• Advertisement

The Lonely Island

Clappy

What do you think of this comedy troop? If you haven't heard of them, listen to Jack Sparrow, I Just Had Sex, The Creep, I'm on a Boat, Jizz in My Pants, and a hell of a lot more.

Discuss.

Edited by jjsthekid

Their good songs and shitty songs kind of even them out to "meh". I'm on a Boat and Like a Boss are absolute garbage, but Jizz in my Pants and I Just Had Sex are amazing.
Pretty much exactly this. Love Andy Samberg on SNL though.

The only Lonely Island songs I've listened to so far are Like a Boss, I'm on a Boat, Boombox, Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions, Jizz in My Pants, and I Just Had Sex, but I've liked all of them.

Clappy said:
Just heard their new song "Have a Three Way" with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga. Kinda disappointing with all the talent involved.

I thought it was "The Golden Rule". Anyways, I thought it was awesome on SNL 

"Hey, fellas, to impress a chick, helicopter dick."

Edited by jjsthekid

that70sguy92 said:
I thought it was "The Golden Rule". Anyways, I thought it was awesome on SNL 

"Hey, fellas, to impress a chick, helicopter dick."

You are correct and tbh my opinion has changed. I like it, but its not as good as Dick in a Box or Motherlover

Edited by jjsthekid

They're hilarious with the music videos. But kind of annoying when you only hear the songs.  My favorites are Jack Sparrow and I Just Had Sex.

Edited by jjsthekid

I never really cared for them, even if I've been familiar with I'm on a Boat, Like A Boss and Threw It On The Ground since they both first came out.

i will say though Bin Laden is fucking hilarious and catchy. Didn't care for it at first besides the beginning but now it's all amazing.

Edited by President Squidward

Highly recommend their Netflix special.  Especially since I understood the references behind the story of The Bash Brothers.  Here’s another song from it:

Just watched the Netflix special and loved it. The musical numbers were great (especially IHOP Parking Lot :Laugh:) and it was just a very funny and entertaining mockumentary. I was kinda bummed it was only half and hour because I would definitely watch more.