• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

Suddenly, all of the quick-access buttons are glitchy. The show comments thing on status updates brings me back to the top of the page and nothing else. The notifications bar goes to the notifications page immediately. My profile button brings me right to my profile page. The IM message brings me to the page immediately. I try to get a bank account, but it keeps bringing me to SBC pages without any words. To add to that, all of the buttons on the top bar right above the forum information is jumbled.

Suddenly, all of the quick-access buttons are glitchy. The show comments thing on status updates brings me back to the top of the page and nothing else. The notifications bar goes to the notifications page immediately. My profile button brings me right to my profile page. The IM message brings me to the page immediately. I try to get a bank account, but it keeps bringing me to SBC pages without any words. To add to that, all of the buttons on the top bar right above the forum information is jumbled.

That happens to me sometimes, it could be your browser that's causing the problems. I recommend that you restart the browser and see if it helps. Or you could contact the admins about this problem.

it happens to me.

I fourth this. I'm using Chrome, but I checked on IE 9 and it's there too. It's been like this since yesterday or so.

To answer you all:

Last night, the index page somehow broke - the More button, status updates comments, hover over user names in legend to show mini-profile cards, hover over Notifications and PMs, changing skins, etc, all broke - but these only apply on the index. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I've sent a help notice to hilaryfan80.

In the meantime, if you want to view status updates comments, view CNF's suggestion, and if you want to change skins, just go to a different page that is not the index.

• Like 1

To answer you all:

Last night, the index page somehow broke - the More button, status updates comments, hover over user names in legend to show mini-profile cards, hover over Notifications and PMs, changing skins, etc, all broke - but these only apply on the index. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I've sent a help notice to hilaryfan80.

In the meantime, if you want to view status updates comments, view CNF's suggestion, and if you want to change skins, just go to a different page that is not the index.

thx for letting us know, jjs :)

I have found a way around the status updates part. http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/statuses/all/

Just use that link to comment on status updates for the time being. :)

To answer you all:

Thanks for the help and information guys! :D

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80

I apologize for my absence. Life happens!

Anyways, I'm proud to say that I have resolved all these issues. It appears that our JavaScript files were corrupted on the board index, causing every other JavaScript on the page to not work. It appears that it didn't really have an effect on any other page.

I apologize for my absence. Life happens!

Anyways, I'm proud to say that I have resolved all these issues. It appears that our JavaScript files were corrupted on the board index, causing every other JavaScript on the page to not work. It appears that it didn't really have an effect on any other page.

Thanks hilaryfan80!

I have also found a bug

The spin-off/lit ratings tags aren't colored anymore. Anyway to fix that? Thanks. :)

Guest hilaryfan80

Thanks hilaryfan80!

I have also found a bug

The spin-off/lit ratings tags aren't colored anymore. Anyway to fix that? Thanks. :)

It's actually a mod, but I disabled everything to find the source of the major bug. Now I'm readding them back in. ;)