• Advertisement

046a. The Snowball Effect

70s

I love this episode, it's perfect from start to finish and I love the part about the fort,

Squidward: Not if I crouch down you didn't even give me a chance to crouch down, see down here I am totally...

Patrick: *throws snowball*

Spongebob: Exposed.

I love this episode, it's perfect from start to finish and I love the part about the fort,

Squidward: Not if I crouch down you didn't even give me a chance to crouch down, see down here I am totally...

Patrick: *throws snowball*

Spongebob: Exposed.

Yeah, that was great. 428899.gif Loved the snowball fight as well. Laugh so much that my sides hurt at this episode every time.

Ha,i loved that one,good ol season 3 episode

Patrick: Can I use your bathroom?

Squidward: Patrick, go use your own bathroom.

Patrick: I don't think I can make it. Please?

Squiward: No.

Patrick: Please?

Squidward: No.

Squidward: ...Okay, but´?? make it quick.

Patrick: That's Okay.

Ha,i loved that one,good ol season 3 episode

Patrick: Can I use your bathroom?

Squidward: Patrick, go use your own bathroom.

Patrick: I don't think I can make it. Please?

Squidward: No.

Squidward: ...Okay, but´?? make it quick.

Patrick: That's Okay.

I love that part!!!

The Snowball Effect - A+

This episode was so freaking funny. First it starts off with a setup that is creative (glacier over Bikini Bottom) and proceeds with a very Christmas-esque opening. This is a perfect example of Squidward/SpongeBob/Patrick working seamlessly together. The character interaction was hilarious, especially where they all switch roles. It was like SpongeBob and Patrick were purposefully trying to irritate Squidward. The scene between Patrick and Squidward where Patrick has to use the restroom is equally funny, and then the scene where SpongeBob and Patrick make fun of Squidward's fort and Patrick keeps throwing snowballs at Squidward had my stomach hurting from laughter. A highlight of Season 3 for sure! ^_^

One of the best season 3 episodes and It's one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes. It was entertaining and funny. Plankton's cameo in this episode really made me laugh SpongeBob pretending to be Mr. Krabs was also funny. SpongeBob and Patrick signing a peace treaty was very funny. The ending also made me laugh. 10/10

Snowball Effect is another hilarious episode courtesy of season three. It uses the generic Squidward-doesn't-want-to-do-something-fun-but-SpongeBob-and-Patrick-convince-him-to-do-it-anyway formula, but it takes that formula and produces something wonderful and creative from it. This is one of four episodes in my Top 25 that utilize the formula, and it probably works so well because of how easily Squidward's personality can clash with SpongeBob's and Patrick's in various entertaining ways. One of the show's strengths has always been how memorable the characters are. When you have great characters, the plots will write themselves, and sometimes, you won't even have to worry about having a plot at all. Snowball Effect is not a plot-heavy episode, but it makes up for it in spades with its character interactions.

This is one of the best episodes of the series. There were lots of jokes that had me laugh, the ending was memorable (Squidward descends into madness) and the characters had some of their best performances.

Final score: 10/10