• Advertisement

SpongeBob Universe

Ron

Guest hilaryfan80

I have a question. When are the episodes going to start being uploaded there?

We won't start immediately because of copyright issues, but it is on our agenda on things to do.

It's amazing, I have to say! I went to report something to staff, but the form said I had type my username wrong when I hadn't. :/

The image of SpongeBob on his page on the wiki hasn't appeared.

I've actually noticed this too. The problem with SpongeBob's page is that there's at least four different pages linking to his character page, but only one works with the picture. I'll see what I can do with it. :)

Guest hilaryfan80

Here's some more behind-the-scenes, this time being a post-release bug fix!

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-01%20at%2010.52.41%20PM.png

In this picture, I updated every post in the database to fix the emoticon bug, which all pre-SBU posts had broken emoticons. It's amazing that one code can fix 8,800 posts and in 1.48 seconds! :lol:

Here's some more behind-the-scenes, this time being a post-release bug fix!

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-01%20at%2010.52.41%20PM.png

In this picture, I updated every post in the database to fix the emoticon bug, which all pre-SBU posts had broken emoticons. It's amazing that one code can fix 8,800 posts and in 1.48 seconds! :lol:

nice work, hilaryfan80 ;)

Kudos to Dylan and hilaryfan80 for this fantastic site. The only flaw I'm noticing is the background, which is kinda plain. I miss when it featured characters, multiple designs, and part of Bikini Bottom itself.