• Advertisement

Five Nights at Freddy's Movie Announced

Joe Biden

Agreed, it'll probably be mostly filler. I woulden't want to watch a guy sitting in a room hitting switches for like 2 hours. 

Isn't a bit weird how Minecraft is still hugely popular and it's been out for like, what now? like 4 years? and doesn't get a movie, while this is barely even a year old and gets a movie? 

EDIT: Oh yeah, Minecraft's getting a movie. Slipped my mind. 

I'm surprisingly not entirely against this.  Clearly this game has a following, so why not make a movie?  Doesn't mean this will be successful, let alone profitable.

Not a fan of the game regardless and I definitely won't be sitting through a 60-90 minute movie.

Yuck. I did like the first two games, but the third just felt like too much. Now a movie? Really? I mean we barely know enough about the story from the game as is, what's the movie going to do. The preview is going to have to look really enticing for me to be interested

Guys, I'm sorry for when I ripped upon the Frozen and Hotel Transylvania sequels. They might actually sound like pretty good movies. Plus, there could be much worse movies that got announced lately.

MUCH WORSE MOVIES

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/video-game-five-nights-at-787061

Now I can accept Frozen since it is a year old franchise and Hotel Transylvania too since that movie is like 2 years old.

This is 8 months old. And it gets a movie.

I really hate this franchise. I really do. I mean, I played the games before and they weren't that good and mostly boring. And most of the games are released too fast anyway. The first game came out in August 2014. Then, the second game came out in November 2014. Then, the third game came out on March 2015. And now, this. 

Now I will be fair and give it a bit of a chance, but I'm not gonna like it.

1. As much as I love FNAF, I'm not going to see this.

2. Couldn't you consider Frozen Fever the sequel to Frozen?

EDIT: 3. It's probably going to be rated R.