• Advertisement

SpongeBob Universe

Ron

Full episodes of Season 8 and 9 episodes will be offered on the main SBU site.

I'm not trying to be a downer, but isn't there a possibility Viacom will come along and take action? If so, I have my rifles prepared and ready.. (shifty)

Anyway, sounds great! I respect your attempt to revive the SpongeBob fan base, and all the coding that has gone into it is definitely quite a respectable achievement. The fact that you will apparently

be able to seamlessly log into ALL of the sites at once is actually quite a neat feature, and the actual AMOUNT of features, per se, is quite nice. I will definitely try to be there for the SpongeBob Universe

launch and cannot wait to get some feedback in once it launches! Bravo! :)

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm not trying to be a downer, but isn't there a possibility Viacom will come along and take action? If so, I have my rifles prepared and ready.. (shifty)

We have a legal method of accomplishing this. :)

I think it's seaon 8 and season 9 on purpose. There are things that should be done.

For the nostalgics, first watch a season 9 episdoe and then they can go watch all the Chocolate With Nuts they want.

Block Dear Vikings because.

Have a ratings system. Every episode rated 9 and above gets a watch link. Also notable episodes get a watch link. If an episode is requested add a watch link.

;0

Just a suggestion.

I think it's seaon 8 and season 9 on purpose. There are things that should be done.

For the nostalgics, first watch a season 9 episdoe and then they can go watch all the Chocolate With Nuts they want.

Block Dear Vikings because.

Have a ratings system. Every episode rated 9 and above gets a watch link. Also notable episodes get a watch link. If an episode is requested add a watch link.

;0

Just a suggestion.

We ARE in fact going to have a rating system; great minds think alike! :D

We'll keep the other suggestion in mind. ;)