• Advertisement

Inside Out

terminoob

One of Pixar's new films coming out in 2015.

Most of the story is under wraps (like most Pixar movies). So far we know it's about a girl named Riley moving to San Francisco, and her emotions are going to be characters and "the real stars of the film".

Anger is voiced by Lewis Black, Joy is voiced by Amy Poehler, Disgust is voiced by Mindy Kaling, Fear is voiced by Bill Hader (who is also starring in Pixar's next film, The Good Dinosaur), and Sadness is voiced by Phyills Smith.

inside-out-concept-art.jpg

Concept art is lookin' good, story is great, and the voice cast is pretty stellar (although, yes, they are starting to lean more towards celebrities rather than relative unknowns, but... still, they're good celebrities). I can't wait.

This looks interesting. Don't understand why they're playing a explicit Aerosmith song but whatever

Because Pixar is run by people with interests like normal people and because "sweet emotion" is the only thing that's sung so who cares about the rest of the lyrics?

So, the movie's coming out this Friday with plenty of anticipation and excitement built up, and with a whopping %100 rating on Rotten Tomatoes for being "gorgeously animated and powerfully moving," I'm definitely seeing it as soon as possible. I have lots of hope for this one. :)