• Advertisement

Spin-off Action: The Great SBC Race

Clappy

My sincerest apologies go out to any pain Clappy went through when writing my brilliant puns. Perhaps I'll cover the medical bills with some of the prize money if I win...

You forgot the people that have to read them. :P

• Like 2

That was hilarious. Great episode Clappy. However, one question, where was I in this episode? Did sbnator kill me or something like that? :huh:

At least you weren't in the bottom half for some reason or another. :P

• Like 1

This is great! Can't wait for the next episode in 6 months or so.

Boy if there was ever an instance of the pot calling the kettle black. :P

That was hilarious. Great episode Clappy. However, one question, where was I in this episode? Did sbnator kill me or something like that? :huh:

I try to give everyone at least one line per episode and I can't believe I forgot to give you a line.  My apologies WhoBob.  I'll make it up to you not to worry.

I would REALLY be surprised if an episode of this show were ever called "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now," and that song would actually SOMEHOW ever be fit into the episode of the show, that would REALLY be funny! (In case you couldn't tell, I'm listening to Starship's epic awesome song, "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" while I'm writing this!) :swag: Cool, just like the 1980's! B) Good luck to Team Total Cartoon! :lol:

• Like 1

At least you weren't in the bottom half for some reason or another. :P

lol

Boy if there was ever an instance of the pot calling the kettle black. :P

I try to give everyone at least one line per episode and I can't believe I forgot to give you a line.  My apologies WhoBob.  I'll make it up to you not to worry.

ok, thanks