• Advertisement

Spin-off Action: The Great SBC Race

Clappy

No not the 2011 reboot from yesteryear with Black Jesus and challenges involving Naomi's boobs. This is the show I once made on TV.com about five years ago. Only one thing has changed for this go around. Since fanfics involving SBC users are becoming the most popular, I'm making them the focus of this. So I'm already prepared for the comments about how Steel already does this with UWS, but at the same time, I'm not going to carbon copy UWS. I'm making this more like the SOA I once wrote except longer and more like the pseudo-reality show competition show that I had five years ago.

Plot: 24 SBC users compete in a reality show hosted by Perch Perkins Clappy and his special guest assistant in challenges based off of movies from present and yesteryear.

• Like 6

Excuse me for bumping this (and DP-ing :/ ), but is this still a thing, even considering how you're not as influenced by UWS anymore?

This will still be a thing.  Just not at the moment.

When will it be a thing exactly?

My plan wasn't for this to be ready right away.  I'm looking more towards the Fall of 2015.  Not purposely pushing this off.  I just want less on my plate so I can commit to this.

My plan wasn't for this to be ready right away.  I'm looking more towards the Fall of 2015.  Not purposely pushing this off.  I just want less on my plate so I can commit to this.

I like that thinking. Better have been later then not good.