• Advertisement

Hello, I Must Be Going

Wumbo

Noooo boo college education why can't we just use a helmet to suck it all in over one day and only go there to continue the stuff we do already yet away from home for no reason? :(

Farewell.

You had a good run on this site and I recognize your contributions. Overall, you were a great mod that always keep the site safe from trouble. Good luck in College, I must say that College is not an easy job but I feel like you can do your best there. You can also visit us during your time there just like when I joined this site back when I was in College. But farewell for now, hope you visit us soon.

I think I'll actually miss you. I'm a heartless asshole on here, but I really like you. You were the voice of reason on here, whenever I got ahead of myself and started planning out giant things, you said, "Hey, hey, calm down, let's think about this," and for that, your presence will be GREATLY missed (Nuggets has sense, but still). I wish you so much luck on your future endeavors, be sure to visit. 

I remember when I found you on TV.com and asked you to come here lol RalphWiggumFan