• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

Pitch Perfect 3: probably should've watched the first two first, but I was invited along to see this and I can't pass up an opportunity to get out more. Pretty meh, regardless.

Insidious: The Last Key: Unless the next of these movies actually follows up on the second chapter, they should just shelve this series for now.

The Last Jedi: Finally got to watch this a second time to see whether my opinion of it would change. Happy to report that I'm still of the group of fans that enjoys it. The only thing that really still grinds my gears is the whole Rose thing at the end.

Den of Thieves

pleasantly surprised to see Max Holloway in this, and just the Polynesian representation in general, including Cooper Andrews (Jerry from the Walking Dead).

The Shape of Water

Maze Runner: The Death Cure

Edited by Old Man Jenkins

Django Unchained

Man, what a bloody and intense ride this was. It was hard to watch this at parts mainly for horrid treatment black people got here but it was necessary to show what they went through and the movie did a great job on that. Rest was a smile in my face. Django was a badass hero we need, bloody awesome action scenes, strong Tarantino dialogue and so much dark comedy I laughed hard at. Plus such a killer soundtrack. Godly af movie.

Caught a couple over the past week.  Love MoviePass:

Winchester

What OMJ said.  Impressive starting cast and an intriguing premise about a real life mansion with paranormal phenomena, but a total shit sandwich of a movie.

The 15:17 to Paris

I appreciate the intentions behind this, but this was such a total bore.  Not helping matters is the stunt casting of the real life heroes who clearly can’t act their way out of a paper bag.  Huge disappointment and one of Clint Eastwood’s worst directorial efforts to date.

Can’t wait for this weekend with Black Panther (!!!!!) and....ugh Peter Rabbit.  Apparently this is what my girlfriend’a four year old niece wants to do for her birthday.  Joy.