• Advertisement

Return of the SBC Episode Club!

Wumbo

Scaredy Pants is great.  I think my problem was that I wish it was more memorable.  There were plenty of good jokes and the storyline was interesting.  My thing is that we got plenty of better Halloween/dark themed episodes later on into the series, but I will admit this.  That ending >>>>>>>

8/10

Scaredy Pants is great. I think my problem was that I wish it was more memorable. There were plenty of good jokes and the storyline was interesting. My thing is that we got plenty of better Halloween/dark themed episodes later on into the series, but I will admit this. That ending >>>>>>>

8/10

Your review is actually similar to PIEGUYRULZ's review to this episode on Youtube (one of Nick or Treats videos)

The Curse of Bikini Bottom was an unmemorable Halloween episode (to me at least).  The only thing I remember is that wtf ending with The Flying Dutchman's date.  Like I don't think I can recall anything else other than SpongeBob and Patrick being ghosts.  Just another example of how unmemorable/bad Season 7 was for this show.

3.5/10

This episode has great jokes and good plot (I love SpongeBob/Squidward episodes). But I feel really bad for Squidward cause he never got his fame, fortune, or hair. It still ends up being one of the more memorable episodes for me.

9.5/10

It was alright from what I saw, and at least SpongeBob didn't mind it in the end anyway, although the ending was a bit of a slap in the face? 8.5/10 for now I haven't seen it in a while. Is it alright if I pick next week's if that's available?

It was alright from what I saw, and at least SpongeBob didn't mind it in the end anyway, although the ending was a bit of a slap in the face? 8.5/10 for now I haven't seen it in a while. Is it alright if I pick next week's if that's available?

You can pick now then.

I actually loved this special but I am leaning towards to It's A SpongeBob Christmas 9/10

I think "Christmas Who?" is waaayyy better than IASBC. IASCB looked nice but it wasn't funny and it didnt tell a good story. At least that's my opinion.

I think Christmas Who was really funny and had more heart than IASBC.  :turned:

Yeah, I think it's safe to say this is dead. It was fun while it lasted to bring this back again, and it was pretty active at first, but as the months went by, people stopped caring about this, and very few of the reviews ever went in-depth. The fact we had whole weeks where nobody replied to an episode, and the fact people stopped picking, just puts the nail in the coffin for this. Don't say "Aw, but I was going to write a review", because it's not that hard. It's obvious nobody has interest in this anymore. Maybe in the future we can try this again, but this has just become dead space. Sorry guys, but it is time to put Old Yeller down.