• Advertisement

004a. Naughty Nautical Neighbors

spongebobiscool

Naughty Nautical Neighbors

300px-Naughty_Nautical_Neighbors.jpg

Let me start off by saying: I've never really been a fan of this episode. I mean it's not bad but it just doesn't have a lot going for it. There are a few funny moments involving Squidward but the rest is not that entertaining. The last three or so minutes were the best part of the episode with the ending being very funny. It's defiantly not the most memorable season 1 episode but there are a few funny parts so I'll give it that. Not the best season 1 episode but some parts were quite entertaining.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent

Another one of the best season 1 episodes. This is another amazing episode with the trio. Funny jokes, good performances, it was great. I also found it interesting how bubble communications tore SB and Pat apart and brought them back together. This was an amazing episode.

• Like 1

Never been a fan of the episode since it wasn't perfect to begin with. One problem was a couple boring parts and I didn't like Squidward ending SpongeBob and Patrick's friendship (later in the series, we would more episodes like this). I did think his bubble messages were funny at the same time. Funniest scenes are both the bassoon scene and SpongeBob and Patrick drinking a lot of soda. Overall score: 9/10

I love this episode. It's one of my favorite season 1 episodes, maybe even one of my favorite episodes. The idea of Squidward destorying SpongeBob and Patrick's friendship is interesting and there are many funny moments in this episode. I also loved how Squidward got what he deserved at the end of this episode. The begining of this episode is very funny. Patrick falling a sleep when Squidward started to play his clarinet cracked me up. SpongeBob singing a song while he was playing bassinet was hilarious. Patrick in the bathroom was very funny. SpongeBob and Patrick drinking too much soda, then a lot of bubbles coming out of SpongeBob and Patrick's mouth and then the bubbles destroying Squidward's house was funny. Overall, this is a perfect episode. 10/10