• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

aw ok, Guess I'll review the last 3 since I forgot about this for some reason xP

Slide Whistle Stooges

Somewhat funny yet slightly annoying episode. It's watchable, at least and the ending was pretty funny. 7.9

Christmas Who?

Will always be the most special special to me, for it was the episode that made me a SpongeBob fan. In an usual lonely Christmas season in 2007, I found joy and laughter in this little cartoon, and the rest is history ;P

Great quotes, scenes, the song is brilliant, everything works as a charm. Even Patchy's moments were funny :P 10/10

Chocolate With Nuts

Ah, but when it comes to choosing my top favorite episode ever, this is the first one that comes to my mind, I can't get tired of watching it, it's just hilarious and I love everything about it. 10/10

Le Big Switch

If ever there was a definitive forgettable episode of SpongeBob, this is it. The plot is paper-thin (SpongeBob goes to French restaurant, makes Krabby Patties, everybody loves 'em, goes back to Krusty Krab, Bob's your uncle) and it really wasn't that funny. I used to rate this higher, but now I can't give it anything higher than a 6/10.

Le Big Switch

IDK, but I do like this episode, it does go into the "rare" category for me. I didn't think it was boring or didn't find anything particularly wrong with it. Yes the plot is very straight forward, but it's not a bad plot to me. The jokes were alright, Mr. Krabs treating the costumers like pigs (literally) was a bit disturbing tho. I give it a 8/10 But I think I'm being too generous :P

Le Big Switch

I saw this episode again this last week. In this episode, SpongeBob switches his fry cook job with the restaurant, Fancy!'s cook, for a frycook exchange program. This episode focuses on this and I enjoyed the french chefs.This episode also questions that SpongeBob can only make the one dish of a Krabby Patty. It felt a little on the short side story wise but, the idea of the story was interesting. I also liked seeing how the Krusty Krab would manage without SpongeBob. The pig part, as stated before might be a little too much though at the end. Overall, I would give this episode the rating of 7/10.

Rule of Dumb

This is like a lesson on how not to be funny.

Step 1: Take a loveable, funny, sympathetic character that is beloved by all.

Step 2: Remove every one of those characteristics.

Step 3: Voilà, you have instant un-comedy, complete with jerkaholic.

0/10

It was alright, didn't gross me out. Though like the others I have to agree that I didn't like how they made Patrick a jerk. I liked finding out that Patrick and Gary are cousins and they are in a royal family, so I'll give this a 6.8/10 probably.