• Advertisement

Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Announced

Joe Biden

Guys, I'm sorry for when I ripped upon the Frozen and Hotel Transylvania sequels. They might actually sound like pretty good movies. Plus, there could be much worse movies that got announced lately.

MUCH WORSE MOVIES

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/video-game-five-nights-at-787061

Now I can accept Frozen since it is a year old franchise and Hotel Transylvania too since that movie is like 2 years old.

This is 8 months old. And it gets a movie.

I really hate this franchise. I really do. I mean, I played the games before and they weren't that good and mostly boring. And most of the games are released too fast anyway. The first game came out in August 2014. Then, the second game came out in November 2014. Then, the third game came out on March 2015. And now, this. 

Now I will be fair and give it a bit of a chance, but I'm not gonna like it.

While some of you guys are going to be too quick to judge on the movie and vetoing the idea without expressing why you hate the idea, I'm going to be too quick too judge on a FnaF move being greenlighted for my own reason: it is that I think FnaF is "Jump Scares: the Game," which I'm utterly surprised is being made into "Jump Scares: The Movie."

Who knows? The movie might end up being BOAT loads better than the game!  :o I mean, it happened with the first "Tomb Raider" movie, why not "Five Nights at Freddy's?" B)

Each game in the series is less than an hour long and has a short story that's only told through easter eggs in the background. I would not get my hopes high if I were you.

Each game in the series is less than an hour long and has a short story that's only told through easter eggs in the background. I would not get my hopes high if I were you.

That only means there is THAT much more room for plot expansion in the movie version! ^_^ I'll wait until I see the previews before I commit to actually SEEING the movie, though. :P

Who knows? The movie might end up being BOAT loads better than the game!  :o I mean, it happened with the first "Tomb Raider" movie, why not "Five Nights at Freddy's?" B)

if you're really comparing this to the tomb raider movie then i have even lower expectations for this movie

That only means there is THAT much more room for plot expansion in the movie version! ^_^ I'll wait until I see the previews before I commit to actually SEEING the movie, though. :P

Believe it or not, this actually made me smile. I don't even feel compelled to counter it. Never lose that optimistic spirit.

I mean, I'll give this movie a chance, but seriously

THIS

GAME

IS

NOT

WORTHY

OF

A

MOVIE

Seriously. The game is so simple that it's going to be 80% filler. What will the movie even be about?