by Goosey,” said Jelly.

“Don’t worry about this, as a team, we always stick together,” said Sabre, but unfortunately sees one of the blasts coming right at him, “Never mind now, I’ll be alright,” after that, he disappears, while the other three keep running.

The scene then cuts to Team #8, with Sbs1fan, Metal Snake, and Storytime.

“I think I got an idea,” said Storytime, “Those blasts will probably never catch up to us if we use a mirror.”

“Right back at you, because I just found one,” said Sbs1fan, and uses it. Unfortunately, the blast somehow comes through and gets both Sbs1fan and Metal Snake, as they disappear.

“Damn, now I’m alone,” said Storytime and then sees Dragiiin and the others.

“Hey dude, it looks like you need a lift,” said Dragiiin and Storytime hops on.

The scene then cuts to Team #3, with terminoob, Fa, and Face.

“Only one of us can make it,” said Face.

“Or two, either way, we can make it to the exit,” said Fa.

Unfortunately, one blast comes at Face and he disappears afterwards.

“Hop on everybody,” said Dragiiin as the other teams were on his trail.

Everybody else including ACS was now on the drag sled. Before they were about to reach the finish, Elastic Dog gets affected by one of the blasts and disappears. Then the members started screaming. Once the sled bumps into the case, the case stops its blasting and floating position and flies into the finish line. The SBC members then started flying off as 16 of them landed on the finish line. Next, Goosey jumps down and grabs the case.

“Yes, I am now a millionaire!” Goosey exclaimed, but disappears, due to touching it.

“What do we have here? It looks the case got infected by some kind of transportation device, as what we saw from the cameras,” said Jjs, “Nobody touches it.”

“There’s no winner, so now what?” Ex asked.

“The 16 of you guys are going to compete for Season 2,” said Jjs, referring to Ex, Clappy, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, 4EverGreen, Dragiiin123, Storytime7, Jelly, OMJ, Shinya, Fa, CDCB, Deli, and surprisingly ACS.

“What about us, Jjs?” SOF said referring to himself, CF, SG10, terminoob, and JCM who were outside of the finish.

“For the five of you…” said Jjs, “SOF will do special operations, I don’t know where to start though, CF and JCM are the new Aftermath hosts once they find the others, SG10 will announce the prizes, and terminoob is the talking rock.”

“Meh,” terminoob responded.

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: So I’m up for Season 2, which means I have a second chance for the grand prize!

-

ExKizuna: Watch out, I’m still going to whoop your asses!

-

CDCB: I never thought that I could make it to Season 2, I’m so excited, and I heard it’s some kind of jungle theme!

-

Shinya: Are you ready for a challenge SBC? As a member, I am always ready for one!

-

Tvguy347: Oh yeah, Season 2! Now if I can prevent Dragiiin from interfering with my skills somehow…

-

ACS: OH MY GOD I’M COMPETING, I’M DEFINITELY GOING TO WIN!

-

Steel Sponge: When I reached that finish line and noticed I’m up for Season 2, I know I’m going to be determined.

-

OMJ: Watch out everybody, because I like to play Jesus.

*End*

“Now that we got everybody set up…don’t worry, we have a spare of the million doubloons,” Jjs announced, “Be prepared for a new location, but there will be water. Stay tuned for Season 2 or as I like to call…UWS, the Lost Temples!” He finished.

-----------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Teams in this episode:

Team #1: Dragiiin123, SpongeSebastian, CF, Elastic Dog

Team #2: ExKizuna, tvguy347, teenj12

Team #3: The Cartoon, Fa, Face, terminoob

Team #4: Steel Sponge, SOF, CDCB

Team #5: Wumbology, SG10, 4EverGreen

Team #6: PokeSponge123, Queen Malie, Deli

Team #7: Clappy, Jelly, Sabre, OMJ

Team #8: Spongebobs1fan, Blue Skarmory, Metal Snake, Storytime7

Team #9: Bob_Ball, JCM, Webizoid, Shinya

Alone: ACS

Green means qualified

Red means unqualified

Orange means stayed, but unqualified

JCM and CF: New Aftermath hosts

SG10: The prize announcer

terminoob: Olmec

SOF: Alternative uses

Whew, finally, the first season is done, now for some homework to do.