• Advertisement

078a. Born to Be Wild

Karen

Meh episode

While I don't think its bad, I really could care less about it. They stretched so many unnecessary portions of this episode so it could be exactly 11 minutes. Still, I do think that Squidward was pretty funny and SpongeBob and Patrick as Bikini Bottom badboys is lulz.

5.5/10

• Like 1

Born to be Wild

One of the most underrated episodes ever, I found this episode to be hilarious and don't understand why people dislike/Hate it. There were loads of funny moments (Mainly Patrick and Squidward as per usual) The plot is pretty funny itself which helps in a show like Spongebob. Although the ending was rather stupid (Why was it Squidward's life long dream to be a member of a motorcycle gang?) I did like the resolution that the "Wild One's" were really the "Mild One's". Other funny moments include the Flashbacks with Spongebob overreacting, The talking clams and them both getting dressed in there outfits and on there "Motorcycles". It's probably in my top 5 of season 4, and one of my favorite episode in which Spongebob and Patrick's stupidity worked well.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, Amazing

Born to be Wild

One of the most underrated episodes ever, I found this episode to be hilarious and don't understand why people dislike/Hate it. There were loads of funny moments (Mainly Patrick and Squidward as per usual) The plot is pretty funny itself which helps in a show like Spongebob. Although the ending was rather stupid (Why was it Squidward's life long dream to be a member of a motorcycle gang?) I did like the resolution that the "Wild One's" were really the "Mild One's". Other funny moments include the Flashbacks with Spongebob overreacting, The talking clams and them both getting dressed in there outfits and on there "Motorcycles". It's probably in my top 5 of season 4, and one of my favorite episode in which Spongebob and Patrick's stupidity worked well.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, Amazing

Yeah, I don't understand all the hate for this one. This is a excellent episode in my opinion.

I actually like this episode. I mean the part where SpongeBob laughs for a half a minute after seeing the flashbacks of him overacting was kinda annoying, but I liked this episode overall. The reference of Goofy Goober Peanut underwear from the movie is puzzling to me. Could have Patrick started to wear these what was it... 2 years from that point on? Unlikely, because he probably has different pairs on different episodes. Maybe it's way beyond episodes. (Or I could use common sense and realize that it's just a pun). Anyways, it was good to also see SpongeBob's unicycle back. Scooter was a bonus, too bad his voice wasn't the same as older episodes. I think Scooter has the same voice in Sponge-Cano as he did in this one as well. The puns in this were funny, I liked when Patrick left the city, took a ride on a boatmobile, etc. to get out of Bikini Bottom.

Here's something I caught in the Mild Ones gang. If the main Mild One was Old Man Jenkins then it proves the point that the green elderly fish couldn't be him. Besides no one has noted other wise that this green was OMJ in the first place.

Overall I give this episode a 8.5/10.

Yeah, this one is really underestimated. The plot itself was funny. Spongebob and Patrick being scared of elderly citizens? Genius! Stupid, but genius!

As for the episode, it had plenty of funny parts (especially the random teleportation scene near the beginning). I also liked the nice movie reference there. Overall, it was one of the better Season 4 second half episodes. 9/10

This episode was another OK one. I kinda liked the plot. The ending, though, was just ehhhhhhh. It just kinda fell flat on it's face. There was some decent humor, which is why I think this episode is OK.

This episode is underrated and It's very funny. It's one of my favorite season 4 episodes. All characters in this episode were funny in this episode and many parts were funny like SpongeBob and Patrick running into and hitting each other, SpongeBob riding a paddle-unicycle and Patrick riding a paddle-tricycle, Squidward mentioning the moments when SpongeBob over-reacted, a family jumping into the sardine box and the ending. I rate this episode 10/10

• Like 1

This episode isn't too bad. The story's not too shabby, some of the jokes were good, and I liked seeing SpongeBob and Patrick as "badboys" as well as the return of SpongeBob's unicycle and Patrick's Goofy Goober Peanut Party Underwear. The ending was kinda weird though. Squidward wanted to join a motorcycle gang because...why? Anyway, I liked this episode, and it was actually one of the first Season 4 episodes I saw.

Final score: 7/10

The shining example of a "Meh" episode. Outside of the whole "Diet Blood" gag, nothing in this episode was funny to me and the majority of it is just SpongeBob and Patrick screaming and being annoying. It's not bad by any stretch, but definitely not an episode I'd go out of my way to watch.

5/10 (Meh)