• Advertisement

Zoey 101

Clappy

Just so we can stop talking about Zoey 101 in the Victorious thread 428899.gif

In my opinion, Zoey 101 was good in its first two seasons, but once season 3 rolled around, the show started to become ridiculously bad. I thought the plots were bad and all the unnecessary drama. Sigh, maybe I am just being really picky here, but I missed Nicole and how Quinn became an expanded roll in the show.

The worst part of this show was honestly Zoey herself.

Jamie Lynn-Spears is a terrible actress. I could not believe her as a 4.0 straight A student. While the rest of the cast was likeable and played their parts well, Jamie was just horrible. To me, it felt like she could show no emotions at all and just go through the motions. Plus, Jamie was a bitch on the set. I read she got the actresses who played Dana and Nicole (I am 100% positive about Nicole) fired because she couldn't get along with either of them. I am not even going to begin with the pregnancy stuff, since we all know what happened there 428899.gif.

Bottom line: Zoey 101 was good to begin with, but became a trainwreck during seasons 3 and 4. Also, I hate you Jamie Lynn-Spears, please never act again 428899.gif

Well thats my opinion, I am ready to hear everyone else's again or for the first time 428899.gif

I really liked Zoey 101. It was one of my favorite shows. Am I the only one who doesn't like Nicole? I just found her too annoying. I did like how Quinn became saner and how she and Logan became a couple in the last season. Watching the show recently, I kinda came to hate Zoey as well. She's way too perfect and I hated in the last season how she suddenly started dating James and dumped in the last episode him just so she can date Chase

Yeah, while Dan Schneider was shooting the third season of Zoey101, he was also involved with the production of iCarly at the time.....

So what? He almost always doubles up on productions. Drake and Josh was airing with Zoey 101, and iCarly was airing with Victorious.