• 5/5 Stars: Amazing
    • 4/5 Stars: Good
    • 3/5 Stars: Okay
    • 2/5 Stars: Meh
    • 1/5 Stars: Horrible

nickelodeon.pngspongebob-squarepants.png

#161B - Mr. Krabs Takes A Vacation

Plot:

Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob and Pearl on a trip to the Ocean Mint.

Clip:

N/A

Airs tonight at 5 PM! If you miss it, an encore will be shown at 8 PM!

Review:

Mr._Krabs_Takes_a_Vacation.jpg

Spoiler

ElB65sy.png

* Next up is Mr. Krabs!

* The Krusty Krab clos-oh, nvm.

* That's one mega mall.

* The debut of the Ocean Mint.

* And Bill debuts! He was leaked from a sketch a few months ago.

* Mr. Krabs' reactions are priceless.

* Since when did SpongeBob have a box of Mr. Krab's eyes?

* Ah, we all want Spongebob money..

* Well, there was the last of Pearl's memories..

* Oh no, a robbery! Where's the cops?

* Mr. Krabs does something heroic, which shocked me.

* It looks like Officer Nancy is back, but with a new voice.

* Heh, president Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob.

* I did like the small little Star Wars ending, even though they have been done the death.

* Overall, one of the better Mr. Krabs episodes.

Grade: A

Edited by jjsthekid

Mr Krabs Takes a Vacation

I enjoyed this episode although in my opinion it could have worked better with a small subplot of some kind (Either more scenes of Pearl or a nice little scene with how Squidward deals with Patrick while Spongebob is gone which I initially thought would happen after that scene was set) Besides that, I did enjoy this episode as it had some funny dialogue and great visual gags (With Mr Krabs' eyes reminding me of 'Clams') I liked the character of Bill and although it may not appeal to Mr Krabs haters, this was possibly my favorite episode of the Runaway Road trip so far...

I enjoyed this episode although in my opinion it could have worked better with a small subplot of some kind

Subplots are near-impossible to work into ten minute episode shorts. I want to see Patrick annoy Squidward as much as you do, but I honestly couldn't see it happening here.

The episode was amusing enough, and seeing the torture that Mr. Krabs goes through makes me feel warm inside, so 9/10.

I'm usually not too fond of Mr. Krabs episodes, but this one was pretty good. I liked the SpongeBob coins and the Krabs and SpongeBob dollars. And I loved seeing Mr. Krabs tortured by the money machines and Pearl taking the KrabBob dollar from him after he stole it from SpongeBob.

Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - 7/10

This was a good episode. It started out great, especially with Pearl's interactions with Spongebob and then her screaming, "OH, WE'RE GONNA GO TO ROLLERCOASTER WORLD!" It chugged along, and I laughed yet again when Spongebob laughed (I loved the way he laughed at Bill's name). However, after this, I didn't find anything too funny. I prefer Mr. Krab's cheapness over his obsession of money, except in rare cases. Still, it was enjoyable to watch. I disagree with JCM, I think a Squidward/Patrick sublot could've been worked in and just made the episode even funnier. I felt there was just too much of the Mr. Krabs/Spongebob in this episode, even though they're what the episode is supposed to be about. xP

Actually, in my opinion, this is the worst of the Vacation miniseries. Mooncation comes right above it, with Spongebob's constant screaming. This episode on the other hand, is just plain rubbish. It's quite boring and slow, and while there are episodes considered "Squidward Torture"s, this episode is considered a "Krabs Torture" by me. It may also be a "Pearl Torture", but nobody cares about her, she's the worst recurring character on the show. <_< This episode, like I said, is pretty boring, and Mr. Krabs is just always freaking out about money. Then, we actually find a climax near the end, but it ends up having one of the worst endings in Season 8. Mr. Krabs and Spongebob get dollars that have their face on them which Pearl ends up spending on SHOES. What a bag of rubbish Pearl is. <_<

I loved this episode. It was enjoyable and funny and I liked the part when Mr. Krabs stopped two bank robbers. I think It's the second best Runaway RoadTrip miniseries episode (the best is Mooncation). It's also one of the better post-movie episodes of Mr. Krabs. The funny parts are Squidward saying "whole days with no work and no SpongeBob. It's almost too good to be true. Nothing could possibly go wrong now?" and then Patrick coming up from behind him, Mr. Krabs licking the window, Mr. Krabs' eyes exploding and hitting the toruists, SpongeBob turning into many coins, Pearl finding an autographed picture and then the tears destroying the picture and the ending. Pearl was unlikeable in this episode but that's okay. It's still a great episode. 10/10

• Like 1