• Advertisement

Hey, I'm A Sponge Fan :)

Salmon

Hey there! Well, if you are a current member on SpongeBuddy Mania, then you probably already know who I am. If you' don't know me, well then I'm A Sponge Fan, a 13-year-old with a huge liking for SpongeBob :) I'm a user over from SBM, but I thought it would be cool to be on this site as well. So, I hope to see some good friends of mine from SBM and make some new friends on here! :)

how did you find SBC?

and btw welcome to SBC, Cha & I are your royal fool.

People on SBM have mentioned it before. I took a look around here before I registered and it looks like a cool place, so I decided to join :D

Welcome to SBC, Sponge Fan! I'm Nosferatu, that guy you see lurking on SBM every now and again.

Doesn't ring a bell?

tumblr_ma32oayImg1qkj7vc.jpg

Don't worry, I know who you are ;)

I see you decided to join us. Welcome to SBC. I am also Trophy from SBM. I'm required to say this: Welcome to hell. I'm your tour guide Trophy! I can show you how things work, like our jeopardy games, teams, ect.

Hi, how are ya? Wonderful weather we're having. I am SpongeFifi in SBM, but I haven't posted there in like a year so feel free to not know who I am, here in SBC I am that girl that draws SpongeBob and dances to jellyfish music.