• Advertisement

Inside Out

terminoob

This movie was fantastic! Definitely an emotional ride but it had a good amount of jokes as well. I thought the way they dealt with how memory works was really cool. Loved the development of Joy and Sadness's relationship.

Spoiler

And Bing Bong...dang, I teared up when he was fading away.

I highly recommend this film.

• Like 1

This movie was fantastic! Definitely an emotional ride but it had a good amount of jokes as well. I thought the way they dealt with how memory works was really cool. Loved the development of Joy and Sadness's relationship.

Spoiler

And Bing Bong...dang, I teared up when he was fading away.

I highly recommend this film.

Spoiler

I remember that whole part with Bing Bong fading away and Riley trying to run away I was on the edge of my seat (Literally) and I was so nervous and couldn't keep my eyes off of the screen. My 16-year old sister also cried during that scene and I didn't, but still, I felt something. It isn't easy to make me cry when it comes to entertainment.

Finally got around to seeing this movie. Very happy, it met all of my expectations for a Pixar movie and then some. 

But... the thing with Ding Dong or whatever the elephant's name was. I liked his character, but there was a scene where I thought "He's going to sacrifice himself or get knocked into the subconscious thing and it's gonna be all sad." Sure enough, it happened and that entire thing was such an eye-roll for me. 

Other than that, I have no complaints. Great movie.

• Like 2

Other than his predictable "heart wrenching" demise.....

I just don't care for imaginary friend characters.

Unless they're from Fosters. :troll:

Actually wasn't there a character on Fosters that probably resembled Bing Bong? From that one episode?

Meh, I still found him boring and would have preferred to focus on other things in the mindscape for Joy and Sadness to run into.

Other than his predictable "heart wrenching" demise.....

I just don't care for imaginary friend characters.

Unless they're from Fosters. :troll:

Actually wasn't there a character on Fosters that probably resembled Bing Bong? From that one episode?

Meh, I still found him boring and would have preferred to focus on other things in the mindscape for Joy and Sadness to run into.

i can picture him lol