• Advertisement

Bob Barker to voice in an upcoming SpongeBob episode

Joe Biden

I think the first big thing he did was Happy Gilmore.

Adam Sandler/Happy Gilmore: "The price is WRONG!!!!"  o.o (Bob Barker EPIC punches Gilmore in the face!) B) Bob Barker: "B****!!!!" :shake: I can't WAIT to see the episode WITH Bob Barker! ;)

Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who learned that he was from The Price is Right from that movie.

Actually, I knew he was from The Price Is Right all the time, but I didn't know he was in that movie.

Sweet! This is the perfect opportunity for a game show episode.

EDIT: Never mind, jjs says it won't happen...YOU GUYS BLEW A GREAT CHANCE

I bet some post-movie haters will complain that this is another celebrity endorsement aimed at drawing more viewers. Of course, Stephen Hillenburg returning will at least make them feel more hopeful.

As cliche as having a game show host voice a game show episode might be, I'd actually really like it. I'm pretty sure as a kid I'd play Price is Right with my SpongeBob toys. And have we really ever had a game show episode anyways? I think if the episode had good enough writing like Chocolate With Nuts, it would be amazing.

As cliche as having a game show host voice a game show episode might be, I'd actually really like it. I'm pretty sure as a kid I'd play Price is Right with my SpongeBob toys. And have we really ever had a game show episode anyways? I think if the episode had good enough writing like Chocolate With Nuts, it would be amazing.

Vincent confirmed on his twitter that it's not a game show episode.