• Advertisement

Donald Trump

Ron

I thought maybe I should put this in Entertainment, but because he's technically political now, I think it might work better in Off-Topic - but who knows lmao 

I honestly like him. I'm full Mexican and proud of it, and I wasn't offended at all by his dumbass comments because he can't help it. Like, it's funny to me. Everything he says is so entertaining and it's mesmerizing. He'll never in a million years be president, but he's such a trainwreck and it's lovely to watch. He definitely spices up an otherwise politically-correct presidential race because I truly doubt he cares. He says whatever the fuck he wants, and while almost all of it is wrong, I respect that bluntness (even though everything he says is bullshit). I don't know why a Republican candidate is blatantly flaunting his wealth around - in recent memory, most of them try to downplay the fact that they have wealth and try to connect more with the average American. The Donald flings that out the window, and it's hilarious. 

Thoughts on this loveable idiotic buffoon candidate?

He's so dumb it's funny. I mean no president with "You will not see me riding a bicycle", "I just sold an apartment to a Chinese guy!" in his speech will ever get elected, but it's fun to see that buffoon try.

when he said that he wants to build a fence on the border and make mexico pay for it was so hilariously dumb that it made my day. 

“I will be the greatest jobs president that God has ever created”

it's so funny it hurts

I got them all correct. I guess I know my Krabs and Trump :P

I got 6 out of 9. I'm just as dumb as Trump :P

EDIT: The site is uploaded slowly, so that's why 3 of the questions didn't upload enough. :P

Edited by WhoBob