• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

The thing that stuck out to me most was the room Ryuki was in resembling Lt. Surge's gym. I hope gyms are coming back and even if they reuse that puzzle I won't mind too much, I just mainly want Ryuki to be a gym leader or something because I love his design and character concept way too goddamn much man.

Also if they're doing gyms again I hope Guzma becomes a bug type gym leader. That's like top of my bucket list for US/UM. Actually already prepaid, preordered, all that stuff for Ultra Moon. I'm just such a Pokemon nut. 

I really like the new features like Photo club and the other features. Bringing back Gyms is certainly something I look forward to. Granted i've found most gym leaders to be easy but they will give the game its challenge. The same can be said about the Elite Four, which is a lot harder.

• Like 1

Two new Ultra Beasts revealed, though only their codenames are known at the moment:

Burst (exclusive to Ultra Sun):

burst.jpg

Assembly (exclusive to Ultra Moon):

assembly.jpg

This is the first time in Pokemon history new Pokes have been added mid-generation, so this is a plot twist.

More new footage here:

5 hours ago, Clappy said:

Even though Sun and Moon proved me wrong on the no gyms front, I'm glad they are bringing gyms back.

Where'd you hear that? That sounds like just a rumor, because at the moment, there hasn't been any official confirmation on that.

Edited by jjsthekid

8 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Where'd you hear that? That sounds like just a rumor, because at the moment, there hasn't been any official confirmation on that.

Oh I read crushing's post assuming that they were bringing back gyms based off how it was worded.  So I thought it was fact. :P 

This is not a good time to tell people I have every game now except Sun and Moon. :P

Yeah, only one I've not played yet is Unova, but I just got White today and finally beat Pokemon X on top of it. My team?

90zB5A0.jpg

No, I did not power-level. Never even grinded after the first gym. Don't believe me?

ZIIyhFY.jpg

Compare that to the time it took me to beat Hoenn and Sinnoh with even decent levels, which was well over forty hours. Leveling is just so much easier in that game. I adored the Lucky Egg and those O-Powers. :wub:

Oh yeah, and Gengar. I finally got to evolve my Haunter into one towards the end thanks to my friend. :3

Some version exclusives have been revealed; so far, they are the same Sun & Moon's but with Burst and Assembly added in:

https://www.serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/exclusives.shtml

Also, Mewtwo, Zygarde, Kyurem, Giratina, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh and Lugia are confirmed catchable post-game legendaries, with many more to come.

And for those that had doubts, yes, USUM are confirmed to be the final 3DS games. 

Edited by The Lich