• Advertisement

Stuff the Members of SBC Would Never Say

Steel Sponge

Jjs you are right, I got cheap shotted and never retaliated, so now I am turning Snapmaster mode on, but first so I can stay on topic for a wee bit.

4EverGreen: I WANT to have fun, not get into fights. I don't want to have any flame wars start between anybody on this website, so can we PLEASE just try to get along?

Oh whoops, the topic is called things SBC members would never say, and you actually said that. My bad. Now let's go onto your post.

Clapmaster: I hate people, especially people who do absolutely nothing at all to me personally such as someone as informative as 4EverGreen. / 4EverGreen: I'm 4EverGreen, b****! (Bonus points if you know the show I'm parodying that quote off of!)

First off, you aren't Rick James, you aren't Dave Chappelle either. You are a.....go to this link, watch this video in its entirety, and it will tell you what you are

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/207-avgn-wizard-rant

You think I hate people? I only hate arrogant, self-centered, egotistical bastards like you that go start flame wars by quoting my posts and saying stupid shit like 4EverGreen is not amused, thus spurring my constant pwnage over you for the past two weeks. All you had to do was apologize for overreacting to my post in the things Spin-off characters would never say thread because all I was doing was having fun, but let's face it, you were offended that I pointed out the truth.

And clearly your TRUE BELEEVEARZ aren't believing your bullshit anymore. I read your last episode. A Total Cartoon Island original? Bull-fucking-shit! That had to be the most Total Drama like episode I have seen you post on this site. You didn't even bother making the episode original at all. The quotations were exactly the same, the ending was the same, hell everything was the fucking same. This is not even a spin-off anymore, this is a fan fic. You have to rely on shows that other networks did better versions of and try to copy it and make it into a 4EverGreen "original". I got an :IDEA: just move your damn thread over to the literature section and just admit that Total Cartoon Island is not an original spin-off. As from here on out, I am referring to your show as a fan fic because like I said earlier that's all this piece of shit is, a fan fic. I wouldn't have a problem with this show if it was a fan fic, but you keep insisting you are not ripping off Total Drama Island, but its so fucking obvious that you are, so just stop saying shit like Total Cartoon Island original when you are just copying and pasting the same episodes from tv.com and not making any actual changes whatsoever. I keep telling myself that I am through with pointing this shit out, but its so damn hard watching one of my favorite shows get blatently ripped off.

Oh and one last thing (its not about Titanic, I will respect your opinion on that, even though I absolutely disagree about it), its about this obnoxious post.

4EverGreen: The only interesting thing about the show is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum are probably gay for each other, and I don't mean the definition of being happy, I mean they're boyfriend and boyfriend. Trust me, I have an eye for spotting characters who 'think' they're safely in the closet, when they are SO obviously not. In fact, I was the very first person to put out the information for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" that Jake Spidermonkey was gay for Adam Lyon! And at long last, the originator of that Internet rumor/fact has now been uncovered.

Can't guys be best friends without being called gay? You sir are a homophobic dick. While Fanboy and Chum-Chum may be idiots and this show should get the hell off Nickelodeon, they are most certainly not gay. Calling cartoon characters or anybody gay is not an insult, its just pathetic. That's why I hate it when people use the term gay so loosely. They don't even the know repercussions of what will hit them. I have a cousin who is gay, so I am really bothered by you using gay as an insult like that. My cousin gets made fun of and mocked for his lifestyle choice and it hurts me listening to him at family reunions, visits, etc. just listening to him talk about people making fun of him for being gay.

I hope you enjoyed reading this rant as much as I did writing it!

Enough said, douchebag!

Jjs you are right, I got cheap shotted and never retaliated, so now I am turning Snapmaster mode on, but first so I can stay on topic for a wee bit.

4EverGreen: I WANT to have fun, not get into fights. I don't want to have any flame wars start between anybody on this website, so can we PLEASE just try to get along?

Oh whoops, the topic is called things SBC members would never say, and you actually said that. My bad. Now let's go onto your post.

Clapmaster: I hate people, especially people who do absolutely nothing at all to me personally such as someone as informative as 4EverGreen. / 4EverGreen: I'm 4EverGreen, b****! (Bonus points if you know the show I'm parodying that quote off of!)

First off, you aren't Rick James, you aren't Dave Chappelle either. You are a.....go to this link, watch this video in its entirety, and it will tell you what you are

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/207-avgn-wizard-rant

You think I hate people? I only hate arrogant, self-centered, egotistical bastards like you that go start flame wars by quoting my posts and saying stupid shit like 4EverGreen is not amused, thus spurring my constant pwnage over you for the past two weeks. All you had to do was apologize for overreacting to my post in the things Spin-off characters would never say thread because all I was doing was having fun, but let's face it, you were offended that I pointed out the truth.

And clearly your TRUE BELEEVEARZ aren't believing your bullshit anymore. I read your last episode. A Total Cartoon Island original? Bull-fucking-shit! That had to be the most Total Drama like episode I have seen you post on this site. You didn't even bother making the episode original at all. The quotations were exactly the same, the ending was the same, hell everything was the fucking same. This is not even a spin-off anymore, this is a fan fic. You have to rely on shows that other networks did better versions of and try to copy it and make it into a 4EverGreen "original". I got an :IDEA: just move your damn thread over to the literature section and just admit that Total Cartoon Island is not an original spin-off. As from here on out, I am referring to your show as a fan fic because like I said earlier that's all this piece of shit is, a fan fic. I wouldn't have a problem with this show if it was a fan fic, but you keep insisting you are not ripping off Total Drama Island, but its so fucking obvious that you are, so just stop saying shit like Total Cartoon Island original when you are just copying and pasting the same episodes from tv.com and not making any actual changes whatsoever. I keep telling myself that I am through with pointing this shit out, but its so damn hard watching one of my favorite shows get blatently ripped off.

Oh and one last thing (its not about Titanic, I will respect your opinion on that, even though I absolutely disagree about it), its about this obnoxious post.

4EverGreen: The only interesting thing about the show is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum are probably gay for each other, and I don't mean the definition of being happy, I mean they're boyfriend and boyfriend. Trust me, I have an eye for spotting characters who 'think' they're safely in the closet, when they are SO obviously not. In fact, I was the very first person to put out the information for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" that Jake Spidermonkey was gay for Adam Lyon! And at long last, the originator of that Internet rumor/fact has now been uncovered.

Can't guys be best friends without being called gay? You sir are a homophobic dick. While Fanboy and Chum-Chum may be idiots and this show should get the hell off Nickelodeon, they are most certainly not gay. Calling cartoon characters or anybody gay is not an insult, its just pathetic. That's why I hate it when people use the term gay so loosely. They don't even the know repercussions of what will hit them. I have a cousin who is gay, so I am really bothered by you using gay as an insult like that. My cousin gets made fun of and mocked for his lifestyle choice and it hurts me listening to him at family reunions, visits, etc. just listening to him talk about people making fun of him for being gay.

Enough said, douchebag!

456368.gif Words can not describe how right you were in that rant. 125508.gif

Enough said, douchebag!

Clapmaster, words cannot describe how awesome that was 549381.gif

Well you know what, maybe next time you should think twice before what you say about me. I understand the point of this topic is suppose to jokingly mock people, but I know you weren't joking about me, so I let you have it. Was what I said harsh? Probably, but I am tired of trying to be nice all the time, its so frustrating, so if someone gets on my bad side, I let them hear me out.

I will get rid of my signature, but I am warning you that it won't solve anything. I am encouraging absolutely nothing, these guys might not like you due to them just not liking you. I can't control anyone else's opinions, only they can.

And finally, I lurked the thread you made that comment in, I see no apologies whatsoever. You may say you are sorry now, but this is the first time I ever saw you show any remorse for those comments. Go take a look at your own posts and tell me which topic and which page you ever said that in because I don't see it. I did not overreact about that comment because I am not the only one. Wumbo, dragiiin, and ex all hated what you said too. I personally get very annoyed about shit like that due to my earlier explanation, but I do forgive you

And I really am sorry to, I just got sick of people just being rotten to me which makes me mad. And sometimes, I say things that I think I actually mean, but I always end up regretting them later. It seems that no matter how BAD someone is to me or how MAD I get at them, I always end up regretting it later. I'm not the best person in the world to communicate with other people, I actually AM Autistic so sometimes I take the things that people say too literally and I over-react without thinking it over first. I am going through some therapy to help work my issues out, and if I'm feeling like I won't get too queasy about it, I'll go back through my old posts and edit out the nasty stuff I said so that it doesn't offend anybody anymore, especially myself. I'm truly sorry for the failure and lack of proper communication.