• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

I saw "Bladerunner 2049" last night. The only SMALL criticism I have about it, is that the music was a little too LOUD in places; the music did NOT have to be so LOUD! :rolleyes: Other than that, it was a very great movie! :D The lighting, the atmosphere, the acting, the story, the pacing, everything else about the movie was top notch! I'd recommend seeing it if you haven't already! :cool: You will probably enjoy it! Enough said! ;)

The Snowman

One of the worst movies of 2017.  I know this has not been a good year for movies, but Christ this was so many levels of bad.  No wonder the director said that 10-15% of the movie didn’t make the final cut, he needed to cover his ass somehow from the eventual backlash.  Michael Fassbender needs to pick his projects out better.

On TV, I saw a Documentary, called "George Michael: Freedom;" it was the last thing George Michael was working on before his untimely passing last Christmas, and it mostly talks about George Michael's formative years as a musician, from his early days with Wham! in the 1980's, to his coming out in 1998, and everything in between, with commentary to people who worked with him, and who considered him to be sort of an idol to them. It's a very good Documentary, and you should watch it if you have a chance! :D

Watched Justice League today, will try to see it more often for a potential podcast with Bro Force Squad. All in all, it's a blast of a movie, and while I recommend fans to watch this film, there are some minor things I wish didn't happen. Join me on a chat room for discussions so I won't spoil things here.

• Like 1

I just recently saw a cool and UNIQUE movie! :D It's called "Loving Vincent." It's a film about Vincent Van Gogh's life, the mysterious circumstances surrounding his death, and a cast of characters DIRECTLY lifted from Van Gogh's paintings! :cool: The entire movie was first shot in live-action, than each frame of the movie was painted over, and subsequently animated to make it LOOK like a moving, living painting, painted IN the style of Vincent Van Gogh! It's very interesting, and you ought to watch it yourself! Enough said! ;)