• Advertisement

Hey guys!

Squidwardgirl

Hello, everyone! I've been a Spongebob fan for as long as I can remember. Thing is, I just can't seem to get out of my obsession! It's just my favorite show ever! Yes, I do enjoy newer episodes as well. There are a few episodes that I dislike, however. I love almost every character on the show, but my top three are Squidward, Plankton, and Mr. Krabs.

I also get really nostalgic whenever I watch the old episodes. Those are classics. XD

Anyway, glad to be here! The name's Katelyn. It's really nice to be around other Spongebob fans.

WELCOME WELCOME! :D

Click here to join a team. Teams are this super fun game where you battle for control of the site with weapons in a virtual world! :) The teams are Karate Choppers (Red), Spy Buddies (Silver), Goofy Goobers (Purple), and Jellyfish Hunters (Blue). The quiz in that link determines what team you're on! :)

• Like 1

WELCOME WELCOME! :D

Click here to join a team. Teams are this super fun game where you battle for control of the site with weapons in a virtual world! :) The teams are Karate Choppers (Red), Spy Buddies (Silver), Goofy Goobers (Purple), and Jellyfish Hunters (Blue). The quiz in that link determines what team you're on! :)

and the award goes to for best helpful user of the year goes...Dylan :)