• Advertisement

The Powerpuff Girls Reboot 2016

Clappy

I kinda hope it's not like that Anniversary special they had last year. I didn't really like it all that much.

Me neither, it was a hot mess. But we'll see.

It's funny, I was just thinking about PPG the other day randomly.

More info for the Powerpuff Girls Reboot, including images and voice actors.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/08/your-first-look-at-the-return-of-the-powerpuff-girls/

Blossom: Amanda Leighton

Bubbles: Kristen Li

Buttercup: Natalie Palamides

The Mayor/Narrator: Tom Kenny

I don't know about the new voice cast (but glad that Tom Kenny is back) but I'm glad they're using animation closer to the original instead of the kind they used in that Special.

• Like 1

More info for the Powerpuff Girls Reboot, including images and voice actors.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/08/your-first-look-at-the-return-of-the-powerpuff-girls/

Blossom: Amanda Leighton

Bubbles: Kristen Li

Buttercup: Natalie Palamides

The Mayor/Narrator: Tom Kenny

I don't know about the new voice cast (but glad that Tom Kenny is back) but I'm glad they're using animation closer to the original instead of the kind they used in that Special.

They look like something on deviantArt that would have three favorites and a comment that says "pretty cool".

• Like 5

I'm not too crazy about these new designs, especially Bubbles's pigtails. And I've never heard of these actresses before so I don't know what to think about them voicing the girls.

http://www.thecomicbookcast.com/exclusive-interview-with-voice-actor-tom-kenny/

At least Roger L. Jackson and Jennifer Hale will be back to voice on this show,

Still, I feel bad for the original voice actresses for The Powerpuff Girls. From what I've read from this tweet by Tara Strong, it looks like the girls weren't even asked to voice in the reboot. :(

• Like 1

How disappointing, CN gets the original cast for that baby Teen Titans reboot, and they don't bother to even get the original Powerpuff Girls back?

They brought them back for the newest special so they clearly don't mind working with them and they were able to get Tom Kenny back so clearly money isn't a problem. There's gotta be more to it than just not bothering.

They brought them back for the newest special so they clearly don't mind working with them and they were able to get Tom Kenny back so clearly money isn't a problem. There's gotta be more to it than just not bothering.

the newest special for what. powerpuff?