• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

Incredibles 2 and it was good as fuck. I'm watching again with some friends today so we'll see if it still holds up. Look, its not finding dory tier in terms of uselessness you know.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

liked the first act, even tho it got more depressing than I anticipated. Then it got boring but picked up a bit at the end there, even tho the final fight wasn't as badass as the last one was. The third act really gave me Resident Evil vibes, I liked that.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

I really like the race to get off the island as the final scene with the final dinosaur in particular was really beautiful but they had some just same ol' cliches in characters and it's my fault for not seeing the first JW because I felt like I needed more of the island.

On Netflix, I saw "DC Superhero Girls: Intergalactic Games", which features a MUCH better portrayal of Starfire, Cyborg, and Beast Boy than a certain cartoon series which WON'T be mentioned HERE ever could portray them as!

On 6/20/2018 at 2:25 AM, Katniss said:

Set It Up

A fairly charming romantic comedy. Zoey Deutch and Glen Powell have some solid chemistry together.

I just watched this too! It was really cute, a lot better than I was expecting even though I had heard good things.

• Happy 1