• Advertisement

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style (003 Waterfall)

Steel Sponge

I hate to say this, but my persona was almost captured perfectly. 104938.gif The only thing about the story is that I don't like to swear. My mom wouldn't like it, which is why I tend to avoid it by self-censoring swears on anything I write. So I think it would be interesting if in one challenge, my persona makes a mistake (similar to what happened to LaShawna in "Million Dollar Babies"), but be saved at the last minute by making a last ditch effort to make things right. Of course, the decision is up to the powers that be.

4. RetroJunk

“Alright, so Wumbology is gone, now what?” Santa Dog asked 4EverGreen.

“Well, we have to make sure we win the next challenge,” said 4EverGreen.

After that, jjs came out, and assembled the 15 remaining contestants.

“Alright, I hope you’re all ready for the next challenge, because it’s another social networking one, and in addition, no one will get booted off,” jjs announced. The 15 survivalists cheered.

“So, what do you have in store for us, jjs?” The Cartoon asked.

“This time, you each need to use your laptops, we’re going to RetroJunk!” Jjs answered.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: Oh my goodness, I love RetroJunk. It's a bunch of old stuff put in a website, just so retro.

Santa Dog: I can give a good definition, that place is alright.

*End*

“Movies, TV Shows, Commercials, try and contribute as much, and the winning team gets to share immunity,” jjs added.

“This is our chance! I…we might win this one for sure!” 4EverGreen said to Santa.

“I get it, don’t be a broken record,” Santa replied.

“Now, the only type of elimination with the laptop is a virus, get a virus and you lose, person with most points without corruption, your team gets immunity,” jjs said.

“Who the heck uses these things?” Tvguy wondered.

“Well, I and jjs like messing with them, you know,” said 70s.

Algae: 4, Coral: 6, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Team Algae will win for sure, Santa!” 4EverGreen said. Santa Dog then saw a variety of CD’s, containing retro stuff.

“You’re going to cheat?!” Santa Dog said with surprise.

“Not just me, together along with Steel, we’re going to cheat our way to victory,” said 4EverGreen.

“One of your old morals is that cheating is brutally wrong, now this game show’s making you crazy,” said Santa Dog.

“I still want STFUBISYHO to reach their downfall Santa.”

*Confessional Cam*

Clapmaster: No matter what, 4EverGreen still can't manage to beat me. I'm captain, I have the brains, and he can be wrong at times. This is just an opinion. So, of course I know what that believer is trying to do, and it's nasty. Nuff said douchebag.

*End*

“When all this is over, then what?” Santa Dog asked 4EverGreen.

“I start a modeling career,” 4EverGreen replied. He then flowed his hair through an air conditioner and brought out a mirror.

“Damn it, that’s hot,” said Santa.

*Confessional Cam*

Santa Dog: Why did I say that? I'm twelve for crying out loud.

*End*

After a turn of events, The Cartoon and SG10 were interrupted from RetroJunk.

Algae: 3, Coral: 6, STFUBISYHO: 4

“102 contribution points, I’m on fire!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

“Hey 4EverGreen, what are you doing?” Tvguy asked.

“Nothing! Nice weather we are having, right?” 4EverGreen replied, hiding his screen.

“I know you’re cheating,” said Tvguy. “Also, I will be in this game show, but not for long if it’s going to make you happy.”

“Just between you and me, but wait-“ 4EverGreen was then interrupted by Ex, when he came by.

“Tvguy, you didn’t tell me that!” Ex said.

“I’m sorry, but I feel like I’m not going to be part of this damn thing anymore,” tvguy replied.

“Guys, there’s no need to cuss!” 4EverGreen said.

“You butt out; I cuss all the fucking time!” Ex said, and continued the small chat.

A few moments later, Squidward, CF, and PokeSponge were signed off.

Algae: 3, Coral: 4, STFUBISYHO: 3

“Computers, I’d tell you,” said Squidward.

4EverGreen then looked at the success of SpongeSebastian in the top contribution board:

SpongeSebastian: 243, 4EverGreen: 219, Dragiiin: 146, Ex: 138, Steel: 124, Clapmaster: 120, Tvguy: 118, Queen Malie: 91, Spongebobs1fan: 90, Spongebob: 87, Bob_Ball: 86, Patrick: 53, Santa Dog: 6

“Seriously Santa. SIX?!” 4EverGreen exclaimed.

“Someone needs a break for once in a while,” Santa Dog said sipping a glass of lemonade.

“You don’t know how jealous I am about SpongeSebastian? He's been on TV.com longer than me!” 4EverGreen replied, “I can’t believe Wumbology is gone.”

“In cases that we voted off the wrong person, well, I don’t think he was that fun,” said Santa Dog. “Just go ask SpongeSebastian yourself.”

After that, 4EverGreen came across SpongeSebastian.

“But how did you get so much?” 4EverGreen wondered.

“Well, it does take effort, but I not going to mind about whatever it is you are going to do,” said SpongeSebastian.

“I have an eye on you! And I will succeed along with Steel, Santa, and Team Algae!” 4EverGreen replied.

“We’re on the same team. Anyways, good luck with that,” said SpongeSebastian.

Time flies once again. Ex and Queen Malie were signed off.

“Damn computer!” Ex exclaimed.

Algae: 3, Coral: 3, STFUBISYHO: 2

Scoreboard: SpongeSebastian: 314, 4EverGreen: 302, Dragiiin: 256, Steel: 235, Spongebobs1fan: 211, Spongebob: 190, Clapmaster: 184, Tvguy: 179, Bob_Ball: 118, Patrick: 103, Santa Dog: 50

“It’s a good thing I packed a bunch of stuff,” said 4EverGreen and downloaded it into his laptop. “Hey Steel,” he said as he approached him.

“What is it now, 4EverGreen?” Steel asked.

“As a member of the alliance, do you think you want to, you know, use my stuff to help you get higher than SpongeSebastian or something?” 4EverGreen suggested.

”As long as it doesn’t become an illegal source, go ahead,” said Steel.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: *shows video camera* I have it right here, folks!

*End*

“I’m starting to run out of ideas on what to contribute,” Tvguy thought, “Ex, help me out.”

“And how? I got interrupted,” said Ex.

“Just help me find some retro shit!” Tvguy ordered.

“Okay then…” said Ex, and left.

The scene then goes to Team Coral’s progress.

“Hey Steel, how’s it going with that weird guy?” Dragiiin asked.

“Never mind that, and it’s going bland, stupid attitude of his,” Steel thought.

“Don’t worry, try and eliminate him in no time!” Dragiiin suggested.

Suddenly, Dragiiin and Spongebob were signed off.

Algae: 3, Coral: 2, STFUBISYHO: 2

“Okay, this challenge is getting way out of hand, do most of these laptops act up like this?” Dragiiin thought.

“I don’t know, but maybe 4EverGreen’s retro software gave me bonus points,” said Steel.

“Heck, I wouldn’t trust a true believer the minute I see him, word to the wise!” Dragiiin replied.

The scene then goes to the scoreboard: 4EverGreen: 398, SpongeSebastian: 386, Steel: 350, Spongebobs1fan: 307, Clapmaster: 287, Bob_Ball: 244, Tvguy: 241, Patrick: 234, Santa Dog: 155

“Now how is 4EverGreen able to jump ahead like that?” SpongeSebastian thought. “Sure, I guess it’s the way he wants to play.”

“Santa, please keep up!” 4EverGreen said, trying to get him involved.

“You are always relying on me because I’m in an alliance, boy?” Santa Dog replied and eats an ice pop. “RetroJunk is fine, but be warned.”

After that, Steel ends up getting a virus, same with Clapmaster.

“Wow, I guess Dragiiin is right,” Steel thought.

“Hmm…I knew something was going on,” said Clapmaster when he looked at the scoreboard.

4EverGreen: 425, SpongeSebastian: 422, Spongebobs1fan: 365, Tvguy: 341, Bob_Ball: 299, Santa Dog: 270, Patrick: 268

“Okay guys; let’s bring it up a notch!” Jjs announced. “Watch out for the virus monster!”

“Virus monster? Haven’t seen those under my bed since I was five,” said Ex.

Suddenly, SpongeSebastian, Patrick, and Tvguy were signed off.

“Damn it!” Tvguy exclaimed.

Algae: 2, Coral: 1, STFUBISYHO: 1

“I was doing the best!” Patrick said.

“Virus monsters, jjs is pretty clever,” SpongeSebastian thought.

4EverGreen: 467, Spongebobs1fan: 402, Bob_Ball: 350, Santa Dog: 306

“So, it leads down to 4 contestants, 4EverGreen, Spongebobs1fan, Bob_Ball, and Santa Dog, who will win?” Jjs said.

“I will! I got the most points!” 4EverGreen exclaimed. Santa Dog then suddenly unplugged the laptop, taking him away from the competition.

“I warned you,” said Santa Dog. It was now a tie.

“But Santa, why? Oh well, Jjs is still my friend,” 4EverGreen replied.

*Confessional Cam*

SpongeSebastian: It goes to show that I'm now totally annoyed by 4EverGreen's antics.

*End*

“The final three are here, who will win the ticket to the Winner’s Lounge? Let’s find out,” said 70s.

In the meantime, Santa Dog, Spongebobs1fan, and Bob_Ball are working their way to the winner’s circle. Suddenly, Bob_Ball obtained a virus, leaving Spongebobs1fan and Santa Dog behind. There was 3 minutes on the clock, and they were on fire. In a matter of time, Santa Dog got the most points and won the challenge.

“Congratulations, Santa Dog!” Jjs announced.

“Well, I don’t know if it was worth it, but thanks,” said Santa.

“Hey 4EverGreen, Santa Dog won,” said SG10.

4EverGreen then became a little bit surprised, but still angered about him pulling the plug.

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: I'm a bit angry now. Santa Dog prevented me from winning, SpongeSebastian is starting to tick me off, and oh how much I hate this! But Santa did manage to help Team Algae win the lounge for today, so as alliance member, I am proud for him.

*End*

“So with Team Algae’s win, Santa Dog gets immunity for the next challenge,” said jjs.

“Thanks, and now we have the winner’s lounge right?” Santa Dog replied.

“It’s all yours,” jjs then opened the door, and as usual, the winning team had fun. “Who will be next for elimination? Will Team Algae rise again? And what will 4EverGreen become of next? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” jjs finished.

Edited by Cousin Mel

5. Fearing the Enemy

The next morning, Team Algae was shown.

“Okay guys, I’m having a feeling that the next challenge is further elimination, we must win this one!” 4EverGreen said.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to sound stern, but I think you will…throw away all of our luck in every single one, and it will go on!” SpongeSebastian replied.

“You know how much I really want that 500 grand!” 4EverGreen said.

“Well, you’re looking at one guy worthy to win the 500!” SpongeSebastian replied.

“Santa Dog, do you approve?” 4EverGreen questioned.

“I don’t know, I was thinking about the fact that you would donate to draw nudists for community service with that many gold doubloons,” Santa Dog said.

*Confessional Cam*

Santa Dog: That satire part, hilarious for me to attempt so far.

SpongeSebastian: 4EverGreen has no idea, like any other contestant would say, the reason why he hates me is because he has this little world, real competitive, and nothing else!

*End*

The scene now shows the remaining 15 contestants round up with jjs and 70s, with an angry Bob_Ball.

“What up with the temper?” The Cartoon asked.

“That new intern, Steve; He thinks he’s so square,” Bob_Ball answered.

*Confessional Cam*

Bob_Ball: Not just because of that, also because he really bugged me in High School, like he was everywhere, and bragged about his huge square ego. I couldn't stand it, and I don't want to relive those memories.

*End*

”Contestants, for your next challenge, you will go underwater, enter the rebuilt Chum Coliseum, and fight your enemies,” Jjs announced.

“Enemies, this is interesting,” said Dragiiin.

“In addition, you will go into separation teams to fight them, and I’ll take role of those teams,” Jjs continued. “ExKizuna and 4EverGreen…”

*Confessional Cam*

ExKizuna: The hell? I have to fight in a coliseum with 4EverGreen? I'd obviously wouldn't because he's a-!

*End*

“Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward,” Jjs continued. “Dragiiin and Santa Dog, The Cartoon and PokeSponge, Queen Malie and SpongeSebastian, SG10 and Steel Sponge…”

“Wait just one minute!” 70s said. “Steel…I believe he’s accused of cheating in the previous two challenges.”

“What’s that supposed to mean, I thought there weren’t any rules regarding that?” said Steel.

“4EverGreen showed me a video camera of you sneaking in the host’s room to give your team lattes for the All-Nighter challenge, and use semi-illegal software in the RetroJunk challenge,” 70s explained.

“Damn, I knew it was going to lead to something,” Steel thought.

“I’m sorry, but I have to suspend you from any further challenges, until…Day 7,” 70s replied.

*Confessional Cam*

Steel: 4EverGreen, I knew I couldn't trust that guy, but why does he want me on hold?

Santa Dog: Cruel dude, I felt he was sounding like a threat, but I was about to break up the alliance anyways. Get out of the show, good day sir.

*End*

”Which now makes Bob_Ball hop on SG’s side,” said Jjs. “Onward, Clapmaster and Spongebobs1fan, and CF and tvguy.”

The challenge at Chum Coliseum then started.

“Now, the main point here is that you have to beat your enemies, plain and simple. But if you’re knocked out, it will affect your team’s immunity,” jjs explained.

Algae: 4, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Let’s start with Round 1: ExKizuna and 4EverGreen…versus Lakehurst and S.S Titanic!” 70s announced.

“Your enemy is a fucking ship?” Ex said to 4EverGreen.

“Of course it is, I just really hate the movie-“ 4EverGreen was interrupted by Ex.

“Lakehurst, you ruined almost everything in Degrassi!” Ex said to him.

“That is my job,” Lakehurst replied.

The two then beat the crap out of each other, and Ex won. While 4EverGreen kicked the ship, giving him injuries on his toes afterwards.

“This still sucks,” Ex said, and time was up.

“With 4EverGreen unable to finish the challenge, his chance of immunity is lost, while Ex wins his team this round,” said 70s. “Round 2: Dragiiin and Santa Dog versus Goosebumpsfan and his…some kind of shield!”

Algae: 3, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Check it out, I get paid 3 dollars an hour for this,” said Goosebumpsfan.

“I don’t care, I’m going to beat the shit out of you,” Dragiiin replied.

“And dude, you know how much I hate Phineas and Ferb!” Santa Dog said.

“Which is why I have this!” Goosebumpsfan said, and activated his shield, literally releasing all virtual, pixelized clips of Phineas and Ferb, giving Santa a seizure.

“I just wonder how he was able to afford that,” said Santa, and dropped down.

“Alright now, Goosey, meet the sword of Spam!” Dragiiin said, and brought out his spam sculptured sword.

Dragiiin manages to beat Goosebumps and his shield with his sword; Team Algae’s immunity is once again affected.

Algae: 2, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Now, it looks like Dragiiin got one point of immunity for Team Coral, while Algae lost yet another one,” Jjs announced. “70s will be back, but here is Round 3: SpongeSebastian and Queen Malie versus 4EverGreen and a Ke$ha hater.”

“Wait, isn’t 4EverGreen over there?” SpongeSebastian asked pointing to him in the bleachers.

“He can’t do it, but a 70sguy can,” 70s said, and zipped on his 4EverGreen outfit.

“I hate Ke$ha so much, I won’t stop talking about it!” The hater exclaimed.

70s/4EverGreen did one of his stunts: throw a nudist picture close to SpongeSebastian, flashing before his eyes.

“Gah! Get it off!” SpongeSebastian exclaimed.

“Ke$ha sucks so bad it makes my ears explode and-“ Queen Malie grabbed the hater, and he/she was thrown 40 yards away from the coliseum.

“You’re annoying!” Queen Malie finished.

SpongeSebastian was about to smack the disguised 70s until the time was up.

Algae: 1, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 6

“Okay, so it looks like SpongeSebastian wasn’t able to finish his fight, while Queen Malie got a team immunity point, let’s go to Round 4,” 70s announced as he came back to the stand, “PokeSponge and The Cartoon versus HornySponge and a random cusser!”

“I am horny for sponges!” HornySponge exclaimed.

“You’re going down bitch!” The cusser said.

“Ugh, I hate cussing!” The Cartoon said.

“Your enemy is bad words?” PokeSponge questioned.

“Frankly yes, I cannot stand it,” The Cartoon replied.

PokeSponge was first to spring into again, and wrestled HornySponge.

”Get off of me before I go horny on you!” HornySponge said.

”With pleasure,” PokeSponge said thankfully and threw him down.

While the cusser was saying random swears, The Cartoon said, “Shut up already!” Time was up anyways.

Algae: 1, Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 5

“It looks like Coral and STFUBISYHO are tied from here, here comes Round 5: CF and tvguy versus a double poster and Tvzilla!” 70s announced.

“A double poster? That doesn’t have to do with me,” CF said.

“I know, and since we can’t think of what enemy you have, we got one left over before Wumbology’s elimination,” Jjs said.

“Look at me, I’m posting! Now I double posted!” The poster said acting like a dumbass.

“Whatever,” said CF and smacked the guy into the surface.

“I’m Tvzilla!” He greeted.

“This is for stealing part of my name!” Tvguy replied, and beat him up, giving both of the guys’ one point of team immunity.

“It was uphill for CF and tvguy to get their points of immunity each, and now we’re going to Round 6: SG10 and Bob_Ball versus a dumb question machine and Steve the Square!” 70s announced.

“This should be good,” said Bob_Ball. “I’m going to rip your lil’ square head off, you hear?!”

“A dumb question machine, how can I beat that?” SG10 wondered.

“Do you know, 70s?” Jjs asked. 70s said no.

“You damn intern, I hope you’re ready!” Bob_Ball said to Steve.

“What’s 2 plus 2?” The dumb question machine said.

“4, what kind of program are you born with?” SG10 said almost annoyed.

“Wow Bob_Ball, my huge ego got you tempered?” Steve said, but Bob_Ball manages to knock him out.

“What does the word "and" mean?” The machine questioned.

“Get a dictionary, dumbass machine,” SG10 replied.

The anger made the machine grow mechanical arms and grasp SG10 tightly, until time was up.

Coral: 5, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Once again, a member of Team Algae loses an immunity point, while Bob_Ball wins it for his team, in other words, Coral and STFUBISYHO are tied,” 70s announced. “Here’s Round 7: Clapmaster and Spongebobs1fan versus Snapmaster and WhaleBlubber!”

70s then got out of his post and disguised himself as WhaleBlubber.

“I shall take over this game show, and ban all of you!” WhaleBlubber exclaimed.

”WhaleBlubber, the original,” said Sbs1fan.

“I bet you can’t do this!” Snapmaster said to Clappy. He snapped at him randomly.

“This is quicker, bro!” Clapmaster then clapped real loud and fast. “Be prepared to be owned by the Master of Clap!” Clapmaster replied and kept doing so.

“YOU SHALL BE ELIMINATED!” Snapmaster…snapped.

Just then, he gave out a large clap, knocking down Snapmaster.

“Eat this, number one fan!” WhaleBlubber tormented, and threw his feces at Sbs1fan.

“Gah, I can’t see!” Sbs1fan said. It got off, and Sbs1fan managed to beat him before the time was over.

“Okay then, this means that Coral and STFUBISYHO are still tied,” Jjs announced. “No worries, there’s still Round 8: Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward versus Plankton, some scary monster, and Spongebob!”

Jjs then got off his post and went inside the Plankton robot, with 70s as Spongebob in disguise.

“Gah, monster!” Patrick exclaimed.

“Wait, there’s two Spongebobs?” Squidward said confused.

”Plankton!” Spongebob said.

It started with Patrick randomly punching the monster, until it was down, giving partial immunity to Team Algae. Squidward is still confused until he unzipped the Spongebob suit and knocked 70s down.

“That ought to do it, but this part of the challenge isn’t worth it,” said 70s.

Spongebob was fighting the Plankton robot, but unfortunately, time was up, and Clappy’s team won immunity. Jjs got out of the robot while 70s got up.

Algae: 1C, Coral: 4, STFUBISYHO: 5

“Well, we have some results: the winning team is…Team STFUBISYHO,” Jjs announced. “As usual, you guys get the Winner’s Lounge, while Coral and Algae will face sudden elimination in our kabob ceremony tonight.”

*Kabob Ceremony*

“Three times in a row, what’s going on?!” 4EverGreen said with awe.

“Nearly fatal loss in that challenge was bound to happen,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Place in your votes, and…you know what happens next,” said Jjs.

“Have a nice day, SpongeSebastian!” 4EverGreen said about to dial in his vote, until Santa Dog cut him off.

”Hold it up buddy! You should take your voting style more carefully this time, okay?” Santa Dog suggested.

“You’re right Santa, but as known as my sworn rival…I’m going to boot off SpongeSebastian anyways!” 4EverGreen said, proceeding to vote him off. “And besides, I know he performed as badly as SG10.”

“Bye 4EverGreen,” said Steel and dialed his vote. All the votes we’re now in.

“Now, I have 10 kabobs and 1 human flesh on a stick, when I call your name, I will pass you your treat, while the one without a kabob goes home,” Jjs announced.

“I think I dropped something, I’ll be right back,” said 4EverGreen, and left the ceremony stand.

“Now then, Santa Dog has immunity from the previous challenge, so he is safe by default. For captain's honors, SpongeBob and Patrick get theirs too." Jjs said, giving them their kabobs.

"Sweet," Santa Dog replied.

"PokeSponge, Queen Malie, Dragiiin, Sbs1fan, and CF,” Jjs said, giving them their kabobs and Drag his human flesh stick.

The bottom 4 was 4EverGreen, Steel, SG10, and SpongeSebastian.

“It comes to this, I will finish it up once 4EverGreen comes back,” Jjs continued. Just then, a blackout occurred, but turned back on quickly. “Okay, that was just weird.”

"Faulty lightning, I suppose," 70s said.

4EverGreen then came back.

”Now then,” Jjs then double checked the votes, “4EverGreen and SG10.”

The only ones without a kabob were Steel Sponge and SpongeSebastian.

”Steel, this kabob is for you!” Jjs finished and passed him the last one.

“Wait a minute, there has to be some kind of mistake!” SpongeSebastian said surprised. “If there wasn’t…oh you are all wrong for giving me the boot!”

“Good-bye!” 4EverGreen said to him.

The scene then shows SpongeSebastian getting inside the escape pod and blasting off.

“Shocking wasn’t it?” Jjs said. “Will Team Algae win against an elimination challenge? What will 4EverGreen do next? And will the next episode with our aftermath hosts SOF and webizoid do an excellent job with the bottom 3? Find out next time on Underwater Survivor SBC Style!”

Before it was going to fade, it showed 4EverGreen alone at the ceremony, laughing. It then showed a flashback of 4EverGreen cutting the power, and getting access to the votes by hacking into the machine, and he changed Jjs's vote sheet with the new one while he wasn't looking during the blackout.

“Mwuhaha, let's see who is popular now, SpongeSebastian!” 4EverGreen said with a burning kabob, until the fire went out.

------------------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: SpongeSebastian (Due to 4EverGreen rigging the votes)
Steel Sponge gets the last kabob

The 4EverGreen, Steel, Santa alliance breaks up while Steel gets in an unfortunate temporary challenge suspension thanks to 4EverGreen.

First time a team loses a challenge, fatally, until the team captain wins a round.

Just to let you know, the only way the character of 4EverGreen would ever be THAT malicious is if I was portraying my movie persona of Daemon Winters, from the Adventure Club movie "The Curse of Blue Harbor" which is available to see on Youtube. Also, I think it would be funny if 4EverGreen started talking about his girlfriend Katie Jones, she's a beautiful, blond, girl with blue eyes and an excellent singing voice and a perfect smile! 526874.gif Surprise twist, she's real! 125508.gif And the only reason 4EverGreen draws those certain pictures is to attract older and more MATURE audiences! icon_rolleyes.gif That's all I wanted to say! 239236.gif

Just to let you know, the only way the character of 4EverGreen would ever be THAT malicious is if I was portraying my movie persona of Daemon Winters, from the Adventure Club movie "The Curse of Blue Harbor" which is available to see on Youtube. Also, I think it would be funny if 4EverGreen started talking about his girlfriend Katie Jones, she's a beautiful, blond, girl with blue eyes and an excellent singing voice and a perfect smile! 526874.gif Surprise twist, she's real! 125508.gif And the only reason 4EverGreen draws those certain pictures is to attract older and more MATURE audiences! icon_rolleyes.gif That's all I wanted to say! 239236.gif

And Clappy would like to point out that talking in the third person is necessary because...... icon_rolleyes.gif

6. Aftermath I: The Break Point

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is our very first Aftermath show, right here in the Off-Topic Lounge on SBC,” said SOF. The crowd goes wild after that.

“We have our peanut gallery right here, along with 3 special guests coming tonight,” said Webby. ”SOF, I recall terminoob being absent,” he whispered.

”I thought he was going to show up for a reunion,” SOF replied.

“He is,” Webby finished. “Since we’re still on, we’re going to give a round applause to Goosey,” he said, crickets chirping can be heard.

”Not quite famous either,” SOF said. “Ladies and gentleman, here is Goosebumpsfan!” He announced; nothing happened.

“Ok, we have all 3 guests here!” Webby announced, “Is he on some kind of strike or something? I will say this again: Goosebumpsfan, come on up!” Nothing happens, once again.

“We’re missing Goosebumpsfan,” said SOF.

“Can I do it?” Wumbology said from the curtains, and came up. “He’s the Ezekiel of Season 1, the non-opinion taker, and the one guy who won’t get his ass off of P & F, Goosey!”

Nothing happens again.

“Well, I tried. He better get off his ass from watching Phineas and Ferb and get here,” said Wumbo.

We then see Goosebumpsfan backstage hanging with some SBM users.

“Thank you for joining the SBM side!” said RedSoxFan.

“I checked his clipboard, he’s on a speaking strike for “some reason",” said SOF.

“Ok…Goosey is nowhere to be found, so…our first guest is Wumbology!” Webby announced.

The audience cheered.

“But that’s not all, the other SBC users are going ask questions, after we show some clips of the remaining contestants, that’s how it will be determined,” said SOF.

”Sounds like a plan,” said Wumbo.

“First off, here’s a series of clips of 4EverGreen,” said Webby.

The clips showed 4EverGreen rigging the votes to boot off SpongeSebastian and taping “intentional evidence” to get Steel Sponge challenge suspension.

“That fucker!” SBLover95 (aka Fa) said when he stood up on the bench.

”He’s not that bad, but I just really hate him for plotting stuff like that, he’s too determined for me,” said Wumbo.

“Well, Team Algae is totally obscure, and Santa Dog better be off,” said Captain52.

“Thanks for sharing that,” said Webby.

“Now, what do you want to tell me about?” Wumbo asked.

“The peanut gallery is going to question about the whole contribution about you and 4EverGreen,” said SOF.

“How did you feel when 4EverGreen got you eliminated?” Sabrespongebob questioned.

“Devastated, and felt like I was the wrong person to end up 16th place,” said Wumbo.

“What kind of like-loathe relationship do you have with that true believer?” Metal Snake asked.

"I don’t know what is worse: A double poster or 4EverGreen,” said an obviously annoyed Wumbo, “He’s in-between.”

“Who is that British guy in Team Coral? I want him to win,” said Deli.

“PokeSponge, and you’re supposed to ask Wumbo a question concerning 4EverGreen,” said SOF.

“Whatever, can I blow this stand? This is getting boring,” said Wumbo.

”I guess so, but we have plenty of time left,” said Webby.

“And I have a question for Webizoid,” said Sabrespongebob. “What is he doing here if his mother caught him for seeing his friends curse?”

”I snuck out to host, don’t tell anybody. I was also scheduled to do this, and I can’t let anybody down,” Webby answered.

“Someone please introduce the next guest!” XtremeNights said.

“He’s a level 10 wizard, a 5 year TV.com survivor, and had a minimum rivalry with 4EverGreen,” SOF was saying. “Here’s SpongeSebastian!”

SpongeSebastian then appeared on stage.

“Greetings everyone,” said SpongeSebastian, “Now what?”

“We’ll think of something when we have any ideas for your segment,” said SOF.

“Great, I’ve turned into a show stopper,” said SpongeSebastian sarcastically.

“God, I hate this guy too,” Captain mumbled.

“Because a certain someone has to be careful about his actions,” SpongeSeb said to Captain.

“Well, I hate anybody that treats me like garbage, you know that?” Captain replied.

“Have all the hate you want, let’s stay on target,” said SpongeSeb.

That was until the crowd was surprised to see terminoob arrive at the stage.

”I’m late, don’t know if this reunion is worth it, but I was invited so…” terminoob said and sat down in the audience.

“Oh no, not him,” Wumbo said to himself.

Before Webby could say anything, his mom entered.

She yelled, “Webby, you’re still grounded!” She chased him with a spanker in her hand.

“Sorry guys, I’m going to take a raincheck on the next interview,” Webby finished.

“Well, that was unexpected,” said SOF.

“Someone’s got to replace him and interview me before I go back home to Colorado,” said SpongeSebastian.

“There’s Spongebob or Jimmy-“ before SOF could finish, Captain got on Webby’s chair.

“As a reliable villain of TV.com, I’ll take his place,” said Captain. “There better not be any (bleep) people asking these questions, I hate (bleep) people!” He then looks at SOF. “Where did that censorship button come from?”

“Anyways, let’s have our peanut gallery ask SpongeSebastian some questions,” said SOF.

“Do you still hate 4EverGreen?” Storytime7 asked.

“Of course, the rivalry still goes on,” said SpongeSeb.

“Why is everybody talking about 4EverGreen?” Loan133 asked.

“Because he’s a huge (bleep, bleep, BLEEP!),” Captain exclaimed. “Cut it out SpongeSebastian,” he said referring to the button in his hand.

“It’s true people find you offensive,” said SpongeSeb.

“Here’s my question,” said BeachBob. “What is your opinion on Team Algae?”

“Well, they’re doing okay, but I don’t know if 4EverGreen, SG10, and Santa Dog can make a good combination,” said SpongeSeb.

“They suck, no wonder why I ended up filling in for the job as an intern for that team,” said Captain.

“Good, because nobody asked you,” SpongeSeb said to Captain.

“I don’t know what to do now,” said SOF. “So I guess that’s all.”

“No, I just had a brilliant idea to spice things up. With our pal Wumbo,” said Captain.

“This is really interesting,” said Wumbo sarcastically.

“I’m going to interview you about your interactions with terminoob, and I ask the questions,” said Captain.

“You can’t crack the case, I’m smart,” said Wumbo.

“Now Wumbology, I have only one question for you, and it’s: what do you think of terminoob?” Captain asked him.

Terminoob then gave a firm glare at Wumbo.

“He is ok, but I’ve had some frustrations with him, and I can get over it easily,” said Wumbo.

“All the time?” Terminoob questioned.

“Sadly, no, but I always see terminoob as a great and reliable SBC citizen and such,” Wumbo finished.

“I have no comment,” said terminoob.

“I guess you’re right Wumbology, you’re a wise guy, and I can’t outwit you,” Captain thought. “This calls for a drastic challenge.”

“Wait, you’re going to go deep into Jjs’ hosting behavior level?” SOF asked.

“It won’t look like it,” Captain replied.

He was now seen backstage with a baggage carrier, and with his destructive device being carried out, and put it on-stage.

“This is a game I’d like to call…Truth or Dunk!” Captain announced.

“Wow, what does it do?” Storytime asked.

“I take a name out of my hat, and hook them above the dunk pool, full of jellyfish, ready to shock you when you lie,” said Captain.

“What? That’s horrible, that’s torture, this isn’t necessary!” SpongeSebastian said.

“Well, there are no rules and restrictions of hosting aftermaths, and putting something destructive in the OT lounge at the same time,” Captain replied.

“Why are you so mean?” Metal Snake said to Captain.

“Jelly, Bob_Ball, Clappy, Santa Dog, SpongeSebastian, (bleep) people, and any other guy who treats me like shit, are the people I come to hate, and this was made just for me, it’s even notably in property of yours truly,” Captain explained.

“Well, there’s a 50-50 chance I won’t be on a hook above a pool of watery, statical doom,” Wumbo said to himself.

“Wumbology, you’re our first guest,” said Captain after taking the name out of his hat.

Wumbo was now hooked and elevated above the pool, with a true-false meter above him.

”Now Wumbo, I have a question for you, that’s all I can say. Do you still like terminoob?” Captain asked.

“Of course I do,” said Wumbo. The meter was at the lie point, and Wumbo was released into the pool, and got electrocuted.

“I hate my job, I regret nothing,” Wumbo said, as he headed back to his seat, while terminoob gave another stern look.

“Next up, Deli!” Captain announced, and Deli was now above the pool.

“Is it true that you like Fanboy and Chum Chum?” Captain asked.

“Would I lie? No, do I like it? Yes,” Deli answered. The meter was at the truth point and was free to go.

“What a horrible opinion,” Captain mumbled and took another name from the hat. “Storytime; Truth or Dunk: now.”

Storytime was next to go above the electric pool.

“So Storytime, would you find tvguy a threat in Season 1 so far?” Captain asked.

“Tvguy, no way!” Storytime replied, but he unfortunately got electrocuted. “You’re paying for my hospital bill,” he said to Captain before he sat back down.

“I’m in the mood for another one,” said Captain. “XtremeNights, you’re the final guest.”

XtremeNights had no comment and did the same as the other three.

“What do you think of Season 1?” Captain asked.

“To be honest, I could’ve been host, but the plug was pulled,” said XtremeNights, “While I’m going to try and fix up a lawsuit.”

XtremeNight’s meter went in-between, she was free to go.

“I really need to work on these more,” thought Captain.

“Just don’t do something like that again,” said SOF.

“Okay, why wouldn’t I have other truth testing challenges backstage?” Captain questioned, lying by the fact that he does have more where that came from.

“Well, that’s all the time we have left, so…” SOF announced. “I hope you had fun during this talk show, this is SOF in the Off-Topic Lounge signing off.”

”And you will all be seeing me in the next episode, stay tuned,” said Captain.

After that, the episode faded out.

I think it would be funny if the character of 4EverGreen keeps boasting about how HE got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas that will even play 3-D Blu-Ray discs. By the way, that's also a true story that has happened to the REAL 4EverGreen, AKA, me. 526874.gif

HAHA, IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DOUBLE POST! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I MODERATE PEOPLE BREAKING THE RULES! MAN, THIS CHARACTERIZATION OF ME IS SO FUNNY I THINK I'M GOING TO BLOW MY FUCKING TRACHEA OUT LAUGHING AT IT!

I think it would be funny if the character of 4EverGreen keeps boasting about how HE got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas that will even play 3-D Blu-Ray discs. By the way, that's also a true story that has happened to the REAL 4EverGreen, AKA, me. 526874.gif
What 25 year old still gets Christmas presents?

And I got one too. But I'm not a douche about it.

What the hell are you talking about? There's no age limit on Christmas presents.
Well, not really, but there kind of is. You usually stop getting big presents somewhere in life, and that should have passed by the age of 25.

Well, not really, but there kind of is. You usually stop getting big presents somewhere in life, and that should have passed by the age of 25.

Er...no you don't. There's no age limit to getting Christmas presents. Christmas is about everyone, not just the kids. >.>

7. Eurotopia

“Attention remaining contestants, we have a newcomer signing up for Team Algae,” jjs announced. “Unfortunately, we have to agree with everything, which is why Captain52 is here.”

“Captain52: nothing but him!” Bob_Ball said.

“Like we said about agreeing to everything, he also has immunity for today,” said jjs.

“Fuck.” Dragiiin said.

“Surprise guys, I hope you can give me a wonderful time,” said Captain. “The 500 grand is mine, and this was the perfect job to success.”

“Good, just don’t get voted off at the first minute,” Santa Dog said sarcastically.

“How about you shut up? I’ve read your work, and I’m willing to get you to bail,” Captain threatened to Santa Dog.

“So, can we have our challenge already?” Tvguy asked.

“I was getting to that,” jjs said. “Today’s challenge is a social networking challenge, which is based on Eurobricks. We Lego fans are united to build something I call a masterpiece.”

“What would be a masterpiece?” PokeSponge said.

“Build something that’s worth it: anything related to skyscrapers,” jjs continued. “I’m going to divide you into a team of two or three, each to build something out of Lego. Santa Dog and Captain52; SG10 and 4EverGreen; Dragiiin123 and Spongebobs1fan; CF, Queen Malie, and PokeSponge; ExKizuna and The Cartoon; Tvguy, Bob_Ball, and Clappy.”

“The Cartoon, I’m grouped with The Cartoon?” ExKizuna said with disbelief.

“At least you don’t have Captain,” said Santa Dog.

“I have one day to go, I can’t wait to get back my privilege,” said Steel, alone in a table. “Can I be judge?”

“Seriously guys, what are you supposed to be doing? Build your towers, now!” Jjs exclaimed. The remaining contestants did so.

*Confessional Cam*

Santa Dog: Why does it have to be Captain? He caused nothing but trouble.

4EverGreen: Captain, I've never heard of him, but no way is he going to take away my prize money.

Dragiiin123: Sbs1fan being a sitting duck is bad enough, but why Captain? Why couldn't we have Boring Kid?

PokeSponge123: I just want to say I have personal thoughts about Sbs1fan, and that Captain is as devious as he thinks.

*End*

“First round: Santa Dog and Captain52,” jjs announced, “This is the first annual Eurobricks SBC, with our judges…two well-known users of Eurobricks: Dano and Oky, with 70s as our third judge!"

“I could do better,” Steel said to himself.

“What are you doing, Santa?” Captain asked.

“Making blueprints for my model of Locust Abortion Technician,” said Santa Dog. “Oh, and call me Elastic for now on.”

“Hey, that little mechanical brain you got reminds me of Phineas and Ferb, a show you hate to hell,” Captain replied.

“There’s a major difference between building an inspiration to a band I like, and building rollercoasters, treehouse robots, and all that kind of shit,” Elastic exclaimed.

“Sure, go ahead and kill me off if we’re climbing your CD replica,” said Captain.

“Whatever, I still don’t like you,” said Santa.

“Let’s see SG10 and 4EverGreen’s progress,” said jjs, and the scene shows the two’s Lego project.

“I’m going to call mine the Tower of Pixels!” 4EverGreen said.

“Digging through your collection again, I see.” SG10 said. “This tower could use a light seasoning of basil.”

“Basil from the Great Mouse Detective, I love that guy!” 4EverGreen said. “Why didn’t you tell me he was a spice?”

“Do you want to win, or brag about movies?” SG10 replied.

“Now let’s see Spongebobs1fan and Dragiiin,” said jjs.

“I have to win this one!” Spongebobs1fan said.

“For once you’re determined? Sometimes you were a sitting duck,” said Dragiiin.

“Touché, so what is the name of our tower?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“The_Tower_of_Spam_of_course,” Dragiiin answered.

“Only if the world was filled with underscores,” said Sbs1fan.

“No, this is beating tvguy that we’re talking about,” Dragiiin replied. He then faced tvguy and said, “You hear? Our tower is going to be better than your Down Under!”

“I’m not naming it that,” tvguy said.

“Whatever,” Dragiiin finished. “Sbs1fan, I need some more cans of that Spam stuff.”

“Looks like I want to see CF, PokeSponge, and Queen’s tower already,” said jjs.

“I call this tower, Number 69!” Poke said.

“Is everything you’re going to build have to do with your 69 obsession?” Queen Malie questioned. “Because I feel like it, I call this tower The Revenge Against Delicatessen.”

“What do you mean you don’t like sandwiches?” Poke asked.

“You two are in an alliance, you’re lucky I work alone,” said CF.

“I thought you agreed to do this!” Queen Malie said.

“I did, but I was just saying I don’t have an alliance, and you two shouldn’t act like that,” CF replied.

“I guess CF agrees to name it, Number 69,” said Poke.

“Let’s see ExKizuna and The Cartoon,” said jjs.

“We’re calling it the Raping Machine,” said Ex.

“Don’t cuss, please!” The Cartoon suggested.

“Don’t cuss? I’ve been doing this all the fucking time, and it comes from many generations,” Ex replied. “Get used to it, ALEC”

“I look like the only one who does not appreciate the name STFUBISYHO,” The Cartoon.

“Don’t worry about, if you’re going to keep doing this, buy a censor bar at the supermarket, in which we’re 400 miles away from,” Ex replied.

“Last but no least, we have Clappy, Bob_Ball, and tvguy’s progress,” jjs finished.

“Now, we’re not going to call it Down Under,” Clappy said.

“That was “last year", Clappy. Let’s call it King Kong,” tvguy suggested.

“But we can’t afford a gorilla,” Bob_Ball said.

“Any volunteers?” Tvguy questioned. No one raised their hands. “Whatever, I’m game.”

“Well, I’m not sure if we can make a model of the Empire State Building,” said Clappy.

After an amount of time, the contestants finished their Lego buildings, and the contest began.

“It’s really simple, the first team to grab their own flag wins immunity for their team, but not only that, points from our judges have to be determined,” jjs announced.

After that, the teams started climbing their towers.

“And it’s not good without obstacles,” jjs said, as he got out a cannon he built out of legos, and put bombs in it.

“Captain, I need your defense,” Elastic said.

“What?” Captain said, talking like a surfer dude. Elastic grabbed him; Captain got hit by one of jjs’ bombs.

“You’re lucky I’m bombproof,” said Captain.

“Aw, damn it,” said Elastic.

SG10 and 4EverGreen were now seen climbing their tower.

“You know, there are a lot of facts I have that Steel and Elastic don't want to me to share,” 4EverGreen said to SG.

“Like what? I don’t care what goes on in your life,” said SG10.

“I have a girlfriend named Katie Jones, she has beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect smile, and a brilliant singing voice,” 4EverGreen explained. “I have an audiobook of her cover song for a song from Guru Gakuto.”

“I definitely want to hear all that proof tomorrow morning,” said SG10.

“I also got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas! It can also play 3-D discs,” 4EverGreen said proudly.

“I can’t believe either one, but that’s good.” SG10 replied.

Suddenly, jjs shot a bomb at 4EverGreen, making him fall towards the ground.

“That’s going to leave a mark..” 4EverGreen said in pain.

The next scene cues Dragiiin, Spongebobs1fan, tvguy, Bob_Ball, and Clappy.

“Come on Dragiiin, go faster,” Spongebobs1fan said.

“Come on, I’m not afraid of a bomb suspended in mid-air, while tvguy is taunting me to get the flag,” Dragiiin said. Suddenly, another bomb was shot, and it got Spongebobs1fan. “Well, you’re a sitting duck anyways.”

“I was trying to help that time,” Sbs1fan said from below.

“We’re going to win this!” Tvguy said.

“Just keep posing like King Kong, and immunity is ours, my friend,” said Bob_Ball.

Then a bomb suddenly hit tvguy, and he ended up like the previous two.

“Don’t give up, we still have a chance!” Tvguy reminded.

The scene goes to CF, Poke, and Queen Malie climbing their tower.

“Poke, what are you doing?” CF questioned.

“This tower is designed to do stuff 69 times, I’ve rope jumped on this brick 29 times right now, don’t rush me,” Poke answered.

“Okay then,” said Queen Malie. QM and CF continued to climb the Lego tower, while Poke got bombed. “Yeah, I saw that coming,” Queen Malie added.

The scene is now at Captain and Elastic again.

“I hate you Elastic, but at least we’re winning, since were almost at the top of the CD,” said Captain.

“Whatever, I can’t wait for your one day trial of immunity to end,” Elastic replied.

Suddenly, another bomb came flying and unfortunately hit them both.

“I really hope you’re eliminated this time, Elastic,” Captain said, changing his mind.

“And that team is the first to be eliminated, that can’t be good,” jjs announced.

SG10 was now seen continuing to climb the tower.

“Ugh, I have some basil in my hands, but I’m almost there,” SG10 said, but got unfortunately bombed.

“It’s been one of those days, hasn’t it?” 4EverGreen said.

The scene now goes to CF and Queen Malie again.

“I’ve got to reach that flag,” said Queen Malie.

“Isn’t it a coincidence that everyone else is almost there, like us?” CF said.

Queen Malie then climbed all the way to the flag.

“Yes, I got it! Team Coral has won!” Queen Malie cheered.

“Not until CF finishes climbing your tower, remember?” Jjs reminded. “Oh, and heads up!”

Jjs then shot the next bomb at Queen Malie, while CF is the only one left on the tower.

“That darn tvguy, at least I can do it myself,” said Dragiiin. Dragiiin grabbed onto the tower, but his hand slipped and fell off before having the chance to grab his flag. “I hate this.”

The next scene was ExKizuna and The Cartoon climbing the tower.

“Move faster, Cartoon!” Ex said.

“I can’t concentrate with the tower’s name,” The Cartoon replied.

“Still? You’re a failure,” Ex replied.

Suddenly, another bomb was shot and hit The Cartoon, as TC hit the ceiling.

“Tough luck,” said Ex.

Meanwhile, CF was still climbing the tower.

“Almost there…” CF said while almost grabbing the flag. Suddenly, jjs activated the ceiling fan, and set it on high, making The Cartoon suspend in mid-air, and unintentionally destroy CF’s tower.

“Sorry CF, it was 100 degrees in here,” said jjs. “Clappy and Ex’s teams remain, who will win immunity, oh wait, their team already did.”

“So now what, we’re going to sit there like miserable losers until one of the teams win?” 4EverGreen said.

“No, we’re going to wait for the judges’ opinion,” said jjs.

After that, jjs closed his eyes and threw a bomb, randomly. It hit Clappy and Bob_Ball. “Ex is the winner,” jjs said.

“Wow, how did that happen?” Ex said, and got his flag.

“Let’s see what our judges have to say, through this scoreboard." Jjs explained.

The scores were shown (in order: Dano, Oky, 70s):

Captain and Elastic: 2, 2, 3

SG10 and 4EverGreen: 2, 1, 4

Dragiiin and Spongebobs1fan: 5, 6, 7

CF, Queen Malie, and PokeSponge: 6, 6, 3

ExKizuna and The Cartoon: 10, 10, 9

Clappy, Bob_Ball, and tvguy: 9, 9, 10

“I was right, Team STFUBISYHO takes today’s victory, the rest of the contestants will be in our new ceremony,” jjs announced.

*Captain Bar Ceremony*

”Just a little announcement, we have no kabobs tonight,” said jjs. “Captain was nice enough to make “Captain Bars.”

“Oh god, Steel Sponge Surprise has more class than that; k, thanks,” Steel said.

“And I’m in-charge of giving out these bars,” Captain said.

“How many more nightmares am I going to get in one day?” Dragiiin thought.

“When I call your name, you’ll get these delicious bars,” Captain said, “CF, Dragiiin, Queen Malie, SG10, 4EverGreen, Queen Malie.”

The Bottom 4 was Steel, Elastic, Sbs1fan, and Poke.

“Steel, you haven’t done much today, but you still get this token,” Captain continued and gave Steel a bar. “Poke, you’re safe too.”

The two without a bar were Elastic and Sbs1fan.

“Let’s see…the last one goes to…Sbs1fan!” Captain finished and gave him the last bar. “You’re out, Santa.”

“What?! Sbs1fan should be the one going home; I have done more success than him!” Elastic exclaimed. “And that’s not my name.”

“Fine; Elastic, but you’re still going home, because I have an opinion,” said Captain, and put him in the escape pod.

“But those bars could be bombs, what flavor is it?” Elastic questioned.

“Cherry…Apple…Raspberry,” Captain answered.

After that, Elastic was taken back home.

-------------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Santa Dog/Elastic

Sbs1fan gets the last Captain Bar.

Absent: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward

8. Hitting Rock Bottom

*Confessional Cam*

4EverGreen: Ugh...to start things off, I'm a tad bit disappointed that Santa...I mean Elastic is voted off. This means I have to try hard to have another person in my alliance, and try to have Steel reinstate.

*End*

“Good thing that piece of rubber is gone,” said Captain.

“Would you mind if you can join my alliance, Captain?” 4EverGreen asked.

”Why? I’m not an official contestant, I mean…it’s not like Team STFU is going to have a reward for first place,” said Captain.

After that, Bob_Ball comes in.

”I’m just coming inside to rub our victory in your faces,” Bob_Ball said to 4EverGreen and Captain. “And because I’m overworked from that Winner’s Lounge.”

“You seem to be a threat too; I’ll go easy on you in the next challenge,” Captain vowed.

“You’re just saying, SG10 and 4EverGreen should be the ones with the held high fists,” Bob_Ball.

“Bob_Ball, I know you’re still mad about Captain, it’s not like something horrible and/or predictable for the next challenge is going to happen,” said SG10.

“Mad about me exactly! He exposed me on TV.com! Do you think I'm letting that incident go?!” Captain exclaimed.

Through the speaker, jjs announced, “Good morning everyone, just letting you all knows that the next challenge is a sudden death challenge, and also a decisive type of challenge for your team captains.” He then finished. Bob_Ball then leaves the remaining Team Algae members’ sight.

“4EverGreen, I’ve got a little something planned for Bob_Ball…” said Captain.

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: You see here...I have an emergency set of tools planned to make the decisive challenge put the spotlight on Bob_Ball for the next elimination.

PokeSponge123: I have to admit, the Captain Bars sure are yummy. Even though it makes me...*falls asleep*

Queen Malie: Poke made an alliance with me. I better make sure we become the Final 2!

*End*

The remaining 13 contestants and Captain appeared with jjs.

“Our next destination for today’s challenge will be in Rock Bottom, the challenge will involve a treasure hunt,” jjs announced.

“Also, because Team STFU came in first, we have a reward for them,” said 70s. He called out Blue Skarmory. Blue Skarmory comes in front of Team STFU. “You guys are awarded an intern.”

“Are you serious?” Queen Malie said with jealousy.

“I’m Blue Skarmory, I’m your secondary helper for your team,” he said.

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: This makes me SO angry! There are only four of us and that team...they have an intern now?! For as long as my eyes are on Bob_Ball, I will never stay away from the entire team's sight!

*End*

”Hold on everyone, we are about to land in Rock Bottom,” Jjs said.

As the submarine started to take the deep dark road, everybody in the submarine stood on the wall, until they arrived.

”Now, in this challenge, I’m going to give you your keys,” he announced and gave the contestants their keys, “Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward will play an important role in this challenge, they decide where to hide your treasure chests, I’ll tell you when the challenge will begin.”

After that, Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward were behind a tree.

”So, who should we eliminate?” Patrick asked.

“Because of that contract, we can’t boot off Captain and Blue Skarmory, since they’re unofficial contestants, said Spongebob. “I was thinking Dragiiin or Sbs1fan.”

“Spongebob…eliminate one of your biggest fans? That’s insane,” said Patrick.

“Because he barely did anything, I volunteer him,” said Squidward. “Though, 4EverGreen was nothing but trouble one time…”

When the debating ending, the captains tell jjs that the treasure chests are now hidden.

“Okay, the treasure chests are now hidden,” said jjs. “As of this being sudden death, there is an elimination card hidden in those treasure chests. Also, DO NOT open them before our ceremony, some people aren’t wise to hide their fingerprints, luckily,” he continued. “Now, we are going to divide you guys into twos: SG10 and 4EverGreen, Captain and Blue Skarmory, Steel Sponge and Sbs1fan, Dragiiin and Queen Malie, Poke and CF, Tvguy and Clapmaster, and Bob_Ball and ExKizuna.”

”Yes! Looks like my suspension is done,” said Steel.

“What about me?” The Cartoon asked.

Jjs then looks at PokeSponge, asleep. “On second though, you can go with CF,” he said. “And the challenge begins…now!”

Bob_Ball, ExKizuna, Captain, and Blue Skarmory are the first two teams on-screen.

“I feel like somebody’s watching us,” said Ex.

“Silly Ex, Nintendo is nowhere to be seen,” said Bob_Ball. The two then found their two treasure chests in a deep dark pit.

“I hope you’re good with heights,” said Ex.

Without notice, Captain appeared behind Bob_Ball. “Uh Captain, would that be a bad idea?” Blue Skarmory suggested.

”It’s called trying my best to sabotage Bob_Ball,” Captain whispered to Blue Skarmory. After that, he pushed him to the pit. Bob_Ball has his feet against the wall, while Captain hid next to Blue Skarmory.

“Ex, why did you do that?” Bob_Ball said.

“Believe me, it’s not me, but it would have been Captain,” said Ex.

The next scene goes to CF and The Cartoon.

”Now where are our treasure chests?” The Cartoon questioned to himself.

“Looks like they are guarded by that eel,” said CF, pointing to an eel, sleeping with the two chests wrapped around.

“Come on CF, baby toes,” The Cartoon said, and put himself and CF in a bush while sneaking up to the eel. The Cartoon was going to grab the chests, but unfortunately, the eel electrocutes him. “I see he’s the early bird.”

“Hmm…let’s try again!” CF replied.

The next scene shows Dragiiin, Queen Malie, Tvguy, and Clappy.

“I can’t believe Poke has to miss out on me,” said Queen Malie.

“I know, it’s seriously brutal to sleep on the job like that!” Dragiiin responds.

“Hi Dragiiin…oh, hi there Dragiiin,” tvguy said with an obviously annoyed tone.

“SHUT UP,” Dragiiin said, jokingly. “Just let me find my friggin’ chest!”

“Quit your spamming while you’re at it,” tvguy replied.

While Tvguy and Dragiiin began to argue, Queen Malie found her and Dragiiin’s treasure chests in a vending machine. “Dragiiin,” she called out.

“Not now!” Dragiiin exclaimed. “Like seriously, don’t get too excited when you win.”

After that Tvguy’s ID falls out of his wallet. Dragiiin looks at the birth date.

“So you’re eleven years old? You’re extremely mature, but young,” said Dragiiin.

“I know right,” Tvguy replied. “See you at the finish line, you spammer!” Tvguy finished as he left with Clapmaster.

“Dragiiin, Dragiiin, Dragiiin!” Queen Malie exclaimed.

“WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU WANT, DAMN IT?!” Dragiiin bellowed.

“I found the treasure chests,” said Queen Malie. “Do you have a dollar bill?”

”Damn, you’re right,” said Dragiiin. “The chests are in this stupid candy machine. So, would you help me get my hand to fit behind the glass?”

The next scene shows Clapmaster and Tvguy again, but to be shown to find their treasure chests.

“Well, it looks like our chests are in that tree branch,” said tvguy. “Clappy, you’re taller, so you might manage to get them in a single jump.”

“I’ll try,” said Clappy. He jumped but didn’t catch the branch. He jumped again, but to have one of his feet against the tree, and jumped again, and held onto the branch. Grabbing it to hard, the branch falls, with the two chests.

“Nice going, master of clap,” tvguy said.

The next scene shows SG10 and 4EverGreen.

“Okay, so we searched high and low, and our treasure chests are NOWHERE in sight!” 4EverGreen panicked.

“Hmm…if the key word is low, then that means that our treasure chests aren’t around here, but…way under elevation. If my hypothesis is accurate, then our coffers seem to be underground,” SG said.

“Yeah, but we need a metal detector for that one,” said 4EverGreen.

“Not relatively, but if the sand has a pliable exterior, then that would indicate that from the thumping of our feet, we would unearth our caches,” SG explained.

“Science girl, I have no idea what you said there, but that’s a brilliant idea,” 4EverGreen replied, and started stomping. On the first try, he located the chests.

“Nice work my reference loving partner,” SG complimented and grabbed the treasure chests.

The next scene shows Steel Sponge and Sbs1fan.

“We must find our chests, pronto!” Sbs1fan vowed.

“Wow, and you seemed to have done nothing previous times?” Steel said.

“But importantly, where could they be?” Sbs1fan questioned.

“Well, I think I found them,” said Steel. He then pointed to an obstacle course of saw blades and guillotines.

“Well…you are Steel Sponge,” Sbs1fan said, and pushed Steel an inch closer.

“Very funny,” said Steel. He then leaped and dodged every dangerous weapon from the course, while doing some Matrix styled moves. He grabs the chests and went around and back.

“Wait, couldn't you have gone around the first time?” Sbs1fan asked.

“I like to do it the hard way,” Steel replied.

“Excuse me for a moment,” said Sbs1fan, he grabbed his chest with him.

*Confessional Cam*

Sbs1fan is seen opening his treasure chest without touching the lock. He uses his key to open the chest, without holding on with his left hand. He sees the elimination card in the bottom.

Sbs1fan: So, those guys decided to get rid of me...avoiding it seems to be easy...for now.

*End*

The next scene shows Captain and Blue Skarmory finding their treasure chests, in a museum.

“Be careful Captain, our chests might be booby trapped,” Blue Skarmory said.

“You’re lucky that you’re just an intern,” said Captain, and brought out his spray can, revealing the room to have red lasers. “It seems that these beams aren’t the good kind…so we ought to get them before we’re sliced ham.”

“I can fly…” said Blue Skarmory.

“Oh yeah, I’m such a dumbass,” Captain said to himself.

He hopped on Blue Skarmory, and grabbed the treasure chests in mid-air, and came back to the spot where they started.

“That was a close one, so close I thought your treasure chest had a smudge in it,” Captain said.

“Are you sure?” I don’t see anything wrong with-“ Blue Skarmory was interrupted when Captain knocked the chest away from Blue Skarmory. The chest landed on the lasers and suddenly exploded. The two interns ran out of the museum quickly.

“Stop looking at me, I didn’t know there was a stick of dynamite inside of it,” said Captain.

The next scene shows Dragiiin and Queen Malie again.

“Come on Dragiiin, just a little more,” said Queen Malie.

Dragiiin, with his hands tired, manages to grab the two chests with his hand inside of the candy machine. “Mission accomplished,” said Dragiiin.

After that, Steel and Sbs1fan were seen running to the finish. Sbs1fan intentionally trips on Steel’s foot.

“Oh my goodness, I think I blistered my leg!” Sbs1fan said, and grabs Steel’s treasure chest, that was dropped on the ground. “Never mind, it’s all better.”

“That was weird,” said Steel, and continued running.

“Come on Queen Malie, before Tvguy catches up to us!” Dragiiin said, and runs off with Queen Malie.

The next scene shows ExKizuna, and Bob_Ball, who is still struggling to climb back up, but manages to grab the treasure chests.

“Just grab on to my hand, Ball of Bob,” said Ex.

Bob_Ball manages to get little reach, and hangs onto Ex, Bob_Ball was back on his feet after that.

“Well…we did it, now we have to get back to the finish,” said Bob_Ball, and ran with Ex.

The scene then goes to the ceremony, with everyone but CF and The Cartoon with their treasure chests.

*Confessional Cam*

The Cartoon: So CF and I failed to get our treasure, but at least... (BZZT), never mind, I'm still experiencing pain from that eel.

*End*

“Now, whichever team has the most items can hang out in the Winners Lounge, so everybody open your chests,” said jjs.

CF and The Cartoon frown a bit with their keys, while Bob_Ball and ExKizuna opened theirs, revealing a bottle of lotion and cake mix. Queen Malie and Dragiiin opened theirs next, revealing a flashlight, and a can of spam. Captain opened his, and reveals a tattoo kit. Tvguy and Clapmaster opened theirs, revealing an Apple phone, and two yoyos. Next was 4EverGreen and SG’s chests, revealing a Ren and Stimpy DVD and a mini encyclopedia. Lastly, Steel and Sbs1fan opened theirs. Steel got an elimination card, while Sbs1fan got a bag of Hershey’s Drops.

“Well, I guess being suspended for a few days meant getting eliminated,” said Steel. “Still, I won’t regret this.”

“Well, it looks like the elimination of a Team Coral members means we got Team Algae second place, while Team STFU will have the Winner’s Lounge…again,” said jjs.

The scene then goes to Steel Sponge inside the escape pod, which has launched.

*Confessional Cam*

Captain: So I haven't used my kit yet, no matter what, I'm going to try my hardest to get rid of Bob_Ball!

*End*

“That was a shocking episode, right?” So, will Captain get his revenge? And will Sbs1fan reveal his new side? Stay tuned for another episode of Underwater Survivor: SBC Style,” jjs finished.
--------------------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Eliminated: Steel Sponge(due to Spongebobs1fan switching the treasure chests)
Debuts: Blue Skarmory(Team STFU)