• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Love That Squid

Like Smiles says the tinkle part is hilarous. I liked the flash back scene where Squidward remembers his last date. I like how SB helps him and Patrick is the waiter. Nice to see Squiddy has a crush too, and the ending turns out alright.

7.5/10

The Sponge Who Could Fly

I've seen this episode get a lot of flak, and I really don't see why. I guess the townspeople were kind of jerks, but that's all I can think of. I'm guessing it's because of Patchy (still don't get the hate, btw). I thought the episode was really funny and decently plotted. 9/10

For this week, I pick..Pat No Pay.

Pat No Pay

Dear Neptune, this is my least favorite episode of all time, and you probably don't hear me say that everyday. Sorry, but Patrick's stupidity went overboard in this one, and it just made me dislike him. I'm not generally a fan of the 3-block episodes either.

D-

"Pat No Pay" 14/20 (B-)

I don't really mind these little episodes although this one isn't one of my favorites, I don't dislike it. I found the plot to be pretty average and while it did have some funny gags (mainly sight gags) there wasn't much to laugh at besides the pretty good ending that got a chuckle out of me. The story did feel a little rushed but not as much as other episodes so, yeah... It's pretty average really

Pat No Pay

(Sorry I forgot about this.)

This episode was alright, I like how Patrick ate the Krabby Patties like a vacuum and how he ate the soap.

This isn't a normal episode it's a short one so of course they can't put everything in it.

7/10

Well since i missed my chance, and i am going to be really busy this weekend, i might as well pick an episode early, (Sorry if you don't like that but there is nothing i can do) anyway i will pick an episode that nobody else probably expected:

Blackjack

i thought this wan an okay Season 5 episode, though some parts were boring.

Blackjack

It's nice seeing another family member of SpongeBob. I liked how they showed SB and Blackjack in the earlier years I also liked how we saw SB's grandma appear in her 2nd time on the show (that part made the episode for me) and Uncle Captain Blue... So many family appearances! We need more episodes like this. Though I still question why Blackjack's so small..... :scratch:

8/10

Treats.

To keep it short, Overated, Unfunny, Bad Script, Ugh! Those all sum up my opinon

0.6/10

Alright, I respect your opinion and all, but I don't think you should hate it because it is overrated. If an episode is liked, there's nothing wrong with that.

Anyways, this episode still gets an A+ from me.

Alright, I respect your opinion and all, but I don't think you should hate it because it is overrated. If an episode is liked, there's nothing wrong with that.

Anyways, this episode still gets an A+ from me.

Even though I don't just hate it for being overated, Thank you for the tip!