• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

I'm crying while I'm typing this right now... I just need to vent and have someone to talk to...

I just got in a fight with my family because I'm was getting sick of how they emotionally abuse me when I've been feeling like an absolute wreck since fucking June. I really hate myself right now because I've become a monster. I always feel violent and rude. I grab my family by the arm at times, and I fucking hate myself for that. I really do. I want to feel like myself again. I want to be happy... i dont know where to start. I tried getting back into school again, but I can't do it, my sleep schedule is such a mess, plus I feel emotionally broken. I've gotten to the point where I can't take it anymore. I feel like all of this is caused by me. I hate my behavior so much. I feel like everyone hates me. I feel like my family is scared for me. I want to be ME again.

This is really unrelated, I apologize, but I wish the world wasn't so shitty right now. I feel bad for a lot of miniorites who get treated like garbage just because they're different. I know the world has always been bad but it seems even more stressful and difficult to live day by day. I wish I was good at drawing or making music, or just editing in general. I have a hard time learning instructions. I always have, and it worries me about how i will make it in life. I want to show the world my ideas, but I can't fucking do shit, so it feels hopeless. I feel bad for finding some dark humor funny now because of how overused it is and it doesn't solve the world's problems with some of those topics in these jokes.

I'm sorry to everyone, including my loving family, for my behavior in the past year. I feel so broken. I need help. I need someone to talk to about this. I want to improve myself. What I'm doing is fucking wrong. I don't like acting like this.

I just don't know where to start, I get more and more further in my downhill spiral of mental and emotional health.

Please don't delete this. I don't know where else to post this. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I love you all. I need a nap.

Edited by President Squidward
  • Sad 6

I feel like giving up on writing and sharing art lately. Also my negative depressed feelings been so strong lately that I drank the other night just to make myself feel happier but of course the feelings only lasted for a few hours.

I'm currently feeling quite stressed out and depressed due to thinking about Math.

It's bad enough I'm letting my parent's expectations get to me when I don't even give a damn about what they think, but...ugh. I just really don't get Math anymore and it's annoying that I'm being expected to know what I'm doing when I don't.

I can study for as much as they want me to, but that doesn't guarantee that I'd get a good grade if I ultimately still don't understand what I'm doing; if I don't know what I'm doing even after practice then I won't ever get it. I wish they'd understand that.

Ever have one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong, in a back to back fashion? Yeah, today is one of those days for me. 

Nonetheless, I am hopeful and feeling blessed about what the future brings.