• CNF1
    • UnlimitedCha
    • SpongeOddFan
    • Dragiiin123
    • CDCB
    • Webby
    • ExKizuna

Hello Community!

It is time for the 2013 Community Elections. What does that mean? You are going to elect 5 individuals to represent you and the Community to the Staff. They will serve on the Board of Representatives. In order to run, you must:

- Have been on any part of SpongeBob Universe (Wiki, SBC, Fanon) for at least 1 year

- Have a minimum of 1,500 posts on SBC

There will be two rounds of voting: the Nominative round and the Final round. The Nominative round will determine who the final candidates are. This is our current Board:

Chairwoman of the Board: Jelly

Seat 1: SG12

Seat 2: Smiles

Seat 3: Steel

Seat 4: CrushingMayhem

By default, they are entered in the polls. If you are going to run, please say, "I am going to be a candidate" or something of that nature. You will then be entered into the polls. The 5 candidates who received the most votes will go against our existing Board. :)

Happy voting! :D

• Like 7

well, i'll be happy in enter this election.

I will enter this election. :)

me

I hope I am able to be a canidate. :)

Four of you have been entered. :)

Can I be a candidate?

Apologies, but you do not meet the criteria. In order to run, you must've been on the site for a year and have 1,500 posts. Sorry. ;(

• Like 3

A new board election? That sounds wonderful.

Spoiler
2me38lt.jpg

But seriously, I can't wait to see who would win. I'm probably too old to resume as part of the Board, even though I dunno if this simply gonna be "brand new."

#TeamCha4Life

• Like 1

A new board election? That sounds wonderful.

Spoiler
2me38lt.jpg

But seriously, I can't wait to see who would win. I'm probably too old to resume as part of the Board, even though I dunno if this simply gonna be "brand new."

#TeamCha4Life

You're still automatically in the running for the new Board, you might be reelected. :P

Alright, we are no longer accepting any other candidates! :) We now move into the Nominative Voting Round. Please vote for any candidates. You may vote for all of the candidates, or only vote for one of them.

Jelly

SG12

Crushing

Smiles

Steel

Vote! :) Everyone/anyone can vote.

I voted. Hope to see how the new reps deal with this job. I never got re-elected but I guess that's fine..

Crushing, you haven't gotten re-elected yet because we are referring to the new candidates right now. :P
  • Like 1