• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

13 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

The Equalizer 2

the final confrontation felt like something out of a video game and I love it

Denzel Washington is the greatest actor of all time.  this is a fact.

Return of the Jedi (for the 1000th time) right now. I don't care what anyone says about Ewoks, I love this movie, it's amazing. Mark Hamill and James Earl Jones by themselves in this movie elevate this movie higher than most people put it, not to mention Ian Mcdiarmid. 10/10 would watch again.

• God Himself 1

Cars 3 for the first time ever just like Dory cuz I am rather behind on my Pixar movies

This might just be my favorite Cars movie. The first one has its own, homely charm with a wonderful message, and the second one...well, it takes a sizeable detour from everything people would expect from Pixar to say the least, but this one shines with its own heart that tells a really emotive story that had me smiling at the end of the film. I really love McQueen and Cruz is amazing.

Also, both Cars 3 and Finding Dory seem to feature revamped scenes from their respective first films and dang, it only goes to show how gorgeous the current post-Inside Out Pixar movies look.

Incredibles 2

Welp, what can I say but...

Image result for Incredibles gif
It was fabulous, dahling, what more could you want?

It really just blew me away! The characters are fun to watch, the action's incredible to see (pun maybe intended) and great, solid plot holding everything together.

And again, Pixar seems to enjoy remastering certain scenes from films for their respective sequel; this is the third instance of such an occurrence in a Pixar sequel.