• Advertisement

Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say

Steel Sponge

Don't worry, I am through fighting 4EverGreen, as a matter of fact it sounds like we came to a mutual understanding.

Dragiiin, you fight with people too, so its kind of funny listening to you being one of the voices of reason 428899.gif

Back on topic here,

Jjs: I do not agree with everybody all the time!

Got bored, and got more ideas.

70s: Come on tvguy, let's go type on that keyboard!

Tvguy: But I don't want to work.

SG10: Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Ex: No SG, mayonnaise is not an instrument.

*SG raises hand*

Ex: Horse radish is not an instrument either.

4EverGreen: Here Rocko, a shirt just for you.

That's all.

70's: i've never made a statement that contradicts something I said earlier. 428899.gif

It does have its moments. The only episodes I'd say I like are Chinpokomon, Make Love Not Warcraft, You Have 0 Friends, It's A Jersey Thing, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Casa Bonita, The Jeffersons, and that's pretty much it.

It does have its moments. The only episodes I'd say I like are Chinpokomon, Make Love Not Warcraft, You Have 0 Friends, It's A Jersey Thing, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Casa Bonita, The Jeffersons, and that's pretty much it.

What about "Quest For Ratings", "Toilet Paper", "The Coon", "You Got F'd In The A", "The Simpsons Already Did It", "With Apologies To Jessie Jackson", "Trapped In The Closet", and even more amazing episodes? Almost every episode of this show is a pure masterpiece. P.S. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have said in the past that they don't try to be offensive at all, whatever they think is a good idea for an episode they do, and they don't care who's offended by it. 428899.gif

On Topic:

Wumbology: I hate Arthur!

What about "Quest For Ratings", "Toilet Paper", "The Coon", "You Got F'd In The A", "The Simpsons Already Did It", "With Apologies To Jessie Jackson", "Trapped In The Closet", and even more amazing episodes? Almost every episode of this show is a pure masterpiece. P.S. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have said in the past that they don't try to be offensive at all, whatever they think is a good idea for an episode they do, and they don't care who's offended by it. 428899.gif

On Topic:

Wumbology: I hate Arthur!

Hate Trapped in the Closet. Haven't seen the others.